Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The no ones bothered Blackburn match thingy 21:00 - Sep 27 with 28612 viewscaptainmycaptian

Right few beers in,and got work tomorrow. No one seems to have done a thread on this 12.30 atmosphere killing TV is ruining football kick off time. My hat, coat and scarf off to those making the trip. Well done you Hardy bunch.
Can't see getting much from this would be happy with another draw, which would be a decent point the way rovers are playing. But as I have started my first thread without doubt putting the mockers on it. Probably a spanking on the way. We'll certainly if they play like they did against Millwall.
Either way 1-2 to the mighty rangers ....... beer does help doesn't it
The no ones bothered Blackburn match thingy on 13:30 - Sep 28 with 1524 viewsHooping_Mad

I miss Hayden turning with the ball at his feet. Varane has been off struggling with the speed of the game.

Not sure how he fixes this one.

Chairman of the Junior Hoilett appreciation society

The no ones bothered Blackburn match thingy on 13:30 - Sep 28 with 1519 viewsBenny_the_Ball

The no ones bothered Blackburn match thingy on 13:22 - Sep 28 by plasmahoop

Not a red for me. Ref has bought that due to the home players surrounding him. Although Santos maybe could have got a second booking not long before. We look reasonably competent, but the formation leaves the fullbacks a bit exposed.

I thought it was a red but the ref did seem to bide his time and look at the reactions before making the call. QPR players looked very sheepish whilst the Blackburn players screamed blue murder. Frey's immediate reaction was particularly telling. You just can't go diving in like that. Not only is it risky but it shows a lack of game intelligence as we were deep in the Rovers half and there were literally seconds remaining.
The no ones bothered Blackburn match thingy on 13:32 - Sep 28 with 1488 viewsderbyhoop

The no ones bothered Blackburn match thingy on 13:28 - Sep 28 by Antti_Heinola

Bizarre red for me, a yellow, sure, but certainly not a red, it's just two players going for the ball.

Otherwise, I thought we did ok, but nothing exciting. Terrible, terrible miss by Smyth (again). We can't seem to get Dembele or Saito on the ball, and Santos is being effectively targeted. Think he'll be off for Ashby at HT. Losing Morrison a real blow at the moment.

Sorry Antti. But even with blue & white glasses, that was a red card all season long.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

The no ones bothered Blackburn match thingy on 13:33 - Sep 28 with 1443 viewsCamberleyR

That sweaty on co-comms on Sky Sports + is really boiling my piss.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

The no ones bothered Blackburn match thingy on 13:33 - Sep 28 with 1441 viewsHAYESBOY

That's not a red. His studs go in the ground and its his shin that catches him. He is not out of control, just off balance. The ref has reacted to that fvcking caaant Travis acting as though he has been shot.
Ref hasn't been good.

Smells like a trout farm in here

The no ones bothered Blackburn match thingy on 13:34 - Sep 28 with 1368 viewsLblock

I get this “give them time to bed in” and Varane etc new to the club and English football but….

If you’re a player then you’re a player.
You can kill a ball dead, receive it on the turn and move it forward whether you’re in sun kissed Portugal, a piss wet Midlands or at Wembley. The lad just doesn’t look like he has the confidence, minerals, physique or pace to be a player at this level.
Someone at the club has seen something in Varane so we need to stick with but he’s burning credit with every “performance” and today will have set fire to a large part of what he had in the bank.

The look on Cooks face as Varane walked past him spoke volumes

Tough gig second half and I can see Rovers reffing the next 45 and grinding out two goals with one being a penalty conned by Cantwell

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

The no ones bothered Blackburn match thingy on 13:36 - Sep 28 with 1281 viewsBenny_the_Ball

Overall, it hasn't been the worst showing. A scrappy game with little in the way of clear chances. I was intrigued by how the second half would evolve. The red card obviously changes that. Huge effort required to get something from this game.
The no ones bothered Blackburn match thingy on 13:36 - Sep 28 with 1258 viewsderbyhoop

The no ones bothered Blackburn match thingy on 13:25 - Sep 28 by derbyhoop

First look, I thought the same. 2nd look, ref got it right. Varane lunged in, off his feet, out of control.

It's all a bit cagey. They are quick on the break but we don't seem to have a pattern beyond the High press.
Frey is trying to bring people into the game but Dembele has barely had a touch. Santos is on dodgy ground. Yellow carded and seemed to pull his guy back. I can see Ashby on at HT. Maybe Madsen as well.

What do I know. 2 Rangers changes at HT. Ashby and Madsen for Santos and Dembele.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Login to get fewer ads

The no ones bothered Blackburn match thingy on 13:38 - Sep 28 with 1178 viewsozexile

The no ones bothered Blackburn match thingy on 13:34 - Sep 28 by Lblock

I get this “give them time to bed in” and Varane etc new to the club and English football but….

If you’re a player then you’re a player.
You can kill a ball dead, receive it on the turn and move it forward whether you’re in sun kissed Portugal, a piss wet Midlands or at Wembley. The lad just doesn’t look like he has the confidence, minerals, physique or pace to be a player at this level.
Someone at the club has seen something in Varane so we need to stick with but he’s burning credit with every “performance” and today will have set fire to a large part of what he had in the bank.

The look on Cooks face as Varane walked past him spoke volumes

Tough gig second half and I can see Rovers reffing the next 45 and grinding out two goals with one being a penalty conned by Cantwell

Anyone know if Marti is recommending players to the board or are still relying on Belk?
The no ones bothered Blackburn match thingy on 13:38 - Sep 28 with 1162 viewsBenny_the_Ball

The no ones bothered Blackburn match thingy on 13:36 - Sep 28 by derbyhoop

What do I know. 2 Rangers changes at HT. Ashby and Madsen for Santos and Dembele.

Meanwhile, Cantwell on for Rovers.
The no ones bothered Blackburn match thingy on 13:39 - Sep 28 with 1148 viewsQuillPenRiot

Nardi with an incredible triple save
The no ones bothered Blackburn match thingy on 13:39 - Sep 28 with 1145 viewsWilkinswatercarrier

Annoying. Varane looked a booking for me, but hey ho. Smyth off, as he is absolute plop, and Madsen in.

Escape with a point would be fantastic, but unlikely.
The no ones bothered Blackburn match thingy on 13:39 - Sep 28 with 1107 viewsBenny_the_Ball

Goodness me. How on earth did that not go in? Great work by Nardi. Backs to the wall already.
[Post edited 28 Sep 13:40]
The no ones bothered Blackburn match thingy on 13:39 - Sep 28 with 1113 viewsR_from_afar

How have Rovers not scored there? Save after save by Nardi, bodies flying everywhere

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

The no ones bothered Blackburn match thingy on 13:39 - Sep 28 with 1112 viewsrbee

The no ones bothered Blackburn match thingy on 13:24 - Sep 28 by R_from_afar

...and in that part of the pitch, miles from our goal

We were lucky Santos didn't get a second yellow for that pull back when Rovers were attacking just before half time.

Absolutely this, in a nothing part of the pitch.

I won’t be too harsh on the lad though he got carried away in the moment after losing possession. Seen it so many times, Hogan Ephraim at Reading springs to mind for some reason.

Predictably Santos is removed, battling second half required, come on Urrssss!
[Post edited 28 Sep 13:46]
The no ones bothered Blackburn match thingy on 13:39 - Sep 28 with 1108 viewsRs_Holy

we could have conceded 4 goals in that one attack .... it's going to be a long afternoon
The no ones bothered Blackburn match thingy on 13:40 - Sep 28 with 1111 viewshamptonhillhoop

Some goalkeeping that!
The no ones bothered Blackburn match thingy on 13:40 - Sep 28 with 1076 viewsHantsR

Nardi just earned his corn there!!
The no ones bothered Blackburn match thingy on 13:40 - Sep 28 with 1064 viewssdm1508

The no ones bothered Blackburn match thingy on 13:39 - Sep 28 by QuillPenRiot

Nardi with an incredible triple save

It was 4. He got his hand to the final shot too
The no ones bothered Blackburn match thingy on 13:41 - Sep 28 with 1042 viewsHarbour

The no ones bothered Blackburn match thingy on 13:32 - Sep 28 by derbyhoop

Sorry Antti. But even with blue & white glasses, that was a red card all season long.

He lunged in no intent was going for the ball more like a yellow ref reacted to Blackburn players over reacting.
The no ones bothered Blackburn match thingy on 13:41 - Sep 28 with 1038 viewsNed_Kennedys

The no ones bothered Blackburn match thingy on 13:36 - Sep 28 by derbyhoop

Dembele had a terrible first half despite playing in the number 10 role we were all calling for. He seems to be regressing game by game.
Chair can’t return quickly enough to this team.
The no ones bothered Blackburn match thingy on 13:41 - Sep 28 with 1023 viewsMalintabuk

Like to know how Naardi got away with wearing that dark green kit...
The no ones bothered Blackburn match thingy on 13:43 - Sep 28 with 964 viewsR_from_afar

Bollox, deflected long shot goes in

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

The no ones bothered Blackburn match thingy on 13:43 - Sep 28 with 949 viewsRs_Holy

well thats that ... whos' next?
The no ones bothered Blackburn match thingy on 13:43 - Sep 28 with 937 viewsMalintabuk

Another own goal from Cook.... we managed to hold on forv8 mins.... Fcuk
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024