Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is it racist? 21:00 - Jul 20 with 1108 viewsReslovenSwan1

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-13654539/amp/Former-Chelsea-s

For me no. If French players started signing about Keifer Moore' parents being born in England I would not be bothered at all. Perhaps Cascarino is self conscious? .

Wise sage since Toshack era

Is it racist? on 21:27 - Jul 20 with 1086 viewsraynor94

What if they sang about sheep?

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Is it racist? on 21:32 - Jul 20 with 1082 viewsSullutaCreturned

Maybe that's because you miss the gist of what they are saying? They are suggesting that the mostly white French are not so good because they have players who are black or of black heritage.

It is saying black people are not worthy. It is racist. There is even a part of the song that's about Mbappe apparently.

Maybe the French should call the Argentines sheep botherers in return? Then you'd see the offence.
Is it racist? on 21:32 - Jul 20 with 1082 viewstheloneranger

Is it racist? on 21:27 - Jul 20 by raynor94

That would be Baa aad.

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Is it racist? on 21:35 - Jul 20 with 1075 viewsSullutaCreturned

Lots of sheep in Patagonia but apparently it's the Scottish who are responsible!
Is it racist? on 21:40 - Jul 20 with 1066 viewsraynor94

Is it racist? on 21:32 - Jul 20 by theloneranger

That would be Baa aad.

😅👍

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Is it racist? on 22:44 - Jul 20 with 1021 viewsmax936

Lets face it and be honest look at who the thread starter is, it says it all, these idiots live amongst us unfortunately.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Is it racist? on 22:45 - Jul 20 with 1019 viewsKeithHaynes

Is it racist? on 21:32 - Jul 20 by SullutaCreturned

Maybe that's because you miss the gist of what they are saying? They are suggesting that the mostly white French are not so good because they have players who are black or of black heritage.

It is saying black people are not worthy. It is racist. There is even a part of the song that's about Mbappe apparently.

Maybe the French should call the Argentines sheep botherers in return? Then you'd see the offence.

Patagonia would go mental !

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Is it racist? on 00:14 - Jul 21 with 973 viewsReslovenSwan1

There is nothing in the article about saying the black players are 'inferior'. The article suggests that they are in fact 'superior' to the ethnic Frenchmen and it is in their view unfair. They are using loose rules to bring in better players.

Many English say Wales would be shlt without English born players with the grandfather law like Moore and Johnson. Its is actually true. It is not racist just a fact. Cullen is the next player to Moore and he is 4/10 in my book.

This is more sensitive because of the skin colour issue. No one is saying black players are inferior. The reverse in fact. This is my interpretation. If they do then of course it is racist. I asked the question.

I have been asked to not talk about the sheep slurs as it has "bad effect on sponsors" for this charitable forum so you should do the same.

What was Fernandez doing in Llanelli?
[Post edited 21 Jul 0:15]

Login to get fewer ads

Is it racist? on 00:16 - Jul 21 with 962 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

They’re saying the African players are better than French ones, so if anything they are being racist towards the French.

Poll: We all dream of a managerial team of Alan Tates?

Is it racist? on 00:22 - Jul 21 with 949 viewsReslovenSwan1

Is it racist? on 00:16 - Jul 21 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

They’re saying the African players are better than French ones, so if anything they are being racist towards the French.

Several English born players are better than Welsh ones with a large percentage of the Welsh squad. It is just a fact.

I have not heard all the lyrics of the Argentinian song but it does not sound particularly offensive to me. Suggestion of perversion by any ethnic group clearly is. Poster on here cannot work it out for themselves because they are not the smartest. They minds are controlled by the media.

Is it racist? on 06:03 - Jul 21 with 911 viewsjack247

Is it racist? on 00:22 - Jul 21 by ReslovenSwan1

Several English born players are better than Welsh ones with a large percentage of the Welsh squad. It is just a fact.

I have not heard all the lyrics of the Argentinian song but it does not sound particularly offensive to me. Suggestion of perversion by any ethnic group clearly is. Poster on here cannot work it out for themselves because they are not the smartest. They minds are controlled by the media.

I suggest you do your research before starting threads then. Not hard to find.

‘They are trans lovers like that fxxk Mbappe’ is reasonably offensive in most peoples books.
Is it racist? on 07:55 - Jul 21 with 869 viewsonehunglow

THE most sensitive subject

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Is it racist? on 07:57 - Jul 21 with 868 viewsonehunglow

Is it racist? on 07:55 - Jul 21 by onehunglow

THE most sensitive subject

No Blacks play for Argentina
I suggest none ever will.
It’s a land ,imo,full of hatred ,and we wanted to give the Falklands to them

Is it racist? on 11:21 - Jul 21 with 799 viewscontroversial_jack

Is it racist? on 07:57 - Jul 21 by onehunglow

No Blacks play for Argentina
I suggest none ever will.
It’s a land ,imo,full of hatred ,and we wanted to give the Falklands to them

Maybe, because blacks make up less than 1% of Argentinians
Is it racist? on 17:51 - Jul 21 with 718 viewsSullutaCreturned

Is it racist? on 00:16 - Jul 21 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

Either way it's racist, the point you make should just pove that non white people can be racist too. Not that you say otherwise but there are those that do.
Is it racist? on 17:54 - Jul 21 with 716 viewsSullutaCreturned

Is it racist? on 00:14 - Jul 21 by ReslovenSwan1

There is nothing in the article about saying the black players are 'inferior'. The article suggests that they are in fact 'superior' to the ethnic Frenchmen and it is in their view unfair. They are using loose rules to bring in better players.

Many English say Wales would be shlt without English born players with the grandfather law like Moore and Johnson. Its is actually true. It is not racist just a fact. Cullen is the next player to Moore and he is 4/10 in my book.

This is more sensitive because of the skin colour issue. No one is saying black players are inferior. The reverse in fact. This is my interpretation. If they do then of course it is racist. I asked the question.

I have been asked to not talk about the sheep slurs as it has "bad effect on sponsors" for this charitable forum so you should do the same.

What was Fernandez doing in Llanelli?
[Post edited 21 Jul 0:15]

How can it be racist to bring a white player in to replace a white player?

I haven't been asked to not talk about sheep but then, I didn't bring it up every ten minutes.
Is it racist? on 19:33 - Jul 21 with 687 viewsonehunglow

Is it racist? on 17:54 - Jul 21 by SullutaCreturned

I haven't been asked to not talk about sheep but then, I didn't bring it up every ten minutes.

It’s the way we are now .
Offended elect

Is it racist? on 20:58 - Jul 21 with 662 viewsReslovenSwan1

Is it racist? on 17:54 - Jul 21 by SullutaCreturned

Ethnicity is not simply related to skin colour. Fans once again demonstrate their complete lack of understanding of such matters. There are white races such as Chinese Koreans and Japanese for example

Is it racist? on 21:07 - Jul 21 with 653 viewsSuperjan

Is it racist? on 20:58 - Jul 21 by ReslovenSwan1

Ethnicity is not simply related to skin colour. Fans once again demonstrate their complete lack of understanding of such matters. There are white races such as Chinese Koreans and Japanese for example

This made me smile…you really are a funny man .
Is it racist? on 04:54 - Jul 22 with 552 viewsWhiterockin

Is it racist? on 21:07 - Jul 21 by Superjan

This made me smile…you really are a funny man .

Questioning the intelligence of Swansea City supporters whilst being as thick as mince. Smiles all round.
Is it racist? on 11:16 - Jul 22 with 474 viewsReslovenSwan1

Is it racist? on 04:54 - Jul 22 by Whiterockin

Questioning the intelligence of Swansea City supporters whilst being as thick as mince. Smiles all round.

Swansea Fans sing ethnic slurs against themselves and defend the right to de denigrate Wales and the Welsh of foreign fields. Yes they are not very bright.

It is football so their actions are defended by people who should no better.

Is it racist? on 11:56 - Jul 22 with 467 viewsjack247

Is it racist? on 04:54 - Jul 22 by Whiterockin

He just enjoys starting threads like this to demonstrate how clever he is. They normally end up exactly as this one has
Is it racist? on 12:16 - Jul 22 with 454 viewsWhiterockin

Is it racist? on 11:56 - Jul 22 by jack247

He just enjoys starting threads like this to demonstrate how clever he is. They normally end up exactly as this one has

I would say how dull he is as he always gets proved wrong.
Is it racist? on 12:28 - Jul 22 with 429 viewsjack247

Is it racist? on 12:16 - Jul 22 by Whiterockin

I would say how dull he is as he always gets proved wrong.

Tries to put himself into difficult positions so he can ‘outsmart’ people on technicalities, then proclaim that our fanbase is dull, or sheep or whatever.

It rarely works.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024