Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bongo Bongo land 19:58 - Aug 7 with 5990 viewsJackfath

Any problems using that term on here?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Bongo Bongo land on 10:53 - Aug 9 with 953 viewswaynekerr55

Bongo Bongo land on 16:55 - Aug 8 by Darran

I agree,exactly what I meant by old school.
He sees nothing wrong with using words that he knew as a boy whilst everyone else is trying to move on.

Yeah, the daft racist probably has a collection of Hartley's Jam Golly dolls on his mantle piece in his front room

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Bongo Bongo land on 10:58 - Aug 9 with 951 viewsyescomeon

My argument is that people will do it whether it is legal or not so why waste money keeping it illegal when you could make money by legalizing it. The money is currently going to criminal gangs and even funds terrorism, better it went to the government. Look what happened with prohibition in the States, case and point.

Upthecity!

Bongo Bongo land on 14:04 - Aug 9 with 935 viewsneilrichards

Bongo Bongo land on 10:58 - Aug 9 by yescomeon

My argument is that people will do it whether it is legal or not so why waste money keeping it illegal when you could make money by legalizing it. The money is currently going to criminal gangs and even funds terrorism, better it went to the government. Look what happened with prohibition in the States, case and point.

Governments are legalized terrorists any way, perhaps we should legalize drugs and make governments illegal, just saying
Bongo Bongo land on 21:29 - Aug 9 with 900 viewsmonkeymike

Bongo Bongo land on 10:47 - Aug 9 by Dyfnant

So your argument boils down to because booze is legal, other drugs should also be

no if you read it proper you will see, like how you have avoided all of that
Bongo Bongo land on 21:35 - Aug 9 with 899 viewsepaul

Bongo Bongo land on 08:50 - Aug 9 by neilrichards

Legalize it and people will be too stoned to drink or get up to commit crime.

When i've had a smoke i can only just be bothered to go to the kitchen for food, let alone anything else

and I'm stoned now, how I managed to reply I dont know!

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024