Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Joe Biden quits! 18:58 - Jul 21 with 3784 viewsWingstandwood

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13585511/Joe-Biden-drops-2024-president

Argus!

Joe Biden quits! on 10:06 - Jul 22 with 1007 viewsonehunglow

Joe Biden quits! on 23:18 - Jul 21 by Tummer_from_Texas

Best President in my lifetime.

As I made it clear around here back in 2016, I held my nose voting for him the first time. Much like JD Vance and many other Republicans, I believed some of the lies I was being told 8 years ago.

But after Trump won, I then watched the Democrats spend 3 years pushing the hell out of a Russian collusion hoax. And then - when it turned out the hoax was based on a fake dossier that the Hillary Clinton campaign PAID to have created in order to kneecap his presidency - I was pissed off that there was no accountability for that proven corruption and outright treason.

I watched him go to Germany and try to warn them that becoming so reliant on Putin for their energy was a very dangerous proposition. I watched the German leaders and diplomats giggle and scoff at him, and I watched the Western media ridicule him for it and proclaim that nobody respects the US President anymore. How did that work out, by the way?

I watched everyone predict that Trump was going to start WW III when he was elected; then I watched as Trump was the only POTUS since Carter in the 1970's who didn't get America involved in a new foreign conflicts. I observed how the military industrial complex hated him for that.

I watched Trump bankrupt Iran and successfully mediate the Abraham Accords, which made it look for a brief time that we could finally have peace between the Jews and Islam. Only to see all of that get completely reversed under Biden, allowing Iran to finance Hamas and leaving us where we are now. Rigged elections can have tragic consequences.

I watched the USA become 100% energy independent for the first time since 1945. Then, I watched that end almost immediately when he left office.

In spite of the Russian collusion hoax falling apart eventually, I watched the ignoramuses continue to try to portray him as a Putin puppet, even though it was Trump who held up the Nord Stream II construction as long as he could with his sanctions against Russia. Sanctions that Biden ended immediately, allowing for the pipeline to get going again by early 2021. That - as well as Putin observing Biden's ineptness during the Afghanistan withdrawal, directly or indirectly led to the invasion of Ukraine. Again, rigged elections have consequences, and the most tragic among them are the hundreds of thousands dead over there, as well as in Israel and Palestine.

I watched the media and Democrats come up with hoax after hoax to try to portray him as Adolf Hitler in a KKK hood. But ultimately, even in the 2020 election loss, I took a lot of glee seeing the all the gaslighting fail as Trump earned the highest share of support from African Americans and Latinos for any Republican Presidential nominee since 1960. He's expected to shatter his own Republican records for non-White support in 2024, by the way, no matter who the Dems end up running against him.

Trump wasn't perfect - being a Washington outsider, he didn't know who to surround himself with and had a lot a shitty, two-faced staff members undermining him during his first term. I think/hope he's learned from that.

But yeah, I like Trump. You've got me pegged.

Have to say, I admire that reply
I disagree with every word

In British parlance ,a dangerous,duplicitous ,graceless ,arrogant piece of human garbage who is able to use his crooked money to buy judges .

Have a good day y all

Jesus Saves

Yeah baby

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Joe Biden quits! on 12:06 - Jul 22 with 956 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Surely an announcement this huge and historic warrants more than a small written statement? He did his whole campaign in front of his laptop in his house last time so covid isn’t an excuse unless he’s on deaths door. Perhaps the decision was made by others against his will and they are locking him up out of sight so he can’t protest too much.

Ts not a good look.

Poll: We all dream of a managerial team of Alan Tates?

Joe Biden quits! on 13:07 - Jul 22 with 913 viewsKeithHaynes

Joe Biden quits! on 12:06 - Jul 22 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

Surely an announcement this huge and historic warrants more than a small written statement? He did his whole campaign in front of his laptop in his house last time so covid isn’t an excuse unless he’s on deaths door. Perhaps the decision was made by others against his will and they are locking him up out of sight so he can’t protest too much.

Ts not a good look.

I would say all decisions declared as made by him were made by others for the past four years.

This post has been edited by an administrator

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Joe Biden quits! on 15:44 - Jul 22 with 855 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Joe Biden quits! on 13:07 - Jul 22 by KeithHaynes

I would say all decisions declared as made by him were made by others for the past four years.

This post has been edited by an administrator

No doubt. He was in no fit state to stand four years ago but we were all constantly told he was fine. The elephant in the room now is if he’s not fit to stand for president then how can he be fit to actually be president until January?

Joe Biden quits! on 15:58 - Jul 22 with 845 viewsonehunglow

Joe Biden quits! on 15:44 - Jul 22 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

No doubt. He was in no fit state to stand four years ago but we were all constantly told he was fine. The elephant in the room now is if he’s not fit to stand for president then how can he be fit to actually be president until January?

It’s a good point Joesus and a worry. He is obviously( to me) quite ill and decisions are being made by others in his name
Meanwhile,the excreable Trump puffs his chest out and now poor downtrodden ,Melania ,brought out of the shadows to add some glamour to his campaign.
He might not be the worst ever President but surely the most obnoxious and devious .

Joe Biden quits! on 16:50 - Jul 22 with 802 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Joe Biden quits! on 15:58 - Jul 22 by onehunglow

It’s a good point Joesus and a worry. He is obviously( to me) quite ill and decisions are being made by others in his name
Meanwhile,the excreable Trump puffs his chest out and now poor downtrodden ,Melania ,brought out of the shadows to add some glamour to his campaign.
He might not be the worst ever President but surely the most obnoxious and devious .

Not even close. He’d be fairly run of the mill compared to the average President but we have become too accustomed to the bland robotic carefully stage managed identikit rent-a-politician in recent years. He wouldn’t hold a candle to Andrew Jackson or James Buchanan or even Nixon.

Joe Biden quits! on 17:09 - Jul 22 with 784 viewsonehunglow

Joe Biden quits! on 16:50 - Jul 22 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

Not even close. He’d be fairly run of the mill compared to the average President but we have become too accustomed to the bland robotic carefully stage managed identikit rent-a-politician in recent years. He wouldn’t hold a candle to Andrew Jackson or James Buchanan or even Nixon.

“ might be”
It’s your opinion however.
I asked the question .
I wasn’t around to see those you mentioned,neither were you . What you have gleaned has been from documentary often apocryphal “evidence”.

Nixon was a crook but not as bad as Trump . He certainly did not manipulate the media as well as Trump ,nor the judiciary . Trump would have seen off Watergate .

Joe Biden quits! on 17:20 - Jul 22 with 769 viewsDr_Winston

Nixon is an absolutely fascinating character.

I've been on a bit of a Youtube deep dive in recent months on a lot of stuff that has been released from his Presidential Library. I have to say, some of the stuff he was saying in the 70's, 80's & 90's about foreign policy and the way nations like Russia and China would go is remarkable in its accuracy 30/40/50 years later. From a foreign policy standpoint, the man was a genius.

It's just a shame that he was paranoid, dishonest, and a teensy bit racist, otherwise he could have gone down as a truly great President. Intellectually he makes every President from Clinton onwards look like Pygmies.

[Post edited 22 Jul 17:21]

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Login to get fewer ads

Joe Biden quits! on 18:22 - Jul 22 with 737 viewsItchySphincter

Joe Biden quits! on 23:18 - Jul 21 by Tummer_from_Texas

Best President in my lifetime.

As I made it clear around here back in 2016, I held my nose voting for him the first time. Much like JD Vance and many other Republicans, I believed some of the lies I was being told 8 years ago.

But after Trump won, I then watched the Democrats spend 3 years pushing the hell out of a Russian collusion hoax. And then - when it turned out the hoax was based on a fake dossier that the Hillary Clinton campaign PAID to have created in order to kneecap his presidency - I was pissed off that there was no accountability for that proven corruption and outright treason.

I watched him go to Germany and try to warn them that becoming so reliant on Putin for their energy was a very dangerous proposition. I watched the German leaders and diplomats giggle and scoff at him, and I watched the Western media ridicule him for it and proclaim that nobody respects the US President anymore. How did that work out, by the way?

I watched everyone predict that Trump was going to start WW III when he was elected; then I watched as Trump was the only POTUS since Carter in the 1970's who didn't get America involved in a new foreign conflicts. I observed how the military industrial complex hated him for that.

I watched Trump bankrupt Iran and successfully mediate the Abraham Accords, which made it look for a brief time that we could finally have peace between the Jews and Islam. Only to see all of that get completely reversed under Biden, allowing Iran to finance Hamas and leaving us where we are now. Rigged elections can have tragic consequences.

I watched the USA become 100% energy independent for the first time since 1945. Then, I watched that end almost immediately when he left office.

In spite of the Russian collusion hoax falling apart eventually, I watched the ignoramuses continue to try to portray him as a Putin puppet, even though it was Trump who held up the Nord Stream II construction as long as he could with his sanctions against Russia. Sanctions that Biden ended immediately, allowing for the pipeline to get going again by early 2021. That - as well as Putin observing Biden's ineptness during the Afghanistan withdrawal, directly or indirectly led to the invasion of Ukraine. Again, rigged elections have consequences, and the most tragic among them are the hundreds of thousands dead over there, as well as in Israel and Palestine.

I watched the media and Democrats come up with hoax after hoax to try to portray him as Adolf Hitler in a KKK hood. But ultimately, even in the 2020 election loss, I took a lot of glee seeing the all the gaslighting fail as Trump earned the highest share of support from African Americans and Latinos for any Republican Presidential nominee since 1960. He's expected to shatter his own Republican records for non-White support in 2024, by the way, no matter who the Dems end up running against him.

Trump wasn't perfect - being a Washington outsider, he didn't know who to surround himself with and had a lot a shitty, two-faced staff members undermining him during his first term. I think/hope he's learned from that.

But yeah, I like Trump. You've got me pegged.

He's a felon and a rapist, confirmed.

You were a Trumptard from the very beginning.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Joe Biden quits! on 00:11 - Jul 23 with 650 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Joe Biden quits! on 17:09 - Jul 22 by onehunglow

“ might be”
It’s your opinion however.
I asked the question .
I wasn’t around to see those you mentioned,neither were you . What you have gleaned has been from documentary often apocryphal “evidence”.

Nixon was a crook but not as bad as Trump . He certainly did not manipulate the media as well as Trump ,nor the judiciary . Trump would have seen off Watergate .

Individuals of that stature throughout history such as presidents and kings, top leaders are often the most documented and written about people of their times so apocryphal accounts are less likely. Also those doing the writing generally had a higher standard of journalistic integrity and intent than they do today. Less partisan, less ‘activist’. Not obsessed with quick likes and clicks before moving onto the next inane story of the cycle.

Joe Biden quits! on 00:19 - Jul 23 with 643 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Joe Biden quits! on 17:20 - Jul 22 by Dr_Winston

Nixon is an absolutely fascinating character.

I've been on a bit of a Youtube deep dive in recent months on a lot of stuff that has been released from his Presidential Library. I have to say, some of the stuff he was saying in the 70's, 80's & 90's about foreign policy and the way nations like Russia and China would go is remarkable in its accuracy 30/40/50 years later. From a foreign policy standpoint, the man was a genius.

It's just a shame that he was paranoid, dishonest, and a teensy bit racist, otherwise he could have gone down as a truly great President. Intellectually he makes every President from Clinton onwards look like Pygmies.

[Post edited 22 Jul 17:21]

Yes it’s very much a case of what could have been with him. Very intelligent and astute as you say but suffered from all sorts of mental conditions and addictions that led to some very bizarre behaviour.

Joe Biden quits! on 01:12 - Jul 23 with 615 viewsRobbie

Bit out of my depth on this issue of POTY voting and State voting habits , look at Wales .

To my very limited knowledge of American politics Barack Obama seemed to be the only sensible one who was in the hot seat over the last few years .

If only Arnie could be elected , failing that Clint in The White House , Reagan got there .

At least the USA candidates are PR figures and characters the public over there enjoy .

Go Don , whilst waving my mega big Stars and Stripes hand glove in front of my tele box .
Joe Biden quits! on 07:15 - Jul 23 with 565 viewsDr_Winston

Democratic support coalescing very quickly behind Harris. Whilst I still think Trump is in a strong position and all this could have been avoided if people had simply been honest about Biden's condition much sooner, it might not be the shitshow that it initially appeared that it could be.

She can't drop the ball now though. She must smash him into the ground in any future debate, and he'll be doing his best to avoid one.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Joe Biden quits! on 08:30 - Jul 23 with 543 viewsonehunglow

Joe Biden quits! on 07:15 - Jul 23 by Dr_Winston

Democratic support coalescing very quickly behind Harris. Whilst I still think Trump is in a strong position and all this could have been avoided if people had simply been honest about Biden's condition much sooner, it might not be the shitshow that it initially appeared that it could be.

She can't drop the ball now though. She must smash him into the ground in any future debate, and he'll be doing his best to avoid one.

My opinion is Trump will be very wary of engaging with her
She won’t be as inept and incoherent as Biden and I feel she will use his felony to hammer him into the political dustbin ,where he should be .
I don’t think she’s a woman to mess with
Trump and Women
Interesting

Joe Biden quits! on 09:18 - Jul 23 with 523 viewscontroversial_jack

She would absolutely destroy Trump in any debate!
Joe Biden quits! on 09:34 - Jul 23 with 519 viewsraynor94

Joe Biden quits! on 09:18 - Jul 23 by controversial_jack

She would absolutely destroy Trump in any debate!

Well let's hope her word salad doesn't come to the fore during the debate

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Joe Biden quits! on 09:37 - Jul 23 with 518 viewsonehunglow

Joe Biden quits! on 09:34 - Jul 23 by raynor94

Well let's hope her word salad doesn't come to the fore during the debate

“ word salad” .
Has that been patented .
Lovely

Joe Biden quits! on 09:50 - Jul 23 with 512 viewstheloneranger

Kamala Harris' presidential campaign announced it raised $81 million in its first 24 hours - the largest 24-hour cash haul of any presidential campaign in U.S. history.

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Joe Biden quits! on 10:08 - Jul 23 with 506 viewsonehunglow

Joe Biden quits! on 09:50 - Jul 23 by theloneranger

Kamala Harris' presidential campaign announced it raised $81 million in its first 24 hours - the largest 24-hour cash haul of any presidential campaign in U.S. history.

Yet,I read yesterday her last campaign was disastrous and she’s little chance of beating Trump.
I beg to differ

What could derail her is the Trump fanatics,religious nut jobs and southern backwood banjo players on the front porch getting intimidating.
They’ve done it before
This will be a very nasty campaign and hope Ms Harris is up for this .
I think she is .

Trump needs crushing ,physically and mentally

Joe Biden quits! on 19:24 - Jul 23 with 428 viewsunion_jack

Joe Biden quits! on 20:18 - Jul 21 by union_jack

Sadly, in my opinion, not a chance in Hell!

The more I see of her, the more I’m changing my mind.

I think she’d give Trump a bloody nose to go with his ear in a head to head. I presume there’ll be a few before the election.

Looking forward to looking in from the outside.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Joe Biden quits! on 19:32 - Jul 23 with 424 viewsraynor94

As Keegan once said, I'd love it just love it.

Come on Kamala put the felon down

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Joe Biden quits! on 19:51 - Jul 23 with 411 viewsunion_jack

Where have they been hiding this woman!?!? I love her.

Joe Biden quits! on 20:21 - Jul 23 with 395 viewsonehunglow

Joe Biden quits! on 19:24 - Jul 23 by union_jack

The more I see of her, the more I’m changing my mind.

I think she’d give Trump a bloody nose to go with his ear in a head to head. I presume there’ll be a few before the election.

Looking forward to looking in from the outside.

She is going to use his criminslitybagainst him
All republican have is to call her a liar and immigration.

Trump is a crook and simply unfit for office

If I were Kamala though,I’d watch my back as trumps fanatics could shoot her

Joe Biden quits! on 21:29 - Jul 23 with 379 viewsunion_jack

Joe Biden quits! on 20:21 - Jul 23 by onehunglow

She is going to use his criminslitybagainst him
All republican have is to call her a liar and immigration.

Trump is a crook and simply unfit for office

If I were Kamala though,I’d watch my back as trumps fanatics could shoot her

I’d like to think that last sentence was a joke but no, you’re right, it could well happen with his type of following.

Joe Biden quits! on 21:49 - Jul 23 with 357 viewsDr_Winston

Joe Biden quits! on 21:29 - Jul 23 by union_jack

I’d like to think that last sentence was a joke but no, you’re right, it could well happen with his type of following.

Considering Trump has already been shot at in this election cycle it would seem a bit of a stretch to put all the crazies in his camp.

Kamala Harris is, by any definition, a piss poor candidate for President. It's only because of Trump's own venal, fraudulent, sex offendery, seditious nature that she looks like the better option.

America is in a mess. Not sure how she gets out of it. The Tea Party/MAGA types aren't going anywhere no matter who wins, and obviously the sane ones will fight tooth and nail to prevent them from getting more power than they already have.

Not sure how this ends without bloodshed.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024