Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sarah Everad 17:01 - Sep 30 with 13919 viewsSirjohnalot

A whole life sentence is extremely rare, only used in exceptional circumstances outside sexual killers of children, targeted police, multiple murderers etc.

What this animal did was so horrific the Judge ruled he will never be released, he will die in prison. It was the only possible sentence the Judge could impose, even though the press reports are horrific they did not report on all that he did. Evil psychopaths like can never be reformed.

Evil beyond belief, whilst there may be some debate about what should happen to Katie Price, I cannot imagine, for one second what on earth his barrister could have said on his behalf.

It's really important, as I've read online, people criticising his Counsel, that he was represented, to ensure that Justice is done, to ensure the law is applied correctly. If you are instructed, you are ethicially obliged to take it on, unless you think it is beyond your capabilities, or you know one of the parties so that you cannot be impartial etc.

It is likely that it will be appealed, you would not be carrying out your job properly if you didn't , such is the exceptional sentence, but I cannot see any Court overruling it.

Sarah Everad on 21:38 - Oct 1 with 981 viewstrampie

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Sarah Everad on 21:40 - Oct 1 with 972 viewsSirjohnalot

Sarah Everad on 21:21 - Oct 1 by majorraglan

Thanks.
I seem to recall that Nigel Evans MP was accused of some impropriety a few years ago and that the case ended up in Crown Court and it cost him a fortune in legal fees, so much so that the Government were considering a review of the system on account the way it impacted on working people.

Think it was rape, he was cleared. I had no sympathy as he voted to reduce legal aid. Said later he didn’t realise the effect. Think that’s probably worse than releasing and voting for it. He condemned 1000s to either no representation or losing their savings.
Sarah Everad on 21:44 - Oct 1 with 956 viewstrampie

Blydi hell just seen this police colleagues supporting the murderer after he had pleaded guilty, somebody needs to get a hold of the police pronto and rid them of bad dangerous eggs, I would not feel safe if I was a women in London around the police particularly a lone single undercover male officer, it's shocking they supposed to serve the community.
[Post edited 1 Oct 2021 21:53]

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.

Sarah Everad on 21:45 - Oct 1 with 950 viewsmajorraglan

What’s happened is completely and utterly abhorrent, what would make someone to do something so despicable is beyond comprehension. Sarah Everard's family have my deepest sympathies and I also feel sorry for Couzens young kids and family because they are going to be vilified and will have to live with the stigma and shame of what Couzens has done.

Tarring all police officers with the same brush is crackers as would be tarring all doctors post Harold Shipman, or all taxi drivers post Warboys. The bad apples need to be identified and kicked out.
Sarah Everad on 21:52 - Oct 1 with 925 viewstrampie

Sarah Everad on 21:45 - Oct 1 by majorraglan

What’s happened is completely and utterly abhorrent, what would make someone to do something so despicable is beyond comprehension. Sarah Everard's family have my deepest sympathies and I also feel sorry for Couzens young kids and family because they are going to be vilified and will have to live with the stigma and shame of what Couzens has done.

Tarring all police officers with the same brush is crackers as would be tarring all doctors post Harold Shipman, or all taxi drivers post Warboys. The bad apples need to be identified and kicked out.

Opportunists, try and minimise the opportunists opportunities.

Crikey more O's than you can shake a stick at.

Sarah Everad on 22:01 - Oct 1 with 911 viewsCatullus

Sarah Everad on 21:14 - Oct 1 by majorraglan

Police recruiting is governed by guidance published by the Home Office / College of Policing and is quite comprehensive.
Applicants to the police and PCSO’s have to provide a sample of their DNA, Fingerprints which are checked against the National Data base, they are also Drug tested. Guy I work with is going through a PCSO recruiting process at the moment. The guidance would also cover previous convictions.
Not sure there’d be capacity to do the psychological profile, the people best placed to informed or flag up concerns would be the colleagues.

Thats why I mentioned experts who deal with this. The reallity is us people need to be more alert, more careful.
Too many of us are content to wander through the day and then blame the police when schitt happens.
Sarah Everard was a very different case but the number of young women I've seen drunk and incapable, left by themselves and at huge risk to their own safety. Not just when I was on Wind street myself but when I was working late shifts in the town centre. People won't like it being said but young people make themselves easy targets, yes men too, there are always bad buggers around happy to take advantage of any situation.

OHL, I'm not blaming all police, there are good and bad in all walks of life but when you know who the bad are, it's much easier. When you one day realise that bad people exist amongst those supposed to protect us it naturally causes concern. There are bad soldiers, bad NHS staff, bad postmen, it's just a reality of life which is why we need to adjust our own behaviour to protect ourselves more.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Sarah Everad on 22:13 - Oct 1 with 896 viewstrampie

Sarah Everad on 22:01 - Oct 1 by Catullus

Thats why I mentioned experts who deal with this. The reallity is us people need to be more alert, more careful.
Too many of us are content to wander through the day and then blame the police when schitt happens.
Sarah Everard was a very different case but the number of young women I've seen drunk and incapable, left by themselves and at huge risk to their own safety. Not just when I was on Wind street myself but when I was working late shifts in the town centre. People won't like it being said but young people make themselves easy targets, yes men too, there are always bad buggers around happy to take advantage of any situation.

OHL, I'm not blaming all police, there are good and bad in all walks of life but when you know who the bad are, it's much easier. When you one day realise that bad people exist amongst those supposed to protect us it naturally causes concern. There are bad soldiers, bad NHS staff, bad postmen, it's just a reality of life which is why we need to adjust our own behaviour to protect ourselves more.

Indeed there are bad people in all walks of life, putting certain groups on a pedestal is asking for trouble, trust no one (until they earn your trust or sometimes you have no choice and then you just have to hope they are good eggs).

Sarah Everad on 22:20 - Oct 1 with 869 viewsmax936

Sarah Everad on 11:06 - Oct 1 by CountyJim

And yet you go on about religion can't you get it people don't trust the old bill

Jimbo, I know a few serving and retired Police officers and I'd trust them with my life, my best mate is one.
Good and bad everywhere in all walks of life, people generalise as soon as they hear of a wrong doing.
[Post edited 1 Oct 2021 22:55]

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Login to get fewer ads

Sarah Everad on 22:31 - Oct 1 with 847 viewstrampie

Sarah Everad on 22:20 - Oct 1 by max936

Jimbo, I know a few serving and retired Police officers and I'd trust them with my life, my best mate is one.
Good and bad everywhere in all walks of life, people generalise as soon as they hear of a wrong doing.

Power corrupts is the problem, safeguards need to be build into the system.

Sarah Everad on 22:31 - Oct 1 with 845 viewsCatullus

I used to know several too. All good people, decent. Played football with most of them and yes, I'd trust them too.

The old phrase stranger danger seems apt. But then, as the stats show, you can hardly trust family members either.
If people want to criticise all police then maybe remember who it is that often commits sexual assaults on children? Family members, maybe we should criticise all families?

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Sarah Everad on 22:34 - Oct 1 with 829 viewstrampie

Sarah Everad on 22:31 - Oct 1 by Catullus

I used to know several too. All good people, decent. Played football with most of them and yes, I'd trust them too.

The old phrase stranger danger seems apt. But then, as the stats show, you can hardly trust family members either.
If people want to criticise all police then maybe remember who it is that often commits sexual assaults on children? Family members, maybe we should criticise all families?

There is an issue with the police in that they have a tendency to close ranks to look after each other even after wrongdoing, this culture needs to stop.

Sarah Everad on 22:38 - Oct 1 with 818 viewsmajorraglan

Sarah Everad on 22:01 - Oct 1 by Catullus

Each Force should have its own Vetting Department who’s job is to assess and scrutinise applicants, it’s much more than just referencing.
Sarah Everad on 22:52 - Oct 1 with 800 viewstrampie

Sarah Everad on 22:38 - Oct 1 by majorraglan

Each Force should have its own Vetting Department who’s job is to assess and scrutinise applicants, it’s much more than just referencing.

There should be initial vetting as well as continual ongoing vetting, something is badly wrong that Couzens not flagged up with his record and the fact his nickname was 'the rapist'.

Sarah Everad on 22:53 - Oct 1 with 796 viewstrampie

Sarah Everad on 23:01 - Oct 1 with 779 viewsmax936

Sarah Everad on 22:31 - Oct 1 by trampie

Power corrupts is the problem, safeguards need to be build into the system.

Right up your street this thread for you Trampie init.

Sarah Everad on 23:02 - Oct 1 with 779 viewsmax936

Excuse me for maybe misunderstanding, but this was a horrific murder and the perpetrator should be facing the death penalty if only we had one, just can't imagine what that poor girl went through,

I just can't understand why Kate Price gets a mention in the same post, that comment has blown me away to be honest, we are talking about an evil rapist murderer and I can't understand why a woman who is clearly very unwell and a tormented soul has been mentioned.

Sarah Everad on 23:05 - Oct 1 with 770 viewstrampie

It's bad real bad, the police force need sorting big time, some police treatment of women is absolutely shocking judging by reports even from within the police.

Sarah Everad on 23:11 - Oct 1 with 757 viewsmajorraglan

Sarah Everad on 22:53 - Oct 1 by trampie

Doesn’t surprise me about the 89% of the allegations made are against males, I suspect that would be the same for society in general, most people going through the criminal justice are males.

If you are talking about misconduct, it would be a discipline matter as opposed to a criminal allegation. Without more information it’s hard to gain an accurate picture, more than half could be 3 out of 5! We’d need some proper context on the detail.
Sarah Everad on 23:14 - Oct 1 with 750 viewsKeithHaynes

Sarah Everad on 23:11 - Oct 1 by majorraglan

Doesn’t surprise me about the 89% of the allegations made are against males, I suspect that would be the same for society in general, most people going through the criminal justice are males.

If you are talking about misconduct, it would be a discipline matter as opposed to a criminal allegation. Without more information it’s hard to gain an accurate picture, more than half could be 3 out of 5! We’d need some proper context on the detail.

Stop being sensible.
I said earlier this was a stick to beat the police with, and low and behold it’s become just that.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Sarah Everad on 23:15 - Oct 1 with 745 viewsKeithHaynes

Sarah Everad on 22:38 - Oct 1 by majorraglan

They do.

Sarah Everad on 23:16 - Oct 1 with 740 viewsKeithHaynes

Sarah Everad on 22:52 - Oct 1 by trampie

There should be initial vetting as well as continual ongoing vetting, something is badly wrong that Couzens not flagged up with his record and the fact his nickname was 'the rapist'.

There is.

Sarah Everad on 23:19 - Oct 1 with 727 viewstrampie

Sarah Everad on 23:11 - Oct 1 by majorraglan

The story is guilty of sexual misconduct but still keeping their job, you would think the police should be held to a higher standard but it seems to be to a lower standard than for civilians half the time, away from sex stories I know of one that crashed his car while drunk (serious incident at traffic lights junction, police called) and he kept his job.
[Post edited 1 Oct 2021 23:24]

Sarah Everad on 23:20 - Oct 1 with 727 viewsKeithHaynes

To group everyone together from one area of society is the start of everything bad, but the people who stand holier than tho and do so don’t see it. It’s because they are exactly what they preach.

Sarah Everad on 23:26 - Oct 1 with 717 viewsKeithHaynes

Sarah Everad on 23:05 - Oct 1 by trampie

It's bad real bad, the police force need sorting big time, some police treatment of women is absolutely shocking judging by reports even from within the police.

But I’m certain they close ranks and are corrupt ?
Which one is it ?

Sarah Everad on 23:34 - Oct 1 with 700 viewstrampie

Sarah Everad on 23:26 - Oct 1 by KeithHaynes

But I’m certain they close ranks and are corrupt ?
Which one is it ?

It's both, they close ranks to cover up corruption.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024