Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Manchester City v Swansea City Match Thread 11:41 - Dec 1 with 27238 viewsexiledclaseboy

Fill your boots, kids. Can't be arsed to look for photos.

I've just stuck a tenner on the Swans to win at 11/1.

Poll: Tory leader

Manchester City v Swansea City Match Thread on 16:08 - Dec 1 with 3037 viewsClydachjack

http://www.wiziwig.tv/broadcast.php?matchid=227009&part=sports
Manchester City v Swansea City Match Thread on 16:09 - Dec 1 with 3036 viewsSwanfan1

Oh well hopefully it cant be worse then Spurs.

Poll: Bony´s lack of goals, whose to blame ?.

Manchester City v Swansea City Match Thread on 16:09 - Dec 1 with 3033 viewsFearOfAJackPlanet

Pellegrini looks worried, SH*TTING himself he is...

Enjoying the next level
Poll: Have you ever seen Swansea City relegated before?

Manchester City v Swansea City Match Thread on 16:16 - Dec 1 with 2899 viewsNatterjack

Manchester City v Swansea City Match Thread on 15:47 - Dec 1 by Davillin

O.K., I'll be serious about today's game for a moment. It appears that, with one exception, Laudrup has gone for quickness and ball skills.

It might work. Nothing ventured, nothing gained.

Serious ?

Anyone who puts Tremmel and Tiendalli into the starting line-up isn't serious about anything - certainly not winning the game anyway.

I fear a bloodbath
Manchester City v Swansea City Match Thread on 16:19 - Dec 1 with 2766 viewsFearOfAJackPlanet

Well that was rather easy...

Enjoying the next level
Poll: Have you ever seen Swansea City relegated before?

Manchester City v Swansea City Match Thread on 16:20 - Dec 1 with 2725 viewsSgorioFruit

cant believe Tremmel just gave them a goal

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

Manchester City v Swansea City Match Thread on 16:21 - Dec 1 with 2667 viewsOdgaard

Manchester City v Swansea City Match Thread on 16:16 - Dec 1 by Natterjack

Serious ?

Anyone who puts Tremmel and Tiendalli into the starting line-up isn't serious about anything - certainly not winning the game anyway.

I fear a bloodbath

Well if Vorm and Angel is injured what then?
Manchester City v Swansea City Match Thread on 16:23 - Dec 1 with 2600 viewsslate_dk

and Martin Jol got the slip
Login to get fewer ads

Manchester City v Swansea City Match Thread on 16:24 - Dec 1 with 2555 viewsslate_dk

Soton in front
Manchester City v Swansea City Match Thread on 16:25 - Dec 1 with 2496 viewsKeyserSoze

I HATE it when keepers do that 'stand there and watch the ball go in' pose.

Tremmel could have at least tried.

Poll: What is the best atmosphere you have experienced at the Liberty?

Manchester City v Swansea City Match Thread on 16:26 - Dec 1 with 2461 viewsDr_Winston

Shelvey looks so much more comfortable futher forward.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Manchester City v Swansea City Match Thread on 16:27 - Dec 1 with 2432 viewsPlasticman

shelvey having some cracking shots, though

Plastic since 2012

Manchester City v Swansea City Match Thread on 16:30 - Dec 1 with 2324 viewsorion3016

We are playing very well

Be over there now after

Manchester City v Swansea City Match Thread on 16:31 - Dec 1 with 2289 viewsZut_Alors

i know this sounds strange, but i think i enjoy our matches more when we're playing a goal or two down. It reminds me that we can play it about really well when we want to. We'll probably get thumped today, but at least it's enjoyable football.
Manchester City v Swansea City Match Thread on 16:32 - Dec 1 with 2243 viewslidojack

Shelvey is playing really well.
Manchester City v Swansea City Match Thread on 16:33 - Dec 1 with 2219 viewsKeyserSoze

Trundle on for Vasquez please.

Manchester City v Swansea City Match Thread on 16:33 - Dec 1 with 2198 viewsPlasticman

nice movement by alvaro, but he needs to tuck them away if he wants to stay like he mentioned in his interview ;)

Plastic since 2012

Manchester City v Swansea City Match Thread on 16:42 - Dec 1 with 1905 viewsNOTRAC

Shelvey playing well so far.

Poll: Has the Europa Cup been worth entering this year?

Manchester City v Swansea City Match Thread on 16:44 - Dec 1 with 1826 viewsNatterjack

Manchester City v Swansea City Match Thread on 16:21 - Dec 1 by Odgaard

Well if Vorm and Angel is injured what then?

If Vorm is injured then why is he on the bench? - as for Tiendalli, you can't have seen him perform much this season.

I'd rather my aunt Dorris play full back and she's got arthritis and gout in both legs!
Manchester City v Swansea City Match Thread on 16:46 - Dec 1 with 1780 viewsNOTRAC

Should have had a penalty.We seem to be so unlucky with major decisions.

Poll: Has the Europa Cup been worth entering this year?

Manchester City v Swansea City Match Thread on 16:47 - Dec 1 with 1756 viewsorion3016

de guzman has to improved his corners - he s not beating 1st man

Be over there now after

Manchester City v Swansea City Match Thread on 16:47 - Dec 1 with 1745 viewsJohnw102

Manchester City v Swansea City Match Thread on 16:46 - Dec 1 by NOTRAC

Should have had a penalty.We seem to be so unlucky with major decisions.

Pen all the way, robbed again refs favour "big" clubs

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

Manchester City v Swansea City Match Thread on 16:48 - Dec 1 with 1713 viewsKeyserSoze

DeGuzman is playing like a turd.

Manchester City v Swansea City Match Thread on 16:48 - Dec 1 with 1676 viewsSwansMinerals

Why does De Guzman continue to take corners. 1 out of 10 result in a good delivery. Surely someone else can do a better job?
Manchester City v Swansea City Match Thread on 16:49 - Dec 1 with 1658 viewsZut_Alors

We need to work on our corners. Either De Guzman's hitting the first man, or Pablo playing him in when he's clearly off side. Playing well, though. Come on, Swans!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024