Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bury fan 16:15 - Feb 19 with 14006 viewsonedalefan

Just working in a pub in Bury. When guy sat at the bar found out I was a Dale fan, first thing he said 'at least we have won the FA cup more than you'!!
Bury fan on 10:21 - Feb 20 with 1968 viewsSandyman

You have to pity the little buckets really. They're already getting excited for what is the biggest game they will have all season - the visit of Rochdale.
Bury fan on 10:24 - Feb 20 with 1965 viewsCamdenDale

Bury fan on 19:14 - Feb 19 by robshaker

Bury have won more league titles than you also, last one being 1997 and one I have witnessed and enjoyed, also enjoyed the following seasons in the what is now 'Championship' beating the likes of City at Maine Road.

Bury have also won more promotions than you, I have celebrated 4 including the title won above.

Bury also have a longer history (1885) than you, hold records such as the only club in the country to have scored over 1000 goals in all 4 tiers...etc etc

**Bigger crowd at Accy last night than at yours but I see its been brushed under the carpet....not surprised tho.

"this famous old club"

You are such an utter tit.
Bury fan on 10:36 - Feb 20 with 1943 viewsD_Alien

Bury fan on 10:24 - Feb 20 by CamdenDale

You are such an utter tit.

That's giving him for free the kind of abuse he'd normally be paying some tart on a webcam to do.

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Bury fan on 11:41 - Feb 20 with 1899 viewslibertinedreamer

Bury fan on 10:21 - Feb 20 by Sandyman

You have to pity the little buckets really. They're already getting excited for what is the biggest game they will have all season - the visit of Rochdale.

Not the dale fans tho ay? All having pie an peas at home? Arf Arf
Bury fan on 12:28 - Feb 20 with 1859 viewsHopwoodblue

Bury fan on 20:02 - Feb 19 by robshaker

always in our shadow..

what do you guys think of The Rock?? you must have been enough times now..

'Britains boom town'

Things must be getting bad now, Its all about who's got the best shops !!!

Really Rob ?

Poll: Would we have a stronger management team with Flicker back ?

Bury fan on 13:17 - Feb 20 with 1813 viewspaulscho

How about a bit of Corporate hospitality up at giggle lane ,an afternoon in a Porta Cabin !!

livinginadalewonderland

Bury fan on 19:47 - Feb 20 with 1708 viewsgigger

Bury fan on 07:41 - Feb 20 by nordenblue

Why if you are so rich are you so shit?Do you lot not question any of the "#revolution that you get fed?Has the salad dodger submitted plans yet to bury council for the housing estate?

Cardiff and Fulham are well wadded and they're not doing to well nobhead.

What's happened to kel ???

Bury fan on 19:55 - Feb 20 with 1696 viewsnordenblue

Bury fan on 19:47 - Feb 20 by gigger

Id suggest they are both doing a touch better than the mighty bucket shakers would you not agree whilst playing in the premiership?Looks like someone else isn't doing too well either,you still taking lessons for your grammar?
Login to get fewer ads

Bury fan on 20:00 - Feb 20 with 1688 viewsgigger

Bury fan on 19:55 - Feb 20 by nordenblue

Id suggest they are both doing a touch better than the mighty bucket shakers would you not agree whilst playing in the premiership?Looks like someone else isn't doing too well either,you still taking lessons for your grammar?

6 minutes not bad.
Of course they're doing better than bury but your point was you cannot be shite when you have lots of money. And I wouldn't say bury had anymore money than your average league 2 club.

Bury fan on 20:09 - Feb 20 with 1659 viewsDaley_Lama

Bury fan on 20:00 - Feb 20 by gigger

6 minutes not bad.
Of course they're doing better than bury but your point was you cannot be shite when you have lots of money. And I wouldn't say bury had anymore money than your average league 2 club.

Shouldn't your username be jaydeeer?

Poll: DF in or out

Bury fan on 20:10 - Feb 20 with 1658 viewsnordenblue

6 minutes not bad.

Not quite as good as your 5 mins but not bad?I was replying to yet another bury fan who spends all his day's on Rochdales message board bragging that your club was rich?Generally the richer clubs in their respective leagues do fairly well would you not agree Chesterfield,Scunthorpe,Fleetwood in ours to start with?City and Chelsea arent too shabby either in the prem
Bury fan on 20:11 - Feb 20 with 1657 viewsMass_Debater

6 minutes not bad.

Most of your mongs seem to think otherwise.
Bury fan on 20:18 - Feb 20 with 1648 viewsDale_Pea

Bury fan on 19:47 - Feb 20 by gigger

Your best post yet. Nice one.

Best buddy of' Irish_rafc' xox

Bury fan on 20:18 - Feb 20 with 1648 viewslibertinedreamer

Bury fan on 19:55 - Feb 20 by nordenblue

Pompey, bradford are rich clubs (in relative terms). Is my grammar ok for you Sir Bin-dipper?
Bury fan on 20:19 - Feb 20 with 1643 viewsDale_Pea

Bury fan on 20:18 - Feb 20 by libertinedreamer

Pompey, bradford are rich clubs (in relative terms). Is my grammar ok for you Sir Bin-dipper?

Bradford should begin with a capital 'B'.

Bury fan on 20:22 - Feb 20 with 1584 viewsgigger

Bury fan on 20:10 - Feb 20 by nordenblue

Not quite as good as your 5 mins but not bad?I was replying to yet another bury fan who spends all his day's on Rochdales message board bragging that your club was rich?Generally the richer clubs in their respective leagues do fairly well would you not agree Chesterfield,Scunthorpe,Fleetwood in ours to start with?City and Chelsea arent too shabby either in the prem

Well here goes nordenblue, I agree with you!!!!!!!!

Bury fan on 20:24 - Feb 20 with 1576 viewsrobshaker

Bury fan on 23:01 - Feb 19 by Dale_Pea

The Rock ain't half bad, but strolling through The Millgate every day in't half depressing. Notice the college is lagging behind the Rochdale Sixth Form as well now. Makes me wonder why I moved to bloody Bury in the first place now!

the new mill gate must be over 20 yrs old and I'd say still looks quite good and modern, would say it alone could beat anything rochdale can offer shopping wise etc but add the rock in to the mix and well..... im sure you'd agree.
admittedly not been to rochdale town centre since the mid 90's but always hearing about its decline.
I think the last straw for most was when Mcdonalds pulled out!

Back to Bury - just need to tidy up the area near the knowsley and get rid of all them takeaways n that and Bury will have one cracking town centre.

maybe then we'll become a City!!
Bury fan on 20:26 - Feb 20 with 1565 viewsDale_Pea

Bury fan on 20:24 - Feb 20 by robshaker

the new mill gate must be over 20 yrs old and I'd say still looks quite good and modern, would say it alone could beat anything rochdale can offer shopping wise etc but add the rock in to the mix and well..... im sure you'd agree.
admittedly not been to rochdale town centre since the mid 90's but always hearing about its decline.
I think the last straw for most was when Mcdonalds pulled out!

Back to Bury - just need to tidy up the area near the knowsley and get rid of all them takeaways n that and Bury will have one cracking town centre.

maybe then we'll become a City!!

My biggest gripe with living in Bury is the pubs. They're all dumps.

Bury fan on 20:28 - Feb 20 with 1555 viewsrobshaker

oh yeah the college, you do realise its not just the building on Market Street..you got the peel centre and holy cross.
the sports facilities look top at peel.
Bury fan on 20:30 - Feb 20 with 1549 viewsnordenblue

You're obviously confusing a large fan base with being rich?I take it you didnt hear about Pompey nearly going totally out of business a couple of years ago?Bradford are millions in debt too so not really classed as rich in anyones eyes only yours perhaps?Still spending your time on a rochdale website,id say thats pretty sad?
Bury fan on 20:35 - Feb 20 with 1530 viewsDale_Pea

Bury fan on 20:28 - Feb 20 by robshaker

oh yeah the college, you do realise its not just the building on Market Street..you got the peel centre and holy cross.
the sports facilities look top at peel.

I went to Bury College, I'm aware it's scattered across several buildings (exercise between lectures just getting round). I was just remarking on the brilliant start the Sixth Form College has had in Rochdale. Had it been there when I was finishing secondary school, I definitely wouldn't have ended up in Bury.

Bury fan on 20:36 - Feb 20 with 1529 viewspnc4eva1

1. Bradford are in a different league. Compared to many teams i that division they are not wealthy due to their ;ow admission and season ticket prices.
2. Haven't Portsmouth been in administration several times and are still struggling to pay off debts.

Forgive me if I'm wrong but if not paying your bills and going into administration means wealthy then you are correct Bury must be loaded too. After all at the end of last season didn't Mr Day rescue a broke club. Yes you are now rich but at the rate of wage spending and pay offs Mr Day may soon have to finance the mortgage another way....by getting lots of other people to pay mortgages

up the dale
Poll: Are these polls getting tedious

Bury fan on 20:42 - Feb 20 with 1519 viewsrobshaker

Bury fan on 20:26 - Feb 20 by Dale_Pea

My biggest gripe with living in Bury is the pubs. They're all dumps.

you tried the trackside on east lancs railway?? cracking real ale pub, people travel from all over to visit.
was in Bury last Satday night, bars on silver st, Robert peel, whyldes, trackside all good to go at and all close together, Lloyds is allright opposite the bus station.
and off course the swan & cem near Gigg is a favourite

are you talking about the town centre pubs??
Bury fan on 20:44 - Feb 20 with 1516 viewsDale_Pea

Bury fan on 20:42 - Feb 20 by robshaker

you tried the trackside on east lancs railway?? cracking real ale pub, people travel from all over to visit.
was in Bury last Satday night, bars on silver st, Robert peel, whyldes, trackside all good to go at and all close together, Lloyds is allright opposite the bus station.
and off course the swan & cem near Gigg is a favourite

are you talking about the town centre pubs??

Not a fan of The Peel at all. Or Lloyds. The pubs near me on Warmersley Road aren't great either (why do all the pubs seem to be United pubs?)

I do like Blind Tiger though. Open til' 4am, and loads of Happy Mondays all night. Grand!
[Post edited 20 Feb 2014 20:45]

Bury fan on 20:52 - Feb 20 with 1508 viewsrobshaker

Bury fan on 20:44 - Feb 20 by Dale_Pea

Not a fan of The Peel at all. Or Lloyds. The pubs near me on Warmersley Road aren't great either (why do all the pubs seem to be United pubs?)

I do like Blind Tiger though. Open til' 4am, and loads of Happy Mondays all night. Grand!
[Post edited 20 Feb 2014 20:45]

oh I forgot about blind tiger!, white horse a few doors up always packed..

depends if you don't mind the Spoons set up the Peel and Lloyds are ok but know what you mean.

always been a problem utd pubs same in dale I'd imagine.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024