Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Keith Stroud 18:26 - Aug 22 with 12248 viewsHayesender

Just been informed by by a mate that this cnt is the ref on Saturday.

No point bloody going now

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Keith Stroud on 20:18 - Aug 27 with 2197 viewsdachiltern

Keith Stroud on 06:55 - Aug 24 by Northernr

I'll agree with you on offside but on that specific incident, has encroachment at a penalty ever been anything other than a retake?

Nott, after today what is the offside law?
Keith Stroud on 20:34 - Aug 27 with 2096 viewsLordPork

gotta say, being stuck down in the lower Graham Taylor stand, I didn't realise until today that Keith Stroud was only 3' 6" tall.
Keith Stroud on 20:43 - Aug 27 with 2028 viewsdavman

Keith Stroud on 06:55 - Aug 24 by Northernr

I'll agree with you on offside but on that specific incident, has encroachment at a penalty ever been anything other than a retake?

Nakhi Wells v Birmingham for that come back goal

Apparently it isn't always...

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

Keith Stroud on 20:46 - Aug 27 with 2017 viewsDWQPR

Keith Stroud on 20:43 - Aug 27 by davman

Nakhi Wells v Birmingham for that come back goal

Apparently it isn't always...

That wasn’t encroachment, that was a full on invasion.

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Keith Stroud on 20:53 - Aug 27 with 1974 viewsLongsufferingR

Putting my tin hat on here but I thought he was OK today. Big controversy about their second goal but Dickie should have just put the ball straight into touch. Barely got a touch on him and went down easily looking for the foul. Can't remember any other issues.
Keith Stroud on 21:01 - Aug 27 with 1936 viewskensalriser

Keith Stroud on 20:53 - Aug 27 by LongsufferingR

Putting my tin hat on here but I thought he was OK today. Big controversy about their second goal but Dickie should have just put the ball straight into touch. Barely got a touch on him and went down easily looking for the foul. Can't remember any other issues.

Dickie has to do better there, favourite to the ball, won it, should have cleared.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Keith Stroud on 15:34 - Aug 28 with 1652 viewsderbyhoop

Agreed.
Hard to argue with the yellow cards.
I thought their second might have come from a push on Dickie, but he needed to be stronger.
The offside before their 3rd was technically correct. But we'd have been furious if that had been an Rs goal disallowed.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Keith Stroud on 15:47 - Aug 28 with 1584 viewsQPR_John

Keith Stroud on 15:34 - Aug 28 by derbyhoop

Agreed.
Hard to argue with the yellow cards.
I thought their second might have come from a push on Dickie, but he needed to be stronger.
The offside before their 3rd was technically correct. But we'd have been furious if that had been an Rs goal disallowed.

How can something be technically correct without actually being correct. Sarr was in an offside position, not in itself an infringement, when the cross was made. He made an attempt to play the ball hence making him offside. What followed was immaterial as the game stopped as soon as Sarr attempted to play the ball
Login to get fewer ads

Keith Stroud on 15:54 - Aug 28 with 1571 viewsLblock

So talk me through this one….

Ball goes out for a QPR goal kick.
Senny ambles over to it.
Watford then commence making a substitution, presumably will the referees approval.
This means the game is stopped and it’s on the ref to add whatever time on for the sun being made.
Then, before the Watford change is complete (ie game still stopped), he books Senny for time wasting.

Now am I missing something here or is this just pure madness?!?!

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Keith Stroud on 16:50 - Aug 28 with 1474 viewsDWQPR

Whether he was good or bad yesterday the fact is that even a broken clock is right twice a day but ultimately it is still fûcking useless.

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Keith Stroud on 16:57 - Aug 28 with 1445 viewsNorthernr

Keith Stroud on 15:54 - Aug 28 by Lblock

Senny ambles over to it.
Watford then commence making a substitution, presumably will the referees approval.
This means the game is stopped and it’s on the ref to add whatever time on for the sun being made.
Then, before the Watford change is complete (ie game still stopped), he books Senny for time wasting.

Seny had been taking the pis for a while tbf. I thought Stroud was alright yesterday.
Keith Stroud on 17:16 - Aug 28 with 1373 viewsstowmarketrange

Keith Stroud on 16:57 - Aug 28 by Northernr

Seny had been taking the pis for a while tbf. I thought Stroud was alright yesterday.

So did the Blackpool keeper,but he didn’t get a card.Where is the consistency?
Keith Stroud on 17:16 - Aug 28 with 1371 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Keith Stroud on 16:57 - Aug 28 by Northernr

True, but it's Peak Stroud to book him for time-wasting while play had stopped.

I chuckled.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Keith Stroud on 17:25 - Aug 28 with 1341 viewsNorthernr

Keith Stroud on 17:16 - Aug 28 by stowmarketrange

So did the Blackpool keeper,but he didn’t get a card.Where is the consistency?

Blackpool referee had a shocker.
Keith Stroud on 17:35 - Aug 28 with 1291 viewsstowmarketrange

Keith Stroud on 17:25 - Aug 28 by Northernr

Blackpool referee had a shocker.

He did wave his arms a lot though to warn the keeper.
Keith Stroud on 17:49 - Aug 28 with 1246 viewsNorthernr

Keith Stroud on 17:35 - Aug 28 by stowmarketrange

He did wave his arms a lot though to warn the keeper.

Wafting a chocolate fireguard around.
Keith Stroud on 18:01 - Aug 28 with 1192 viewsdavman

Senny ambles over to it.

Yes forgot that - it was a classic. You are booked for time wasting even though I have stopped the game for a substitution.

Surely Stroud had to follow the Blackpool ref's lead and give about 10 warnings with no intention of doing a thing rather than booking him first time.

He was never going to send Seny off for two time wasting events, was he. Even that MUST be beyond Lord Farquar?

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

Keith Stroud on 18:14 - Aug 28 with 1156 viewsdixiedean

No complaints about Stroud today. Maybe he is a Lootown fan after all. Helped by our favourite lino who we had at Blackpool last season. It was a very good call to spot that offside with the naked eye - at the time I couldn’t see how it was off , but he was . Well done Akil !
Keith Stroud on 10:45 - Aug 29 with 911 viewsfrancisbowles

Senny ambles over to it.

I think it may have been that he booked him and then, as the restart had been delayed, decided to allow the substitution. Maybe got a word in his ear from the 4th official at that moment. Still making a rod for his own back.

He was ok today though not too many wrong decisions and I agree with others there wasn't any sign of an actual push on Dickie, just a bit of pressure.
Keith Stroud on 12:52 - Aug 29 with 784 viewsenfieldargh

with the Seny booking I think Seny made no attempt to get the ball inot his 6 yd box to take the GK, Seny just stopped midway in his amble back whilst the sub was made.

Re Rob Dickie, refs do not appear to be giving the slight nudges in the back as free kicks any longer and he should have just hoofed it.

As my old scottish football coach used to say in his strong Glaswegian accent

If in doubt kick the feqqa out!

I always thought he meant Gary Heath so did the rest of us, poor Gary feel bad now.

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024