Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swansea City V Liverpool official match day thread 10:59 - Sep 16 with 35902 viewsDarran

2-1.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Swansea City V Liverpool official match day thread on 21:49 - Sep 16 with 4689 viewsreddythered

Swansea City V Liverpool official match day thread on 21:47 - Sep 16 by Viking_Jock

Don't know why you crave attention as people are on the edge of their seats. But of course, they should be arguing with you instead.

I crave attention? I asked a genuine question of genuine fans. I don't troll, never have, never will. Didn't troll on the old Planet Swans site, which was probably before you even heard of Swansea.

Was I trolling when I gave updates ( albeit not very good ones ) on the dev game? No.

Poll: 94th minute; Medel does Charlie Adam, causing a career ending injury. Do you..

Swansea City V Liverpool official match day thread on 21:51 - Sep 16 with 4660 viewsViking_Jock

Spotless game by Chico.

Poll: Which song is the best banjo song.

Swansea City V Liverpool official match day thread on 21:54 - Sep 16 with 4593 viewsreddythered

Thought you deserved the win then. Two bonehead mistakes by Shelvey aside, you were the better side. Glad to see the Liverpool delusions somewhat shattered.

Poll: 94th minute; Medel does Charlie Adam, causing a career ending injury. Do you..

Swansea City V Liverpool official match day thread on 21:55 - Sep 16 with 4551 viewsJonnyTheJack

Very good point that. Great game. Leon and Chico superb.

Onto Valencia.
Swansea City V Liverpool official match day thread on 21:56 - Sep 16 with 4490 viewsAdmire

Feels a little disappointing because of the soft goals against, but a point against a undefeated(before today) Liverpool is more than acceptable. We dominated the second half. Michu was excellent, Leon is simply DA MAN, and there were several other very good performances from Davies, Rangel, Ash, Chico, JDG and Rout. Shelvey was hot and cold, but thumbs up to Laudrup for believing in his players and not taking him off.
Swansea City V Liverpool official match day thread on 21:58 - Sep 16 with 4414 viewsSgorioFruit

Swansea City V Liverpool official match day thread on 21:56 - Sep 16 by Admire

Feels a little disappointing because of the soft goals against, but a point against a undefeated(before today) Liverpool is more than acceptable. We dominated the second half. Michu was excellent, Leon is simply DA MAN, and there were several other very good performances from Davies, Rangel, Ash, Chico, JDG and Rout. Shelvey was hot and cold, but thumbs up to Laudrup for believing in his players and not taking him off.

this statement sums up everything what i was about to say.

also ben davies stood out for me today, his confidence is growing by the game

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

Swansea City V Liverpool official match day thread on 21:58 - Sep 16 with 4409 viewsNogginthenog

Deserved to win it in the end, thought Britton was superb, fair play to Shelvey he got back in it. Pozuello with some nice touches too. Fair play to Ash for doing the job on Coutinho, they lost their way when he went off. Great performance, deserved a win but take a point after gifting them 2 goals. Up to 13th.
[Post edited 16 Sep 2013 22:18]
Swansea City V Liverpool official match day thread on 22:02 - Sep 16 with 4317 viewswhitedragon

WTF Shelvey could not decide what team he wants to play for? Scored once and made an assist for us but made errors at Liverpool`s both goals.... http://www.goal-247.com/Matches/1237/PremierLeague/Swansea-City-Liverpool-F.C./M
Login to get fewer ads

Swansea City V Liverpool official match day thread on 22:03 - Sep 16 with 4305 viewsSenhin

Shelvey sounds like he's gonna cry.

Did you see that ludicrous display last night?

Swansea City V Liverpool official match day thread on 22:03 - Sep 16 with 4305 viewsPlasticman

I guess a draw was fair, but I was pleasently surprised by how much we ended up pushing LFC against the wall. There were lots of action in the game and they had some decent shots on the counter too.

Would have loved to win it against LFC, though.

Shelvey seems a bit too hard on himself in the postmatch interview, though. He's quick to dismiss his stake in the goals for us and apoligised for the errors he made that gifted LFC the goals.

Plastic since 2012

Swansea City V Liverpool official match day thread on 22:05 - Sep 16 with 4246 viewsswanny

I thought he was gonna burst into tears...poor lamb

'Sorry, your password must contain a capital letter, two numbers, a symbol, an inspiring message, a spell, a gang sign, a hieroglyph and the blood of a virgin"

Swansea City V Liverpool official match day thread on 22:06 - Sep 16 with 4217 viewsI_will_swan_you_up

Did Britton make one mistake?
Swansea City V Liverpool official match day thread on 22:06 - Sep 16 with 4206 viewsTomFoolery

After seeing the interview with Jonjo on sky sports I will defend the guy no matter what. Great game, good result, we could have won it.

The performance gives me massive positivity for the games ahead. We are very strong.
Swansea City V Liverpool official match day thread on 22:08 - Sep 16 with 4174 viewsLord_Bony

All in all after that second half performance this team is moving up the gears.looking good.

3 points against Palace will put us about 10 th.

No relegation worries whatsoever.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Swansea City V Liverpool official match day thread on 22:08 - Sep 16 with 4171 viewsAdmire

shit....felt bad for shelvey. The guy was completely devastated.

Get your head up Jonjo. Hard not to love a guy who goes out on a limb and completely and utterly apologize for mistakes, even though I didn't think he needed to. He attempted to redeem himself, and kept fighting.

great lad.
Swansea City V Liverpool official match day thread on 22:18 - Sep 16 with 3987 viewswr72

He did redeem himself and a very good bit of management from Laudrup in sending him back out with a word in his year.
Swansea City V Liverpool official match day thread on 22:20 - Sep 16 with 3954 viewsHK_Swans

Swansea City V Liverpool official match day thread on 22:06 - Sep 16 by I_will_swan_you_up

Did Britton make one mistake?

A hardly one .
Swansea City V Liverpool official match day thread on 22:24 - Sep 16 with 3897 viewsWarwickHunt

Swansea City V Liverpool official match day thread on 20:52 - Sep 16 by Liam12345

leon britton is shit
stick pozuelo on and attack them they'll make mistakes and we will score 2 or 3 goals

Leon didn't put a foot wrong tonight.

You're a f*cking idiot.
Swansea City V Liverpool official match day thread on 22:24 - Sep 16 with 3890 viewsLaudrup

GIF: Liverpool fan falls on his face trying to catch Sturridge’s shirt

I hate signatures

Swansea City V Liverpool official match day thread on 22:36 - Sep 16 with 3741 viewsSwansNZ

We dominated that second half but a draw was probably a fair result on balance. Fair play to Shelvey, he always looked a threat — just need to ensure those threats are mostly at the right end

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

The best Jonjo Shelvey tweets after Swansea 2 — Liverpool 2 on 22:36 - Sep 16 with 3760 viewsLaudrup

http://www.101greatgoals.com/blog/the-best-jonjo-shelvey-tweets-after-swansea-2-

[Post edited 16 Sep 2013 22:39]

I hate signatures

Swansea City V Liverpool official match day thread on 22:41 - Sep 16 with 3706 viewsNOTRAC

I thought Vorm was poor tonight. Never shouts at and organises his defence.Needs to pick his game up.

Poll: Has the Europa Cup been worth entering this year?

Swansea City V Liverpool official match day thread on 22:44 - Sep 16 with 3681 viewsWarwickHunt

Swansea City V Liverpool official match day thread on 22:41 - Sep 16 by NOTRAC

I thought Vorm was poor tonight. Never shouts at and organises his defence.Needs to pick his game up.

Are you mentally ill?

Serious question...
Swansea City V Liverpool official match day thread on 23:10 - Sep 16 with 3479 viewslovejuicejack

Swansea City V Liverpool official match day thread on 22:41 - Sep 16 by NOTRAC

Tremmel is the better goalkeeper
Swansea City V Liverpool official match day thread on 23:12 - Sep 16 with 3469 viewslovejuicejack

Swansea City V Liverpool official match day thread on 21:08 - Sep 16 by Lord_Bony

Ash lucky to not have red card there. High boot on Coutinho

Need more of that ... 2 much respect shown to them in the 1st half
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024