Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Rob Green 15:17 - Apr 12 with 10397 viewsQPR1882

His mind must be on rumoured transfer to the scum, he has had a nightmare game today

Rob Green on 15:23 - Apr 12 with 3861 viewspaulparker

he is overpaid & overrated how can you spoon a ball from your hands like that

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Rob Green on 15:24 - Apr 12 with 3848 viewsDorse

What a fcuking sickener. Rob Green, you are the weakest link.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Rob Green on 15:24 - Apr 12 with 3847 viewsBklynRanger

One for his calamity reel. Gutted.

Rob Green on 15:24 - Apr 12 with 3835 viewsSpiritofGregory

The team should give him a beating - Full Mental Jacket style.

Rob Green on 15:25 - Apr 12 with 3812 viewsjamois

thats 3 points blown in 2 games from sloppy mistakes. so so gutted right now.

Poll: What's our back 4 for Wembley?

Rob Green on 15:26 - Apr 12 with 3785 viewspaulparker

his kicking all game was sh1t , get rid in the summer

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Rob Green on 15:31 - Apr 12 with 3708 viewsCHUBBS

A very good performance yet we still manage to lose it,story of our season.
Hang on to that massive point and we're building huge momentum and then the goal keeper under no pressure does that.
Thats mentally gonna kill that team and they're pretty weak minded as it is.

Rob Green on 15:33 - Apr 12 with 3665 viewsGetMeRangers

Please go away....
Cun7
You and Gregory together

Rob Green on 15:34 - Apr 12 with 3660 viewsWatford_Ranger

He's been one of our best players this season you fickle cnts. Nothing to do with possibly going there in the Summer. All players make mistakes and when a keeper does so it often leads to a goal. It happens.

We lost when we should have drawn. It's probably happened seven times at home alone.

Not many chances but when you get them against Chelsea you must take them. We didn't. Not Green's fault

Rob Green on 15:35 - Apr 12 with 3642 viewsSpiritofGregory

Don't take your frustration out on me, not my fault we are going down.

Rob Green on 15:36 - Apr 12 with 3624 viewsAndyB

No - but it annoys me how many Kleenex you are wasting on the back of it.

Rob Green on 15:37 - Apr 12 with 3596 viewsBklynRanger

Not Green's fault? Of course it's Green's fcuking fault. He squated in front of his goal at the end for a good couple of minutes knowing it was his fault.

What you say about him this season is certainly true, but it was obviously his massive error that cost us a point today.

Rob Green on 15:37 - Apr 12 with 3596 viewsGetMeRangers

Spot on!!!!!!!

Rob Green on 15:38 - Apr 12 with 3585 viewsconnell10

He might be a good shot stopper but the bloke can't kick for Fock!!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Rob Green on 15:39 - Apr 12 with 3547 viewsFredManRave

Agree with all of that, except for the abuse.

Paul Mortimers neutral opinion;

"It was always going to be a bit of brilliance or a mistake to change this game. And it was a poor kick from Rob Green which has proved costly.

"Eden Hazard did well to drift out wide and give it to Cesc Fabregas who finished well. You can blame Green for the kick, but for me QPR's defence did not react quick enough."

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Rob Green on 15:39 - Apr 12 with 3537 viewsSpiritofGregory

Yes I love it when Rangers ruin my day AGAIN!!

Rob Green on 15:40 - Apr 12 with 3537 viewsGetMeRangers

Sorry... what is your point?
He messed up but that was a performance to be rproud of. There is mor ethan hope after that
Scum were scum and they got lucky

Rob Green on 15:40 - Apr 12 with 3521 viewsjamois

You call yourself spirit of gregory yet with typically negative comments like that you show yourself to have anything but his spirit and that you in fact insult his name.

Poll: What's our back 4 for Wembley?

Rob Green on 15:41 - Apr 12 with 3501 viewsBklynRanger

It was in response to Watford Ranger's last 3 words. Ok?

Rob Green on 15:42 - Apr 12 with 3487 viewsGetMeRangers

Please. Please do yourself and everyone else on this board a favour and go and suppor t someone who satisfies your glory hunting tendencies

Rob Green on 15:45 - Apr 12 with 3428 viewsQPR1882

but for me QPR's defence did not react quick enough

This has to be the most stupid thing i have ever read. Fact is The defence had pushed up to the half wayline and Green kicked it 20 odd feet short of that straight to one of there players. How are you supposed to react quickly ???

Rob Green on 15:46 - Apr 12 with 3418 viewsFDC

That's it, it was a terrible kick but it didn't play Fabregas in, there was time to regroup, had it not been so late in the game and everyone was spent maybe he would and should have been picked up.

We're all sick, bit Green is a decent enough keeper and he clearly feels as sick as we do.

Rob Green on 15:49 - Apr 12 with 3359 viewsWatford_Ranger

Perhaps one of our three defensive midfielders could have tracked Fabregas or Isla stopped yet another goal coming from down his wing

Rob Green on 15:52 - Apr 12 with 3311 viewsGetMeRangers

Please please go away. You are ruining my day more than that result

Rob Green on 16:04 - Apr 12 with 3230 viewsBrazilNutR

I am not a professional keeper...or even a goalkeeper at any level. I honestly don't think if i had a 100 kicks from my hand, that i would miss hit one that badly..under zero pressure.. not raining etc..
Agreed the kick itself didn't put the player directly in on goal, and probably against another team he would have gotten away with it..but you can't gift teams like Chelscum that type of possession.
The margin between Fabregas getting his shot off and a tackle coming in was very small...thought Phillips could have made more of a lunge.. and Green still could have saved it
oh well. pretty much sums up what its about being at the bottom, compared with at the top...and how small the margins are. Benteke's free kick hits the post, Green doesn't misckick that kick...and we would be sitting in a much different position..
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024