Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The no ones bothered Blackburn match thingy 21:00 - Sep 27 with 30555 viewscaptainmycaptian

Right few beers in,and got work tomorrow. No one seems to have done a thread on this 12.30 atmosphere killing TV is ruining football kick off time. My hat, coat and scarf off to those making the trip. Well done you Hardy bunch.
Can't see getting much from this would be happy with another draw, which would be a decent point the way rovers are playing. But as I have started my first thread without doubt putting the mockers on it. Probably a spanking on the way. We'll certainly if they play like they did against Millwall.
Either way 1-2 to the mighty rangers ....... beer does help doesn't it
The no ones bothered Blackburn match thingy on 18:06 - Sep 28 with 768 viewsDamo1962

The no ones bothered Blackburn match thingy on 17:37 - Sep 28 by joe90

I predicted a 2-0 win for Rovers. The trajectory of our performances are on the down, not up. So no surprise we lost. We’ve not been playing like a team that will ‘come good’.

There’s usually a signing each season that gives me an indication of travell, last season it was Smyth and this time it’s Madsen. Result and performance as expected. No need to sh*t the bed, we’re living and performing within our means and capability.

Refreshing honest analysis. Things will hopefully get better,(and by that I mean we won't be looking up from the bottom three) - as the season unfolds. I do however reserve the right not to stick my head in the sand and ignore the evidence of my own eyes.Going to be another gruelling season if this carries on indefinitely.
The no ones bothered Blackburn match thingy on 18:09 - Sep 28 with 741 viewsBAWHoops

Was the most nil-nil ever conceived until Varane got sent off.
We are a bog standard Championship mid table side and our results so far have borne that out. No need to panic. It's not like last season where we were completely outclassed

5 of the next 7 are at home and against kinder opposition overall.
Should know more about us after that Sunderland game

http://blogandwhitehoops.wordpress.com/

The no ones bothered Blackburn match thingy on 18:31 - Sep 28 with 606 viewsSpaceman_P

Wasn't able to watch the game - had Fotmob app on.

Reading comments here has been depressing.

Still early days guys, not the end of the world.... doubt we will be in a relegation scrap.

But disheartening that Oxford and Derby are ahead of us in the league.

Marti needs to sort his s>>t out fast.

I think its unfair to blame Varane for today, their player deserves an Oscar and a Bafta in the art of acting - its sods laws he scored too.

The team are decent, just not set-up right. Marti, needs to get us playing the same formation as when we played Leeds last year, playing from the back is killing us.
The no ones bothered Blackburn match thingy on 18:48 - Sep 28 with 524 viewscolinallcars

Not great today, but it's worth remembering Blackburn have a 100% home record and are third in the table.
Clearly, Chair will make a huge difference when fit ( hopefully in a week or so? )
The no ones bothered Blackburn match thingy on 18:52 - Sep 28 with 494 viewsBluce_Ree

The no ones bothered Blackburn match thingy on 18:48 - Sep 28 by colinallcars

Not great today, but it's worth remembering Blackburn have a 100% home record and are third in the table.
Clearly, Chair will make a huge difference when fit ( hopefully in a week or so? )

Worth remembering too that they are FKING BLACKBURN and we are QPR and in the past THAT USED TO MEAN SOMETHING.

Fk Blackburn, man.

Stefan Moore, Stefan Moore running down the wing. Stefan Moore, Stefan Moore running down the wing. He runs like a cheetah, his crosses couldn't be sweeter. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore.

The no ones bothered Blackburn match thingy on 19:01 - Sep 28 with 454 viewsLogman

Only watched the second half as I was out until lunchtime but quite disappointed with one or two players. What we need is someone to take the bull by the horns in the middle and last thirds and to drive the players on there. The back four and Field are going about their business OK (and I liked the look of Ashby) but it needs someone or something to unite the front 4. What might help is one of the CDM's making the occasional run into the last third. If we can do that then we might have a better chance of out-playing a team up there. As it stands our 3 ACM's and lone number nine are not making sufficient headway.
The no ones bothered Blackburn match thingy on 19:03 - Sep 28 with 440 viewskensalriser

2-0 was the most popular score in the prediction competition, so a plurality of predictors called this without factoring in a red card. And reasonably so, a loss at Blackburn is very predictable. All those toys should be gathered up in preparation for Tuesday when they can be thrown again along with calls to sack the manager.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

The no ones bothered Blackburn match thingy on 19:28 - Sep 28 with 308 viewsQPunkR

The no ones bothered Blackburn match thingy on 19:03 - Sep 28 by kensalriser

2-0 was the most popular score in the prediction competition, so a plurality of predictors called this without factoring in a red card. And reasonably so, a loss at Blackburn is very predictable. All those toys should be gathered up in preparation for Tuesday when they can be thrown again along with calls to sack the manager.

That's unfair (if I infer correctly that you're having a go at people who are unhappy after today's performance).

Of course it's legitimate for people to question our team - and yes the manager as well - after we've been very poor all season long and are frankly lucky to have the points total we've accrued already. If we carry on being this terrible all season then we will definitely be in the bottom 10. With a foul wind behind us and if some abject teams pick up points we could actually end up in trouble. Can't keep clean sheets + don't create or take chances = big trouble

QPR - "shit but local"

Login to get fewer ads

The no ones bothered Blackburn match thingy on 19:32 - Sep 28 with 260 viewsRangersw12

As predicted it's going to take time for these players to get used to the championship

Unfortunately that's what you get when we shop exclusively in the foreign market

I expect us to be much better in the 2nd half of the season but that's only if some of our dickhead fans haven't run another manger out of town...
The no ones bothered Blackburn match thingy on 19:43 - Sep 28 with 189 viewsmart_Goblin

The no ones bothered Blackburn match thingy on 19:03 - Sep 28 by kensalriser

Anyone saying sack the manager is an absolute lemon.
Not read anyone going that far but I’ve read some nonsense on here today by a few who have barely posted in 10 months or so. Strange that.

However , we aren’t playing well and haven’t done really this season in any sort of consistency and its not beyond reason to question why and ask questions of the management and the players .

Said it last week and I’ll say it again that it seems that MC is just playing for time somewhat so he can build the team around Ilias. And why wouldn’t he build a team around the best player? However he will take time to get match fit and what if his ‘injury’ flares up again?

We need to be better without Chair. I do wonder if changing the system is the answer? But maybe that’s out of the question now JCS is back as the physios pet?
The centre of midfield, as said before is the big conundrum for me. We don’t create, get a foot in the ball , find space in holes, find passes beyond the midfield, turn and play forward or at the moment do much protecting if the back 4. And we don’t have players to do such things at the moment .

It’s just the observations and despite frustrations I know we need to be patient too.
But we need to improve that’s beyond question .
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024