Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Paul Watson leaves the Swans : Updates 23:48 - Oct 8 with 3896 viewsKeithHaynes

First the news.

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/63119/paul-watson-leaves

There will an updated bulletin to this as we get more information.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Paul Watson leaves the Swans : Updates on 08:25 - Oct 9 with 3593 viewsonehunglow

That’s a very comprehensive report the likes of which the general public should be viewing via a regional newspaper so detailed is it.
Style most significant part ,for me,is the fact that we are trialing players whose positions are well covered whilst we are so desperate for a striker.
This is now surely passed onto desperate territory .
Very concerning indeed

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Paul Watson leaves the Swans : Updates on 08:28 - Oct 9 with 3599 viewsQJumpingJack

Why did Luton allow him to leave at such a crucial time as they were heading to the play-offs (and promotion) in Spring 2023? Why would he want to leave a club on the verge of promotion vs a club which has lost its identity over the last decade.

And what was the relationship between Watson and Martin like at the back end of the 22/23 season?
Paul Watson leaves the Swans : Updates on 13:28 - Oct 10 with 2215 viewsReslovenSwan1

Paul Watson leaves the Swans : Updates on 08:28 - Oct 9 by QJumpingJack

Why did Luton allow him to leave at such a crucial time as they were heading to the play-offs (and promotion) in Spring 2023? Why would he want to leave a club on the verge of promotion vs a club which has lost its identity over the last decade.

And what was the relationship between Watson and Martin like at the back end of the 22/23 season?

Luton are nota big club and it may have been a financial matter. Swansea offered him more.

Watson as a character did not come over as confident and dynamic. In the forum the disrespectful berk from this the " "Alliance" should have been put in his place.

" I sit next to whoever I like sunshine"

Wise sage since Toshack era

Paul Watson leaves the Swans : Updates on 13:36 - Oct 10 with 2197 viewsWhiterockin

Paul Watson leaves the Swans : Updates on 13:28 - Oct 10 by ReslovenSwan1

Luton are nota big club and it may have been a financial matter. Swansea offered him more.

Watson as a character did not come over as confident and dynamic. In the forum the disrespectful berk from this the " "Alliance" should have been put in his place.

Possibly sitting next to whoever he liked is what got him removed from the club.
Paul Watson leaves the Swans : Updates on 13:53 - Oct 10 with 2129 viewsKeithHaynes

Paul Watson leaves the Swans : Updates on 08:28 - Oct 9 by QJumpingJack

I thought he left after promotion ? Came in June ?

Yes there was much speculation before he joined though.

There was little he could do at premier league level as opposed to what he had done to get them there. I saw sense in his leaving at that time, his work was done.

This post has been edited by an administrator

Paul Watson leaves the Swans : Updates on 14:39 - Oct 10 with 2031 viewsQJumpingJack

Paul Watson leaves the Swans : Updates on 13:53 - Oct 10 by KeithHaynes

I thought he left after promotion ? Came in June ?

Yes there was much speculation before he joined though.

There was little he could do at premier league level as opposed to what he had done to get them there. I saw sense in his leaving at that time, his work was done.

This post has been edited by an administrator

David Ornstein (The Athletic) had the exclusive on 29th April 2023.
Paul Watson leaves the Swans : Updates on 14:46 - Oct 10 with 2020 viewsQJumpingJack

Paul Watson leaves the Swans : Updates on 13:28 - Oct 10 by ReslovenSwan1

I am not bothered who he sat next to.
At the forum he claimed "it was a coincidence".

Maybe the follow up question should have been "who invited Nathan and whose table was he sitting on before the game"?

Also remember this was a game we were 4-0 down after 15 minutes. Luke and Sheehan would not have appreciated seeing Watson sitting to a then out of work manager.

Anyway the WalesOnline have just done an update on PWs departure. You may wish to read it.
Paul Watson leaves the Swans : Updates on 16:22 - Oct 10 with 1844 viewsKeithHaynes

Paul Watson leaves the Swans : Updates on 14:46 - Oct 10 by QJumpingJack

I am not bothered who he sat next to.
At the forum he claimed "it was a coincidence".

Maybe the follow up question should have been "who invited Nathan and whose table was he sitting on before the game"?

Also remember this was a game we were 4-0 down after 15 minutes. Luke and Sheehan would not have appreciated seeing Watson sitting to a then out of work manager.

Anyway the WalesOnline have just done an update on PWs departure. You may wish to read it.

Towing the party line.

It’s astonishingly inaccurate.

Login to get fewer ads

Paul Watson leaves the Swans : Updates on 16:36 - Oct 10 with 1790 viewsWhiterockin

Paul Watson leaves the Swans : Updates on 16:22 - Oct 10 by KeithHaynes

Towing the party line.

But strangely enough some posters believe everything they print and quote it as fact.
Paul Watson leaves the Swans : Updates on 16:51 - Oct 10 with 1736 viewsploppy

Paul Watson leaves the Swans : Updates on 16:22 - Oct 10 by KeithHaynes

Towing the party line.

It's "toe the line". Just saying.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toe_the_line
Paul Watson leaves the Swans : Updates on 17:18 - Oct 10 with 1638 viewsshaggyrogers

Paul Watson leaves the Swans : Updates on 16:36 - Oct 10 by Whiterockin

But strangely enough some posters believe everything they print and quote it as fact.

But strangely enough some posters believe everything they read on X and quote it as fact rockin. Which ever way you look at it it can and does cause carnage.

I actually don't get all this excitement about Watson being binned. It leaves us with the 2 soccer gurus Andy and Ken to steer the ship football wise. Does not fill me with any confidence and those below them in the recruitment department are not up to it
Paul Watson leaves the Swans : Updates on 17:25 - Oct 10 with 1618 viewsWhiterockin

Paul Watson leaves the Swans : Updates on 17:18 - Oct 10 by shaggyrogers

But strangely enough some posters believe everything they read on X and quote it as fact rockin. Which ever way you look at it it can and does cause carnage.

I actually don't get all this excitement about Watson being binned. It leaves us with the 2 soccer gurus Andy and Ken to steer the ship football wise. Does not fill me with any confidence and those below them in the recruitment department are not up to it

I regularly criticise the senior management at the club and the owners, because I don't believe they are knowledgeable enough and lack the experience to run our football club.
Paul Watson leaves the Swans : Updates on 17:33 - Oct 10 with 1586 viewsKeithHaynes

Paul Watson leaves the Swans : Updates on 17:18 - Oct 10 by shaggyrogers

Yes, it has become dramatic, but Wales On Line today couldn't be further from the truth.

Paul Watson leaves the Swans : Updates on 18:26 - Oct 10 with 1510 viewsKeithHaynes

Paul Watson leaves the Swans : Updates on 16:51 - Oct 10 by ploppy

It's "toe the line". Just saying.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toe_the_line

My first exposed linguistic eggcorn.

How wonderful.

Paul Watson leaves the Swans : Updates on 18:57 - Oct 10 with 1430 viewsploppy

Paul Watson leaves the Swans : Updates on 18:26 - Oct 10 by KeithHaynes

My first exposed linguistic eggcorn.

How wonderful.

Every day's a school day
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024