Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sven 20:16 - Nov 21 with 6714 viewsHayesender

2-1 with Betfair apparently

I think I really would cry

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Sven on 21:18 - Nov 21 with 1236 viewsDesertBoot

I'd like to see Karl Robinson here. Good manager, hungry to succeed.

Wish I could be like David Watts

Sven on 21:19 - Nov 21 with 1226 viewsjonno

Sven on 20:52 - Nov 21 by daveB

why do QPR fans want a big name? We moan about the big name players who see this as a step down and a pay day then want a manager who would be the same.

Why don't we look for someone who sees this as an opportunity and who wants to be here, someone Like Malky Makay, Gus Poyet or Holloway. Might not be as sexy as name as Redknapp or Sven but imo would do a better job and help give the club it's soul back.

Agree with that. Poyet has always done well I think and knows what he is doing.
Sven on 21:22 - Nov 21 with 1215 viewswombat

Sven on 21:19 - Nov 21 by jonno

Agree with that. Poyet has always done well I think and knows what he is doing.

I'd go with poyet as well. Plays good football but can't see TF seeing him as a big enough name , we need to go back to basics he'd fit the bill for the next few seasons as wel

Poll: which is your favouite foot

Sven on 21:27 - Nov 21 with 1200 viewsTGRRRSSS

How about generating a big name as it were, this is whre Fernandes has failed so far in my view.
Sven on 21:27 - Nov 21 with 1200 viewsJamie

Sven on 20:30 - Nov 21 by essextaxiboy

So you still went when Hart was the manager , but you wouldnt go if Sven was ?

Remarks like that are cheap but you dont half look silly if someone reads it then sees you take your seat at the next game .

He is not ideal but better than some stupid suggestions like Curbishley .

Hart was appointed when the club was a shambles.

The club is allegedly no longer a shambles behind the scenes but to appoint Sven would be clear proof otherwise.

As said, if Sven were ever appointed I can safely say I would personally have nothing more to do with the club whilst he was around.
Sven on 21:28 - Nov 21 with 1194 viewsTacticalR

Sven on 20:52 - Nov 21 by daveB

why do QPR fans want a big name? We moan about the big name players who see this as a step down and a pay day then want a manager who would be the same.

Why don't we look for someone who sees this as an opportunity and who wants to be here, someone Like Malky Makay, Gus Poyet or Holloway. Might not be as sexy as name as Redknapp or Sven but imo would do a better job and help give the club it's soul back.

Ingham explains why we want a big name:
http://qprreport.proboards.com/index.cgi?action=display&board=general&thread=337

Air hostess clique

Sven on 21:41 - Nov 21 with 1154 viewsessextaxiboy

Sven on 20:51 - Nov 21 by Neil_SI

He's a clown, plain and simple.

He devalued the importance of the national team in this country and didn't show the job, role, or position of responsibility the respect it deserves.

I don't view anything he did as successful for England. He did a disgusting and thoroughly embarrassing job.

Like I mentioned, it's more than just the football side. He came to the most "important job in the world", the "home of football" as he even put it himself and treated it with such disrespect.

This kind of stuff is sacred to me, just like Rangers and football is.

In World ranking terms he took England from 17th to 4th and never failed to qualify for a tournament .

I have to admit that his substitution policy spoiled England games but personally I have never really been interested in the National team anyway.
Sven on 21:43 - Nov 21 with 1145 viewsTacticalR

Sven on 21:16 - Nov 21 by daveB

Sven had the single greatest central midfielder this country has produced since Bobby Charlton in Paul Scholes and he played him on the left wing. Enough said, he has England best squad for a generation and did nothing with it

A manager who plays midfielders on the wing? That doesn't sound good.

Air hostess clique

Login to get fewer ads

Sven on 21:48 - Nov 21 with 1127 viewsstansleftfoot

The difficulty is Football Managers are not reliable employee's, they perform badly, and don't get the right results.
Jim Gregory understood this and choose great Coaches not Managers, from Stock, Jago and Sexton, these guys where innovators and real football people.
Our very own John Gregory could do a job for the rest of this season, whereas Mark Hughes saw himself as part of the project, Gregory is spitting to win games.
I hope that we can take TF's remark of 'back to basics' as evidence he's seen the light, we need to get some real work done in training and get to work, the acceptance we can just consistently fail to mark and give the ball away has got us this far, that's the first thing that needs changing.
John Gregory, Joe Jordan, Steve Sherwood and Venables to front it all up! Cheap, great trainers and they will pick the Eleven that want to win games...
Sven on 21:50 - Nov 21 with 1119 viewsTGRRRSSS

Jim Gregory was before my time but I'm given to know he knew how tyo run a club but was that not of his time, would his exact blueprint work today? I dare say he himself could adapt and do things in a way to suit today but his way such as it was would it work today?
Sven on 21:57 - Nov 21 with 1091 viewsjamois

If it's Sven then it's all over for me. Season ticket shredded. I mean it.

Poll: What's our back 4 for Wembley?

Sven on 21:58 - Nov 21 with 1091 viewsHollowayRanger

Sven on 21:50 - Nov 21 by TGRRRSSS

Jim Gregory was before my time but I'm given to know he knew how tyo run a club but was that not of his time, would his exact blueprint work today? I dare say he himself could adapt and do things in a way to suit today but his way such as it was would it work today?

sorry not read all the posts so might have been thought of already but how about

sven as manager/football director

beckham as player coach/manager in waiting

hmmmmmmmmmm would certainly put us on the world stage

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Sven on 22:17 - Nov 21 with 1068 viewsessextaxiboy

Sven on 21:57 - Nov 21 by jamois

If it's Sven then it's all over for me. Season ticket shredded. I mean it.

If you read the facts of his managerial career without knowing who its about it is impressive .
Sven on 22:21 - Nov 21 with 1055 viewsdaveB

Sven on 21:18 - Nov 21 by DesertBoot

would agree, he looks a good prospect
Sven on 22:23 - Nov 21 with 1046 viewsNorthernr

That would just about be the end of me and QPR I think.
Sven on 22:28 - Nov 21 with 1009 viewsPommyhoop

Sven on 22:17 - Nov 21 by essextaxiboy

If you read the facts of his managerial career without knowing who its about it is impressive .

Agreed.I couldnt believe how well loved he was by the fans of his clubs.Man City fans were going to go on a protest march when he was getting the boot.And the players nearly went on strike.
He also waived a multi million pound pay off when he left Notts County.Can you see Sparky doing this?

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Sven on 22:28 - Nov 21 with 1003 viewseghamranger

Sven on 22:23 - Nov 21 by Northernr

Would you still run loftforwords?
Sven on 22:29 - Nov 21 with 1002 viewsClive_Anderson

Sven has been absolutely terrible for years since the England job and would be a complete disaster for us.

Mind you I didn't think he was all that bad when he managed England, a couple of quarter finals and he refused to play SWP if I remember correctly.
Sven on 22:29 - Nov 21 with 1001 viewsCHUBBS

Sven on 21:18 - Nov 21 by DesertBoot

This lot have shown a complete lack of respect for the legend that is mh.
Can you honestly see them taking orders off a 2nd rate footballer of similar years?
Sven on 22:31 - Nov 21 with 986 viewseghamranger

Also, rather than bin season tickets let me know, wack it in the post to me. i couldnt get one, just a membership and bundles, will even paythe postage
Sven on 22:34 - Nov 21 with 974 viewseghamranger

Sven on 21:58 - Nov 21 by HollowayRanger

sorry not read all the posts so might have been thought of already but how about

sven as manager/football director

beckham as player coach/manager in waiting

hmmmmmmmmmm would certainly put us on the world stage

World stage in the championship?
Sven on 22:40 - Nov 21 with 960 viewsessextaxiboy

Sven on 22:23 - Nov 21 by Northernr

You really would give up all the history you have of going with your dad and some really close friends , the days out and everything for one bloke ?What would you do.with yourself.When Paladini joined the club I had a tenous link to someone on the finance side who left.me.convinced that he was bad news. i didnt renew.my ST in protest and watched Billericay Town instead ... it was kin torture . I spent all the game on my phone or on the clubhouse watching Sky to follow the Rangers game .I lasted till Xmas and got a half ST . i resolved to protest from within after that. if he was to get the job its humble.pie.or empty Matchdays ..i have been there and it doesnt taste too bad with a bit of sugar on it.
Sven on 22:40 - Nov 21 with 958 viewsJamie

Sven on 22:28 - Nov 21 by eghamranger

Would you still run loftforwords?

It will be changed to hoopsofderision.

Ataf.
Sven on 22:41 - Nov 21 with 956 viewsShotKneesHoop

Our world stage is Hammersmith, let Steve Gallen get on with being the king of that first.

This mob of mercenaries would have Sven for breakfast. He'd knob the WAGS so it's a score draw - unless you are a supporter, it would be the end for me me if that Nordic tw*t got anywhere near the R's.

Just give the job to Gallen and Bircham and tell them to kick harrises.

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

Sven on 22:56 - Nov 21 with 930 viewsHollowayRanger

amazing people would walk away from THIER club rather then have an ex England manager in charge of QPR and yet go week in week out to watch a poxy chelski man destroy us

naive chairman ,chelski manager, and a knackered ex england striker up front

history is repeating itself

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024