Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Been saying it for weeks 21:12 - Sep 29 with 4562 viewsKeithHaynes

And a certain few know only too well, Luke Williams is utterly shanked off.
And we all know the reason why.

Today’s interview after the game.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Been saying it for weeks on 11:09 - Oct 1 with 1144 viewsRichardO

Been saying it for weeks on 18:49 - Sep 30 by johnlangy

'he had ample opportunities in the first half where he had acres of space and he refused time and again to take on his man.'

I was baffled by that as well.

Was putting balls in when Cullen was in the box but not when Vipotnik was, a change of tactics to suit Cullen being used for Vipotnik?
Been saying it for weeks on 11:44 - Oct 1 with 1077 viewstheloneranger

Where has the ability to put the ball inside the full back gone - for the winger to run onto??

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Been saying it for weeks on 12:08 - Oct 1 with 1045 viewsmagicdaps10

Been saying it for weeks on 17:08 - Sep 30 by Whiterockin

I take it you saw Bianchini when he made his couple of appearances. Did you think he was unfit and overweight. For me the half hour he had at WBA he ambled about the pitch and was way off the pace.

He might have been up to speed for ligue 2 but Championship is another level or 2 again, he needs to adjust and they will be working on his fitness and conditioning.

Some players take to it quicker and others need a bit more time.

It's dilemmas that we could do without but under the circumstances we have to with it.

Any updates on Ginnelly? We could really do with him back even if it was bedding him in from the subs bench.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Been saying it for weeks on 12:58 - Oct 1 with 973 viewsDoubeDoube

Been saying it for weeks on 12:08 - Oct 1 by magicdaps10

He might have been up to speed for ligue 2 but Championship is another level or 2 again, he needs to adjust and they will be working on his fitness and conditioning.

Some players take to it quicker and others need a bit more time.

It's dilemmas that we could do without but under the circumstances we have to with it.

Any updates on Ginnelly? We could really do with him back even if it was bedding him in from the subs bench.

Abdulai on the wing is akin to playing with 10 men. At least he seems to have ditched having Fulton and Grimes on at the same time.... Grimes is the best pointless passer in the whole of football
Been saying it for weeks on 13:10 - Oct 1 with 961 viewspembsjack

Been saying it for weeks on 12:58 - Oct 1 by DoubeDoube

Abdulai on the wing is akin to playing with 10 men. At least he seems to have ditched having Fulton and Grimes on at the same time.... Grimes is the best pointless passer in the whole of football

After seeing Abdulais highlight reel when playing in the centre I actually feel sorry for him being made to play on the wing. He clearly looks uncomfortable and it doesnt do the team any good wither. Thats not the way to develop talent.
Been saying it for weeks on 13:15 - Oct 1 with 948 viewsDr_Winston

Been saying it for weeks on 13:10 - Oct 1 by pembsjack

After seeing Abdulais highlight reel when playing in the centre I actually feel sorry for him being made to play on the wing. He clearly looks uncomfortable and it doesnt do the team any good wither. Thats not the way to develop talent.

Exactly. He's struggling about as much and for the same reasons that Latibeaudiere did, and being blamed for something that isn't his fault in precisely the same way.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Been saying it for weeks on 13:24 - Oct 1 with 935 viewsRichardO

Who would you drop to slot him in the middle.
Been saying it for weeks on 13:24 - Oct 1 with 934 viewsjack247

He’s not being developed, he’s plugging a gap.

I agree it’s unfair on him. Probably not great for his confidence. Surely Bianchini needs to come on if it’s only for a few minutes like it was Sunday
Login to get fewer ads

Been saying it for weeks on 13:35 - Oct 1 with 904 viewsunion_jack

Been saying it for weeks on 11:44 - Oct 1 by theloneranger

Where has the ability to put the ball inside the full back gone - for the winger to run onto??

It’s because our moves and fluid enough. The wingers are stationery and if a ball is pit through it’s a race from a standing start which the defender will nearly always have enough to thwart the attack.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Been saying it for weeks on 13:43 - Oct 1 with 886 viewsRichardO

Been saying it for weeks on 11:44 - Oct 1 by theloneranger

With the fullback pushing up so high the channel in behind gets blocked by the player dropping back to mark said fullback.
When the full backs have started from a deeper position we saw Ronald and Parker have lots of space both inside and outside the defending fullback and more one on ones.
Not saying fullback should not join the attack where ever possible but first let the ball do the work then as the spaces open up the fullback can exploit gaps both inside and out.
One game before Parker was injured and was doing well both him and Abdulai were playing on the right Abdulai starting deep looked comfortable coming forward with the ball never gave the ball early enough until he run into congestion, not saying he didn't look to create things but Parker had his worst game and never saw the ball until it was too late and the spaces were closed down.

Find space early and pass the ball quickly before spaces for other players get closed down.
As for Ronald's reluctance to cross the ball are we back to Martin's tactic of not crossing the ball until we find the prefect ball?
Been saying it for weeks on 13:57 - Oct 1 with 872 viewsonehunglow

Been saying it for weeks on 13:43 - Oct 1 by RichardO

With the fullback pushing up so high the channel in behind gets blocked by the player dropping back to mark said fullback.
When the full backs have started from a deeper position we saw Ronald and Parker have lots of space both inside and outside the defending fullback and more one on ones.
Not saying fullback should not join the attack where ever possible but first let the ball do the work then as the spaces open up the fullback can exploit gaps both inside and out.
One game before Parker was injured and was doing well both him and Abdulai were playing on the right Abdulai starting deep looked comfortable coming forward with the ball never gave the ball early enough until he run into congestion, not saying he didn't look to create things but Parker had his worst game and never saw the ball until it was too late and the spaces were closed down.

Find space early and pass the ball quickly before spaces for other players get closed down.
As for Ronald's reluctance to cross the ball are we back to Martin's tactic of not crossing the ball until we find the prefect ball?

Martin was a poor coach as is Williams
Players not improving
Players regressing
We’ve been here before
We have the tools ,apart from strikers,to do ok.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Been saying it for weeks on 14:30 - Oct 1 with 812 viewsWhiterockin

Been saying it for weeks on 13:24 - Oct 1 by RichardO

When Franco or Cooper come off I would put Abdulai in their place and possibly Peart-Harris as well if both come off. IMO neither are ready to start as we have better but bed them in that way at the moment.
Been saying it for weeks on 14:40 - Oct 1 with 796 viewsjack247

Been saying it for weeks on 13:24 - Oct 1 by RichardO

Cooper and Franco both come off midway through the second half. I think he’d be a good option at that point. Especially alongside Allen.
Been saying it for weeks on 17:13 - Oct 1 with 709 viewsRichardO

Been saying it for weeks on 14:40 - Oct 1 by jack247

Cooper and Franco both come off midway through the second half. I think he’d be a good option at that point. Especially alongside Allen.

It is my opinion that against Norwich because Grimes press higher up the park, Cooper and Franco have less work to do as the whole team pushes up. The one who tired was Grimes so I tempted to take Grimes off for Allen and bring Abdulai on for tone of the other two, Cooper had a full game Sunday and Franco was taken off so expect Franco to stay on and Cooper to come off on Wednesday being replaced by Abdulai or would Fulton get the nod?
Been saying it for weeks on 18:30 - Oct 1 with 628 viewsjack247

Been saying it for weeks on 17:13 - Oct 1 by RichardO

It is my opinion that against Norwich because Grimes press higher up the park, Cooper and Franco have less work to do as the whole team pushes up. The one who tired was Grimes so I tempted to take Grimes off for Allen and bring Abdulai on for tone of the other two, Cooper had a full game Sunday and Franco was taken off so expect Franco to stay on and Cooper to come off on Wednesday being replaced by Abdulai or would Fulton get the nod?

I think Cooper possibly depends on Cullen. Not sure if he’s available, he wasn’t on the bench Sunday?

We missed his energetic pressing and there was a bit more onus on Cooper to do it in his absence. I’m not sure anyone else gives us that. No issues at all with Allen coming on for Grimes.

Not a knock at Vipotnik, it was pretty clear he gives us options Cullen doesn’t.
Been saying it for weeks on 19:21 - Oct 1 with 583 viewsmax936

Been saying it for weeks on 18:30 - Oct 1 by jack247

I think Cooper possibly depends on Cullen. Not sure if he’s available, he wasn’t on the bench Sunday?

We missed his energetic pressing and there was a bit more onus on Cooper to do it in his absence. I’m not sure anyone else gives us that. No issues at all with Allen coming on for Grimes.

Not a knock at Vipotnik, it was pretty clear he gives us options Cullen doesn’t.

I thought he looked sharper on Sunday looks to be getting stronger and fitter.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Been saying it for weeks on 19:51 - Oct 1 with 533 viewsjack247

Been saying it for weeks on 19:21 - Oct 1 by max936

I thought he looked sharper on Sunday looks to be getting stronger and fitter.

Vipotnik?

Definitely the best he’s played for us. Harrying defenders isn’t going to be his strength, but I’m assuming he’d been asked to do that in previous games. He did it less on Sunday, but looked much more involved when we were attacking. He’s decent defending corners too
Been saying it for weeks on 20:15 - Oct 1 with 484 viewsonehunglow

Been saying it for weeks on 19:51 - Oct 1 by jack247

Vipotnik?

Definitely the best he’s played for us. Harrying defenders isn’t going to be his strength, but I’m assuming he’d been asked to do that in previous games. He did it less on Sunday, but looked much more involved when we were attacking. He’s decent defending corners too

He needs help, a chance or two, some passing to him,some help from his coach to maximise his abilities,
He won’t get much help so long as Zgrimes gas the ball

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024