Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Would you do this? 17:35 - Sep 17 with 21427 viewsJackfath

Leave at 80 odd minutes during yesterdays game?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Would you do this? on 21:06 - Dec 11 with 1483 viewsjackportis

Would you do this? on 20:49 - Dec 11 by shingle

Yep all made up mate, a few of us had a bet to see how easy it would be to wind you up, it was so easy, i`m a bit disappointed in you really, you have been biting like a big fish.

yeah right...Do a group of people hug around the pc winding people up! mmmm I need to get some friends! sounds like someone else has started to shit ones self IMO and it aint the fath.

Jackportis the brand. “A gifted poster”, “planet swans have a real talent on their hands in the name of Jackportis” sky sports 2018. . JP fully supports posters of LBG, mx orientation and ethnic minority groups. Update - now fully supporting the pansexual community.

Would you do this? on 06:43 - Dec 12 with 1423 viewsshingle

Would you do this? on 20:52 - Dec 11 by Jackfath

Oh yes. A wind up. Well done.

Fool.

You say it amazes you how wound up people get on the internet by faceless strangers, sez it all about you really, you are now a member of the that club, i`ve owned you and proved you to be a far bigger fool than me.
[Post edited 12 Dec 2013 6:56]
Would you do this? on 06:49 - Dec 12 with 1419 viewsshingle

Would you do this? on 21:06 - Dec 11 by jackportis

yeah right...Do a group of people hug around the pc winding people up! mmmm I need to get some friends! sounds like someone else has started to shit ones self IMO and it aint the fath.

It`s what us student`s do, and why would i be shiting one, you need to get your tongue out of Farth`s arse, your comment it aint the Farth, wtf
Would you do this? on 16:27 - Dec 12 with 1368 viewsJackfath

Would you do this? on 06:43 - Dec 12 by shingle

You say it amazes you how wound up people get on the internet by faceless strangers, sez it all about you really, you are now a member of the that club, i`ve owned you and proved you to be a far bigger fool than me.
[Post edited 12 Dec 2013 6:56]

So you are a student and you and your mates decided to wind me up on here by saying I got a slap from someone in a pub who I tried to wind up?

Wow. You guys are cwazy!

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.

Would you do this? on 16:35 - Dec 12 with 1367 viewsSwansNZ

Would you do this? on 06:49 - Dec 12 by shingle

It`s what us student`s do, and why would i be shiting one, you need to get your tongue out of Farth`s arse, your comment it aint the Farth, wtf

Student as in primary school?

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Would you do this? on 17:13 - Dec 12 with 1357 viewsshingle

Would you do this? on 16:27 - Dec 12 by Jackfath

So you are a student and you and your mates decided to wind me up on here by saying I got a slap from someone in a pub who I tried to wind up?

Wow. You guys are cwazy!

Yep and you bit just like someone who had been wound up by a faceless stranger on the internet, when you should have just laughed it off.
[Post edited 12 Dec 2013 17:14]
Would you do this? on 17:21 - Dec 12 with 1347 viewsJackfath

Would you do this? on 17:13 - Dec 12 by shingle

Yep and you bit just like someone who had been wound up by a faceless stranger on the internet, when you should have just laughed it off.
[Post edited 12 Dec 2013 17:14]

Bit?

You were posting bile about me. Saying I had received a slap from someone in a pub. You couldn't back up what you were saying, you got found out, you ended up looking like a complete and utter fool. You then pretended it was all a wind up when you realised you've got the wrong bloke and you're looking like a prize tw at.

Would you do this? on 17:55 - Dec 12 with 1341 viewsjackportis

Would you do this? on 17:21 - Dec 12 by Jackfath

Bit?

You were posting bile about me. Saying I had received a slap from someone in a pub. You couldn't back up what you were saying, you got found out, you ended up looking like a complete and utter fool. You then pretended it was all a wind up when you realised you've got the wrong bloke and you're looking like a prize tw at.

Your alledged wind up also made you a winess to an assault. You are lucky it was not reported and persued.

Jackportis the brand. “A gifted poster”, “planet swans have a real talent on their hands in the name of Jackportis” sky sports 2018. . JP fully supports posters of LBG, mx orientation and ethnic minority groups. Update - now fully supporting the pansexual community.

Login to get fewer ads

Would you do this? on 18:58 - Dec 12 with 1318 viewsshingle

Would you do this? on 17:21 - Dec 12 by Jackfath

Bit?

Wrong bloke wtf there was never any bloke nothing ever happened you complete and utter muppet, you were taken for a ride from the outset you dopey fool.
Would you do this? on 19:05 - Dec 12 with 1313 viewsbuzzbox

Wow what a childish pair of idiots you two are, like a pair of immature young teenagers going at it.
Would you do this? on 19:20 - Dec 12 with 1304 viewsMrSwerve

Would you do this? on 19:05 - Dec 12 by buzzbox

Wow what a childish pair of idiots you two are, like a pair of immature young teenagers going at it.

Welcome to planet swans...where some people's lives are played out.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Would you do this? on 20:49 - Dec 12 with 1288 viewsSpratty

Would you do this? on 19:20 - Dec 12 by MrSwerve

Welcome to planet swans...where some people's lives are played out.

Actually you will find Buzzbox is Shingles special "friend". Always turns up just in the nick of time to save his scrawny ass.
Would you do this? on 07:13 - Dec 13 with 1256 viewsshingle

Would you do this? on 20:49 - Dec 12 by Spratty

Actually you will find Buzzbox is Shingles special "friend". Always turns up just in the nick of time to save his scrawny ass.

Go and prey to your imaginary friend you first class weido.
Would you do this? on 07:37 - Dec 13 with 1235 viewsStarsky

Would you do this? on 07:13 - Dec 13 by shingle

What a pathetic c*nt you turned out to be. Not funny at all.

It's just the internet, init.

Would you do this? on 09:57 - Dec 13 with 1210 viewsCatullus

Aren't wind ups supposed to be funny ? Otherwise it's just shit stirring, surely?
Tell you what Fath, I'll meet you in the station next game and give you a slap!!

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Would you do this? on 19:36 - Dec 13 with 1180 viewsshingle

Would you do this? on 07:37 - Dec 13 by Starsky

What a pathetic c*nt you turned out to be. Not funny at all.

The last thing i`m doing on here is trying to be funny, so where you get the not funny comment from baffles me, i understand you must spend a lot of time on here and no doubt must have made hundreds of posts, it must be a big part of your life, but that is no excuse for using such language.
[Post edited 13 Dec 2013 20:24]
Would you do this? on 20:06 - Dec 13 with 1161 viewsGrandPrix

Whoever leaves early should surrender their season tickets and they should be given to fans who would stay for the duration...........i think a clocking in and out system would work

Good times become good memories......bad times become lessons

Would you do this? on 20:42 - Dec 13 with 1143 viewsItchySphincter

TBH, that's fair enough.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Would you do this? on 20:44 - Dec 13 with 1142 viewsScoobyWho

Would you do this? on 17:52 - Sep 17 by Naughty71

The three fellas who sit next to me always leave on the 88th minute. They are never in their seats until a couple of minutes after kick off either.

I will never understand this.

If you want to beat the traffic, walk, if you can't walk, park your car 15 minutes walk away (I would never park in Morfa, you can get stuck for half an hour trying to get out), by the time you get there, the traffic has thinned significantly. Or factor in that you are not going to beat the traffic, so don't even try, and watch all 90+ minutes of fabulous football.

Or get a motorbike like me and the traffic means nothing to you anyway!

Exactly what i do mate, this way I'm back home in fifteen mins or so and on weekend games can easily get in to work for night shift. Just takes a bit of sus.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Would you do this? on 11:00 - Dec 19 with 1088 viewsSpratty

Sorry Shingle missed this, think you mean pray and weirdo.

What imaginary friend would that be. If you are harping on about the religion thread as a professed student I would imagine you are able to read? If so you would have seen I have no religious belief. I do however believe in the right of others to have religious belief without evidence, as much as I believe in the right of others not to believe.

The fact that the non believers insulted the believers as idiots (when neither have any substantial evidence) is a matter of some amusement. There is a perfect irony that the non believers feel an entitlement to believe without evidence that those that believe without evidence are deluded and small minded idiots. Then hold themselves up as the enlightened ones.

Me I prefer to keep an open mind to the merit of both sides, even to the possibility of you making a worthwhile contribution to this forum one day.

Just mind what you say though hey Shingle. The personal abuse is tiresome and pathetic as is the repeat of the act against JF replicated almost word for word from its last airing on the old website.
Would you do this? on 18:40 - Dec 19 with 967 viewsshingle

Would you do this? on 11:00 - Dec 19 by Spratty

Sorry Shingle missed this, think you mean pray and weirdo.

What imaginary friend would that be. If you are harping on about the religion thread as a professed student I would imagine you are able to read? If so you would have seen I have no religious belief. I do however believe in the right of others to have religious belief without evidence, as much as I believe in the right of others not to believe.

The fact that the non believers insulted the believers as idiots (when neither have any substantial evidence) is a matter of some amusement. There is a perfect irony that the non believers feel an entitlement to believe without evidence that those that believe without evidence are deluded and small minded idiots. Then hold themselves up as the enlightened ones.

Me I prefer to keep an open mind to the merit of both sides, even to the possibility of you making a worthwhile contribution to this forum one day.

Just mind what you say though hey Shingle. The personal abuse is tiresome and pathetic as is the repeat of the act against JF replicated almost word for word from its last airing on the old website.

I just pop on here from time to time looking to get idiots with no life's reply with long drawn out boring posts, works a treat to.
[Post edited 19 Dec 2013 18:42]
Would you do this? on 22:40 - Dec 19 with 934 viewsSpratty

Would you do this? on 18:40 - Dec 19 by shingle

I just pop on here from time to time looking to get idiots with no life's reply with long drawn out boring posts, works a treat to.
[Post edited 19 Dec 2013 18:42]

A few of us had a bet that you would reply and you bit like a piranha. Loooooser. Amazing how wound up people get on the internet by faceless strangers. You are now a member of that club, I've owned you and proved you to be a far bigger idiot than me.

Oh no, those were not my lines - script of the terminally insecure - yours I think Shingle.

BTW it's lives and too
Would you do this? on 22:45 - Dec 19 with 931 viewsDarran

Would you do this? on 22:40 - Dec 19 by Spratty

A few of us had a bet that you would reply and you bit like a piranha. Loooooser. Amazing how wound up people get on the internet by faceless strangers. You are now a member of that club, I've owned you and proved you to be a far bigger idiot than me.

Oh no, those were not my lines - script of the terminally insecure - yours I think Shingle.

BTW it's lives and too

Yeah you don't get wound up at all do you?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Would you do this? on 23:15 - Dec 19 with 915 viewsSpratty

Would you do this? on 22:45 - Dec 19 by Darran

Yeah you don't get wound up at all do you?

Think you are missing the point Darran. Not my lines. Was quoting almost word for word the sort of ridiculous thing "Shingle" repeatedly posts after abusing people. Thought I had made that clear.

Interesting to see you immediately jump in on this though but not when "Shingle" actually repeatedly posts such things. Perhaps a little wound up yourself?
Would you do this? on 23:19 - Dec 19 with 914 viewsScoobyWho

Would you do this? on 20:06 - Dec 13 by GrandPrix

Whoever leaves early should surrender their season tickets and they should be given to fans who would stay for the duration...........i think a clocking in and out system would work

Well it does at dvla :-)

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024