Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Official! 17:01 - Feb 21 with 18625 viewsBerkoRanger

https://www.qpr.co.uk/
Official! on 16:46 - Feb 22 with 1344 viewsSilverfoxqpr

Assuming GA has a clause in his contract which allows him to dictate the stadium music on match day right? If I were him I would have done. Looking forward to 'Living After Midnight' by Judas Priest on the PA after a home win with some GA air guitar and head banging. Bring it on a welcome Mr A.
Official! on 17:51 - Feb 22 with 1123 viewsderbyhoop

Official! on 17:05 - Feb 21 by PlanetHonneywood

Can I be the first to say: Ainsworth out!!

Good luck fella, welcome back.

You may be the first but I doubt you'll be the last.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Official! on 17:54 - Feb 22 with 1119 viewsHAYESBOY

Ainsworth: So boys, what's up with you lot then? Did I ever tell you the story about when I broke my leg...........

Smells like a trout farm in here

Official! on 18:11 - Feb 22 with 1031 viewsSilverfoxqpr

Official! on 17:54 - Feb 22 by HAYESBOY

Ainsworth: So boys, what's up with you lot then? Did I ever tell you the story about when I broke my leg...........

Love to know what he said to Roberts in that clip. Why are those boots so clean?
Official! on 18:59 - Feb 22 with 947 viewsE17hoop

Official! on 17:54 - Feb 22 by HAYESBOY

This is a smart bit of comms. GA doing coaching, speaking with specific groups, e.g. defenders, keepers, etc, speaking one on one to the 'injured' players. All the things people have been asking for, demonstrated in a 6 minute clip.

Clever.

It's always noisiest at the shallow end
Poll: Who do you want as next Next England manager?

Official! on 19:09 - Feb 22 with 926 viewsNorthantsHoop

Official! on 16:46 - Feb 22 by Silverfoxqpr

Assuming GA has a clause in his contract which allows him to dictate the stadium music on match day right? If I were him I would have done. Looking forward to 'Living After Midnight' by Judas Priest on the PA after a home win with some GA air guitar and head banging. Bring it on a welcome Mr A.

Agree we need pulsating heavy rock booming out on a Highway to Hell.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024