Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Celar 21:38 - Sep 17 with 10757 viewshopekillsyou

Is he underwhelming or am I missing something?
I’d really like to be impressed but I’m struggling.
Celar on 17:40 - Sep 19 with 616 viewsHooping_Mad

Celar on 17:23 - Sep 19 by Spaceman_P

I think I speak on behalf the more logical sections of the fan-base.

Lets give Celar til December until he faces any wrath.

He had a bad game, playing Palace against an International Defender, with absolutely no service which suits his own game.

Just moved from another country to London which is expensive, he is playing in a more difficult league and getting used to it.

He has shown promise in previous games and his movement has been better than Dykes and Armstrong.

Dykes I think had great hold-up play but Armstrong was just a bulldozer even Bristol fans are complaining about the bloke now.

Celar has something, just needs to have us play to his style a bit and once he nets a goal, it will be good to go.

Fans aren't helping the bloke cos he and his mates likely read these posts and probably just crushes the confidence more.

get behind the players - especially the new guys. If by December they are proving to be bad then we can have a go... but its still September and we've got to support our team.

He shouldn't be in the team, the fact he is - is why it's being discussed.

He will know he's not had the best start, I would like to think that a fan base can have a grown chat about it without having to consider the players feelings each and every time. When it's the performances that matter.

Most of his critic's thus far have been pointing out nothing more the the commentators in the games have noted, he doesn't affect the game.

Does he have to turn the sound off on his telly as well?

Ok I said he looked 'scared of grass' if he can't take that then he's in the wrong profession

We've given a lot of strikers 'Till Christmas' (Clive can add that one to the lexicon) A million quid says he needs to look like he's applying himself a little more.

How many came good? Football is a numbers game.

Chairman of the Junior Hoilett appreciation society

Celar on 17:49 - Sep 19 with 568 viewsPadulas_Shampoo

Celar on 17:40 - Sep 19 by Hooping_Mad

He shouldn't be in the team, the fact he is - is why it's being discussed.

He will know he's not had the best start, I would like to think that a fan base can have a grown chat about it without having to consider the players feelings each and every time. When it's the performances that matter.

Most of his critic's thus far have been pointing out nothing more the the commentators in the games have noted, he doesn't affect the game.

Does he have to turn the sound off on his telly as well?

Ok I said he looked 'scared of grass' if he can't take that then he's in the wrong profession

We've given a lot of strikers 'Till Christmas' (Clive can add that one to the lexicon) A million quid says he needs to look like he's applying himself a little more.

How many came good? Football is a numbers game.

Mate he's started one league game. One.

He's not 'in the team'.

What do you expect them to do? Banish him to outer Mongolia because a few impatient, loud-mouthed pillocks haven't immediately taken to him?

We get it, you don't like the look of him. I don't know what you're trying to achieve by just making the same point over and over in lots of different, cringey ways. Even if you're bang on in this post, what are you advocating? That he never plays another minute for us? Surely even you can see the absurdity of that?

There are plenty of people in this thread having a grown chat about him. You're not one of them. It's all sensationalist tantrum-driven nonsense.
Celar on 18:04 - Sep 19 with 503 viewsHooping_Mad

Celar on 17:49 - Sep 19 by Padulas_Shampoo

Mate he's started one league game. One.

He's not 'in the team'.

What do you expect them to do? Banish him to outer Mongolia because a few impatient, loud-mouthed pillocks haven't immediately taken to him?

We get it, you don't like the look of him. I don't know what you're trying to achieve by just making the same point over and over in lots of different, cringey ways. Even if you're bang on in this post, what are you advocating? That he never plays another minute for us? Surely even you can see the absurdity of that?

There are plenty of people in this thread having a grown chat about him. You're not one of them. It's all sensationalist tantrum-driven nonsense.

No I'm saying he was left on last night when struggling because we don't have another option yet. Not his fault.

Love him to come good but as has been noted ad infinitum he doesn't seem to suit our style of play and shows little sign of adapting. Partially his fault

I think you afford time to strikers your developing, you don't leave an asset you paid good money for on the pitch in that for the world to see when doing the square root of feck all. Partially his fault

I'm not booing him in the ground. I'm discussing his performance afterwards. My Fault.

I think Mongolia would be extreme. Maybe Chinese 2nd division.

It's been a nice chat Padula but try and join in in the spirit.

Chairman of the Junior Hoilett appreciation society

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024