Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Celebrating today's goal 22:08 - May 6 with 1258 viewsEssex_Ranger

Always funny to hear what people did when big important goals go in. So what did you all do when Cisse scored?

Me, I decided to jump up onto my chair and try and hug and jump on top of anyone and everyone!
Celebrating today's goal on 22:11 - May 6 with 1235 viewssheppetonrs

I did what I always do, stick my son on my shoulders and hug any poor bloke unlucky enough to be nearby. My dad always did it with me, though he'd struggle now given I am carrying a few pounds!!
Celebrating today's goal on 22:12 - May 6 with 1217 viewsRANGERS4EVER

jumped around until i was starting to jump down the stairs and so i had to calm down.

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

Celebrating today's goal on 22:23 - May 6 with 1175 viewsQPR_ARG

Made my 2-year-old cry with a series of shouts and insults in Spanish.

I had my headphones on and I looked up but immediately shut my eyes and kept shouting for like a whole minute.

Then did the same when WBA scored.

My son hates me. But he'll understand someday.
Celebrating today's goal on 22:39 - May 6 with 1134 viewssheppetonrs

Celebrating today's goal on 22:23 - May 6 by QPR_ARG

Made my 2-year-old cry with a series of shouts and insults in Spanish.

I had my headphones on and I looked up but immediately shut my eyes and kept shouting for like a whole minute.

Then did the same when WBA scored.

My son hates me. But he'll understand someday.

Trust me mate, when your son one day celebrates as madly as you do, you will know you have done something right in this world. I enjoyed watching My 7yr old boy celebrate today as much as the goal itself!!
Celebrating today's goal on 23:01 - May 6 with 1081 viewshamptonhillhoop

At eighty five minutes I sat on the back of my chair and said to my dad "just not our day is it?" Bolton two up. Five minutes later absolute bedlam. I was just happy we won, the west brom equaliser someone shouted in my ear was a special bonus. I didn't even know it was 2 - 1 great day, great five minutes
Celebrating today's goal on 23:04 - May 6 with 1069 viewssheppetonrs

Celebrating today's goal on 23:01 - May 6 by hamptonhillhoop

At eighty five minutes I sat on the back of my chair and said to my dad "just not our day is it?" Bolton two up. Five minutes later absolute bedlam. I was just happy we won, the west brom equaliser someone shouted in my ear was a special bonus. I didn't even know it was 2 - 1 great day, great five minutes

My son found 10p in the pub before the game and said 'it's my lucky day'. I said 'I bloody hope so!!' he now thinks we won cos he found 10p!!!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024