Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Over 100 people in the ground today 10:59 - Sep 11 with 24672 viewsbuilthjack

- will be carrying Covid.
It could be the person next to you.
Frightening. Perhaps wear a mask folks. Take hand gel.
[Post edited 11 Sep 2021 10:59]

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Over 100 people in the ground today on 21:46 - Sep 20 with 947 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Over 100 people in the ground today on 13:15 - Sep 20 by Scotia

I'm not sure why you wanted to post that twice, especially as it is irrelevant to either my post or the current situation.

The RSV vaccine was developed 60 years ago, that particular type of vaccine has been discontinued. It is no more relevant today than treatment of the four humours. Medicine moves on.

As I understand, the dengvaxia vaccine was launched by the Philippines dept of health without the proper safety trialsand subsequently pulled from use by the manufacturer.

So much for big pharma profiteering hey?
[Post edited 20 Sep 2021 13:23]

"without the proper safety trials".
Again does that remind you of anything?

You specifically said vaccines never have long term effects, but they had long term effects didn't they?

Changing the tune by mentioning profiteering pharma is stupid in the extreme, I have already linked to data showing that they have done so at the cost of 100s of lives, did you forget?
Over 100 people in the ground today on 21:54 - Sep 20 with 946 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Over 100 people in the ground today on 13:48 - Sep 20 by Professor

The human RSV vaccine failure was 55 years ago, with a relatively simple formalin-killed virus. Where we are today with vaccines is really-light years away from such a crude approach. There is still no licensed vaccine for human RSV (but some very useful bovine ones).

Please to say my department has just led the roll-out (with evil Gates money of course) of a successful Typhoid vaccine trail in Malawi (a conjugate vaccine effective in infants) with 84% efficacy. If used around the world that equates to about 200,00 lives saved a year from a bacterial pathogen that is increasingly difficult to treat with antimicrobials

I would ignore him, his lies and misinformation. We would still be trepanning and blood letting listening to his likes
[Post edited 20 Sep 2021 13:50]

Of course there isn't a vaccine for RSV, or Ebola or HIV as there wasn't for SARS1, in fact the list is quite long, it might just be something to do with the fact that they are virus based and not bacterial.

Congratulations on the new Typhoid Vaccine Trial.
What stage is it, how many involved over what period?
Is it going to be a good price?
Over 100 people in the ground today on 22:25 - Sep 20 with 933 viewsProfessor

Over 100 people in the ground today on 21:54 - Sep 20 by A_Fans_Dad

Of course there isn't a vaccine for RSV, or Ebola or HIV as there wasn't for SARS1, in fact the list is quite long, it might just be something to do with the fact that they are virus based and not bacterial.

Congratulations on the new Typhoid Vaccine Trial.
What stage is it, how many involved over what period?
Is it going to be a good price?

The vaccine was developed in Maryland. We have run the trials out of the MLW centre in Blantyre. About 5000 kids I think, but would have to check. Part of a wider collaboration involving US and U.K. groups. All Gates foundation money on this one. Intention is a free vaccine. Importantly this works in kids and has far fewer issues than the current live vaccines. I have no stake in this, but have been involved in the non-typhoidal salmonella work for about a decade. Timely as Salmonella Typhi is increasingly drug resistant.
Over 100 people in the ground today on 07:51 - Sep 21 with 875 viewsScotia

Over 100 people in the ground today on 19:21 - Sep 20 by Brynmill_Jack

The vaccines are not infallible. Well done.

No vaccines are. Should we stop using all vaccines?
[Post edited 21 Sep 2021 7:52]
Over 100 people in the ground today on 07:53 - Sep 21 with 870 viewsScotia

Over 100 people in the ground today on 19:17 - Sep 20 by Brynmill_Jack

Utter bullsh*t. You’re simply quoting what the government parrot. There’s more of a chance of a double vaxxer passing it on as the symptoms won’t be as severe or maybe not show at all.
Give it a rest FFS

Any proof of that at all?

I'm quoting peer reviewed science, not the government.
Over 100 people in the ground today on 07:56 - Sep 21 with 866 viewsScotia

Over 100 people in the ground today on 21:46 - Sep 20 by A_Fans_Dad

"without the proper safety trials".
Again does that remind you of anything?

You specifically said vaccines never have long term effects, but they had long term effects didn't they?

Changing the tune by mentioning profiteering pharma is stupid in the extreme, I have already linked to data showing that they have done so at the cost of 100s of lives, did you forget?

I was referring to effects of vaccines that emerge some time after vaccination. There aren't any.

Those issues emerged during or without safety trials. Thank God for the robust trial process covid vaccines have been through.
Over 100 people in the ground today on 09:11 - Sep 21 with 851 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Over 100 people in the ground today on 21:32 - Sep 20 by Boundy

I have a sister who's been double jabbed and just (as far as we as a family can tell) slowly getting over Covid, she was really wiped out with her lung capacity severely diminished , she had the vaccine I dread to think of the outcome if she hadn't .

Can you be 100% sure that it would have been worse? What if the vaccine actually aids the virus to settle in some peoples systems? Would she have even got it ? I have a friend who was double vaxxed and had it. Something doesn’t add up .

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Over 100 people in the ground today on 09:29 - Sep 21 with 843 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Over 100 people in the ground today on 21:32 - Sep 20 by Boundy

I have a sister who's been double jabbed and just (as far as we as a family can tell) slowly getting over Covid, she was really wiped out with her lung capacity severely diminished , she had the vaccine I dread to think of the outcome if she hadn't .

Another friend told me her parents second jabs were done in spring. Although they were both in their 80s one died two days later after being rushed into hospital and her husband three weeks later.

Login to get fewer ads

Over 100 people in the ground today on 09:37 - Sep 21 with 838 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Over 100 people in the ground today on 07:51 - Sep 21 by Scotia

No vaccines are. Should we stop using all vaccines?
[Post edited 21 Sep 2021 7:52]

Absolutely not. This vaccine is much different to the ones that preceded it.

Over 100 people in the ground today on 09:42 - Sep 21 with 829 viewsCatullus

We know that NO vaccines are 100% effective and that protection from the covid vaccines wanes after several months. Welsh government advisers are saying that infections amongst the vaccinated ate rising but amongst the earliest to be vaccinated

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/covid-herd-immunity-population-tag

Now the people in their 80's, any chance their age could have played it's part?

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Over 100 people in the ground today on 10:26 - Sep 21 with 813 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Over 100 people in the ground today on 09:42 - Sep 21 by Catullus

We know that NO vaccines are 100% effective and that protection from the covid vaccines wanes after several months. Welsh government advisers are saying that infections amongst the vaccinated ate rising but amongst the earliest to be vaccinated

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/covid-herd-immunity-population-tag

Now the people in their 80's, any chance their age could have played it's part?

Well they weren’t hospitalized before the jab, the mum was rushed in due to the reaction and died within 2 dayside being admitted , the dad three weeks later (both were admitted the same day). Old age hey! Let’s face it, nobody ever lives beyond 80 these days.

My own dad had an ECG in November- fine even at 83.
Vaccinated early December and second jab late January.
Died February 27th of heart failure after being admitted a week before with sudden cardio problems. He had vascular dementia but mildly and had movement problems. He was old all right but the heart trouble came as a complete surprise.
[Post edited 21 Sep 2021 10:42]

Over 100 people in the ground today on 11:28 - Sep 21 with 793 viewsCatullus

Over 100 people in the ground today on 10:26 - Sep 21 by Brynmill_Jack

Well they weren’t hospitalized before the jab, the mum was rushed in due to the reaction and died within 2 dayside being admitted , the dad three weeks later (both were admitted the same day). Old age hey! Let’s face it, nobody ever lives beyond 80 these days.

My own dad had an ECG in November- fine even at 83.
Vaccinated early December and second jab late January.
Died February 27th of heart failure after being admitted a week before with sudden cardio problems. He had vascular dementia but mildly and had movement problems. He was old all right but the heart trouble came as a complete surprise.
[Post edited 21 Sep 2021 10:42]

I don't know their medical history nor their cause of death but at over 80 medical problems do happen.

I'm sorry about your dad but Vascular dementia has links with (can be caused by) Atrial Fibrulation, is that why he had the ECG?

The stats are clear though, the vast majority of people are safe with the vaccination.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Over 100 people in the ground today on 11:47 - Sep 21 with 781 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Over 100 people in the ground today on 11:28 - Sep 21 by Catullus

I don't know their medical history nor their cause of death but at over 80 medical problems do happen.

I'm sorry about your dad but Vascular dementia has links with (can be caused by) Atrial Fibrulation, is that why he had the ECG?

The stats are clear though, the vast majority of people are safe with the vaccination.

ECG November- clear

Over 100 people in the ground today on 14:17 - Sep 21 with 758 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Over 100 people in the ground today on 07:53 - Sep 21 by Scotia

Any proof of that at all?

I'm quoting peer reviewed science, not the government.

Please provide the "peer reviewed" science that shows that after 6 months the Vaccines do not do as the Israelis and the US CDC say that they do and carry a larger viral load with less initial symptoms.
Over 100 people in the ground today on 14:22 - Sep 21 with 757 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Over 100 people in the ground today on 11:28 - Sep 21 by Catullus

Only if you believe the stats put out by the Manufacturers.
Based on their histories I wouldn't believe of word from them without critical investigation of their results.
Did you know that the US authorities are refusing to release the the Vaccine study results for Bio-distribution?
Here we have yet another drug scandal.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10003323/Pfizer-recall-anti-smoking-dru
Over 100 people in the ground today on 14:47 - Sep 21 with 752 viewsScotia

Over 100 people in the ground today on 14:17 - Sep 21 by A_Fans_Dad

Please provide the "peer reviewed" science that shows that after 6 months the Vaccines do not do as the Israelis and the US CDC say that they do and carry a larger viral load with less initial symptoms.

Please provide the post where I've claimed I've read peer reviewed science that shows that after 6 months the Vaccines do not do as the Israelis and the US CDC say that they do and carry a larger viral load with less initial symptoms.

I realise you must be fed up of being made to look stupid on here but asking misleading questions isn't going to help your credibility.

I've just had my booster vaccine, 6 months and 17 days after my second dose. Consider the science and do the maths.
Over 100 people in the ground today on 14:58 - Sep 21 with 748 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Over 100 people in the ground today on 19:31 - Sep 20 by Brynmill_Jack

Better still let’s hope for a cure. I think it will be better than the prevention on offer currently

There already are cures, none are 100% though, so should be used in conjuction with the vaccines that people have already had.
Or better still used in combinations.
Over 100 people in the ground today on 15:02 - Sep 21 with 744 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Over 100 people in the ground today on 07:56 - Sep 21 by Scotia

I was referring to effects of vaccines that emerge some time after vaccination. There aren't any.

Those issues emerged during or without safety trials. Thank God for the robust trial process covid vaccines have been through.

"Thank God for the robust trial process covid vaccines have been through. "

The biggest lie repeated on here.

You are part of the trial.
Over 100 people in the ground today on 15:03 - Sep 21 with 746 viewsProfessor

Over 100 people in the ground today on 14:22 - Sep 21 by A_Fans_Dad

Only if you believe the stats put out by the Manufacturers.
Based on their histories I wouldn't believe of word from them without critical investigation of their results.
Did you know that the US authorities are refusing to release the the Vaccine study results for Bio-distribution?
Here we have yet another drug scandal.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10003323/Pfizer-recall-anti-smoking-dru

That's a production issue. Not an intrinsic problem with the drug. Not like any other product never gets recalled is it?

Any licence applicant has to provide the evidence to the relevant licensing body who will scrutinise the data provided. It's why it is usually a very long process
Over 100 people in the ground today on 15:06 - Sep 21 with 742 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Over 100 people in the ground today on 14:47 - Sep 21 by Scotia

Please provide the post where I've claimed I've read peer reviewed science that shows that after 6 months the Vaccines do not do as the Israelis and the US CDC say that they do and carry a larger viral load with less initial symptoms.

I realise you must be fed up of being made to look stupid on here but asking misleading questions isn't going to help your credibility.

I've just had my booster vaccine, 6 months and 17 days after my second dose. Consider the science and do the maths.

The statement "There’s more of a chance of a double vaxxer passing it on as the symptoms won’t be as severe or maybe not show at all. "

Your response
"I'm quoting peer reviewed science"
[Post edited 22 Sep 2021 18:35]
Over 100 people in the ground today on 15:08 - Sep 21 with 741 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Over 100 people in the ground today on 15:03 - Sep 21 by Professor

That's a production issue. Not an intrinsic problem with the drug. Not like any other product never gets recalled is it?

Any licence applicant has to provide the evidence to the relevant licensing body who will scrutinise the data provided. It's why it is usually a very long process

"Any licence applicant has to provide the evidence to the relevant licensing body who will scrutinise the data provided. It's why it is usually a very long process "

Except when it comes to COVID Vaccines of course.

Which also have major manufacturing contamination issues.
Over 100 people in the ground today on 15:17 - Sep 21 with 735 viewsProfessor

Over 100 people in the ground today on 15:08 - Sep 21 by A_Fans_Dad

"Any licence applicant has to provide the evidence to the relevant licensing body who will scrutinise the data provided. It's why it is usually a very long process "

Except when it comes to COVID Vaccines of course.

Which also have major manufacturing contamination issues.

Well given a pandemic emergency use, after extensive safety and efficacy testing, was pretty important.

Contamination is a constant thorn in the side of pharmaceutical and biological production given the incredibly strict limitations imposed. The amount of wastage through even minimal contamination is significant. In the case of the Pfizer drug this is a low level chemical contamination with a voluntary recall. Unusual to get through QA and QC processes but may not be screened for and picked up on a later MS or GC analysis.
Over 100 people in the ground today on 15:23 - Sep 21 with 731 viewsScotia

Over 100 people in the ground today on 15:06 - Sep 21 by A_Fans_Dad

The statement "There’s more of a chance of a double vaxxer passing it on as the symptoms won’t be as severe or maybe not show at all. "

Your response
"I'm quoting peer reviewed science"
[Post edited 22 Sep 2021 18:35]

The statement:-

"You’re simply quoting what the government parrot."
Over 100 people in the ground today on 15:25 - Sep 21 with 726 viewsScotia

Over 100 people in the ground today on 15:02 - Sep 21 by A_Fans_Dad

"Thank God for the robust trial process covid vaccines have been through. "

The biggest lie repeated on here.

You are part of the trial.

You consider it a lie becasue you've been brainwashed.

If I'm part of a trial, it's a trial that could save my life.
Over 100 people in the ground today on 15:26 - Sep 21 with 723 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Over 100 people in the ground today on 15:23 - Sep 21 by Scotia

The statement:-

"You’re simply quoting what the government parrot."

You can't wriggle out of it.
That was your response to his statement.
So show us your peer reviewed information.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024