Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Luke Williams ? 18:19 - Oct 19 with 6698 viewsKeithHaynes

Luke Williams ?

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Luke Williams ? on 20:42 - Oct 21 with 1696 viewsKeithHaynes

Luke Williams ? on 20:41 - Oct 21 by max936

"Maybe the managers aren’t the issue?"

They're not in fairness, on the face of it I think Coleman cares and wants us to do well, but his hands are tied I expect, by the usual yes or no man.

Which has long been the issue, despite certain quarters blindly not seeing it.

Luke Williams ? on 20:48 - Oct 21 with 1676 viewsWhiterockin

Luke Williams ? on 20:42 - Oct 21 by KeithHaynes

None so blind as those who don't want to see.
Luke Williams ? on 20:51 - Oct 21 with 1646 viewsmax936

Luke Williams ? on 20:48 - Oct 21 by Whiterockin

None so blind as those who don't want to see.

Init, its pitiful they're just kidding themselves.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Luke Williams ? on 21:07 - Oct 21 with 1608 viewsmagicdaps10

Luke Williams ? on 16:52 - Oct 20 by jack247

This is exactly what Williams is.

Young, ambitious, ripping it up at a lower level, producing good football, scoring goals, winning games.

Two of our previous four managers have got their next club in to the Premier league, one’s next club was already in the premier league and he quickly moved on to Chelsea.

Maybe the managers aren’t the issue?

Of course it's not the managers fault, I get the Duff one as he was not suited to us at all.

Even reading people say they were backed when the recruitment was done by others that were controlled by the owners or/and their guys. Totally oblivious that the money wasnt controlled and wasted by the manager.

Letting another manager go is not going to solve the main issue and it will just continue in the same vein until we sort the source of our problem.

Fans are just reacting in frustration rather than realisation. We are all guilty of it but some seem to be more stubborn with their pursuit of it.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Luke Williams ? on 21:20 - Oct 21 with 1560 viewsWhiterockin

Luke Williams ? on 21:07 - Oct 21 by magicdaps10

Of course it's not the managers fault, I get the Duff one as he was not suited to us at all.

Even reading people say they were backed when the recruitment was done by others that were controlled by the owners or/and their guys. Totally oblivious that the money wasnt controlled and wasted by the manager.

Letting another manager go is not going to solve the main issue and it will just continue in the same vein until we sort the source of our problem.

Fans are just reacting in frustration rather than realisation. We are all guilty of it but some seem to be more stubborn with their pursuit of it.

100% true. It's just that those who don't want to believe it make a lot of noise trying to convince others to follow their misguided thoughts.
Luke Williams ? on 21:23 - Oct 21 with 1539 viewsReslovenSwan1

Luke Williams ? on 21:07 - Oct 21 by magicdaps10

Recruitment gave Cooper Gyorkeres on loan allegedly available for £1m. Theoretically they could have pair him with another player scouted Piroe. Cooper did not try to develop Gyorkeres and did not stick around for Piroe as he felt he did not have enough support. Had he got his head down and worked in the clubs best long term interest he would have done well.

Swansea in recent time have players signed by one manager who jumps ship and immediately discounted by the new manager.

Potter - Declan John, Celina , Asoro McKay CBR (all ditched by Cooper)

Cooper - Whittaker Gyorkeres Petersen (not picked by Cooper)

Martin - Whittaker, Lowe, Obafemi (all ditched by Martin)

Williams - Yates, Kukharevych (ditched by Williams)

At least some of the recent signing are playing regularly Ronald, Tymon, Key, Franco, Eom, Vigoureaux

Wise sage since Toshack era

Luke Williams ? on 21:53 - Oct 21 with 1479 viewsmagicdaps10

Luke Williams ? on 21:23 - Oct 21 by ReslovenSwan1

Recruitment gave Cooper Gyorkeres on loan allegedly available for £1m. Theoretically they could have pair him with another player scouted Piroe. Cooper did not try to develop Gyorkeres and did not stick around for Piroe as he felt he did not have enough support. Had he got his head down and worked in the clubs best long term interest he would have done well.

Swansea in recent time have players signed by one manager who jumps ship and immediately discounted by the new manager.

Potter - Declan John, Celina , Asoro McKay CBR (all ditched by Cooper)

Cooper - Whittaker Gyorkeres Petersen (not picked by Cooper)

Martin - Whittaker, Lowe, Obafemi (all ditched by Martin)

Williams - Yates, Kukharevych (ditched by Williams)

At least some of the recent signing are playing regularly Ronald, Tymon, Key, Franco, Eom, Vigoureaux

Mistakes will be made as our board have shown us continually for 8 years.

Hopefully a new group of investment and a hard working sporting director with full understanding of football and the club will get us back on track.

As it stands without the above then the continual wasting of money and mismanagement from the owners and their guys will be as guaranteed as morning.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Luke Williams ? on 22:47 - Oct 21 with 1394 viewsAndyconky

Luke Williams ? on 11:22 - Oct 20 by heatwave

People are always entitled to their opinion whether they attend or not. I've lapsed going down over the years on at least another 2 occasions since the 70s. That would have been more for financial reasons. I'm not in that position anymore so this a choice.
What would I bring back? I'm not really sure as the game in general appears to be going that way. The stats thing drives me up the wall. Listening to swans tv when the commentator seemed to claim a victory with us having twice as much possession as Blackburn. I thought now's the time to exercise the dog.
I watched Potters season when we lost 3-2 at home to Ipswich and thinking although we lost. I enjoyed that game.
Ok one thing to bring back would be entertainment.

Exactly this

Blog: Are we any better than other supporters ?

Login to get fewer ads

Luke Williams ? on 09:58 - Oct 22 with 1230 viewssw02sea

Luke Williams ? on 21:53 - Oct 21 by magicdaps10

Mistakes will be made as our board have shown us continually for 8 years.

Hopefully a new group of investment and a hard working sporting director with full understanding of football and the club will get us back on track.

As it stands without the above then the continual wasting of money and mismanagement from the owners and their guys will be as guaranteed as morning.

Hear, hear 👏
Can’t wait for American Independence Day !
The day when they f€k off, and we are not dependent on them
Luke Williams ? on 12:51 - Oct 22 with 1115 viewsKeithHaynes

Just a few more for the 100.

Luke Williams ? on 15:21 - Oct 22 with 1031 viewsLandore_Jack

Luke Williams ? on 20:42 - Oct 21 by KeithHaynes

If Williams isn't to blame, which I agree with, why is there a poll asking fans if they want him in or out? There should be a poll asking fans if they want the American owners in or out.

#backtojack

Luke Williams ? on 15:24 - Oct 22 with 1027 viewsjack247

Luke Williams ? on 15:21 - Oct 22 by Landore_Jack

If Williams isn't to blame, which I agree with, why is there a poll asking fans if they want him in or out? There should be a poll asking fans if they want the American owners in or out.

Because everyone already knows what the result would be!
Luke Williams ? on 17:11 - Oct 22 with 912 viewsKeithHaynes

Luke Williams ? on 15:21 - Oct 22 by Landore_Jack

Because the increased feeling across social media is that he isn’t performing.

It’s good to hear people’s opinions on why, what etc …

Especially as his position is more perilous atm.

Satisfaction with the manager is of far more relevance to any football fan IMO.

Wanting the owners ‘in or out ‘ we know all about.

Luke Williams ? on 18:36 - Oct 22 with 833 viewsRichardO

We have seen if you win the midfield battle and getting the ball forward from that midfield position regardless of how poor your front line is perceived to be, we have dominated games, some we have lost that battle in second halves of by virtue of the distance between our midfielders has been too much resulting in playing down one side of a pitch with no ability to swap the play through the middle of the park. Grimes has to be told he is needed in the middle let the defenders do the defending and be move selective in their t⅞he moves forward making sure they have cover.
Prepared to let Williams have more time but he really has to look at what has worked and why it doesn't work all the time and what alternatives can he implement.
Luke Williams ? on 18:40 - Oct 22 with 817 viewsWhiterockin

Luke Williams ? on 18:36 - Oct 22 by RichardO

We have seen if you win the midfield battle and getting the ball forward from that midfield position regardless of how poor your front line is perceived to be, we have dominated games, some we have lost that battle in second halves of by virtue of the distance between our midfielders has been too much resulting in playing down one side of a pitch with no ability to swap the play through the middle of the park. Grimes has to be told he is needed in the middle let the defenders do the defending and be move selective in their t⅞he moves forward making sure they have cover.
Prepared to let Williams have more time but he really has to look at what has worked and why it doesn't work all the time and what alternatives can he implement.

I thought we won the second half on Saturday but couldn't score. No points for that though.
Luke Williams ? on 18:44 - Oct 22 with 798 viewsunion_jack

Luke Williams ? on 18:40 - Oct 22 by Whiterockin

I thought we won the second half on Saturday but couldn't score. No points for that though.

I read some comments in BBC HYS and there were a few on there from Blackburn who thought we were the better side but lacked a cutting edge. That’s how I saw it over the 90 to be fair,

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Luke Williams ? on 18:52 - Oct 22 with 793 viewsKeithHaynes

Luke Williams ? on 18:44 - Oct 22 by union_jack

I read some comments in BBC HYS and there were a few on there from Blackburn who thought we were the better side but lacked a cutting edge. That’s how I saw it over the 90 to be fair,

Agreed, and we won’t have a better chance to take something from a match this season.

Which makes no goals scored again even more annoying.

Luke Williams ? on 19:14 - Oct 22 with 740 viewsRhonddaSwans

Seriously?

The guys recruitment team has let him down big time.
This poll is too early let’s not hold his feet to the fire just yet.

Poll: Should Montenegro 🇲🇪 get fined because of they’re pitch?

Luke Williams ? on 19:16 - Oct 22 with 737 viewsRhonddaSwans

Luke Williams ? on 18:52 - Oct 22 by KeithHaynes

Agreed, and we won’t have a better chance to take something from a match this season.

Which makes no goals scored again even more annoying.

The overload was stunning .
With Ben and harry holding the fort.
I would like to see us doing this , we have a way of smashing the low block teams love playing .

Poll: Should Montenegro 🇲🇪 get fined because of they’re pitch?

Luke Williams ? on 20:35 - Oct 22 with 665 viewsvetchonian

Luke Williams ? on 17:11 - Oct 22 by KeithHaynes

Because the increased feeling across social media is that he isn’t performing.

It’s good to hear people’s opinions on why, what etc …

Especially as his position is more perilous atm.

Satisfaction with the manager is of far more relevance to any football fan IMO.

Wanting the owners ‘in or out ‘ we know all about.

Its a recurring theme....Folks wanted Laudrup out....folks werent happy with Cooper,Martin and Duff.

If we had someome who could score goals this poll wouldnt exist

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Luke Williams ? on 20:46 - Oct 22 with 627 viewsWhiterockin

Luke Williams ? on 20:35 - Oct 22 by vetchonian

Its a recurring theme....Folks wanted Laudrup out....folks werent happy with Cooper,Martin and Duff.

This 100% and we know who's fault it is and it's not Williams.
Luke Williams ? on 21:01 - Oct 22 with 598 viewsbuilthjack

Should have buried that one

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Luke Williams ? on 22:36 - Oct 22 with 436 viewsjack247

Luke Williams ? on 20:35 - Oct 22 by vetchonian

Absolutely.

Put Piroe in this team or alternatively, take him out of Martins team. You’d see a massive difference in both IMO.

The first three managers since relegation were blessed with goalscorers. Duff and Williams haven’t been and it really shows.
Luke Williams ? on 07:53 - Oct 23 with 237 viewsLandore_Jack

The recruitment team and the owners are to blame. Not Williams. This club has slowly declined since relegation from the Premier League. Eventually we will end up in League One unless something changes.

#backtojack

Luke Williams ? on 08:42 - Oct 23 with 147 viewsWhiterockin

Luke Williams ? on 12:51 - Oct 22 by KeithHaynes

Just a few more for the 100.

Gone past the 100. It's quite surprising how many votes go on overnight when nobody is posting.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024