Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Good luck king Charles 18:02 - Feb 5 with 9846 viewsloftboy

News reader in tears reading his diagnosis.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Good luck king Charles on 16:28 - Feb 6 with 3068 viewsNed_Kennedys

Good luck king Charles on 15:48 - Feb 6 by Jimthehip

Yes austerity is a killer.Thousands have died from deliberate underfunding. The King will receive The best service and care. The rest of us hard-working, honest law-abiding, tax-paying British working class will not receive anything near the same treatment. Foreign Private firms that our politicians will have investments in will continue to buy up our public services and all of us will suffer as the profit of corporations will be put before the majority. We will continue to worship those whom oppress us.

Good luck to the King

Thought you’d rear your head to spread your thoughts.
Nothing about Palestine though?
[Post edited 6 Feb 16:29]
Good luck king Charles on 16:59 - Feb 6 with 3001 viewsGloucs_R

Good luck king Charles on 15:48 - Feb 6 by Jimthehip

Yes austerity is a killer.Thousands have died from deliberate underfunding. The King will receive The best service and care. The rest of us hard-working, honest law-abiding, tax-paying British working class will not receive anything near the same treatment. Foreign Private firms that our politicians will have investments in will continue to buy up our public services and all of us will suffer as the profit of corporations will be put before the majority. We will continue to worship those whom oppress us.

Good luck to the King

If this drives you mad, wait until you find out what's In-store for us all courtesy of the WHO and WEF.

Poll: Are we staying up?

Good luck king Charles on 17:06 - Feb 6 with 2956 viewsJimthehip

Good luck king Charles on 16:28 - Feb 6 by Ned_Kennedys

Thought you’d rear your head to spread your thoughts.
Nothing about Palestine though?
[Post edited 6 Feb 16:29]

Well approaching 35 thousand dead, 15000 of those children, many thousands more buried under rubble. 70000 setiously injured, An icj court ruling that its a "plausible" genocide (yeah f*ckin international court of justice- I'm pretty sure they're not "dem hamas" ), the UK and US since sending 15 bullion in aid to carry on the genocide, susoending all in aid to unrwa, 155 dead journalists, 200 dead un workers and famine, hunger and disease spreading... several more hospitals, schools, refugee camps in "safe areas" as defined by settlers.. all within less than 4 friggin' months!!!!

But yep I'm bang out of order and a massive antisemitic terrorust mate. It's so bad of me to want a ceasefire an obvious far left woke agenda !

How do you sleep you c*nt?
Good luck king Charles on 17:22 - Feb 6 with 2932 viewsJuzzie

open message;

Let's give Clive a break please.

We all know austerity is worse than prosperity, we all know certain regime's are cnts (west & east), but please let's not turn every thread into politcal tennis. It's been relatively good recently.

As has been said, there are plenty of places one can go to deep-debate that kind of stuff, you might even bump into Russian_bot/Sakura there.
Good luck king Charles on 17:37 - Feb 6 with 2889 viewsStanisgod

Good luck king Charles on 17:06 - Feb 6 by Jimthehip

Well approaching 35 thousand dead, 15000 of those children, many thousands more buried under rubble. 70000 setiously injured, An icj court ruling that its a "plausible" genocide (yeah f*ckin international court of justice- I'm pretty sure they're not "dem hamas" ), the UK and US since sending 15 bullion in aid to carry on the genocide, susoending all in aid to unrwa, 155 dead journalists, 200 dead un workers and famine, hunger and disease spreading... several more hospitals, schools, refugee camps in "safe areas" as defined by settlers.. all within less than 4 friggin' months!!!!

But yep I'm bang out of order and a massive antisemitic terrorust mate. It's so bad of me to want a ceasefire an obvious far left woke agenda !

Are you Russian Bot in disguise ? 😱

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Good luck king Charles on 18:12 - Feb 6 with 2827 viewsrrrspricey

Recently been treated for cancer so can empathise with him.

No excuse for our environmentally astute king to travel to Sandringham on a helicopter though.
Good luck king Charles on 18:19 - Feb 6 with 2817 viewsRangersw12

You should go out and help fella rather than calling people cnts on a QPR forum
Good luck king Charles on 19:13 - Feb 6 with 2691 viewsGloucs_R

I rarely use the block button but it's been given a click tonight.

Poll: Are we staying up?

Login to get fewer ads

Good luck king Charles on 19:25 - Feb 6 with 2676 viewsJimmyR

Jesus wept give it a f*cking rest and have a day off would you?

No one wants to log on here and listen to your shite

FFS every comment every time - NO ONE CARES!

Why don’t you write it down and send it to your MP or tell us all what you’ve learned from standing on parliament green for a month or something

FFS how many time have you got to be told?
Good luck king Charles on 19:28 - Feb 6 with 2662 viewsJimmyR

And just to pre-empt your predictable response when I say no one cares…. I mean about what you have to say or your thoughts

Not the situation in Palestine
Good luck king Charles on 20:15 - Feb 6 with 2576 viewsNorthernr

Yeh. That’s enough of that now I think.
Good luck king Charles on 09:47 - Feb 7 with 2299 viewsjoe90

Good luck king Charles on 18:12 - Feb 6 by rrrspricey

Recently been treated for cancer so can empathise with him.

No excuse for our environmentally astute king to travel to Sandringham on a helicopter though.

Hope the treatment went well mate and that your okay.
Good luck king Charles on 10:03 - Feb 7 with 2246 viewsHayesender

Up voted this by accident

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Good luck king Charles on 10:05 - Feb 7 with 2245 viewsHayesender

Good luck king Charles on 16:59 - Feb 6 by Gloucs_R

If this drives you mad, wait until you find out what's In-store for us all courtesy of the WHO and WEF.

Of which King Charles is a fully paid up member

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Good luck king Charles on 17:24 - Feb 7 with 2017 viewsnumptydumpty

War is pointless all around

We are better than you because we have killed more innocent victims than you.

Every one knows the deal. There is evil within on either side and this all achieves bugger all both ways.

You reacting by calling someone a cnt just for not liking you posting this kind of stuff is aggressive and is exactly the type of response the leaders of opposing sides show, and its the exact opposite trait we want in them all but you having this proves you are without genuine remorse what's happening to your opposition

But really if you want post this kind of stuff find a more suitable forum

We generally talk mainly about the enigma that is QPR.

Anyhow hoping you get the drift Jimthehip
[Post edited 7 Feb 17:25]

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Where will we finish next season ???

Good luck king Charles on 17:40 - Feb 7 with 1959 viewsPunteR

Good luck king Charles on 17:24 - Feb 7 by numptydumpty

War is pointless all around

We are better than you because we have killed more innocent victims than you.

Every one knows the deal. There is evil within on either side and this all achieves bugger all both ways.

You reacting by calling someone a cnt just for not liking you posting this kind of stuff is aggressive and is exactly the type of response the leaders of opposing sides show, and its the exact opposite trait we want in them all but you having this proves you are without genuine remorse what's happening to your opposition

But really if you want post this kind of stuff find a more suitable forum

We generally talk mainly about the enigma that is QPR.

Anyhow hoping you get the drift Jimthehip
[Post edited 7 Feb 17:25]

I think there's another contender for your poll Numpty. https://loftforwords.fansnetwork.co.uk/members/numptydumpty/polls/3013/biggest-n
[Post edited 7 Feb 17:41]

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Good luck king Charles on 17:45 - Feb 7 with 1950 viewsPunteR

Wish Charlie all the best. We're all humans. Cancer doesn't care who you are.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Good luck king Charles on 19:46 - Feb 7 with 1813 viewsChrisNW6

Good luck king Charles on 17:45 - Feb 7 by PunteR

Wish Charlie all the best. We're all humans. Cancer doesn't care who you are.

Does anyone find it confusing talking about the Queen when referencing Camilla. When I heard the Queen was visiting Charles in hospital it took a few minutes to compute.
Good luck king Charles on 21:30 - Feb 7 with 1666 viewspaulparker

Friend of mind has had throat cancer which has spread now to his lungs ,
Horrible, horrible disease which if we are lucky a few of us will do well to avoid
Get well soon Charlie boy

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Good luck king Charles on 12:28 - Feb 8 with 1381 viewsrobith

Good luck king Charles on 21:30 - Feb 7 by paulparker

Horrible, horrible disease which if we are lucky a few of us will do well to avoid

Are you keeping well pp? Recall you having some health issues a while ago, obvs no pressure to reply
Good luck king Charles on 13:52 - Feb 8 with 1235 viewsNorthernr

Good luck king Charles on 21:30 - Feb 7 by paulparker

Yeh that's what my dad had and it was horrific.

Small piece of good news is my aunt (his sister) got exactly the same thing ten years later and the treatments had advanced and improved so much that she survived it and is currently enjoying her retirement spent mostly on a beach in Greece with very few outwards scars or signs that there was ever anything wrong with her.
Good luck king Charles on 15:24 - Feb 8 with 1102 viewskensalriser

Pancreatic is the one to fear. I had a friend in his 50s who died of it a few years ago. Quite a fit bloke, rock climber. Dead within six months of diagnosis.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Good luck king Charles on 15:30 - Feb 8 with 1067 viewsSonofpugwash

Good luck king Charles on 18:13 - Feb 5 by Hayesender

All very spooky. One of the Nostradamus predictions predicted the King of England would pass away in the year 2024

Yes,and it might not be William who succeeds.
Can you imagine that - Henry IX and Queen Meghan?

Poll: Dykes - love him or hate him?

Good luck king Charles on 17:04 - Feb 8 with 978 viewsLoyalitat

Good luck king Charles on 15:30 - Feb 8 by Sonofpugwash

Yes,and it might not be William who succeeds.
Can you imagine that - Henry IX and Queen Meghan?

I'd rather that than the despicable, arrogant nonce
[Post edited 8 Feb 17:38]
Good luck king Charles on 17:05 - Feb 8 with 975 viewsPaddyhoops

Good luck to the fella . Hope he recovers from it .
Not a royalist but it will bring awareness to an horrendous disease which has taken my mum , dad Uncle, two aunts , a grandad and grandmother and sadly a few years back my twenty year old niece.
New figures show that the waiting lists for treatment are at a record high .
I have benign prostate hyperplasia which is treatable with a daily tablet and a good diet.
Get it checked out if you’re worried.
It’s only a finger up the Harris after all .
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024