Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Manchester City v Swansea City Match Thread 11:41 - Dec 1 with 27241 viewsexiledclaseboy

Fill your boots, kids. Can't be arsed to look for photos.

I've just stuck a tenner on the Swans to win at 11/1.

Poll: Tory leader

Manchester City v Swansea City Match Thread on 17:44 - Dec 1 with 2294 viewshobo

Manchester City v Swansea City Match Thread on 17:41 - Dec 1 by Liam12345

bring donelly on.

May as well give him some experience
Manchester City v Swansea City Match Thread on 17:45 - Dec 1 with 2275 viewsDull1Thomas

Well taken but why Ash in no man's land?

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins step down?

Manchester City v Swansea City Match Thread on 17:45 - Dec 1 with 2257 viewsexiledclaseboy

City showing their class now, they've scored two quality goals in this half. Shame because it's not a 3-0 (so far) game.

Manchester City v Swansea City Match Thread on 17:45 - Dec 1 with 2256 viewsDull1Thomas

Manchester City v Swansea City Match Thread on 17:44 - Dec 1 by hobo

May as well give him some experience

true

Manchester City v Swansea City Match Thread on 17:47 - Dec 1 with 2219 viewsmonmouth

Manchester City v Swansea City Match Thread on 17:44 - Dec 1 by controversial_jack

Rose tinted glasses removed yet, anyone?

Found this punter's brain anywhere yet anyone?

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Manchester City v Swansea City Match Thread on 17:47 - Dec 1 with 2211 viewsBonjour

Manchester City v Swansea City Match Thread on 17:34 - Dec 1 by SgorioFruit

yess Dyer is on the pitch, now it will get more enjoyable to watch

From a comedy point of view maybe...
Manchester City v Swansea City Match Thread on 17:48 - Dec 1 with 2190 viewsLiam12345

all the games we play even if we played 9o minutes more we couldnt score

Poll: Will we stay up? (if you think not why?)

Manchester City v Swansea City Match Thread on 17:48 - Dec 1 with 2168 viewsWarwickHunt

Manchester City v Swansea City Match Thread on 17:44 - Dec 1 by controversial_jack

Rose tinted glasses removed yet, anyone?

Tw@t
Login to get fewer ads

Manchester City v Swansea City Match Thread on 17:50 - Dec 1 with 2111 viewspaulv2k4

Don't take your chances in this league against the best and you lose. Simple.

JDG and Pablo, two good chances, missed.

Otherwise I think we've been pretty good away to a £££ team.

Bring on Newcastle :)
Manchester City v Swansea City Match Thread on 17:51 - Dec 1 with 2089 viewsDull1Thomas

Vazquez touched the ball

Manchester City v Swansea City Match Thread on 17:51 - Dec 1 with 2083 viewsLiam12345

just to see 1 goal would be nice

Manchester City v Swansea City Match Thread on 17:52 - Dec 1 with 2068 viewscontroversial_jack

Manchester City v Swansea City Match Thread on 17:47 - Dec 1 by monmouth

Found this punter's brain anywhere yet anyone?

Let's have your spin on this defeat then, smartarse
Manchester City v Swansea City Match Thread on 17:52 - Dec 1 with 2030 viewscontroversial_jack

Manchester City v Swansea City Match Thread on 17:48 - Dec 1 by WarwickHunt

Tw@t

Tw*t !
Manchester City v Swansea City Match Thread on 17:52 - Dec 1 with 2030 viewsjackforever

Give credit to ML he can spot a great loan striker or two.
Manchester City v Swansea City Match Thread on 17:53 - Dec 1 with 2000 viewsexiledclaseboy

Manchester City v Swansea City Match Thread on 17:52 - Dec 1 by controversial_jack

Let's have your spin on this defeat then, smartarse

We played fairly well but in the end were well beaten by one of the best teams in the country which is packed with world class players and put together at a cost of gazillions of pounds.

How's that?

Manchester City v Swansea City Match Thread on 17:53 - Dec 1 with 1995 viewsDull1Thomas

Manchester City v Swansea City Match Thread on 17:52 - Dec 1 by jackforever

Give credit to ML he can spot a great loan striker or two.

Manchester City v Swansea City Match Thread on 17:54 - Dec 1 with 1952 viewscontroversial_jack

Manchester City v Swansea City Match Thread on 17:53 - Dec 1 by exiledclaseboy

We played fairly well but in the end were well beaten by one of the best teams in the country which is packed with world class players and put together at a cost of gazillions of pounds.

How's that?

Well, yes , we have lost in the correct manner I guess.
Manchester City v Swansea City Match Thread on 17:57 - Dec 1 with 1859 viewsexiledclaseboy

Manchester City v Swansea City Match Thread on 17:54 - Dec 1 by controversial_jack

Well, yes , we have lost in the correct manner I guess.

Well to be fair that's pretty much all anyone has said. Nothing "rose-tinted" in that.

Manchester City v Swansea City Match Thread on 18:00 - Dec 1 with 1732 viewsDull1Thomas

Score a little flattering but not much - can't argue with the points going to Citeh

Manchester City v Swansea City Match Thread on 18:00 - Dec 1 with 1721 viewsLiam12345

confidence was punched in the face after the 2nd goal

Manchester City v Swansea City Match Thread on 18:01 - Dec 1 with 1697 viewsJackanapes

w00t 1 goal under the average result.

“The stupidest thing she knew was for people to act like they knew all about the things they knew absolutely nothing about.”

Manchester City v Swansea City Match Thread on 18:02 - Dec 1 with 1664 viewsDr_Winston

I was expecting a lot worse. City's class (and cash) told in the end. Play like that against the Geordies and we won't go far wrong.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Manchester City v Swansea City Match Thread on 18:02 - Dec 1 with 1652 viewsDull1Thomas

Manchester City v Swansea City Match Thread on 18:00 - Dec 1 by Liam12345

confidence was punched in the face after the 2nd goal

too many went AWOL in the second half.

While I don't think he has it in him yet I would definitely given Donnelley 20 minutes

Manchester City v Swansea City Match Thread on 18:03 - Dec 1 with 1639 viewslovejuicejack

Great effort great first half but we are not as good as them full stop .. tbh I'm surprised it was 3-0 I expected it to be double that.
Manchester City v Swansea City Match Thread on 18:03 - Dec 1 with 1631 views2face

Manchester City v Swansea City Match Thread on 17:53 - Dec 1 by exiledclaseboy

How's that?

I think you have to go to Barcelona or Bayern to find better teams than MC right now.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024