Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sarah Everad 17:01 - Sep 30 with 13921 viewsSirjohnalot

A whole life sentence is extremely rare, only used in exceptional circumstances outside sexual killers of children, targeted police, multiple murderers etc.

What this animal did was so horrific the Judge ruled he will never be released, he will die in prison. It was the only possible sentence the Judge could impose, even though the press reports are horrific they did not report on all that he did. Evil psychopaths like can never be reformed.

Evil beyond belief, whilst there may be some debate about what should happen to Katie Price, I cannot imagine, for one second what on earth his barrister could have said on his behalf.

It's really important, as I've read online, people criticising his Counsel, that he was represented, to ensure that Justice is done, to ensure the law is applied correctly. If you are instructed, you are ethicially obliged to take it on, unless you think it is beyond your capabilities, or you know one of the parties so that you cannot be impartial etc.

It is likely that it will be appealed, you would not be carrying out your job properly if you didn't , such is the exceptional sentence, but I cannot see any Court overruling it.

Sarah Evera on 21:06 - Oct 4 with 626 viewsSirjohnalot

Sarah Evera on 20:54 - Oct 4 by trampie

You have absolutely nothing at all to be embarrassed about, your concern for your daughter is admirable.

She’s the victim, this happens so much, so many victims protect their abuser, it whats these people thrive on. You just need to be there for her. She may be scared, blaming herself, worried about what may happen in court.

What she does need to be careful of though if she has kids, the social services may become involved if they think the kids are at risk.

Just be careful not to take your own revenge, it’ll do no good you’ll getting nicked however much he deserves it. One thing I’ve always found with men like that. Every single one is a coward.
Sarah Evera on 21:14 - Oct 4 with 603 viewscontroversial_jack

Sarah Evera on 21:06 - Oct 4 by Sirjohnalot

She’s the victim, this happens so much, so many victims protect their abuser, it whats these people thrive on. You just need to be there for her. She may be scared, blaming herself, worried about what may happen in court.

What she does need to be careful of though if she has kids, the social services may become involved if they think the kids are at risk.

Just be careful not to take your own revenge, it’ll do no good you’ll getting nicked however much he deserves it. One thing I’ve always found with men like that. Every single one is a coward.

Thank you. Do you mean a kind of Stockholm syndrome?

He is a coward! I challenged him one day and he backed off. The police actually heard me threatening him when the phone was inadvertently live to them , and they warned me off, so it's been recorded..
Sarah Evera on 21:27 - Oct 4 with 587 viewsSirjohnalot

Sarah Evera on 21:14 - Oct 4 by controversial_jack

Thank you. Do you mean a kind of Stockholm syndrome?

He is a coward! I challenged him one day and he backed off. The police actually heard me threatening him when the phone was inadvertently live to them , and they warned me off, so it's been recorded..

I guess it must be. Some feel trapped, some no where to go. There’s a new offence of controlling and coercive behaviour where victims are slowly mentally beaten down, being told they’re worthless, it’s their fault they made them do it etc. They always apologise and are lovely for a while before reverting to type.
Just watch out for unusual behaviour, eg her not being able to speak to you, no longer wearing make up or, unusual style of dress (non usual long tops, not showing much skin) not seeing her mates eg. All part of what these people do.

She’s fortunate she’s got a supportive family, many don’t.
Sarah Evera on 21:43 - Oct 4 with 567 viewsmajorraglan

Sarah Evera on 21:06 - Oct 4 by Sirjohnalot

CJ, not wishing to pry but is this the first time the police have attended a “domestic” at the address?

Sir John is top poster and always gives excellent advice, if there is a “history” of domestics violence, risk to the kids or the kids actually witnessed the incident then the social services may well become involved.

Most police forces now take domestic violence very seriously and it features very high on their list of priorities, they have dedicated squads to deal with domestic violence and most have Domestic Violence Officers whose role is purely to engage with and support the victims, they can also arrange for panic alarms, mobile phones to be given out, contact Women’s Aid who may be able to assist or support her (even if it’s only someone to talk to) and in cases where a prosecution is likely to follow arrange the special measures at Court SJ mentioned. Victims are no longer on their own like they were years ago.

Hopefully the offender being banged up in the cells will be enough to deter him from doing something similar in the future.
Sarah Evera on 23:07 - Oct 4 with 521 viewsDJack

Sarah Evera on 20:54 - Oct 4 by trampie

You have absolutely nothing at all to be embarrassed about, your concern for your daughter is admirable.

This.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Sarah Evera on 23:18 - Oct 4 with 515 viewscontroversial_jack

Sarah Evera on 21:43 - Oct 4 by majorraglan

CJ, not wishing to pry but is this the first time the police have attended a “domestic” at the address?

Sir John is top poster and always gives excellent advice, if there is a “history” of domestics violence, risk to the kids or the kids actually witnessed the incident then the social services may well become involved.

Most police forces now take domestic violence very seriously and it features very high on their list of priorities, they have dedicated squads to deal with domestic violence and most have Domestic Violence Officers whose role is purely to engage with and support the victims, they can also arrange for panic alarms, mobile phones to be given out, contact Women’s Aid who may be able to assist or support her (even if it’s only someone to talk to) and in cases where a prosecution is likely to follow arrange the special measures at Court SJ mentioned. Victims are no longer on their own like they were years ago.

Hopefully the offender being banged up in the cells will be enough to deter him from doing something similar in the future.

Thank you. This is not the first time at all. Social services, womens aid have all been involved in the past.

He has been banged up so many times that it doesn't bother him.He's a druggie, a piss head you name it

The only thing that will stop him , is if she realises and stops protecting him. As Sir John said, victims often protect their tormentors. It's extremely frustrating for me as I feel helpless at the moment. Ten years ago, I would have done something about it, but that's not really the way, but thank you for your concern, it's greatly appreciated.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024