Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Would you do this? 17:35 - Sep 17 with 21429 viewsJackfath

Leave at 80 odd minutes during yesterdays game?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Would you do this? on 23:41 - Dec 19 with 1604 viewsDarran

Would you do this? on 23:15 - Dec 19 by Spratty

Think you are missing the point Darran. Not my lines. Was quoting almost word for word the sort of ridiculous thing "Shingle" repeatedly posts after abusing people. Thought I had made that clear.

Interesting to see you immediately jump in on this though but not when "Shingle" actually repeatedly posts such things. Perhaps a little wound up yourself?

No I'm not missing any point and you would never repeatedly post anything would you?

Wound up by some faceless tw*t on the internet? Yeah that'll be it.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Would you do this? on 07:25 - Dec 20 with 1569 viewsbuzzbox

Would you do this? on 22:40 - Dec 19 by Spratty

A few of us had a bet that you would reply and you bit like a piranha. Loooooser. Amazing how wound up people get on the internet by faceless strangers. You are now a member of that club, I've owned you and proved you to be a far bigger idiot than me.

Oh no, those were not my lines - script of the terminally insecure - yours I think Shingle.

BTW it's lives and too

Na not terminally insecure, just a youngster having fun on forum winding up someone who is without a shadow of a doubt a strange one, you remind me of that guy from the film 10 Rillington place.
Would you do this? on 08:19 - Dec 20 with 1559 viewsJackanapes

Would you do this? on 07:25 - Dec 20 by buzzbox

Na not terminally insecure, just a youngster having fun on forum winding up someone who is without a shadow of a doubt a strange one, you remind me of that guy from the film 10 Rillington place.

So its acceptable for someone to behave in a sociopathic manner if they are

a) young

and

b) only having a laugh.

Many psychopaths have immense amounts of fun when hacking people to bits, I doubt their victims are having too much fun though, just so long as you are though hey....
( I'm not necessarily equating trolling with ritual murder, my point is illustrative)
[Post edited 20 Dec 2013 8:22]

“The stupidest thing she knew was for people to act like they knew all about the things they knew absolutely nothing about.”

Would you do this? on 08:26 - Dec 20 with 1549 viewsJackanapes

And for the record I think its highly sad that people are ridiculed for having an open mind, especially when you look at the dark, closed off places where the minds of those that scoff reside.

“The stupidest thing she knew was for people to act like they knew all about the things they knew absolutely nothing about.”

Would you do this? on 08:28 - Dec 20 with 1542 viewsDarran

Would you do this? on 07:25 - Dec 20 by buzzbox

Why are you replying for Shingle buzzbox?

Would you do this? on 18:45 - Dec 20 with 1512 viewsshingle

Would you do this? on 08:28 - Dec 20 by Darran

Why are you replying for Shingle buzzbox?

Well he`s saved me 10 seconds, just googled 10 Rillington place
[Post edited 20 Dec 2013 18:47]
Would you do this? on 21:08 - Jan 1 with 1439 viewsEbo

Missed the view of Bony's second goal as there were loads of tvvats standing and gawping in the aisles, blocking my view.

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Would you do this? on 07:03 - Jan 2 with 1376 viewsshingle

Would you do this? on 21:08 - Jan 1 by Ebo

Missed the view of Bony's second goal as there were loads of tvvats standing and gawping in the aisles, blocking my view.

Buy a pair a stilts then you short arse.
Login to get fewer ads

Would you do this? on 08:45 - Jan 2 with 1345 viewsbuilthjack

Would you do this? on 07:03 - Jan 2 by shingle

Buy a pair a stilts then you short arse.

Why anyone would leave before the end baffles me. The players must be wondering why, great for their confidence-not. Agree there are a few who have to get to work, that's fine. But the majority leave just to save themselves 15 minutes in a queue. So annoying when people around us start standing and walking from their seats with play going on, am surprised a few fists haven't flown, am sure it will come to it before long.
Bl@@dy nuisances.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Would you do this? on 08:50 - Jan 2 with 1337 viewsJackFish

I don't really get it, Bony scored to make it 3-2 and there were still people streaming out of the ground?
Would you do this? on 08:57 - Jan 2 with 1329 viewsbuilthjack

Would you do this? on 08:50 - Jan 2 by JackFish

I don't really get it, Bony scored to make it 3-2 and there were still people streaming out of the ground?

They should have to chuck £2 or £3 in a charity tin if they leave early, that would stop most

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Would you do this? on 10:13 - Jan 2 with 1285 viewsUxbridge

I tend to make my way to the concourse for the final minute of injury time. Either that or a 10 minute wait to get down the steps. A lot of people seem to do the same. Saying that, there were people sitting behind me who didn;t even stay for the 2nd half!

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Would you do this? on 10:17 - Jan 2 with 1278 viewsperchrockjack

They were probably those who just sat there passionless and kept schtum for the whole game.
Our home crowds are now embarrassing and other clubs have noticed this.

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Would you do this? on 10:18 - Jan 2 with 1276 viewsDr_Winston

Would you do this? on 10:17 - Jan 2 by perchrockjack

They were probably those who just sat there passionless and kept schtum for the whole game.
Our home crowds are now embarrassing and other clubs have noticed this.

Maybe you could attend the odd one and show us how it's done?

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Would you do this? on 10:23 - Jan 2 with 1263 viewsperchrockjack

HAPPY NEW year.
Yes the ones I do get my arse too are ones where I shout ,talk to people sitting next to me and stay where I am until the final whistle goes whereupon I stay to clap the players-normally.
I also take a bag of winegums and avoid the toilets at half time so I don't get caught out by missing something.
Frankly,I m surprised you defending this which really doesn't look good .I bet you don't go before time and when watching on screen comment when these people leave so long before the end.

I ll be going to several away games this year so hope to meet you at one. We have overnight accomadation too for a small fee to charity

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Would you do this? on 11:15 - Jan 2 with 1229 viewsBloodyhills

No I wouldn't. When I go to to a game I always stay until the final whistle.

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

Would you do this? on 11:36 - Jan 2 with 1208 viewsbermudajack

Would you do this? on 11:15 - Jan 2 by Bloodyhills

No I wouldn't. When I go to to a game I always stay until the final whistle.

Boo friggin hooo

People come and pay their money right?

That's their seat for the game and the money has gone to the club right?

They are showing their true fans by being there and supporting the team right?

Who gives anybody the right to criticise or generalise what people choose to do with their time?

You wanna stay until the final whistle then fine! you wanna leave early then fine! Why try and cause divisions between the two?

The way things are going you won't be a real fan unless you...

Wear a replica shirt, sing all of the songs and clap your hands, stay until the very end, applaud the players at the end regardless of performance, attend at least 8 away games per season, supported the club prior to the premier league, buy a programme at every game, have never criticised any of our players on a fans discussion forum, voice the fact that you bloody hate Cardiff City at every single opportunity, expect to beat the top 6 clubs in the country on a regular basis, renew your season tickets during the most financially difficult time of the year at a reduced rate without question.

Poll: Priority for new manager?

Would you do this? on 11:44 - Jan 2 with 1193 viewsbostondanvers

Yes I have a BIG ISSUE with this because i get to miss at least 5mins of the action before half time and then another 5mins before the full time whistle, because of the people leaving are blocking my view every game. and then go and stand on the concourse.
Personally I would lock them all down in their seats until the whistle blows !!
Would you do this? on 11:50 - Jan 2 with 1179 viewsJackFish

It doesn't bother me, people can leave before the end if they want, I just don't understand it when the result is still in doubt.
Would you do this? on 12:01 - Jan 2 with 1165 viewsDarran

Would you do this? on 11:50 - Jan 2 by JackFish

It doesn't bother me, people can leave before the end if they want, I just don't understand it when the result is still in doubt.

Absolutely spot on Fishy,people can do whatever the hell they want,just because some people don't get it doesn't make them bad,you wouldn't leave before the end of a film and I don't get anyone leaving at 2-3 yesterday.

As you were.

Would you do this? on 12:03 - Jan 2 with 1162 viewsbermudajack

Would you do this? on 11:44 - Jan 2 by bostondanvers

Yes I have a BIG ISSUE with this because i get to miss at least 5mins of the action before half time and then another 5mins before the full time whistle, because of the people leaving are blocking my view every game. and then go and stand on the concourse.
Personally I would lock them all down in their seats until the whistle blows !!

Then do what the rest of us do, stand up whilst they pass...

People arrive late, people go to the toilet, people go for a pint, people on phones, people leave early, people go for food...

I don't miss any if the game because of this, I just make minor adjustments to see the game

If you are unable do this then inform a steward

You can't ever stop people leaving early FFS

Hope they bring back standing soon, like the good old days, I wonder if anyone will notice then?

Poll: Priority for new manager?

Would you do this? on 18:29 - Jan 2 with 1102 viewsshingle

Would you do this? on 08:45 - Jan 2 by builthjack

Why anyone would leave before the end baffles me. The players must be wondering why, great for their confidence-not. Agree there are a few who have to get to work, that's fine. But the majority leave just to save themselves 15 minutes in a queue. So annoying when people around us start standing and walking from their seats with play going on, am surprised a few fists haven't flown, am sure it will come to it before long.
Bl@@dy nuisances.

But people will always leave early, what`s the point of peeps constantly moaning about it on here, there is nothing anyone can do about it is there.
Would you do this? on 18:40 - Jan 2 with 1095 viewsNeath_Jack

Would you do this? on 12:01 - Jan 2 by Darran

Absolutely spot on Fishy,people can do whatever the hell they want,just because some people don't get it doesn't make them bad,you wouldn't leave before the end of a film and I don't get anyone leaving at 2-3 yesterday.

As you were.

Does the cinema broadcast films on a radio channel? Is the film likely to be repeated that very same day on your television screen in your home?

Just asking.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Would you do this? on 18:48 - Jan 2 with 1080 viewsexiledclaseboy

My mate wanted to leave on 77 mins and 1-3 yesterday and we all said no. The rain was only light at the time. By the time we did leave (after the final whistle because I'm a f*cking hero) the light-ish rain had turned into an absolute deluge and we almost got swept away traipsing through the river that was flowing through the stadium car park by then and we got soaked through walking back to the pub. OK, maybe "swept away" is an exaggeration but you catch my drift.

So the moral of the story is - leaving early is sometimes OK if you want to stay dry.

This post has been edited by an administrator

Poll: Tory leader

Would you do this? on 18:49 - Jan 2 with 1078 viewsDarran

Would you do this? on 18:40 - Jan 2 by Neath_Jack

Does the cinema broadcast films on a radio channel? Is the film likely to be repeated that very same day on your television screen in your home?

Just asking.

You can leave whenever you want Miserable it's nothing to do with me I'm not in charge of you.
I left early once myself.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024