Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The no ones bothered Blackburn match thingy 21:00 - Sep 27 with 25595 viewscaptainmycaptian

Right few beers in,and got work tomorrow. No one seems to have done a thread on this 12.30 atmosphere killing TV is ruining football kick off time. My hat, coat and scarf off to those making the trip. Well done you Hardy bunch.
Can't see getting much from this would be happy with another draw, which would be a decent point the way rovers are playing. But as I have started my first thread without doubt putting the mockers on it. Probably a spanking on the way. We'll certainly if they play like they did against Millwall.
Either way 1-2 to the mighty rangers ....... beer does help doesn't it
The no ones bothered Blackburn match thingy on 08:15 - Sep 28 with 8275 viewsderbyhoop

All 3 results are credible, IMHO
They've won 3 out of 3 at home and are unbeaten. We have an awful record at Ewood Park. We've conceded in every game so far.
But, we won last year. Why can't we do it again? How many teams win 4 home games on the bounce.
Is our squad, from far and wide, starting to come together? In patches, yes. Could Chair, our best player, and Fox make their 1st appearances.

I'd both a home win and an away win are possible, why not the draw?

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

The no ones bothered Blackburn match thingy on 08:18 - Sep 28 with 8257 viewsRangersw12

1-0 Blackburn
The no ones bothered Blackburn match thingy on 08:19 - Sep 28 with 8255 viewsAndybrat

The no ones bothered Blackburn match thingy on 08:15 - Sep 28 by derbyhoop

All 3 results are credible, IMHO
They've won 3 out of 3 at home and are unbeaten. We have an awful record at Ewood Park. We've conceded in every game so far.
But, we won last year. Why can't we do it again? How many teams win 4 home games on the bounce.
Is our squad, from far and wide, starting to come together? In patches, yes. Could Chair, our best player, and Fox make their 1st appearances.

I'd both a home win and an away win are possible, why not the draw?

I think teams coming at us plays to our strength, look at last weeks goal. Can’t see a win though going for a predictable 1-1 and us going for a record amount of draws in a season ( must be held by Preston Clive?)
The no ones bothered Blackburn match thingy on 08:50 - Sep 28 with 8184 viewsMalintabuk

Missing this one as well.... and more frightening is that none of our family are going to this.... these 12 30 kick off is Sh!t.... and I can't remember a game, except for Covid, where none of us were there. . I don't like this one bit.
But back to the game... though love the Marti... Eustace seems he may be the one that got away ... seems to do a good job wherever he goes.
Today, depending on the team think we will lose .... my best hope is a scrappy 0-0 .... this goalkeeper and defence must have a clean sheet in them somewhere. Another week into the bedding down process.. so this could be the week we click..... there again......
Spanking 1-3 I think... a possible 0-0 .... or a maybe a rampant us.... 4-0......
The no ones bothered Blackburn match thingy on 09:21 - Sep 28 with 8124 viewsMyke

It's remarkable how, season after season, Blackburn seem to effortlessly replace one goal-scoring striker with another, without having to break the bank to do it. We, on the other hand, effortlessly replace one non-scoring striker with another - oh well maybe Frey IS the answer. Suspect we won't get anything here, but, in the spirit of optimism, will go with 1-1 for a change.
Huge kudos to all travelling
The no ones bothered Blackburn match thingy on 09:32 - Sep 28 with 8072 viewsnumptydumpty

Well done to all the boys and girls attending today.

Crunchy nut cornflakes must have been way too early.

These kind of games we are usually a bit meh !!

However, the team will turn this around today and reward the travelling faithful !!

Blackburn 0 QPR 3

(Saito, Dembele, Celar)

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Where will we finish next season ???

The no ones bothered Blackburn match thingy on 09:33 - Sep 28 with 8065 viewsDiscodroids

I think it may have been Evelyn Waugh that once said that of all the phrases in the English language, of all the endless combinations of words in all of history, that " Blackburn Away", is the most beautiful.

0-0 in the cold grey Acid rain. A half time boil in the bag mechanically recovered meat paste burger and a trip to the Armitage Shanks to watch a packet of crushed rennie mixing in with the urinal cakes, citalopram discolored piss, and discarded lambert & Butler on the shithouse floor, being the highlights .

Beautiful. Most Beautiful.
[Post edited 28 Sep 9:34]

".... You are the... Duke of New York... You're A-Number One!".

The no ones bothered Blackburn match thingy on 10:01 - Sep 28 with 7941 viewscaptainmycaptian

The no ones bothered Blackburn match thingy on 09:33 - Sep 28 by Discodroids

I think it may have been Evelyn Waugh that once said that of all the phrases in the English language, of all the endless combinations of words in all of history, that " Blackburn Away", is the most beautiful.

0-0 in the cold grey Acid rain. A half time boil in the bag mechanically recovered meat paste burger and a trip to the Armitage Shanks to watch a packet of crushed rennie mixing in with the urinal cakes, citalopram discolored piss, and discarded lambert & Butler on the shithouse floor, being the highlights .

To add to the overflowing optimism as regards the quality and result of the game. A useless fact Gareth Ainsworth was born in Blackburn could that be an omen of a hoof ball special coming up
Login to get fewer ads

The no ones bothered Blackburn match thingy on 10:24 - Sep 28 with 7880 viewsconnell10

1-1 and I'd take that.

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

The no ones bothered Blackburn match thingy on 10:27 - Sep 28 with 7838 viewsloftus77

The no ones bothered Blackburn match thingy on 10:24 - Sep 28 by connell10

1-1 and I'd take that.

This.
The no ones bothered Blackburn match thingy on 10:27 - Sep 28 with 7841 viewsHAYESBOY

Chair to equalise coming off the bench. 1-1.

Smells like a trout farm in here

The no ones bothered Blackburn match thingy on 10:49 - Sep 28 with 7758 viewsjohncharles

The no ones bothered Blackburn match thingy on 09:33 - Sep 28 by Discodroids

Doubt it’ll be that entertaining Glenn

Strong and stable my arse.

The no ones bothered Blackburn match thingy on 11:01 - Sep 28 with 7685 viewsdmm

1-1 is the de rigueur prediction today and I'm hopeful for that too. QPR to continue as draw champions of the football league.
The no ones bothered Blackburn match thingy on 11:17 - Sep 28 with 7626 viewsQPR_Pro_Max

Interesting to see whether Marti will stick to:
1) the inverted fullback tactic with Paal moving to the DM position,
2) playing out from the back with Nardi passing the ball to JCS/Cook finding a teammate in a forward position,
3) starting Andersen and Madsen together again
[Post edited 28 Sep 11:18]
The no ones bothered Blackburn match thingy on 11:33 - Sep 28 with 7377 viewsSpen

The no ones bothered Blackburn match thingy on 11:33 - Sep 28 with 7375 viewsflynnbo

No JCS today.
The no ones bothered Blackburn match thingy on 11:34 - Sep 28 with 7346 viewsdmm

JCS injured again? He played the last match.
The no ones bothered Blackburn match thingy on 11:36 - Sep 28 with 7284 viewsmart_Goblin

Worrying there is no JCS again. Hopefully it’s precautionary rather than a serious issue.

Frey aside we are very lightweight up top. But we do have pace in the side

Nervous about this one
The no ones bothered Blackburn match thingy on 11:40 - Sep 28 with 7174 viewsderbyhoop

Pleased to see Varane starting. However, it's a long way from our strongest XI and the bench doesn't look that strong.

3 giants in midfield - Smyth, Dembele and Saito.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

The no ones bothered Blackburn match thingy on 11:59 - Sep 28 with 6701 viewsCateLeBonR

Interested to see where Santos plays. I assume it’s Cook and Dunne in the middle so he must be at right-back?
[Post edited 28 Sep 12:00]
The no ones bothered Blackburn match thingy on 12:01 - Sep 28 with 6644 viewsMyke

Chair not even on the bench - not good for the table
The no ones bothered Blackburn match thingy on 12:05 - Sep 28 with 6532 viewsLisbonR

I am happy with this team.

Dunne playing back in his more natural role, with Santos covering him in his.

Dembele also playing in his most threatening role in the centre just behind Frey, with more pace out on the flanks in Saito and Smyth.

Varane and Field holding the midfield together.

1-2 QPR, Frey scoring first.
The no ones bothered Blackburn match thingy on 12:06 - Sep 28 with 6486 viewsgazza1

Very disappointing team indeed......to get anything out of this game we will need to play above expectations. Some 'big players' missing from the line up - at least 3 or 4 players missing whom would start.

It is not all over though, we still got some good lads in the Team.
The no ones bothered Blackburn match thingy on 12:10 - Sep 28 with 6319 viewsMyke

The no ones bothered Blackburn match thingy on 11:40 - Sep 28 by derbyhoop

Pleased to see Varane starting. However, it's a long way from our strongest XI and the bench doesn't look that strong.

3 giants in midfield - Smyth, Dembele and Saito.

Is it though? Chair for Saito/Smyth and JCS for Santos - does it get any stronger than that?
I suppose you could add in Colback for Varane, but I think that's about as good as it gets. And to be honest, between injuries and suspensions, not many teams get to put out their 'strongest' 11, week in and week out. Not like the old days when you only came off if you were dead.
[Post edited 28 Sep 12:16]
The no ones bothered Blackburn match thingy on 12:12 - Sep 28 with 6255 viewsCateLeBonR

The no ones bothered Blackburn match thingy on 12:05 - Sep 28 by LisbonR

I am happy with this team.

Dunne playing back in his more natural role, with Santos covering him in his.

Dembele also playing in his most threatening role in the centre just behind Frey, with more pace out on the flanks in Saito and Smyth.

Varane and Field holding the midfield together.

1-2 QPR, Frey scoring first.

Sorry yes got a bit muddled. Santos is a RB so natural position for him. Lack of creativity looks a bit of a concern. I guess our best bet is trying to spring their offside trap.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024