Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swansea City v Fulham : Matchday Thread 09:20 - Mar 7 with 15382 viewsNotLoyal

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/57231/will-enforced-chan

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/57236/swansea-city-v-ful

Swansea City: Andy Fisher; Korey Smith, Ben Cabango, Kyle Naughton, Ryan Manning; Olivier Ntcham, Flynn Downes, Matt Grimes (captain), Jamie Paterson; Joel Piroe, Michael Obafemi.

Substitutes: Ben Hamer, Ryan Bennett, Jay Fulton, Kyle Joseph, Joel Latibeaudiere, Finley Burns, Cameron Congreve.

Fulham: Marek Rodak; Harrison Reed, Neeskens Kebano, Harry Wilson, Aleksandar Mitrovic, Tim Ream (captain), Tosin Aderabioyo, Neco Williams, Jean Michael Seri, Fabio Carvalho, Antonee Robinson.

Substitutes: Paulo Gazzaniga. Kenny Tete, Michael Hector, Tom Cairney, Nathaniel Chalobah, Bobby Decordova-Reid, Ivan Cavaleiro.

This post has been edited by an administrator

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Swansea City v Fulham : Matchday Thread on 00:04 - Mar 11 with 482 viewsDr_Parnassus

Swansea City v Fulham : Matchday Thread on 23:42 - Mar 10 by STID2017

We do but if you cant understand it then that is your issue.
However what I posted was in response to your nonsense about being frightened.
What a silly senseless thing to say

So it’s not sensible to ask what someone means? That isn’t normally the persons issue, who it is said to. The onus is on the person who said it to explain it.

The fact is neither of you have the slightest idea.

You are both frightened of expanding because you know whatever rubbish you say to justify it, I will duly rip apart. Probably wise to keep being obtuse I think chaps

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

Swansea City v Fulham : Matchday Thread on 00:06 - Mar 11 with 473 viewsDr_Parnassus

Swansea City v Fulham : Matchday Thread on 23:44 - Mar 10 by swan65split

Obtuse, or maybe in denial.

You can see by the reply to your comments, he is in a way explaining my comment. Though he may not see how. He does know what I mean, he likes playing games, then again …..

On the football side a similar tackle in the Rangers game tonight , brought a Yellow.

Time for bed.

Similar or the same?

If it’s the same then that’s an error and should have been a red card as explained by the FA laws.

As for your flag comment, how on earth would any sensible person know what in Gods name you were babbling on about?

Off to bed now champ.

Swansea City v Fulham : Matchday Thread on 00:07 - Mar 11 with 470 viewsSTID2017

Swansea City v Fulham : Matchday Thread on 00:04 - Mar 11 by Dr_Parnassus

So it’s not sensible to ask what someone means? That isn’t normally the persons issue, who it is said to. The onus is on the person who said it to explain it.

You are both frightened of expanding because you know whatever rubbish you say to justify it, I will duly rip apart. Probably wise to keep being obtuse I think chaps

Frightened?
Get a grip mun
It's a football forum not Friday the 13th min
You dont half post some nonsense

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Swansea City v Fulham : Matchday Thread on 00:11 - Mar 11 with 467 viewsDr_Parnassus

Swansea City v Fulham : Matchday Thread on 00:07 - Mar 11 by STID2017

Frightened?
Get a grip mun

Yes frightened, how many more times are we going to go through it.

Feel free to be brave and explain what “3 red flags for you” means.

Of course we both know you won’t because you have just about as much idea as anyone else, including the person who wrote it

Swansea City v Fulham : Matchday Thread on 10:47 - Mar 11 with 409 viewsswan65split

Swansea City v Fulham : Matchday Thread on 00:07 - Mar 11 by STID2017

Frightened?
Get a grip mun

Your off to the Tower I read, have a good one, and COYS

Keep an eye out for the other flag bearer.
Swansea City v Fulham : Matchday Thread on 10:49 - Mar 11 with 406 viewsswan65split

Swansea City v Fulham : Matchday Thread on 00:04 - Mar 11 by Dr_Parnassus

Oh I do,

Just keep explaining it as you are, fine job,

All comes to those that wait
Swansea City v Fulham : Matchday Thread on 18:58 - Mar 11 with 376 viewsSTID2017

Swansea City v Fulham : Matchday Thread on 10:47 - Mar 11 by swan65split

Your off to the Tower I read, have a good one, and COYS

Keep an eye out for the other flag bearer.

Will do thanks

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024