Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
El Ghazi linked to Cardiff with Pro Palestine views. 14:15 - Jul 30 with 3124 viewsReslovenSwan1

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/cardiff-city-talks-si

In my opinion he was harshly treated by Maintz.

He could do well at Cardiff with the owner manager and chairman presumably of the same faith.

The Israelis have criminalised a common sense solution to their problems.

It is not difficult to create a Palestine " from the river to the sea" without splitting Israel into two.

Any Palestine would need a port which is Gaza. This would be linked to the West Bank within a narrow corridor with service areas or small linear villages ( subject to negiocation) . The Israeli roads crossing would be in short secure tunnels.

The alternative preferred by Israelis would be a tunnel from West Bank to Gaza.

Both would fit the "River to the Sea" words which are in no way provocative. It is a simple request and easily achieved.

The only issue is the safety of the illegal Israeli settlers in the West Bank. Palestinian must bite the bullet that UK citizens have done. We have not repatriated many of our "illegals".

El Ghazi should be allowed free speech in Wales if he comes.
[Post edited 3 Aug 22:38]

Wise sage since Toshack era

El Ghazi linked to Cardiff with Peo Palestine views. on 14:31 - Jul 30 with 2111 viewstrampie

The British public are pro Palestinian, it's the powers that be that are the problem.
[Post edited 30 Jul 14:34]

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

El Ghazi linked to Cardiff with Peo Palestine views. on 14:55 - Jul 30 with 2081 viewsReslovenSwan1

El Ghazi linked to Cardiff with Peo Palestine views. on 14:31 - Jul 30 by trampie

The British public are pro Palestinian, it's the powers that be that are the problem.

There is an easy and acceptable solution both side are able to accept. UK should propose it.

It is a stain on the West who s have to show a level of fairness and honesty. No exceptions.

El Ghazi linked to Cardiff with Peo Palestine views. on 15:25 - Jul 30 with 2043 viewstrampie

El Ghazi linked to Cardiff with Peo Palestine views. on 14:55 - Jul 30 by ReslovenSwan1

There is an easy and acceptable solution both side are able to accept. UK should propose it.

It is a stain on the West who s have to show a level of fairness and honesty. No exceptions.

The politicians are out of touch with the public, I seen an interesting article pointing this out quite a while ago, per various polls, public pro Palestinian cause, politicians pro Israeli, the article was left at that but I wonder why.....hmm, could it donations, could it be free trips out there etc, who knows hey.
[Post edited 30 Jul 15:28]

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.

El Ghazi linked to Cardiff with Peo Palestine views. on 15:33 - Jul 30 with 2034 viewsFlashberryjack

El Ghazi linked to Cardiff with Peo Palestine views. on 14:31 - Jul 30 by trampie

In your crazy world maybe, but in the real world, whilst most are strongly against the war, the majority know that Hamas is a murderous terror group that needs cleaning off the planet.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

El Ghazi linked to Cardiff with Peo Palestine views. on 15:58 - Jul 30 with 2004 viewsraynor94

Perhaps in your tiny mind

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

El Ghazi linked to Cardiff with Peo Palestine views. on 16:01 - Jul 30 with 1996 viewsBoundy

Really ,just a few uneducated by noisey rabble ,ring a 🔔

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

El Ghazi linked to Cardiff with Peo Palestine views. on 16:02 - Jul 30 with 1991 viewstrampie

El Ghazi linked to Cardiff with Peo Palestine views. on 15:33 - Jul 30 by Flashberryjack

In your crazy world maybe, but in the real world, whilst most are strongly against the war, the majority know that Hamas is a murderous terror group that needs cleaning off the planet.

Just because you support the regime founded on terrorism against the British, that have illegally occupied territory that is not theirs and created an apartheid state does not mean the people of the UK think the same as you, I've seen polls over the years and the sentiment is pro Palestinian cause but our politicians are pro Israeli cause, on a personal level I wonder if that state of affairs exists because our politicians have been compromised in some form or other.
They supposed to represent the people it's a slippery road when they start doing their own thing particularly if it's all the time.
[Post edited 30 Jul 16:03]

El Ghazi linked to Cardiff with Peo Palestine views. on 16:12 - Jul 30 with 1970 viewstrampie

There we go.

Login to get fewer ads

El Ghazi linked to Cardiff with Peo Palestine views. on 16:16 - Jul 30 with 1969 viewsraynor94

El Ghazi linked to Cardiff with Peo Palestine views. on 16:12 - Jul 30 by trampie

There we go.

A bunch of unwashed students, and rent a mob, certainly don't speak for the majority of our Country

Thank God!

El Ghazi linked to Cardiff with Peo Palestine views. on 16:17 - Jul 30 with 1965 viewsReslovenSwan1

Neither can Likud nor Hamas can make a peaceful settlement. They equate progress with blood and both need to be moved sideways and out of the picture to enable a settlement.

Neither should be supported. The job that needs to be done will be done by others.

El Ghazi linked to Cardiff with Peo Palestine views. on 16:17 - Jul 30 with 1958 viewstrampie

El Ghazi linked to Cardiff with Peo Palestine views. on 16:16 - Jul 30 by raynor94

A bunch of unwashed students, and rent a mob, certainly don't speak for the majority of our Country

Thank God!

It's a YouGov poll.

El Ghazi linked to Cardiff with Peo Palestine views. on 16:31 - Jul 30 with 1925 viewscontroversial_jack

El Ghazi linked to Cardiff with Peo Palestine views. on 16:17 - Jul 30 by trampie

It's a YouGov poll.

I agree, most understand the issues and support the Palestinians. It just happens that a few uninformed individuals here don't get the big picture
El Ghazi linked to Cardiff with Peo Palestine views. on 16:38 - Jul 30 with 1910 viewstrampie

El Ghazi linked to Cardiff with Peo Palestine views. on 16:31 - Jul 30 by controversial_jack

I agree, most understand the issues and support the Palestinians. It just happens that a few uninformed individuals here don't get the big picture

Absolutely, they are a little Englander types, god save the queen (or is it king) right wing group that has infiltrated the Swans more and more in recent decades, sad to see.
[Post edited 30 Jul 17:19]

El Ghazi linked to Cardiff with Peo Palestine views. on 16:44 - Jul 30 with 1899 viewsFlashberryjack

El Ghazi linked to Cardiff with Peo Palestine views. on 16:31 - Jul 30 by controversial_jack

In your crazy world all those that support Ukraine don't see the big picture either, not like you and Tramps do.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

El Ghazi linked to Cardiff with Peo Palestine views. on 16:51 - Jul 30 with 1893 viewsonehunglow

El Ghazi linked to Cardiff with Peo Palestine views. on 16:01 - Jul 30 by Boundy

Really ,just a few uneducated by noisey rabble ,ring a 🔔

Folks from outside Wales have to realise this poster is not representative of welsh people.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

El Ghazi linked to Cardiff with Peo Palestine views. on 17:05 - Jul 30 with 1871 viewstrampie

El Ghazi linked to Cardiff with Peo Palestine views. on 16:51 - Jul 30 by onehunglow

Folks from outside Wales have to realise this poster is not representative of welsh people.

Compared to you, I have lived here all my life, I work here, my family are from here, whereas you haven't lived here all your life, you didn't work here all your working life and your current family are not from here.

El Ghazi linked to Cardiff with Peo Palestine views. on 17:05 - Jul 30 with 1877 viewsmax936

El Ghazi linked to Cardiff with Peo Palestine views. on 16:51 - Jul 30 by onehunglow

Well posters need to wake up and not respond to posters who post to antagonise, attention seek and troll.

Not easy on times I know. but I for one has learnt and continue to learn, key word is to AVOID!

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

El Ghazi linked to Cardiff with Peo Palestine views. on 17:17 - Jul 30 with 1845 viewstrampie

El Ghazi linked to Cardiff with Peo Palestine views. on 17:05 - Jul 30 by max936

Well posters need to wake up and not respond to posters who post to antagonise, attention seek and troll.

Not easy on times I know. but I for one has learnt and continue to learn, key word is to AVOID!

I don't post to antagonise, attention seeking or troll (whatever that is), people have opinions on message boards which is fine, this player is good, that player is bad, this team will win, that team will lose etc but on matters of fact, I don't lie, that is why I'm hard to debate against .

Here is an opinion for you Glynneath are much better than Neath at everything

El Ghazi linked to Cardiff with Peo Palestine views. on 17:29 - Jul 30 with 1827 viewsonehunglow

El Ghazi linked to Cardiff with Peo Palestine views. on 17:05 - Jul 30 by max936

Steve. I had a collection on ignore but git embroiled then got a ban .
It’s not easy for me to keep schtum if I see,hear or read something I don’t like. I’m a straight forward what you see is what you get bloke
I’ve read horrendous ( to me) things but kept my finger in my pocket .
They say not to get involved but if it’s unjust,I see my arse

Mr Angry

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

El Ghazi linked to Cardiff with Peo Palestine views. on 17:33 - Jul 30 with 1811 viewsunion_jack

What??? Are you serious???

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

El Ghazi linked to Cardiff with Peo Palestine views. on 17:36 - Jul 30 with 1796 viewstrampie

El Ghazi linked to Cardiff with Peo Palestine views. on 17:29 - Jul 30 by onehunglow

Steve. I had a collection on ignore but git embroiled then got a ban .
It’s not easy for me to keep schtum if I see,hear or read something I don’t like. I’m a straight forward what you see is what you get bloke
I’ve read horrendous ( to me) things but kept my finger in my pocket .
They say not to get involved but if it’s unjust,I see my arse

Mr Angry

Builthy was saying the other day you have him on ignore, now seems like it is me as well, seems like you only want discourse with like minded people to yourself .

Anyway you are disturbing me Boulter and Watson have a match point.

El Ghazi linked to Cardiff with Peo Palestine views. on 17:48 - Jul 30 with 1772 viewsraynor94

El Ghazi linked to Cardiff with Peo Palestine views. on 17:17 - Jul 30 by trampie

I don't post to antagonise, attention seeking or troll (whatever that is), people have opinions on message boards which is fine, this player is good, that player is bad, this team will win, that team will lose etc but on matters of fact, I don't lie, that is why I'm hard to debate against .

Here is an opinion for you Glynneath are much better than Neath at everything

We used to call people like you a s**t stirrer, you can't help yourself, you must get a kick out of it

El Ghazi linked to Cardiff with Peo Palestine views. on 17:48 - Jul 30 with 1772 viewsDr_Winston

El Ghazi linked to Cardiff with Peo Palestine views. on 17:33 - Jul 30 by union_jack

What??? Are you serious???

He did post Novara Media as a source mind. They're like Fox News for Left Wingers.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

El Ghazi linked to Cardiff with Peo Palestine views. on 20:28 - Jul 30 with 1671 viewsReslovenSwan1

El Ghazi linked to Cardiff with Peo Palestine views. on 16:44 - Jul 30 by Flashberryjack

In your crazy world all those that support Ukraine don't see the big picture either, not like you and Tramps do.

In reality Russia and Israel are in the same thought process.

Both are stealing land.
Both have spurious historical claims on the land.
Both are ethnically removing the indigenous population. Russia by razing and rebuilding. Israel more systematically.
Both are planting same minded settlers on gained lands.
Both are prepared to kill to get their aims.
Both are prepared to lose their own citizen in big numbers.
Russia feel justified in their actions by the success of Israel.
Russian is correct in accusing the west of hypocrisy.

El Ghazi linked to Cardiff with Peo Palestine views. on 21:31 - Jul 30 with 1565 viewsfelixstowe_jack

El Ghazi linked to Cardiff with Peo Palestine views. on 20:28 - Jul 30 by ReslovenSwan1

In reality Russia and Israel are in the same thought process.

Both are stealing land.
Both have spurious historical claims on the land.
Both are ethnically removing the indigenous population. Russia by razing and rebuilding. Israel more systematically.
Both are planting same minded settlers on gained lands.
Both are prepared to kill to get their aims.
Both are prepared to lose their own citizen in big numbers.
Russia feel justified in their actions by the success of Israel.
Russian is correct in accusing the west of hypocrisy.

Israel was living in those lands thousands of year before the Muslim who only came Into existence in approximately 800ad.

To compare Israel to Russia is clearly wrong
Russia is not a democracy it is a military dictatorship.
No one is attacking Russia. No one denies Russia has Right to exist.

Israel is a democracy. It is being attacked by terrorist supported by Russia and Iran.

Even the United Nations recognises under international law Israel has a right to defend itself.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024