Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swansea City v Fulham : Matchday Thread 09:20 - Mar 7 with 15381 viewsNotLoyal

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/57231/will-enforced-chan

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/57236/swansea-city-v-ful

Swansea City: Andy Fisher; Korey Smith, Ben Cabango, Kyle Naughton, Ryan Manning; Olivier Ntcham, Flynn Downes, Matt Grimes (captain), Jamie Paterson; Joel Piroe, Michael Obafemi.

Substitutes: Ben Hamer, Ryan Bennett, Jay Fulton, Kyle Joseph, Joel Latibeaudiere, Finley Burns, Cameron Congreve.

Fulham: Marek Rodak; Harrison Reed, Neeskens Kebano, Harry Wilson, Aleksandar Mitrovic, Tim Ream (captain), Tosin Aderabioyo, Neco Williams, Jean Michael Seri, Fabio Carvalho, Antonee Robinson.

Substitutes: Paulo Gazzaniga. Kenny Tete, Michael Hector, Tom Cairney, Nathaniel Chalobah, Bobby Decordova-Reid, Ivan Cavaleiro.

This post has been edited by an administrator

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Swansea City v Fulham : Matchday Thread on 19:27 - Mar 8 with 1164 viewsLittleEnglandJack

I instinctively feel like this is either going to go very well or very badly.

I know we don't have much choice but three recognised defenders on the pitch, only one of which is a centre half, might cause some... issues to put it mildly. We're playing a team with a GD of +55, which is nuts.

Or we might go out and control the game. Cut out the suicidal passes and we might have half a chance.
Swansea City v Fulham : Matchday Thread on 19:38 - Mar 8 with 1122 viewsThrasher6

Swansea City v Fulham : Matchday Thread on 19:27 - Mar 8 by LittleEnglandJack

I instinctively feel like this is either going to go very well or very badly.

I know we don't have much choice but three recognised defenders on the pitch, only one of which is a centre half, might cause some... issues to put it mildly. We're playing a team with a GD of +55, which is nuts.

Or we might go out and control the game. Cut out the suicidal passes and we might have half a chance.

Same here. Feel this could be anything...

Poll: Social Distancing: When will it be an obsolete word?

Swansea City v Fulham : Matchday Thread on 20:00 - Mar 8 with 968 viewshobo

We've started bloody brilliantly
Swansea City v Fulham : Matchday Thread on 20:05 - Mar 8 with 942 viewsKeithHaynes

First twenty i think they are very wary of us.
Everyone worries about Fulham’s press, ours is far better.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Swansea City v Fulham : Matchday Thread on 20:05 - Mar 8 with 942 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Can't give them free headers that close to the goal with Fisher rooted to the line.
Swansea City v Fulham : Matchday Thread (n/t) on 20:06 - Mar 8 with 936 viewsonehunglow

Swansea City v Fulham : Matchday Thread on 20:05 - Mar 8 by A_Fans_Dad

Can't give them free headers that close to the goal with Fisher rooted to the line.

which begs the questions as to why nobody has pointed out to him that he can leave his line and should.Mitro should not be given anything if we can help it.

[Post edited 8 Mar 2022 20:07]

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Swansea City v Fulham : Matchday Thread on 20:07 - Mar 8 with 928 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Why do teams waste a player with a "spare" at free kicks?
Swansea City v Fulham : Matchday Thread (n/t) on 20:08 - Mar 8 with 921 viewsThrasher6

Swansea City v Fulham : Matchday Thread (n/t) on 20:06 - Mar 8 by onehunglow

which begs the questions as to why nobody has pointed out to him that he can leave his line and should.Mitro should not be given anything if we can help it.

[Post edited 8 Mar 2022 20:07]

Can you try to be positive...ffs

Login to get fewer ads

Swansea City v Fulham : Matchday Thread on 20:08 - Mar 8 with 920 viewsonehunglow

Swansea City v Fulham : Matchday Thread on 20:07 - Mar 8 by A_Fans_Dad

Why do teams waste a player with a "spare" at free kicks?

Why cant we do free kicks with some meaning

Swansea City v Fulham : Matchday Thread on 20:13 - Mar 8 with 885 viewsKeithHaynes

Top of the league Fulham, disastrous away support.

Swansea City v Fulham : Matchday Thread (n/t) on 20:16 - Mar 8 with 861 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Swansea City v Fulham : Matchday Thread (n/t) on 20:08 - Mar 8 by Thrasher6

Why don't you comment on the game instead of what other people think.
Swansea City v Fulham : Matchday Thread (n/t) on 20:17 - Mar 8 with 850 viewsonehunglow

Swansea City v Fulham : Matchday Thread (n/t) on 20:08 - Mar 8 by Thrasher6

I am positive
I dont think our goalkeeper should be so reluctant to leave his line.

If you think he should stay on his line then fine.Do not however make out you are in any way smarter than me or anyone else.

Frankly, looking at Fisher, it was even more dumb a decision to buy him than I thought.

Did you give this love to Hamer or Benda?

Well,did ya?

Swansea City v Fulham : Matchday Thread on 20:18 - Mar 8 with 838 viewsKeithHaynes

Realists looking at this game will see fulham getting more desperate as the half goes on.

Swansea City v Fulham : Matchday Thread on 20:19 - Mar 8 with 829 viewsLittleEnglandJack

Swansea City v Fulham : Matchday Thread on 20:13 - Mar 8 by KeithHaynes

Top of the league Fulham, disastrous away support.

Perhaps understandably not a particularly well supported club and never travelled well.

I can't imagine a trip to Swansea on a Tuesday night in March, with the league as good as wrapped up, will have set the pulses racing mind.

Another example of us taking far more away in similar circumstances than other clubs do to us. We must have had 1k+ there in the Autumn.
Swansea City v Fulham : Matchday Thread on 20:21 - Mar 8 with 818 viewsonehunglow

Swansea City v Fulham : Matchday Thread on 20:18 - Mar 8 by KeithHaynes

Realists looking at this game will see fulham getting more desperate as the half goes on.

Thought that young chap had been electrocuted.
Shocking cheating in its most naked form.
Why no yellow card?

Swansea City v Fulham : Matchday Thread (n/t) on 20:21 - Mar 8 with 817 viewsThrasher6

Swansea City v Fulham : Matchday Thread (n/t) on 20:16 - Mar 8 by A_Fans_Dad

Why don't you comment on the game instead of what other people think.

Why? Because it's unnecessary...it's constant negativity...for a reason...for an agenda.
Why doesn't he..and you just watch the game. Ffs

Swansea City v Fulham : Matchday Thread on 20:21 - Mar 8 with 807 viewsCatullus

We've had the possession but Fulham have had the chances. Neither keeper has touched the ball have they?

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Swansea City v Fulham : Matchday Thread on 20:22 - Mar 8 with 802 viewsvetchonian

we have made a great start but Fulham with less of the ball have created more chances.

Let's hope we convert the dominance into a goal....
we look good I hope we can sustain the press...some lovely one touch passing much better when the ball is moved forward and quickly.....

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Swansea City v Fulham : Matchday Thread (n/t) on 20:23 - Mar 8 with 788 viewsonehunglow

Swansea City v Fulham : Matchday Thread (n/t) on 20:21 - Mar 8 by Thrasher6

Why? Because it's unnecessary...it's constant negativity...for a reason...for an agenda.
Why doesn't he..and you just watch the game. Ffs

Answer my question?

It was a fair one

Do you think Fisher should stay on his line -as he does.

Mitrovic will be waiting for a chance

Now bugger off and watch the game ,son. You can join the gang later

Swansea City v Fulham : Matchday Thread on 20:23 - Mar 8 with 787 viewsvetchonian

Obafemi

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Swansea City v Fulham : Matchday Thread on 20:24 - Mar 8 with 787 viewsDDCH

Is there anywhere to catch the game online? struggling to find it. Thanks

The poster formally known as DannyDyersChocolateHomunculus

Swansea City v Fulham : Matchday Thread on 20:24 - Mar 8 with 785 viewsgadgetuk

Swansea City v Fulham : Matchday Thread on 20:24 - Mar 8 by DDCH

Is there anywhere to catch the game online? struggling to find it. Thanks

Soccer24hd.com
Swansea City v Fulham : Matchday Thread on 20:24 - Mar 8 with 783 viewsonehunglow

Great shot.Unlucky
Corner!

Swansea City v Fulham : Matchday Thread on 20:25 - Mar 8 with 777 viewsCatullus

Oh no, not Downes! Come on Flynnidine.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Swansea City v Fulham : Matchday Thread on 20:25 - Mar 8 with 772 viewsonehunglow

Then the ball ends up with our keeper

WTF is wrong with Martin and corner coaching

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024