Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
FA cup draw Monday 7:00PM 12:36 - Dec 5 with 10265 viewsloftboy

We are number 31 again, who do you want?

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

FA cup draw Monday 7:00PM on 08:42 - Dec 8 with 2268 viewsToast_R

I'd quite like AFC Dons away at Kings Meadow.
FA cup draw Monday 7:00PM on 08:43 - Dec 8 with 2262 viewsWalnut

FA cup draw Monday 7:00PM on 08:13 - Dec 8 by Walnut

What could prove a major irritant to those going to whatever game we get, is as well as the BBC & BT choosing 5 games to show live over the weekend, is this thing the BBC do now where an extra 10 or so games are moved to Sunday just so they can run a SkySoccerSaturday style show but showing goals just after they're scored. Nice idea if you're at home but a drag if we're all set for a Saturday game & the BBC move it.

..missed a bit of context here. We play Swansea on the Thursday so a Sunday game may well suit HR & the players and depending on the opponents, we may see a fringe team put out. All conjecture though until the draw is made & the match day set.
As you were then........
:-)
FA cup draw Monday 7:00PM on 10:17 - Dec 8 with 2215 viewsrbsranger

Teams not taking the Cup seriously has always been a pet peeve of mine. No chance that anything will change with the Rangers this year, especially after a busy Xmas/ New Years program...
Will not understand it if teams like West Ham, Soton, Swansea, Newcastle don't take it seriously though (and you know that at least some of those will field weakened teams) - they are not getting relegated and are not winning the title, so why not actually try to get your fans a trophy and day out at Wembley??
Also - winning "sudden death" type games like cup ties breed a mentality of success that you can't replicate elsewhere. At the beginning of the season my dream was for us to be "safe"/ mid-table by the end of December and then actually go for it in the Cup (some of my best footballing memories are from our 1982 and 1986 cup runs)
FA cup draw Monday 7:00PM on 10:18 - Dec 8 with 2214 viewsBasingstokeR

Assuming they beat Accrington Stanley (who are they?) - then I'd like Yeovil Town...away! Good day last season that.
FA cup draw Monday 7:00PM on 10:23 - Dec 8 with 2208 viewsElHoop

If we are going to put out a load of reserves then we could at least arrange a friendly or two 'behind closed doors' in which the bulk of the proposed team could play together and develop a little bit of understanding. It's not as if there's not enough talent on the bench to beat a div 1 or 2 side but if they have never played together then they don't have much chance.
FA cup draw Monday 7:00PM on 10:36 - Dec 8 with 2187 viewssimmo

BLYTHE Spartans away please, or at home, whichever brings them the most revenue.

Dover would be good too.

Cue Everton away or some such bollocks.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

FA cup draw Monday 7:00PM on 13:56 - Dec 8 with 2128 viewsDieByYourSide

Fulham away.

Poll: And it's hi ho

FA cup draw Monday 7:00PM on 14:03 - Dec 8 with 2109 viewsgordanoR

Not sure who's still in but either of the Bristol clubs, FGR or Swindon at a push as they're all close to where I live.
Login to get fewer ads

FA cup draw Monday 7:00PM on 14:21 - Dec 8 with 2087 viewspaulparker

FA cup draw Monday 7:00PM on 14:03 - Dec 8 by gordanoR

Not sure who's still in but either of the Bristol clubs, FGR or Swindon at a push as they're all close to where I live.

That away end at Swindon is one the coldest places going, and it always p*sses down when we go there
if Bristol City are still in it then away from home could be tasty

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

FA cup draw Monday 7:00PM on 14:26 - Dec 8 with 2077 viewsgordanoR

FA cup draw Monday 7:00PM on 14:21 - Dec 8 by paulparker

That away end at Swindon is one the coldest places going, and it always p*sses down when we go there

Just checked & Bristol City are the only team still in it as far as I can see.

I hate Swindon & the football club too. I had the misfortune of being born there. When I was a t school the club gave us free tickets to match, it was so sh1t that it put me off football until I was about 18 & my QPR mate convinced me to go to LR with him.
FA cup draw Monday 7:00PM on 14:37 - Dec 8 with 2064 viewspaulparker

FA cup draw Monday 7:00PM on 14:26 - Dec 8 by gordanoR

Just checked & Bristol City are the only team still in it as far as I can see.

I hate Swindon & the football club too. I had the misfortune of being born there. When I was a t school the club gave us free tickets to match, it was so sh1t that it put me off football until I was about 18 & my QPR mate convinced me to go to LR with him.

you still mates with him Gordano , all the years of suffering supporting The Rs

I never used to mind Swindon when Hoddle was there, they had a good little team , but having been there twice and stood in that away end freezing my wotsits off I have no desire to ever return

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

FA cup draw Monday 7:00PM on 14:48 - Dec 8 with 2048 viewsgordanoR

Yeah I am, he's a good bloke really apart from dragging me into QPR. We've had some great times at LR, few & far between these days what with me having a young family.

I lived in Swindon for 30 years, nothing to like about it & as far as I can see it's actually got worse in the 11 years since I escaped.
FA cup draw Monday 7:00PM on 15:44 - Dec 8 with 2008 viewsBluce_Ree

I'm hoping we can get some tiny Conference South/North side at our place and literally smash them to death.

I'll be happy with a 5th round exit to a respectable Prem team.

Stefan Moore, Stefan Moore running down the wing. Stefan Moore, Stefan Moore running down the wing. He runs like a cheetah, his crosses couldn't be sweeter. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore.

FA cup draw Monday 7:00PM on 16:49 - Dec 8 with 1987 viewstoboboly

FA cup draw Monday 7:00PM on 08:42 - Dec 8 by Toast_R

I'd quite like AFC Dons away at Kings Meadow.

My local ground but would be impossible to get tickets.

Wigan away. No one is daft enough to go to that :)

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

FA cup draw Monday 7:00PM on 18:55 - Dec 8 with 1939 viewsFredManRave

FA cup draw Monday 7:00PM on 14:21 - Dec 8 by paulparker

Just checked and it was just over 16 yearsa ago since I got right royally pissed on in the away end at Swindon. We predictably lost 3-1, was absolutely drenched and had to stand on the train all the way back in to London. Still, at least I kept my dignity by not wearing one of those waterproofs they were giving out to away fans.

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

FA cup draw Monday 7:00PM on 19:25 - Dec 8 with 1843 viewseghamranger

Home to Sheffield Utd then
FA cup draw Monday 7:00PM on 19:25 - Dec 8 with 1843 viewsbosh67

And it's Sheffield Utd at home!

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

FA cup draw Monday 7:00PM on 19:26 - Dec 8 with 1821 viewsHayesender

Boring but winnable

Poll: Shamima Beghum

FA cup draw Monday 7:00PM on 19:28 - Dec 8 with 1770 viewsCamberleyR

The scum get their usual home bye to the fourth round

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

FA cup draw Monday 7:00PM on 19:34 - Dec 8 with 1673 viewsjohncharles

Anyone else cringe when they said ....

Harry Redknapp's...QPR.

Strong and stable my arse.

FA cup draw Monday 7:00PM on 19:36 - Dec 8 with 1654 viewsRANGERS4EVER

FA cup draw Monday 7:00PM on 19:26 - Dec 8 by Hayesender

Boring but winnable

This is said in every FA Cup tie we get when we lose

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

FA cup draw Monday 7:00PM on 19:40 - Dec 8 with 1608 viewsQPRDave

Boring but winnable

Really???.......Winnable??
FA cup draw Monday 7:00PM on 19:41 - Dec 8 with 1595 viewsElHoop

Boring but winnable

That's probably what the fans of Colchester, Cambridge, Villa, Fulham, Forest & Charlton said last sseason, but they still got to the semi-finals and had their day out at Wembley.
FA cup draw Monday 7:00PM on 19:41 - Dec 8 with 1595 viewsQPRDave

FA cup draw Monday 7:00PM on 19:34 - Dec 8 by johncharles

Anyone else cringe when they said ....

Harry Redknapp's...QPR.

You really are sad
FA cup draw Monday 7:00PM on 19:51 - Dec 8 with 1533 viewsjohncharles

FA cup draw Monday 7:00PM on 19:41 - Dec 8 by QPRDave

You really are sad

Thank you for your, as usual, personal insult. Sad ? No mirrors in your house ?

Strong and stable my arse.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024