Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Denmark ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ฐ v England ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ Match Thread 10:51 - Jun 17 with 15737 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

The Danes hate to see it (3 points) leave
Denmark ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ฐ v England ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ Match Thread on 11:02 - Jun 17 with 3442 viewsMrSheen

What do the Danes think about salt in lager?
Denmark ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ฐ v England ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ Match Thread on 11:04 - Jun 17 with 3435 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Denmark ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ฐ v England ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ Match Thread on 11:02 - Jun 17 by MrSheen

Depends if the lager started it I would think.
Denmark ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ฐ v England ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ Match Thread on 15:27 - Jun 17 with 3180 viewsconnell10

2-1 England

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Denmark ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ฐ v England ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ Match Thread on 15:36 - Jun 17 with 3166 viewsaston_hoop

Wouldn't surprise me if we play to avoid defeat in this one, similar to the Scotland game at the last Euros. Get out the group with a minimum of injuries or fatigue and go from there

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Denmark ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ฐ v England ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ Match Thread on 15:51 - Jun 17 with 3124 viewsstevec

If we win this one thereโ€™s more chance Eze will get a game in the last group match.
Denmark ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ฐ v England ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ Match Thread on 11:07 - Jun 19 with 2757 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Shaw or not too Shaw? I thought LB was a bit of a problem for us v Serbia.
Denmark ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ฐ v England ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ Match Thread on 11:09 - Jun 19 with 2727 viewsTheChef

Denmark ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ฐ v England ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ Match Thread on 11:07 - Jun 19 by BazzaInTheLoft

Shaw or not too Shaw? I thought LB was a bit of a problem for us v Serbia.

Well yes if he's fit - and even if he only manages an hour.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Denmark ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ฐ v England ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ Match Thread on 11:59 - Jun 19 with 2597 viewsHayesender

This left back thing concerns me. We've only brought one left back out there, and he hasn't played since February.

Are there really no other English left backs that could have stepped up?

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Login to get fewer ads

Denmark ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ฐ v England ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ Match Thread on 12:03 - Jun 19 with 2574 viewsNed_Kennedys

Denmark ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ฐ v England ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ Match Thread on 15:36 - Jun 17 by aston_hoop

Wouldn't surprise me if we play to avoid defeat in this one, similar to the Scotland game at the last Euros. Get out the group with a minimum of injuries or fatigue and go from there

Even by his own safety first standards Southgate would be mad to do that.
Denmark ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ฐ v England ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ Match Thread on 14:03 - Jun 19 with 2431 viewsellersliehoop

Denmark ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ฐ v England ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ Match Thread on 11:59 - Jun 19 by Hayesender

This left back thing concerns me. We've only brought one left back out there, and he hasn't played since February.

Are there really no other English left backs that could have stepped up?

Of course there are.......

Chilwell
The Palace left back.......Mitchell?
Rico Lewis

Surely better than a right footed left back
Denmark ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ฐ v England ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ Match Thread on 14:06 - Jun 19 with 2422 viewsSpongeParr

Denmark ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ฐ v England ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ Match Thread on 14:03 - Jun 19 by ellersliehoop

Of course there are.......

Chilwell
The Palace left back.......Mitchell?
Rico Lewis

Surely better than a right footed left back

Isn't Chillwell injured?

Rico Lewis is right footed as well. Not seen/heard much of him since the start of the season though (but I am out of the loop with the Prem).
Denmark ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ฐ v England ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ Match Thread on 15:22 - Jun 19 with 2331 viewsLblock

Denmark ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ฐ v England ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ Match Thread on 15:36 - Jun 17 by aston_hoop

Concur

Peak Safegate

I've got it down as a 1-1

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Denmark ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ฐ v England ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ Match Thread on 15:30 - Jun 19 with 2308 viewsMedwayR

Denmark ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ฐ v England ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ Match Thread on 14:06 - Jun 19 by SpongeParr

Isn't Chillwell injured?

Rico Lewis is right footed as well. Not seen/heard much of him since the start of the season though (but I am out of the loop with the Prem).

Rico Lewis is right footed and has played well in CM as well as RB so I was a little surprised he wasn't included in the initial squad before it was cut down to 26.

I presume he was thinking of Rico Henry, the Brentford LB who would definitely have been capped by now if he hadn't picked up a serious injury a while back, no idea if he's back playing yet but I suspect not as they had Reguilon on loan last season. A shame for him as he'd almost certainly have been in the squad otherwise, a very good LB.

Poll: Whoโ€™s better?

Denmark ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ฐ v England ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ Match Thread on 16:59 - Jun 19 with 2197 viewsdaveB

doubt we'll play for a draw but wouldn't be a disaster if we got one
Denmark ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ฐ v England ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ Match Thread on 18:30 - Jun 19 with 2101 viewsnumptydumpty

Denmark ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ฐ v England ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ Match Thread on 15:51 - Jun 17 by stevec

If we win this one thereโ€™s more chance Eze will get a game in the last group match.

I think if we are losing or drawing this game with 20 minutes to go Eze could come on, and wouldn't it be wonderful if he made a game changing appearance, as he certainly has that within him.

I think Southgate you could predict Cole Palmer or Anthony Gordon perhaps ahead of Eze but I think he may surprise us with a chance being taken with Eze as the game changer

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Where will we finish next season ???

Denmark ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ฐ v England ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ Match Thread on 18:31 - Jun 19 with 2097 viewspaulparker

Denmark ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ฐ v England ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ Match Thread on 15:22 - Jun 19 by Lblock

Concur

Peak Safegate

I've got it down as a 1-1

Yep 1-1 more turgid football and the on going TAA experiment to roll on

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot Thatโ€™s there thatโ€™s two, and thatโ€™s Bowles Brian Moore

Denmark ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ฐ v England ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ Match Thread on 18:34 - Jun 19 with 2096 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Southgate canโ€™t really win can he.

If he draws or loses, obviously heโ€™s shit. If he wins heโ€™s a flat track bully.

Why canโ€™t we all chill out and enjoy it?
Denmark ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ฐ v England ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ Match Thread on 20:25 - Jun 19 with 2043 viewsBlackCrowe

Denmark ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ฐ v England ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ Match Thread on 11:02 - Jun 17 by MrSheen

I've got more of a problem with salt in their liquorice....work of the devil

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

Denmark ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ฐ v England ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ Match Thread on 23:20 - Jun 19 with 1879 viewsCopenhagenRs

I will refrain from coming here tomorrow and telling salty jokes if Denmark wins. Anyway, it's most likely that England will win. And if it is Eze who scores the decisive goal, then I can live with it.
Denmark ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ฐ v England ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ Match Thread on 07:38 - Jun 20 with 1758 viewsHooparoo

Denmark ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ฐ v England ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ Match Thread on 23:20 - Jun 19 by CopenhagenRs

I will refrain from coming here tomorrow and telling salty jokes if Denmark wins. Anyway, it's most likely that England will win. And if it is Eze who scores the decisive goal, then I can live with it.

My best friend is Danish so come on Denmark ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ฐ
Would love Eze to score though. Will be one of the games of the tournament so fck it, Iโ€™ll get up at 2AM to watch it ๐Ÿ˜ตโ€๐Ÿ’ซ

Poll: Where will we finish up next season?

Denmark ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ฐ v England ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ Match Thread on 08:44 - Jun 20 with 1663 viewsToast_R

Really have to win this group to avoid Germany and Spain as a potential Rof16 and QF.
Denmark ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ฐ v England ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ Match Thread on 08:56 - Jun 20 with 1654 viewsTheChef

England unchanged apparently.

We'll do well to win another without a left side again.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Denmark ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ฐ v England ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ Match Thread on 14:13 - Jun 20 with 1437 viewsdaveB

hopefully an England win tonight and that means likes of Wharton, Gordon or Eze might get a run out in the 3rd game with the group pretty much won

Won't be easy though always rated Denmark, never an easy game against them
Denmark ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ฐ v England ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ Match Thread on 14:32 - Jun 20 with 1388 viewsjohnhoop

Denmark ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ฐ v England ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ Match Thread on 08:56 - Jun 20 by TheChef

England unchanged apparently.

We'll do well to win another without a left side again.

Yep, because Foden drifting into the middle and Trippier always turning back to use his right foot was such a conspicuous success in the last game. Meant our attack was totally one sided.
Denmark ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ฐ v England ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ Match Thread on 14:50 - Jun 20 with 1354 viewsDavieQPR

I'll watch because it's England but I don't expect to be entertained. Southgate is as dull as his tactics.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024