Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bony 20:37 - Oct 19 with 41353 viewsJackbustard

One of his best games in Premier League today for me. Held the ball up well and brought players into play with his strength on the ball. Granted didn't get many chances as he was surrounded by 3 or 4 defenders most of them game but put I a good shift for me,

No doubt some will say he's shit because he doesn't run around like a headless chicken.
Bony on 15:12 - Apr 28 with 1281 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Even if he was reasonably fit, which he didn't look like he was, it would still have taken him a month or a few to get used to the pace of the Prem.
Some foreign players never get used to it and go back home with their tail between their legs.
Fortunately for us and him he has managed and is getting better and better.
Bony on 15:12 - Apr 28 with 1278 viewsShaky

Bony on 15:05 - Apr 28 by Darran

That's an interesting comment too.

Really?

I find it much more interesting that your were apparently disinclined to believe Laudrup's numerous remarks that Bony had missed pre-season.

Misology -- It's a bitch
Poll: Greatest PS Troll Hunter of all time

Bony on 15:14 - Apr 28 with 1275 viewsDarran

Bony on 15:12 - Apr 28 by Shaky

Really?

I find it much more interesting that your were apparently disinclined to believe Laudrup's numerous remarks that Bony had missed pre-season.

I asked because I didnt know you awkward tw*t.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Bony on 18:03 - Apr 28 with 1169 viewsfbreath

Bony on 14:58 - Apr 28 by Darran

Fair point so he couldn't join in training untill he had a permit?

Genuine question.

I would think there would be a problem with insurance if he got injured with no work permit

We are the first Welsh club to reach the Premier League Simples

Bony on 18:42 - Apr 28 with 1131 viewsGeoffThom

Bony on 02:56 - Apr 27 by Phil_S

Please can I, can I bring up my favourite quote of the season....please? please? please?

Ah stuff it here it is

"Bookmark my posts on him mate I'm big enough to handle being wrong when he starts banging them in ,but if he doesn't get ready to eat a lot of humble pie ,I've followed the swans for over forty years and this guy will not cut the mustard and take it from me the general concencus on the rounds is he ain't got it and we can't afford for him not to have it"

Sorry Geoff it always makes me smile, not intended as a dig, we will share the same level of happiness at the moment

Stumbler ur a twaat but yes these shoulders are fing heavy at the mo but worth it ,but he was still crap in the beginning
Bony on 18:53 - Apr 28 with 1105 viewsStarsky

Bony on 18:42 - Apr 28 by GeoffThom

Stumbler ur a twaat but yes these shoulders are fing heavy at the mo but worth it ,but he was still crap in the beginning

Hi Geoff... Thing is, will you write another new signing off next season, or have you learned your lesson now?

It's just the internet, init.

Bony on 19:13 - Apr 28 with 1067 viewsDr_Winston

Bony on 11:16 - Oct 20 by Dr_Winston

He's more than capable of making that £12m look like a bargain IMO.

Cheap at twice the price.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024