Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Four Welsh Labour ministers resign ... 10:11 - Jul 16 with 2565 viewstheloneranger

"Four Welsh government ministers - Mick Antoniw, Julie James, Lesley Griffiths and Jeremy Miles - have resigned from the Welsh Government, saying Vaughan Gething must quit as First Minister. "

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13638785/Labour-ministers-resign-leader

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Four Welsh Labour ministers resign ... on 10:16 - Jul 16 with 1523 viewsScotia

He should have gone weeks ago. He's got to go now.

I wonder if this is Starmer's influence?
Four Welsh Labour ministers resign ... on 10:33 - Jul 16 with 1503 viewsDr_Winston

Four Welsh Labour ministers resign ... on 10:16 - Jul 16 by Scotia

A Labour govt in Westminster has probably emboldened them to do it, even if Starmer himself hasn't had a word.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Four Welsh Labour ministers resign ... on 10:59 - Jul 16 with 1484 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Keep voting them in.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Four Welsh Labour ministers resign ... on 11:07 - Jul 16 with 1464 viewsWingstandwood

I cannot ever remember a politician losing a no confidence vote and still being there weeks after. Surreal!

Argus!

Four Welsh Labour ministers resign ... on 11:22 - Jul 16 with 1457 viewstheloneranger

"Vaughan Gething has quit as First Minister of Wales."

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/politics/welsh-government-minister-quits-anot

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Four Welsh Labour ministers resign ... on 11:52 - Jul 16 with 1440 viewsSullutaCreturned

Four Welsh Labour ministers resign ... on 11:22 - Jul 16 by theloneranger

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/politics/welsh-government-minister-quits-anot

About time too. He talked about the burden of proof,

"I regret that the burden of proof is no longer an important commodity in the language of our politics. I do hope that can change. I will now discuss a timetable for the election of new leader of my party."

Shame then that he never felt the need to show the proof behind the sacking of Blythyn.

Shame that he orderd people to delete whatsapp messages so they couldn't be seen by the inqury.

It's a shame and he's shameful. Good riddance. Wales deserves better. I guess next up will be Jeremy Mies, lets hope he's a decent man.
Four Welsh Labour ministers resign ... on 11:53 - Jul 16 with 1440 viewsWhiterockin

Four Welsh Labour ministers resign ... on 11:22 - Jul 16 by theloneranger

Why did it take him so long. He should also give up his seat in the Senedd.
Four Welsh Labour ministers resign ... on 12:07 - Jul 16 with 1420 viewsWitneyjack

Am I misreading his statement or is he hinting his forced resignation is racially motivated?

"To those in Wales who look like me - many of whom I know feel personally bruised and worried by this moment, I know that our country can be better. I know that cannot happen without us."
Login to get fewer ads

Four Welsh Labour ministers resign ... on 12:12 - Jul 16 with 1404 viewsWhiterockin

Four Welsh Labour ministers resign ... on 10:16 - Jul 16 by Scotia

Let's not forget this.

https://www.bbc.com/news/articles/c3gg748j3e5o

And the Welsh Labour blueprint statement. Funny how things change when you gain power.
[Post edited 16 Jul 12:22]
Four Welsh Labour ministers resign ... on 13:00 - Jul 16 with 1336 viewsSullutaCreturned

Four Welsh Labour ministers resign ... on 12:07 - Jul 16 by Witneyjack

Am I misreading his statement or is he hinting his forced resignation is racially motivated?

"To those in Wales who look like me - many of whom I know feel personally bruised and worried by this moment, I know that our country can be better. I know that cannot happen without us."

He always makes some point about racism when he's beaten, he doesn't seem to believe he can be a failure, he doesn't think anything he's done is wrong and that is exactly why he had to resign and should have weeks ago. His judgement is fatally impaired by his arrogance.

He demands proof but presents none, he takes money from dodgy sources but calls the tories corrupt. He lacks self awareness, he hasn't been frced out because he's black but because he is not worthy of the position. He was a poor health minister, a poor economy minister (who gave loans to that dodgy company who gave him money) and his time as First Minister has been blighted by Gethings arrogance and vanity.
Four Welsh Labour ministers resign ... on 13:41 - Jul 16 with 1308 viewsraynor94

First time Julie James has done something positive for us residents of Swansea West

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Four Welsh Labour ministers resign ... on 14:04 - Jul 16 with 1251 viewsScotia

Four Welsh Labour ministers resign ... on 11:53 - Jul 16 by Whiterockin

Why did it take him so long. He should also give up his seat in the Senedd.

Personally I think we should have a Senedd election too, we're on to our second "unelected" first minister.
Four Welsh Labour ministers resign ... on 14:05 - Jul 16 with 1249 viewsScotia

Four Welsh Labour ministers resign ... on 12:12 - Jul 16 by Whiterockin

Let's not forget this.

https://www.bbc.com/news/articles/c3gg748j3e5o

And the Welsh Labour blueprint statement. Funny how things change when you gain power.
[Post edited 16 Jul 12:22]

He was never going to be forced out before the general election or the King's visit.

Starmer having influence over Senedd members could be a good thing.
Four Welsh Labour ministers resign ... on 14:10 - Jul 16 with 1242 viewsSullutaCreturned

Four Welsh Labour ministers resign ... on 14:04 - Jul 16 by Scotia

Personally I think we should have a Senedd election too, we're on to our second "unelected" first minister.

yes, when the tories did this we had Labour supporters sayingbhow wrong it was. So come on, stand by your beliefs and call for a Senedd election. Whoever the new leader is,hopefully Miles, he can fight it on his own terms.
Four Welsh Labour ministers resign ... on 15:39 - Jul 16 with 1190 viewsonehunglow

Four Welsh Labour ministers resign ... on 14:10 - Jul 16 by SullutaCreturned

yes, when the tories did this we had Labour supporters sayingbhow wrong it was. So come on, stand by your beliefs and call for a Senedd election. Whoever the new leader is,hopefully Miles, he can fight it on his own terms.

Labour supporters have been very quiet of late
When their concealed plans to attack pensions comes to light, many people are going to regret allowing this to happen
If you have made provision for old age,then Labour sees you as fair game.
Why?
Because old people don’t fight back and get on with it

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Four Welsh Labour ministers resign ... on 16:59 - Jul 16 with 1128 viewsFlashberryjack

Four Welsh Labour ministers resign ... on 13:41 - Jul 16 by raynor94

First time Julie James has done something positive for us residents of Swansea West

Julie James is a useless bag of sh*t, fact. I guarantee you, she hasn't done this to rid Wales of a charlatan of a first minister, she's done it with her own interests at heart.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Four Welsh Labour ministers resign ... on 17:55 - Jul 16 with 1085 viewsmax936

Four Welsh Labour ministers resign ... on 14:04 - Jul 16 by Scotia

This, but who can we trust, 25yrs of domination and dictatorship by Labour is enough for anyone, Dreadful held back Wales massively, the bypass road failure the lack of funding for anywhere other than Cardiff etc, enough is enough!

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Four Welsh Labour ministers resign ... on 18:03 - Jul 16 with 1072 viewsWhiterockin

Four Welsh Labour ministers resign ... on 17:55 - Jul 16 by max936

This, but who can we trust, 25yrs of domination and dictatorship by Labour is enough for anyone, Dreadful held back Wales massively, the bypass road failure the lack of funding for anywhere other than Cardiff etc, enough is enough!

Plaid need to drop the independence mantra, show us they can run Wales properly for 20 years then have a referendum.
Four Welsh Labour ministers resign ... on 19:08 - Jul 16 with 1017 viewsFlashberryjack

Four Welsh Labour ministers resign ... on 18:03 - Jul 16 by Whiterockin

Plaid need to drop the independence mantra, show us they can run Wales properly for 20 years then have a referendum.

Lets have a referendum on whether the people of Wales want the Senedd in the first place, then if the answer is yes, vote for your party of choice, if no, job done.

Hello

Four Welsh Labour ministers resign ... on 19:33 - Jul 16 with 998 viewsSullutaCreturned

Four Welsh Labour ministers resign ... on 19:08 - Jul 16 by Flashberryjack

Lets have a referendum on whether the people of Wales want the Senedd in the first place, then if the answer is yes, vote for your party of choice, if no, job done.

In recent weeks us and Scotland have turned back strongly to Labour and kicked the tories and SNP into the long grass. Independence for Sctland now looks a long way off and according to Trampie when the Scots went we wouldn't be far behind, it looks a silly idea right now.

Plaid need to bite that bullet and say if given a chance to govern Wales they will prove we can stand alone first and then have an indy referendum. Then it's down to them to prove they're right.

If the pledge became to hold a referendum in no less than 10 years of a Plaid government, I could live with that. Welsh Labour have had 25 years and been a let down. Somebody has to be better.
Four Welsh Labour ministers resign ... on 19:59 - Jul 16 with 974 viewsScotia

Four Welsh Labour ministers resign ... on 17:55 - Jul 16 by max936

I genuinely think a lot of that is the fault of Drakeford, with his idiotic war on motorists and attempts to turn Wales in to Greta's nirvana.

I've never been a fan of the Senedd and I'm not a Labour voter, but let's see what happens now that there is a Labour Westminster government. It's going to take a long time to see improvement, because it took a long time to make the mess we're currently in. But that's the case across the UK.

I think Starmer may encourage the Senedd to spend money where it's actually needed because there isn't much to go around.
Four Welsh Labour ministers resign ... on 21:05 - Jul 16 with 923 viewsFlashberryjack

Four Welsh Labour ministers resign ... on 19:33 - Jul 16 by SullutaCreturned

In recent weeks us and Scotland have turned back strongly to Labour and kicked the tories and SNP into the long grass. Independence for Sctland now looks a long way off and according to Trampie when the Scots went we wouldn't be far behind, it looks a silly idea right now.

Plaid need to bite that bullet and say if given a chance to govern Wales they will prove we can stand alone first and then have an indy referendum. Then it's down to them to prove they're right.

If the pledge became to hold a referendum in no less than 10 years of a Plaid government, I could live with that. Welsh Labour have had 25 years and been a let down. Somebody has to be better.

Abolish the Senedd party, I'd vote for them.

Hello

Four Welsh Labour ministers resign ... on 21:11 - Jul 16 with 917 viewsSullutaCreturned

Four Welsh Labour ministers resign ... on 19:59 - Jul 16 by Scotia

I genuinely think a lot of that is the fault of Drakeford, with his idiotic war on motorists and attempts to turn Wales in to Greta's nirvana.

I've never been a fan of the Senedd and I'm not a Labour voter, but let's see what happens now that there is a Labour Westminster government. It's going to take a long time to see improvement, because it took a long time to make the mess we're currently in. But that's the case across the UK.

I think Starmer may encourage the Senedd to spend money where it's actually needed because there isn't much to go around.

I hope your last line is the way forward. Its really what we need, to spend the mney where it's needed.
I hope Miles (or whoever is next) rows back on increasing the senedd numbers, I hope he starts spending on infrastrucutre again and on top of all that, I hope he spends on the rest of Wales not just mainly on Cardiff.
Four Welsh Labour ministers resign ... on 22:27 - Jul 16 with 873 viewsBoundy

Four Welsh Labour ministers resign ... on 12:07 - Jul 16 by Witneyjack

You can always rely on the race card, as he has repeatedly ,odious man.

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Four Welsh Labour ministers resign ... on 05:18 - Jul 17 with 823 viewsWhiterockin

Four Welsh Labour ministers resign ... on 21:11 - Jul 16 by SullutaCreturned

I hope your last line is the way forward. Its really what we need, to spend the mney where it's needed.
I hope Miles (or whoever is next) rows back on increasing the senedd numbers, I hope he starts spending on infrastrucutre again and on top of all that, I hope he spends on the rest of Wales not just mainly on Cardiff.

Let's be fair, if we need Starmer to pull the Labour strings to get rid of Gething and Westminster to tell the Senedd how and where to spend the money, why is the Senedd in place.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024