Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bongo Bongo land 19:58 - Aug 7 with 5988 viewsJackfath

Any problems using that term on here?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Bongo Bongo land on 21:44 - Aug 7 with 5087 viewschrisr

SCFC The Original Welsh Premier Club
Poll: Did we compete well and improve peoples view of us in the Europa League?

Bongo Bongo land on 22:57 - Aug 7 with 5051 viewsBelfast

Formally a Dr. but struck off during the move. "Even after all these years it still amazes me how wound up people get by things faceless strangers say to each other on an anonymous internet forum" ECB March 2013

And don't forget it when it hots up on here.

You can always save face by cutting your fu cking head off.

Bongo Bongo land on 11:52 - Aug 8 with 4961 viewsDarran

The guy is obviously a racist and old school racist too though if the most unracist* person on the planet came out and said its a f*ckjing disgrace how much money the UK send abroad whilst its own country is falling apart making cuts right left and centre someone somewhere would call the most unracist* person on the planet a racist.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Bongo Bongo land on 11:59 - Aug 8 with 4956 viewscheeryjack

Bongo Bongo land on 11:52 - Aug 8 by Darran

The guy is obviously a racist and old school racist too though if the most unracist* person on the planet came out and said its a f*ckjing disgrace how much money the UK send abroad whilst its own country is falling apart making cuts right left and centre someone somewhere would call the most unracist* person on the planet a racist.

I thought they referred to a type of drum often used.

Nice new home

Bongo Bongo land on 12:11 - Aug 8 with 4943 viewsneilrichards

Too F*cking right, ok the fella obviously used the wrong term by describing the countries we send aid to but you can't deny he's got a fair and valid point.

This country is in a mess and making cuts as Darran says left right and centre, cust the aid and get our own house in order first, as they say charity starts at home, not in f*cking Bongo Bongo land (even if it is in the congo).

SEE HERE :- http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2386482/So-right-UKIP-MEP-Godfrey-Blooms
Bongo Bongo land on 13:18 - Aug 8 with 4899 viewsAndy1300

It's next to cloud cuckoo land isn't it?

Don't see what all the fuss is about myself.

By the way, I have friends of all creeds and colours....am I allowed to say that?

Number 1 team in Wales

Bongo Bongo land on 13:21 - Aug 8 with 4888 viewsneilrichards

Bongo Bongo land on 13:18 - Aug 8 by Andy1300

It's next to cloud cuckoo land isn't it?

Don't see what all the fuss is about myself.

By the way, I have friends of all creeds and colours....am I allowed to say that?

not at Anfield your not
Bongo Bongo land on 13:48 - Aug 8 with 4882 viewsyescomeon

Our problems are small fry compared to theirs though. I do agree with his point that most of the money doesn't get to where it is supposed to go. Would be better to give the money to UK based charities that do their work in the countries in question.

Upthecity!

Login to get fewer ads

Bongo Bongo land on 13:56 - Aug 8 with 4876 viewscheeryjack

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/blogs-magazine-monitor-23600129

Nice new home

Bongo Bongo land on 14:14 - Aug 8 with 4871 viewsneilrichards

Bongo Bongo land on 13:56 - Aug 8 by cheeryjack

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/blogs-magazine-monitor-23600129

Although i wouldn't put my house on it, i'm pretty sure he wasn't talking about the large city Dar es Salaam.
Bongo Bongo land on 15:21 - Aug 8 with 4848 viewsyescomeon

More importantly

Upthecity!

Bongo Bongo land on 15:45 - Aug 8 with 4833 viewsPastor_Flapps

Although his choice of words is abhorrant, the words may not be too wide of the a friend of mine used to work for the UN and, sadly,his experience is that much of the aid does end up on the black market. He brisles with anger whenever he talks about it.
Bongo Bongo land on 16:29 - Aug 8 with 4817 viewsmonkeymike

i think we should not even speak about other countrys
dont fund any countrys anything, do trades with them for whatever we need, they need. for ££

legalize weed and open coffee shops, or medical shops
dont release illegals on bail because they always go missing shove them back in the dashboard which they came over in, and stop paying for their finggg plane tickets

BONGO BONGO
Bongo Bongo land on 16:38 - Aug 8 with 4807 viewsWolfie

Bongo Bongo land on 16:29 - Aug 8 by monkeymike

i think we should not even speak about other countrys
dont fund any countrys anything, do trades with them for whatever we need, they need. for ££

legalize weed and open coffee shops, or medical shops
dont release illegals on bail because they always go missing shove them back in the dashboard which they came over in, and stop paying for their finggg plane tickets

BONGO BONGO

Why not set your dog on them while you sit back and get stoned?

Poll: What is your favourite colour on a pie chart?

Bongo Bongo land on 16:40 - Aug 8 with 4802 viewsmonkeymike

Bongo Bongo land on 16:38 - Aug 8 by Wolfie

Why not set your dog on them while you sit back and get stoned?

i dont smoke weed and my dog doesnt attack noone i suggest you stop following me around the forum and commenting on my posts or il take a big bite out of you myself you prick
Bongo Bongo land on 16:44 - Aug 8 with 4795 viewsyescomeon

I agree wholeheartedly with your point on legalizing marijuana, scientists have been calling for it for years. It seems crazy to me that it is illegal, every negative associated with it is the result of it being illegal. Rather than wasting money on trying to stop people from using it (people will never stop) legalese it and tax it. I say go further and legalese all drugs. That way at least you can be sure that addicts are getting clean stuff and you're getting a decent wedge in tax.

Upthecity!

Bongo Bongo land on 16:48 - Aug 8 with 4783 viewsexiledclaseboy

Godfrey Bloom is a f*cking idiot from way back. He typifies UKIP and its supporters.

Poll: Tory leader

Bongo Bongo land on 16:48 - Aug 8 with 4781 viewsmonkeymike

Bongo Bongo land on 16:44 - Aug 8 by yescomeon

I agree wholeheartedly with your point on legalizing marijuana, scientists have been calling for it for years. It seems crazy to me that it is illegal, every negative associated with it is the result of it being illegal. Rather than wasting money on trying to stop people from using it (people will never stop) legalese it and tax it. I say go further and legalese all drugs. That way at least you can be sure that addicts are getting clean stuff and you're getting a decent wedge in tax.

100% its proven to help people and is working fine in the other countrys which are doing it.

people complain about the negative stuff with it-side effects, i was getting big side effects with tramadol my doctor chucked 300 at me, they are not illegal though.

makes sense to cash in than have the money being taken by dealers
Bongo Bongo land on 16:55 - Aug 8 with 4765 viewsDarran

Bongo Bongo land on 16:48 - Aug 8 by exiledclaseboy

Godfrey Bloom is a f*cking idiot from way back. He typifies UKIP and its supporters.

I agree,exactly what I meant by old school.
He sees nothing wrong with using words that he knew as a boy whilst everyone else is trying to move on.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Bongo Bongo land on 16:56 - Aug 8 with 4758 viewsexiledclaseboy

Bongo Bongo land on 16:55 - Aug 8 by Darran

I agree,exactly what I meant by old school.
He sees nothing wrong with using words that he knew as a boy whilst everyone else is trying to move on.

He went on record a few months ago encouraging businesses not to employ women of child bearing age because they might, y'know, end up getting pregnant. Bloom is a clown in a party full of clowns.

Poll: Tory leader

Bongo Bongo land on 22:53 - Aug 8 with 4690 viewsDyfnant

Bongo Bongo land on 16:48 - Aug 8 by monkeymike

100% its proven to help people and is working fine in the other countrys which are doing it.

people complain about the negative stuff with it-side effects, i was getting big side effects with tramadol my doctor chucked 300 at me, they are not illegal though.

makes sense to cash in than have the money being taken by dealers

Actual evidence overwhelmingly points to Marijuana causing massive phycillogical damage in persons of age where their brains are developing ie before their 20's
You two talking about it is comparible to the village drunk saying he's fine to drive because its not stop tap yet

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

Bongo Bongo land on 00:33 - Aug 9 with 4662 viewsmonkeymike

Bongo Bongo land on 22:53 - Aug 8 by Dyfnant

Actual evidence overwhelmingly points to Marijuana causing massive phycillogical damage in persons of age where their brains are developing ie before their 20's
You two talking about it is comparible to the village drunk saying he's fine to drive because its not stop tap yet

there would be a age restriction on it like there is for everything else.
you more less tried insulting us by there so

Alcohol we all know the damage this does, the crimes people commit while on it, the number of crimes, under age drinking on this as everyone knows....but it remains legal

Teenage pregnancy - 40% of 13-14 year olds were drunk when they first experienced sexual intercourse.

5% of suicide attempts are linked to heavy drinking

Half of all violent crimes are alcohol related.
1/3 of domestic violent incidents are linked to alcohol misuse.

In the UK there are approximately:

5 million non-drinkers
40 million social drinkers
10 million " at risk" drinkers
1 million problem drinkers
200,000 dependent drinkers

i wont bother doing anymore as everyone knows about it....this is a far bigger problem with far more serious and likely consequences, but when weed is brought up oh its just so terrible !! when the worse things for your health, which give you no medical benefit are legal, everywhere you go and sold at will even when the facts are known.

pretty fecked up country !!!
Bongo Bongo land on 08:50 - Aug 9 with 4600 viewsneilrichards

Legalize it and people will be too stoned to drink or get up to commit crime.

When i've had a smoke i can only just be bothered to go to the kitchen for food, let alone anything else
Bongo Bongo land on 10:47 - Aug 9 with 4561 viewsDyfnant

Bongo Bongo land on 00:33 - Aug 9 by monkeymike

there would be a age restriction on it like there is for everything else.
you more less tried insulting us by there so

Alcohol we all know the damage this does, the crimes people commit while on it, the number of crimes, under age drinking on this as everyone knows....but it remains legal

Teenage pregnancy - 40% of 13-14 year olds were drunk when they first experienced sexual intercourse.

5% of suicide attempts are linked to heavy drinking

Half of all violent crimes are alcohol related.
1/3 of domestic violent incidents are linked to alcohol misuse.

In the UK there are approximately:

5 million non-drinkers
40 million social drinkers
10 million " at risk" drinkers
1 million problem drinkers
200,000 dependent drinkers

i wont bother doing anymore as everyone knows about it....this is a far bigger problem with far more serious and likely consequences, but when weed is brought up oh its just so terrible !! when the worse things for your health, which give you no medical benefit are legal, everywhere you go and sold at will even when the facts are known.

pretty fecked up country !!!

So your argument boils down to because booze is legal, other drugs should also be

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

Bongo Bongo land on 10:52 - Aug 9 with 4555 viewswaynekerr55

Yer daft racist

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024