Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Keith Stroud 18:26 - Aug 22 with 12249 viewsHayesender

Just been informed by by a mate that this cnt is the ref on Saturday.

No point bloody going now

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Keith Stroud on 18:30 - Aug 23 with 3492 viewsdaveB

Always worth a watch

Keith Stroud on 22:54 - Aug 23 with 3278 viewsstanistheman

Keith Stroud on 17:30 - Aug 23 by Northernr

At one point we actually considered him a lucky referee for us.
It's not just the results since, it's the amount of penalties he's given against us, waaaaay above our and the league's average.

so it's a forgone conclusion that we will get soundly beaten at Watford.

Not ideal, but those interested on betting against QPR to make some money on a 'banker' can place a build your odds on William Hill or something similar on other sites, that include a Watford win, over 1 goal for them 6/4 and maybe add a red card and over 2 cards for QPR and maybe even a penalty awarded. The odds should come up nearer the game, but I would hazard a guess they could be better than 10/1. Add a few more reasonably safe bets i.e. Man Utd at Southampton to the bet and you could have a 40/1 4 fold bet. It might help console fans.
Keith Stroud on 23:09 - Aug 23 with 3264 viewsDannyPaddox

Keith Stroud on 18:30 - Aug 23 by daveB

Always worth a watch

A refereeing performance so bad he had to leave the ground with a sheet over his head earning himself the nickname Keith ‘The Turin’ Stroud.
Keith Stroud on 23:44 - Aug 23 with 3207 viewsdachiltern

Keith Stroud on 23:09 - Aug 23 by DannyPaddox

A refereeing performance so bad he had to leave the ground with a sheet over his head earning himself the nickname Keith ‘The Turin’ Stroud.

No protecting an official but dare I suggest even the players had no idea what the then new interpretation of the law was.
Rumour has it we are all understanding of offside, advantage,, etc?
Keith Stroud on 06:55 - Aug 24 with 3115 viewsNorthernr

Keith Stroud on 23:44 - Aug 23 by dachiltern

No protecting an official but dare I suggest even the players had no idea what the then new interpretation of the law was.
Rumour has it we are all understanding of offside, advantage,, etc?

I'll agree with you on offside but on that specific incident, has encroachment at a penalty ever been anything other than a retake?
Keith Stroud on 10:44 - Aug 24 with 2966 viewsDWQPR

Keith Stroud on 17:21 - Aug 23 by DannyPaddox

Dear EFL …

Frankly damning!

Too tall for Stroud Danny, never fool the EFL.

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Keith Stroud on 11:56 - Aug 24 with 2907 viewsstanistheman

Keith Stroud on 06:55 - Aug 24 by Northernr

I'll agree with you on offside but on that specific incident, has encroachment at a penalty ever been anything other than a retake?

The answer is no. Although another ref in an Asian World Cup qualifier did the same thing and FIFA ordered a replay of the game because the referee didn't know the rules.

https://timesofmalta.com/articles/view/fifa-void-asian-qualifier-after-referee-b
Keith Stroud on 15:18 - Aug 24 with 2800 viewskensalriser

Love to know Stroud's explanation for that.

I'll save my tears though, as one, it's Newcastle and two, what was the encroaching player thinking anyway?

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Login to get fewer ads

Keith Stroud on 15:50 - Aug 24 with 2763 viewsNorthernr

Keith Stroud on 15:18 - Aug 24 by kensalriser

Love to know Stroud's explanation for that.

I'll save my tears though, as one, it's Newcastle and two, what was the encroaching player thinking anyway?

I think it says a lot about him that he was subsequently called across to speak to his assistant, and then subsequent to that called across to speak to the fourth official, who presumably knew the rule and told him as much, and he ignored them both and pressed on regardless.

Anyway, for what it's worth...

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/news/58343
Keith Stroud on 16:40 - Aug 24 with 2675 viewsHarbour

Keith Stroud on 15:50 - Aug 24 by Northernr

I think it says a lot about him that he was subsequently called across to speak to his assistant, and then subsequent to that called across to speak to the fourth official, who presumably knew the rule and told him as much, and he ignored them both and pressed on regardless.

Oh shit can I get refund on my ticket…was thinking we would struggle on Saturday before I knew Stroud announced….feels like nailed on defeat with potential red cards…maybe he might catch a cold before Saturday…
Keith Stroud on 16:53 - Aug 24 with 2650 viewsSimplyNico

I suppose if there is any hope to take from it, he is a Lootown fan - they don't get on with Watford
Keith Stroud on 16:56 - Aug 24 with 2643 viewsLanhoop

Maybe we can start 'sh1t ref' from when he does the coin toss?
Keith Stroud on 17:29 - Aug 24 with 2606 viewsDWQPR

Keith Stroud on 16:56 - Aug 24 by Lanhoop

Maybe we can start 'sh1t ref' from when he does the coin toss?

1,800 QPR fans owe it to the rest of the Championship year to sing Stroud You’re a Cûnt from first kick until last. Will sound great on the highlights package too.

Keith Stroud on 17:30 - Aug 24 with 2604 viewsNorthernr

Keith Stroud on 17:29 - Aug 24 by DWQPR

1,800 QPR fans owe it to the rest of the Championship year to sing Stroud You’re a Cûnt from first kick until last. Will sound great on the highlights package too.

I'm not convinced that'll do our chances much good
Keith Stroud on 17:32 - Aug 24 with 2597 viewsterryb

Keith Stroud on 17:30 - Aug 24 by Northernr

You will need to convince him that you love Luton more than Watford do!
Keith Stroud on 18:14 - Aug 24 with 2556 viewsDWQPR

Keith Stroud on 17:30 - Aug 24 by Northernr

Chances are close to zero so what’s to lose. And in any case it could go down in folklore akin to the Paul Ince song. 😂

Keith Stroud on 20:19 - Aug 24 with 2482 viewsGaryBannisterswedge

Keith Stroud on 17:29 - Aug 24 by DWQPR

I remember a Blackburn away game( we lost 1-0 of course) where we sang to Mr K Hackett
We hate Hackett, We hate Hackett, you f@t C&£t for a considerable chunk of the game
I think 90 mins of Stroud hatred is more than fair
Keith Stroud on 07:43 - Aug 25 with 2365 viewsTheChef

Keith Stroud on 20:19 - Aug 24 by GaryBannisterswedge

I remember a Blackburn away game( we lost 1-0 of course) where we sang to Mr K Hackett
We hate Hackett, We hate Hackett, you f@t C&£t for a considerable chunk of the game
I think 90 mins of Stroud hatred is more than fair

Was Keith Hackett that bad?

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Keith Stroud on 07:48 - Aug 25 with 2355 viewsstowmarketrange

Keith Stroud on 07:43 - Aug 25 by TheChef

Was Keith Hackett that bad?

Yes.
Keith Stroud on 09:47 - Aug 26 with 2209 viewsfrancisbowles

Keith Stroud on 15:50 - Aug 24 by Northernr

Yes that's the frightening bit. It's, sort of, understandable to get the rules muddled in the heat of the moment but, to have three other experts, on the laws of the game, to consult with and then, presumably, ignore them is arrogant in the extreme.
Keith Stroud on 09:51 - Aug 26 with 2195 viewsfrancisbowles

Keith Stroud on 17:32 - Aug 24 by terryb

You will need to convince him that you love Luton more than Watford do!

Born in Bournemouth, lives in Hampshire, why Luton Town?

Does he like the colour orange? Is he a huge Morcambe and Wise fan? Is he a member of the Luton Town massive?
Keith Stroud on 09:54 - Aug 26 with 2185 viewsDWQPR

Keith Stroud on 09:51 - Aug 26 by francisbowles

Does he like the colour orange? Is he a huge Morcambe and Wise fan? Is he a member of the Luton Town massive?

The simple answer is that he is a cûnt and apart from that lot in North Battersea there is no better fit.

Keith Stroud on 09:59 - Aug 26 with 2162 viewsfrancisbowles

Keith Stroud on 09:54 - Aug 26 by DWQPR

The simple answer is that he is a cûnt and apart from that lot in North Battersea there is no better fit.

Keith Stroud on 16:37 - Aug 26 with 2030 viewsstanistheman

Keith Stroud on 09:51 - Aug 26 by francisbowles

Perhaps it is just a smokescreen, but even if he really does support Luton my question is should he be allowed to referee games in the division in which they are participating?
Surely he could be biased against the club’s rivalling Luton’s position, whether that is at the top or bottom.
Keith Stroud on 16:44 - Aug 26 with 2024 viewsNorthernr

Keith Stroud on 16:37 - Aug 26 by stanistheman

Perhaps it is just a smokescreen, but even if he really does support Luton my question is should he be allowed to referee games in the division in which they are participating?
Surely he could be biased against the club’s rivalling Luton’s position, whether that is at the top or bottom.

They gave him Blackburn v Bournemouth last season towards the end, who were both competing with Luton for a play-off spot.

Much like Lee Mason being a rabid Bolton fan and not allowed to referee them, but allowed to referee us in direct competition with them for the last relegation spot - and look how that went.

It's right that they avoid conflicts like this, it's easy for them to avoid conflicts like this, and they're so brazen in not doing so it almost feels like they're doing it deliberately just to be provocative and show how fair and neutral their referees are.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024