Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Premier league approve saints takeover 23:26 - Dec 23 with 35247 viewsfranniesTache

You heard it here first, should be done by 29th/30th of this month, the club has been sold for £125m
Premier league approve saints takeover on 14:48 - Dec 29 with 8525 viewsfranniesTache

Premier league approve saints takeover on 14:33 - Dec 29 by Butty101

I’m amazed that if it is happening there’s not a sniff in the press. Surely someone would have entered into an exclusivity period if they were about to buy us.

Who knows why there isn’t but the lad who told me is one of my oldest friends, I know who he knows in the club and I know exactly who this information came from and it trumps any press source by some distance. I shared it here for people to do as they will, some will believe it, some won’t. It may even prove to be wrong in the long term or circumstances might change, but I have no reason to doubt what the person told me or not trust what he told me is true
Premier league approve saints takeover on 14:55 - Dec 29 with 8494 viewsButty101

Premier league approve saints takeover on 14:48 - Dec 29 by franniesTache

Who knows why there isn’t but the lad who told me is one of my oldest friends, I know who he knows in the club and I know exactly who this information came from and it trumps any press source by some distance. I shared it here for people to do as they will, some will believe it, some won’t. It may even prove to be wrong in the long term or circumstances might change, but I have no reason to doubt what the person told me or not trust what he told me is true

Thanks for sharing

Poll: Has the Ross Stewart deal already paid off as Nick says?

Premier league approve saints takeover on 17:25 - Dec 29 with 8081 viewsSadoldgit

Thank you and ElijahK for sharing what you know. For some reason people who pass on info on Internet forums provoke negative responses from some posters but I am sure the majority of readers appreciate it. Fingers crossed that it happens and we have found an owner who is prepared to invest in the club.
Premier league approve saints takeover on 17:29 - Dec 29 with 8068 viewscocklebreath

Cheers, fingers crossed it’s a loaded fella who wants to play football manager in real life

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

Premier league approve saints takeover on 17:53 - Dec 29 with 7981 viewsBerber

Premier league approve saints takeover on 17:29 - Dec 29 by cocklebreath

Cheers, fingers crossed it’s a loaded fella who wants to play football manager in real life

But hopefully not like Mike Ashley or Edwin Short.
Premier league approve saints takeover on 19:30 - Dec 29 with 7741 viewsNYC_Saint

Premier league approve saints takeover on 17:53 - Dec 29 by Berber

But hopefully not like Mike Ashley or Edwin Short.

Jeff Bezos has a lot of spare time these days…
Premier league approve saints takeover on 20:12 - Dec 29 with 7608 viewsCenturion

Speculation...you will never stop it! Does little harm.
Premier league approve saints takeover on 13:01 - Dec 30 with 6455 viewsLongstock

I have had the opportunity of investigating many previous claims around the time before we went into Administration. I was close to many who gave me what appeared to be plausible evidence. However, when I looked into it more and spoke to those who were part of the club at that time such evidence did not stack up and proved to be false.

Big egos with little or no real knowledge is often the case.

Is this one another false dawn/false prophet. I think so!
Login to get fewer ads

Premier league approve saints takeover on 15:04 - Dec 30 with 6232 viewsTripleNiemi

Premier league approve saints takeover on 13:01 - Dec 30 by Longstock

I have had the opportunity of investigating many previous claims around the time before we went into Administration. I was close to many who gave me what appeared to be plausible evidence. However, when I looked into it more and spoke to those who were part of the club at that time such evidence did not stack up and proved to be false.

Big egos with little or no real knowledge is often the case.

Is this one another false dawn/false prophet. I think so!

The big question mark for me over this supposed interest / sale has to be the figure(s) quoted. Who in their right mind would sanction spÅ«nking in excess of £100m in only a few years? Yes, i appreciate the club is now racking up loans to get us through this pandemic, but even so......

More than happy to hold my hands up if Gao is going to be charitable and do the right thing by moving on......

Ready and waiting to mop up those European places......

Premier league approve saints takeover on 19:34 - Dec 30 with 5768 viewsWaylander

Gao is under huge pressure from the Chinese government. Maybe enough that he will take a loss of that size in preference to the alternative.
Premier league approve saints takeover on 19:46 - Dec 30 with 5740 viewsdirk_doone

Premier league approve saints takeover on 19:34 - Dec 30 by Waylander

Gao is under huge pressure from the Chinese government. Maybe enough that he will take a loss of that size in preference to the alternative.

I think you are right. The bank he borrowed the most money from is partly owned by the Chinese government.
[Post edited 30 Dec 2021 19:53]

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

Premier league approve saints takeover on 08:41 - Dec 31 with 5133 viewssaintwizzler

Is GAO in?

We thought that we had the answers, It was the questions we had wrong.
Poll: Knowing what we know now, should we have sacked Hasenhüttl?

Premier league approve saints takeover on 09:08 - Dec 31 with 5083 viewsSaintNick

Given that in the 8 days since the original post, 4 of them were holidays I didn't expect this one to get done by the 30th, so the fact that nothing has been said doesn't indicate too much either way

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Premier league approve saints takeover on 10:10 - Dec 31 with 4965 viewssaint68

Maybe it's going to be announced next year, can't see anything being sorted out until the festivities are all over.

If its announced after the transfer window closes then I'd imagine we are going to be jumping out of the frying pan....

Poll: Who would you want to save this season Pellegrino or Adkins

Premier league approve saints takeover on 11:37 - Dec 31 with 4810 views1ASIN12

Premier league approve saints takeover on 09:08 - Dec 31 by SaintNick

Given that in the 8 days since the original post, 4 of them were holidays I didn't expect this one to get done by the 30th, so the fact that nothing has been said doesn't indicate too much either way

Other then the original post stated it would be completed by 29/30th December. The 4 bank Holidays were known then!

I suspect that although they might have passed this on with good intentions once again prove to be false.
Premier league approve saints takeover on 11:40 - Dec 31 with 4807 viewsSadoldgit

If you were going to announce a new owner and a new era for the club, wouldn’t you do it at the start of a new year rather than the last day of the old one?
Premier league approve saints takeover on 12:32 - Dec 31 with 4715 viewsPoirot

All sorts of legal paperwork i cant see anything being done at this time of year.
Premier league approve saints takeover on 09:22 - Jan 1 with 4081 viewsSadoldgit

According to one ITK merchant on TSW it is done and will be announced soon. We can then all start arguing about whether the new owner(s) is(are) any good or not.
Premier league approve saints takeover on 10:04 - Jan 1 with 4013 viewssaintwizzler

GAO OUT?

Premier league approve saints takeover on 11:25 - Jan 1 with 3903 viewsForlornHope

Premier league approve saints takeover on 09:22 - Jan 1 by Sadoldgit

According to one ITK merchant on TSW it is done and will be announced soon. We can then all start arguing about whether the new owner(s) is(are) any good or not.

The last few pages on the TSW thread are based on the original post on this thread. "ITK's" eating themselves!!🤣🤣🤣
Premier league approve saints takeover on 11:36 - Jan 1 with 3871 viewsSadoldgit

Premier league approve saints takeover on 11:25 - Jan 1 by ForlornHope

The last few pages on the TSW thread are based on the original post on this thread. "ITK's" eating themselves!!🤣🤣🤣

I know, good for a laugh though! Most threads over there end up with a meltdown, usually involving a previous poster from here. It keeps them off the streets I guess.
The latest guff is that the deal has been done but they aren’t going to tell us. Why? Because they never tell us anything. 🤪
[Post edited 1 Jan 2022 11:59]
Premier league approve saints takeover on 14:58 - Jan 1 with 3642 viewskingolaf

I would like to know from the original poster if the deal has actually been completed, or has there been some sort of hitch, or was his source jumping the gun a bit?

Don’t understand anybody having a go at something that was good posted in good faith.
Premier league approve saints takeover on 15:00 - Jan 1 with 3639 viewsPoirot

Didnt Martin Semmens and Ralph talk about takeover talks ?

So its not something thats been all made up.
Premier league approve saints takeover on 17:17 - Jan 1 with 3472 viewsSonicBoom

I imagine these deals are complex and is done when it's done. Hard to predict the exact date and time.
Premier league approve saints takeover on 17:22 - Jan 2 with 2909 viewssaintwizzler

GAO OUT?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024