Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
FA cup draw Monday 7:00PM 12:36 - Dec 5 with 10268 viewsloftboy

We are number 31 again, who do you want?

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

FA cup draw Monday 7:00PM on 11:06 - Dec 9 with 1008 viewssimmo

That's that for another year then, wonder who we will get next season.

On a more serious note, even our 'reserves' should include Mutch, Hoilett, Phillips, Sandro (hopefully using the game as a return to fitness), Hill, Traore, Chief, McCarthy and Crouchy ;-)

If we can't beat League 1 opposition at home with that group of players, well, 'Harry Redknapps QPR' should be ashamed.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

FA cup draw Monday 7:00PM on 11:35 - Dec 9 with 946 viewsballbag

Which other poor bastard was at this classic v Sheff United in the FA cup?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/fa_cup/8451821.stm
FA cup draw Monday 7:00PM on 11:41 - Dec 9 with 931 viewstoboboly

FA cup draw Monday 7:00PM on 11:35 - Dec 9 by ballbag

Which other poor bastard was at this classic v Sheff United in the FA cup?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/fa_cup/8451821.stm

I was there. It was fcking awful. Fcking cold. And did I mention it was fcking awful.

This is literally the crappest 3rd draw ever, made even worse by the fact that they will batter us and 'Arry won't give a shit.

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

FA cup draw Monday 7:00PM on 13:57 - Dec 9 with 871 viewsfrancisbowles

On a positive note: it will hopefully be the last time we see SWP!
FA cup draw Monday 7:00PM!!. on 16:54 - Dec 9 with 829 viewsWilloW4

FA cup draw Monday 7:00PM!!. on 10:49 - Dec 9 by QPRDave

Really??...You never heard Alex Fergusons Man Utd.....or Mark warburton's Brentford... never heard that before?.....Well i can tell you it happens...So you can calm your outrage
I think we both know that you and John only bring these things up because its another dig at Harry...which after winning on saturday is the only thing you and other Harry bashers are able to complain about
regards HR
[Post edited 9 Dec 2014 10:51]

Ferguson...war burton.. They are surnames...read my post... "Harry's QPR " break my heart away from home, we've been shite.. But you love him so... I'm happy for you. I take it you don't watch us away...!
FA cup draw Monday 7:00PM!!. on 19:56 - Dec 9 with 790 viewsjohncharles

FA cup draw Monday 7:00PM!!. on 16:54 - Dec 9 by WilloW4

Ferguson...war burton.. They are surnames...read my post... "Harry's QPR " break my heart away from home, we've been shite.. But you love him so... I'm happy for you. I take it you don't watch us away...!

It seems that anyone critisizing Redknapp is in some mad al Qaeda fanatical cabal. Not capable of rational thought.
Or is it the other way round ?.
I'm always suspicious of people who try to shout down the opposite point of view

Strong and stable my arse.

FA cup draw Monday 7:00PM!!. on 20:52 - Dec 9 with 771 viewsDylanP

FA cup draw Monday 7:00PM!!. on 19:56 - Dec 9 by johncharles

It seems that anyone critisizing Redknapp is in some mad al Qaeda fanatical cabal. Not capable of rational thought.
Or is it the other way round ?.
I'm always suspicious of people who try to shout down the opposite point of view

I have no particular love of 'arry. I wasn't happy when he was appointed. He has done well enough so far. I mean, he got us promoted at the first time of asking, so goal 1 was achieved. Now we are in 17th place, which is the goal for the end of this season. If we manage to stay in 17th spot (or higher) until the end of the season, then that will be goal 2 achieved. I can't stand all the mediam bullsht. I often don't understand his tactics or team choices. But, then again, I am not in the training sessions, so I assume he knows more about what is going on than me. Anyhow, I judge his success by whether or not he achieves his goals and so far he did last year and he is on track to this year. I don't judge his success by whether or not he talks crp in a press conference. So, big picture, he far aint too far off what I was expecting/hoping for this season.

And no, I don't cringe when the name of my team is announced. I cringe when Scum is announced.

Poll: Who is the Best QPR Chairman in the last 25 Years?

FA cup draw Monday 7:00PM on 21:14 - Dec 9 with 765 viewsQPRDave

I'm not shouting anyone down John, or at least thats not my intention.
Dylan ....fair post mate.....
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024