Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Denmark ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ฐ v England ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ Match Thread 10:51 - Jun 17 with 15942 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

The Danes hate to see it (3 points) leave
Denmark ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ฐ v England ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ Match Thread on 16:12 - Jun 20 with 1167 viewsMalintabuk

Totally accept that it is churish to critize Southgate, but I still don't quite understand his thinking of going into a game without a natural left side player.
Especially when we have a quite adequate left footer in Gordon. Hope I'm wrong but I can see another dire attritional performance
Denmark ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ฐ v England ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ Match Thread on 16:32 - Jun 20 with 1102 viewsJuzzie

Shall we have a sweepstake about how many times Eriksen's heart attack is mentioned?
Denmark ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ฐ v England ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ Match Thread on 16:32 - Jun 20 with 1096 viewsJuzzie

Denmark ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ฐ v England ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ Match Thread on 16:32 - Jun 20 by Juzzie

Shall we have a sweepstake about how many times Eriksen's heart attack is mentioned?

Just head it once already in the studio discussion.
Denmark ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ฐ v England ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ Match Thread on 16:38 - Jun 20 with 1050 viewsJuzzie

oh... and another sweepstake on the over-usage of "he's kept it alive...", "recycle...." or "he's done it again...." (if a player scores a goal who's job it is to score goals).
[Post edited 20 Jun 16:48]
Denmark ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ฐ v England ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ Match Thread on 16:42 - Jun 20 with 1019 viewsCLAREMAN1995

Denmark ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ฐ v England ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ Match Thread on 16:32 - Jun 20 by Juzzie

Just head it once already in the studio discussion.

I hope they keep it up the man was dead for 4 minutes according to everything I read so fair play to all involved .
We need more people trained in every walk of life to step in and help kick start the heart if someone goes down because right now being a Pro athlethe on the field is the best place if the heart stops beating .
I watched the BBC studio interview this year with the Luton captian and 2 other players who survived heart attacks only because they were playing and found it both emotional and powerful to be honest.
As for todays game I have a sneaky feeling Foden has been reading all the crap coming his way and will score 1 maybe 2.
3- 1 England
Denmark ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ฐ v England ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ Match Thread on 16:44 - Jun 20 with 1005 viewsJuzzie

Denmark ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ฐ v England ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ Match Thread on 16:42 - Jun 20 by CLAREMAN1995

I hope they keep it up the man was dead for 4 minutes according to everything I read so fair play to all involved .
We need more people trained in every walk of life to step in and help kick start the heart if someone goes down because right now being a Pro athlethe on the field is the best place if the heart stops beating .
I watched the BBC studio interview this year with the Luton captian and 2 other players who survived heart attacks only because they were playing and found it both emotional and powerful to be honest.
As for todays game I have a sneaky feeling Foden has been reading all the crap coming his way and will score 1 maybe 2.
3- 1 England

I wasn't trying to dilute the situation, just picking up on an observation that commentators have a habit of over saturating things (again, not diminishing that particular event).

I'm going to go for 2-1 England and another nervy game.
Denmark ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ฐ v England ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ Match Thread on 17:04 - Jun 20 with 924 viewsMalintabuk

That pitch look a bit wet
Denmark ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ฐ v England ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ Match Thread on 17:11 - Jun 20 with 895 viewsloftus77

Great to see big 'QPR ON TOUR' flag in slow-motion replay. Good stuff.
[Post edited 20 Jun 17:12]
Login to get fewer ads

Denmark ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ฐ v England ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ Match Thread on 17:20 - Jun 20 with 834 viewsHooping_Mad

Thank Feck for that, Well done boys.

Chairman of the Junior Hoilett appreciation society

Denmark ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ฐ v England ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ Match Thread on 17:20 - Jun 20 with 825 viewsMalintabuk

Harry boy
Denmark ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ฐ v England ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ Match Thread on 17:22 - Jun 20 with 811 viewsJuzzie

Superb 'mugging' by Walker and Harry Kane.... he's done it again!!
Denmark ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ฐ v England ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ Match Thread on 17:24 - Jun 20 with 789 viewsstowmarketrange

Denmark ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ฐ v England ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ Match Thread on 17:11 - Jun 20 by loftus77

Great to see big 'QPR ON TOUR' flag in slow-motion replay. Good stuff.
[Post edited 20 Jun 17:12]

Two qpr flags side by side.Well done whoever they are.
Denmark ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ฐ v England ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ Match Thread on 17:25 - Jun 20 with 786 viewsHooping_Mad

May have spoke to soon, Immediate return to Gaz ball.

Denmark ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ฐ v England ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ Match Thread on 17:31 - Jun 20 with 743 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Denmark ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ฐ v England ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ Match Thread on 17:25 - Jun 20 by Hooping_Mad

May have spoke to soon, Immediate return to Gaz ball.

England were far superior up until the goal, and yet for some reason go defensive and hand the initiative to Denmark.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Denmark ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ฐ v England ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ Match Thread on 17:33 - Jun 20 with 740 viewsMalintabuk

It is only a matter of time before the Danes score....we have totally given up momentum
Denmark ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ฐ v England ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ Match Thread on 17:36 - Jun 20 with 729 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Fรบck me!

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Denmark ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ฐ v England ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ Match Thread on 17:37 - Jun 20 with 717 viewsted_hendrix

Only a matter of time,

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Denmark ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ฐ v England ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ Match Thread on 17:38 - Jun 20 with 689 viewsMalintabuk

Now let's have the .... Southgate is successful brigade... this is a disgrace with the players at his disposal
Denmark ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ฐ v England ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ Match Thread on 17:38 - Jun 20 with 688 viewsJuzzie

Sloppy. Gave the ball away from our own throw in (that wasn't even ours to begin with)
Denmark ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ฐ v England ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ Match Thread on 17:40 - Jun 20 with 650 viewsHooping_Mad

Denmark ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ฐ v England ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ Match Thread on 17:36 - Jun 20 by BrianMcCarthy

Fรบck me!

This is why I struggle with Southgate, never reacts in the right way.

Its walking like a duck, quacking and waddling. What is it Gareth?
[Post edited 20 Jun 17:40]

Denmark ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ฐ v England ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ Match Thread on 17:41 - Jun 20 with 622 viewsBluce_Ree

Denmark ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ฐ v England ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ Match Thread on 17:40 - Jun 20 by Hooping_Mad

A witch!

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

Denmark ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ฐ v England ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ Match Thread on 17:42 - Jun 20 with 614 viewslassel

Pretty standard Southgate fare - get a goal, get everyone back behind the ball and try to be disciplined and hang on.
Denmark ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ฐ v England ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ Match Thread on 17:43 - Jun 20 with 607 viewsJuzzie

Denmark ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ฐ v England ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ Match Thread on 17:38 - Jun 20 by Malintabuk

Now let's have the .... Southgate is successful brigade... this is a disgrace with the players at his disposal

I'm not a Southgate apologist but if it's Southgate's fault an England player made a sloppy pass where we conceded from, was Southgate responsible for Walker's tenacity to mug the Danish defender to set up our goal?

Is he actually telling the players to drop back?
[Post edited 20 Jun 17:43]
Denmark ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ฐ v England ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ Match Thread on 17:44 - Jun 20 with 598 viewsHooping_Mad

Denmark ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ฐ v England ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ Match Thread on 17:42 - Jun 20 by lassel

Pretty standard Southgate fare - get a goal, get everyone back behind the ball and try to be disciplined and hang on.

Who said repeating the same action over and over expecting different results was the definition of madness?

Denmark ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ฐ v England ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ Match Thread on 17:44 - Jun 20 with 584 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Denmark ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ฐ v England ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ Match Thread on 17:40 - Jun 20 by Hooping_Mad

I find it more a case of him not reacting.

His tactics are currently wrong, we're too effing deep again, and not sure the Rice/TAA pairing is working. Over to you Gareth.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes Lรขโ‚ฌโ„ขoccitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024