Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swansea City V Liverpool official match day thread 10:59 - Sep 16 with 35901 viewsDarran

2-1.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Swansea City V Liverpool official match day thread on 21:01 - Sep 16 with 3510 viewsPlasticman

Swansea City V Liverpool official match day thread on 20:58 - Sep 16 by KlISGOD

Ki would never make those errors.

Ki is a Liverpool fan and i bet is watching sky loving watching this rubbish coach get what he deserves.

How are things going for Sunderland? After all, they should be winning everything with Ki in the team, right?

Plastic since 2012

Swansea City V Liverpool official match day thread on 21:02 - Sep 16 with 3506 viewsI_will_swan_you_up

Britton is fantastic tonight btw.
Swansea City V Liverpool official match day thread on 21:02 - Sep 16 with 3505 viewswaynekerr55

Swansea City V Liverpool official match day thread on 21:01 - Sep 16 by DaneloCruz

I'm sure most Swans players made a mistakes every now and then but 2 crucial mistakes in the 1st half which is the difference in the game? IMHO the lad needs to be taken off before the game gets out of hand.

To be fair it was a stupid f*cking pass for the 2nd goal

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Swansea City V Liverpool official match day thread on 21:02 - Sep 16 with 3501 viewsyescomeon

Wtf is that sub!!!

Upthecity!

Swansea City V Liverpool official match day thread on 21:02 - Sep 16 with 3500 viewsSwanfan1

Im so frustrated specially with Jonjo, I really want him to do well, but boy does he feck up when he tries to tackle too late against Coutinho

Poll: Bony´s lack of goals, whose to blame ?.

Swansea City V Liverpool official match day thread on 21:03 - Sep 16 with 3461 viewsKlISGOD

would have beat arsenal if not for a cheating ref.
Swansea City V Liverpool official match day thread on 21:05 - Sep 16 with 3420 viewsreddythered

Swansea City V Liverpool official match day thread on 21:03 - Sep 16 by KlISGOD

would have beat arsenal if not for a cheating ref.

That, and the three goals conceded...

Guess Ki can't tackle, huh?

Love the way Laudrup is claimed to be rubbish, whereas a right wing facist nutter is clearly a great coach...
[Post edited 16 Sep 2013 21:07]

Poll: 94th minute; Medel does Charlie Adam, causing a career ending injury. Do you..

Swansea City V Liverpool official match day thread on 21:08 - Sep 16 with 3381 viewsLord_Bony

Ash lucky to not have red card there. High boot on Coutinho

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Login to get fewer ads

Swansea City V Liverpool official match day thread on 21:08 - Sep 16 with 3368 viewsyescomeon

Think Williams is in line for a big smash off Sakho at some point.

Upthecity!

Swansea City V Liverpool official match day thread on 21:09 - Sep 16 with 3359 viewsreddythered

Swansea City V Liverpool official match day thread on 21:08 - Sep 16 by Lord_Bony

Ash lucky to not have red card there. High boot on Coutinho

Looked pwoper nauwty as some of our mob would say.

Obviously, if you'd read the thread where I was typing to myself, was watching the dev game so only just turned over but is it me or do you just seem different these days?

It's just seeing you playing tonight, some times it just doesn't seem like the Swansea of early last season? Little things like losing your cool, passing seems off and a bit more direct?
[Post edited 16 Sep 2013 21:11]

Poll: 94th minute; Medel does Charlie Adam, causing a career ending injury. Do you..

Swansea City V Liverpool official match day thread on 21:16 - Sep 16 with 3275 viewsJokeren1943

What a boring football match - do not happend shit! lol
Swansea City V Liverpool official match day thread on 21:21 - Sep 16 with 3208 viewswaynekerr55

Swansea City V Liverpool official match day thread on 21:09 - Sep 16 by reddythered

Obviously, if you'd read the thread where I was typing to myself, was watching the dev game so only just turned over but is it me or do you just seem different these days?

It's just seeing you playing tonight, some times it just doesn't seem like the Swansea of early last season? Little things like losing your cool, passing seems off and a bit more direct?

Think that's fair - lack of discipline in and out of possession. I know we've been accused of being too tippy tappy but we seem to be going to the other extreme

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Swansea City V Liverpool official match day thread on 21:21 - Sep 16 with 3206 viewsLord_Bony

Swansea City V Liverpool official match day thread on 21:09 - Sep 16 by reddythered

MICHU!!!

Sorry you was saying?

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"

Swansea City V Liverpool official match day thread on 21:23 - Sep 16 with 3172 viewswr72

Jonjo redeemed.What a strange game.
Swansea City V Liverpool official match day thread on 21:23 - Sep 16 with 3154 viewsreddythered

Swansea City V Liverpool official match day thread on 21:23 - Sep 16 by wr72

Jonjo redeemed.What a strange game.

What are the odds he'll get sent off to complete possibly the bizarrest of performances ever?
[Post edited 16 Sep 2013 21:23]

Swansea City V Liverpool official match day thread on 21:31 - Sep 16 with 3039 viewsLord_Bony

Swansea City V Liverpool official match day thread on 21:23 - Sep 16 by reddythered

What are the odds he'll get sent off to complete possibly the bizarrest of performances ever?
[Post edited 16 Sep 2013 21:23]

Get the feckl out of here troll
[Post edited 16 Sep 2013 21:31]

Swansea City V Liverpool official match day thread on 21:32 - Sep 16 with 3010 viewsAdmire

We have been best in the second half. Mølby is sarcastic saying on the danish broadcast that he started the swansea rise:p
Swansea City V Liverpool official match day thread on 21:35 - Sep 16 with 2955 viewslonglostjack

Leon has been fantastic

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Swansea City V Liverpool official match day thread on 21:36 - Sep 16 with 2941 viewsViking_Jock

Trolling the rivals in their matchday thread. You don't think that is abit too petty?
[Post edited 16 Sep 2013 21:37]

Poll: Which song is the best banjo song.

Swansea City V Liverpool official match day thread on 21:39 - Sep 16 with 2903 viewsreddythered

Swansea City V Liverpool official match day thread on 21:31 - Sep 16 by Lord_Bony

Get the feckl out of here troll
[Post edited 16 Sep 2013 21:31]

Not trolling. You can hardly say his performance hasn't been... different.

Swansea City V Liverpool official match day thread on 21:39 - Sep 16 with 2901 views2face

Swansea City V Liverpool official match day thread on 21:36 - Sep 16 by Viking_Jock

Trolling the rivals in their matchday thread. You don't think that is abit too petty?

Am I remembering correct that we have only scored one goal this season with Michu on top?
Swansea City V Liverpool official match day thread on 21:41 - Sep 16 with 2866 viewsreddythered

Swansea City V Liverpool official match day thread on 21:36 - Sep 16 by Viking_Jock

I'm not trolling. It was a genuine question, it looks to me as an outsider that Swansea have something different about them than last season. Genuine question for Jacks since there are plenty of them able to have decent conversations.

If I was trolling, I'd troll on a day when Swansea have an away game since there would be more people on here, no?
[Post edited 16 Sep 2013 21:42]

Swansea City V Liverpool official match day thread on 21:44 - Sep 16 with 2823 viewsAdmire

If we lose this, it's going to be so undeserved......Come...One more guys!
Swansea City V Liverpool official match day thread on 21:46 - Sep 16 with 2783 viewsreddythered

Swansea City V Liverpool official match day thread on 21:44 - Sep 16 by Admire

If we lose this, it's going to be so undeserved......Come...One more guys!

Think you've been superb the second half.

Seems to me that you're now playing with more passion, more of a blood and guts approach. Maybe it's just things that have happened in this game, but you seem more up and at them, taking the game to them rather than the pure passing style.

Whatever, it's made for an entertaining game.

Swansea City V Liverpool official match day thread on 21:47 - Sep 16 with 2776 viewsViking_Jock

Swansea City V Liverpool official match day thread on 21:41 - Sep 16 by reddythered

I'm not trolling. It was a genuine question, it looks to me as an outsider that Swansea have something different about them than last season. Genuine question for Jacks since there are plenty of them able to have decent conversations.

If I was trolling, I'd troll on a day when Swansea have an away game since there would be more people on here, no?
[Post edited 16 Sep 2013 21:42]

Don't know why you crave attention as people are on the edge of their seats. But of course, they should be arguing with you instead.

Poll: Which song is the best banjo song.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024