Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cardiff Airport 10:18 - Jan 13 with 23515 viewsjohnlangy

I know you're all desperate to use and support our Welsh airport based in RHOOSE.

So here is the list of flights available for your delectation and delight in the coming year.

Ryanair ✈️
4 flights a week to Dublin 🇮🇪
3 flights a week to Malaga 🇪🇸
3 flights a week to Alicante 🇪🇸
1 flight a week to Tenerife 🇪🇸
2 flights a week to Faro 🇵🇹
Vueling ✈️
3 flights a week to Alicante 🇪🇸
2 flights a week to Malaga 🇪🇸
KLM ✈️
3 flights a day to Amsterdam 🇳🇱
Loganair ✈️
6 flights a week to Edinburgh 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿
Aer Lingus ✈️
Daily flights to Belfast City ☘️
Balkan Holidays ✈️
Saturday flights to Bulgaria 🇧🇬
TUI ✈️
6 flights a week to Palma 🇪🇸
3 flights a week to Dalaman 🇹🇷
3 flights a week to Antalya 🇹🇷
3 flights a week to Tenerife 🇪🇸
2 flights a week to Larnaca 🇨🇾
2 flights a week to Tunisia 🇹🇳
2 flights a week to Lanzarote 🇪🇸
2 flights a week to Paphos 🇨🇾
2 flights a week to Ibiza 🇪🇸
2 flights a week to Corfu 🇬🇷
2 flights a week to Alicante 🇪🇸
2 flights a week to Rhodes 🇬🇷
2 flights a week to Malaga 🇪🇸
2 flights a week to Menorca 🇪🇸
2 flights a week to Zante 🇬🇷
2 flights a week to Bulgaria 🇧🇬
2 flights a week to Kos 🇬🇷
1 flight a week to Dubrovnik 🇭🇷
1 flight a week to Kefalonia 🇬🇷
1 flight a week to Reus 🇪🇸
1 fight a week to Crete 🇬🇷
1 flight a week to Gran Canaria 🇪🇸

Enjoy
Cardiff Airport on 14:56 - Jul 7 with 938 viewsraynor94

Cardiff Airport on 14:27 - Jul 7 by controversial_jack

Go on, tell us the direct flight destinations, it won't take up much space on here

Perhaps you should read his opening post🤔

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Cardiff Airport on 09:46 - Jul 8 with 806 viewscontroversial_jack

Cardiff Airport on 14:56 - Jul 7 by raynor94

Perhaps you should read his opening post🤔

That's not many for an International airport. All summer destinations btw. It's Bristol again for me this September despite a longer drive.
Cardiff Airport on 09:54 - Jul 8 with 807 viewsReslovenSwan1

Bristol is a horrible airport difficult to get to

With the disgusting £6 drop off arrangement. This is a deliberate man made traffic congestion feature designed to slow down and bottle neck a cars long enough to fleece them of. £6.

It is anti British history. I understand Britishness as a state where businesses provide some sort of service and collect a fee for that service. Here Bristol offer no service and have created a bottle neck for fee extraction. They have two minimum wage teenagers on hand.

From what I have read and seen there are thousand of Welsh people needlessly travelling to Bristol. Clearly there is un tapped potential CWL needs to tap
[Post edited 8 Jul 9:58]

Wise sage since Toshack era

Cardiff Airport on 10:21 - Jul 8 with 790 viewsraynor94

Cardiff Airport on 09:46 - Jul 8 by controversial_jack

That's not many for an International airport. All summer destinations btw. It's Bristol again for me this September despite a longer drive.

Used Cardiff last week whilst not being the best, it's so easy to use breezed through out and in and in house in just under an hour.

If the same destinations are at Bristol and Cardiff I'll choose Cardiff simply for the ease of using it

Cardiff Airport on 10:54 - Jul 8 with 773 viewscontroversial_jack

Cardiff Airport on 10:21 - Jul 8 by raynor94

Used Cardiff last week whilst not being the best, it's so easy to use breezed through out and in and in house in just under an hour.

If the same destinations are at Bristol and Cardiff I'll choose Cardiff simply for the ease of using it

I would too. Bristol is a pain, but it has better options
Cardiff Airport on 11:17 - Jul 8 with 768 viewsWhiterockin

Cardiff Airport on 10:54 - Jul 8 by controversial_jack

I would too. Bristol is a pain, but it has better options

This all day long.
Cardiff Airport on 11:25 - Jul 8 with 757 viewsReslovenSwan1

I noted the Ebbw Vale festival shopping centre which I liked closed due to lack of trade. Local people need to support their local services and the same applies to the airport.

Use CWL this will bring ore flights back from Bristol and make life easier for everyone. It would perhap lead to sale and recovery of cash reducing tax bills.

Rhoose airport is not in Cardiff it is roughly 1/3 distance from Cardiff and 2/3 distance from Swansea.

Back your local facilities. I fly Cardiff where possible.

Cardiff Airport on 17:29 - Jul 22 with 589 viewsDr_Winston

Shut. It. Down.

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/welsh-government-wants-give-furthe

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Login to get fewer ads

Cardiff Airport on 17:34 - Jul 22 with 579 viewsBoundy

Cardiff Airport on 11:25 - Jul 8 by ReslovenSwan1

I noted the Ebbw Vale festival shopping centre which I liked closed due to lack of trade. Local people need to support their local services and the same applies to the airport.

Use CWL this will bring ore flights back from Bristol and make life easier for everyone. It would perhap lead to sale and recovery of cash reducing tax bills.

Rhoose airport is not in Cardiff it is roughly 1/3 distance from Cardiff and 2/3 distance from Swansea.

Back your local facilities. I fly Cardiff where possible.

Even if the flights available are not where you'd like to go ,strange.

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Cardiff Airport on 17:37 - Jul 22 with 573 viewsBoundy

Cardiff Airport on 17:29 - Jul 22 by Dr_Winston

Shut. It. Down.

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/welsh-government-wants-give-furthe

The economics of madmen ,just when will they realise that they're just throwing our money away on another vanity project .

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Cardiff Airport on 18:49 - Jul 22 with 513 viewspencoedjack

Cardiff Airport on 17:37 - Jul 22 by Boundy

The economics of madmen ,just when will they realise that they're just throwing our money away on another vanity project .

Maybe it would be better using the money on a relief road around Newport bringing jobs to Wales.
Cardiff Airport on 19:17 - Jul 22 with 491 viewsbuilthjack

Great news. I have flown from Cardiff a number of times over the last 3 years. Easy to get to, a smooth experience, it knocks spots off most.
Sort more flights out and away to go.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Cardiff Airport on 19:37 - Jul 22 with 462 viewsWhiterockin

Cardiff Airport on 19:17 - Jul 22 by builthjack

Great news. I have flown from Cardiff a number of times over the last 3 years. Easy to get to, a smooth experience, it knocks spots off most.
Sort more flights out and away to go.

1M people use Cardiff Airport every year. The new £200M subsidy means the Welsh public subsidise every single passenger by £200 a time, I hope you are proud to take the Welsh taxpayers money.
Cardiff Airport on 19:40 - Jul 22 with 456 viewsraynor94

Cardiff Airport on 19:37 - Jul 22 by Whiterockin

1M people use Cardiff Airport every year. The new £200M subsidy means the Welsh public subsidise every single passenger by £200 a time, I hope you are proud to take the Welsh taxpayers money.

I like using Cardiff for convenience, but those figures are eye watering

Cardiff Airport on 19:46 - Jul 22 with 434 viewsbuilthjack

Where do you get £200 from?

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Cardiff Airport on 19:49 - Jul 22 with 427 viewsDr_Winston

Cardiff Airport on 19:46 - Jul 22 by builthjack

Maths.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Cardiff Airport on 19:50 - Jul 22 with 422 viewsbuilthjack

Cardiff Airport on 19:49 - Jul 22 by Dr_Winston

Maths.

You can’t count then.

Cardiff Airport on 19:50 - Jul 22 with 420 viewsraynor94

Cardiff Airport on 19:46 - Jul 22 by builthjack

200 million divided by 1 million =£200😉

Cardiff Airport on 20:03 - Jul 22 with 407 viewsReslovenSwan1

The recent £200m is an investment. If it was for Tata Steel posters on here would be delighted. Parochial Swansea crowd.

The CWL and St Athan together provide 4000 jobs and£200m in local benefits.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/articles/cpwd5l4j2zvo

Cardiff Airport on 20:04 - Jul 22 with 398 viewsWhiterockin

Cardiff Airport on 19:50 - Jul 22 by raynor94

Sometimes on this board I really give up.
Cardiff Airport on 20:07 - Jul 22 with 385 viewsbuilthjack

Cardiff Airport on 19:50 - Jul 22 by raynor94

Wrong.

Cardiff Airport on 20:11 - Jul 22 with 368 viewsbuilthjack

Cardiff Airport on 20:04 - Jul 22 by Whiterockin

Sometimes on this board I really give up.

Me too.
£200m over 10 years, and passenger numbers looking to rise to 2m works out at a tenner.

Cardiff Airport on 20:19 - Jul 22 with 339 viewsWhiterockin

If they knew the figures when they took it over it would never have happened. Do you really think that they can do an accurate forecast for the next 10 years when they have failed miserably over the last 10. It's just more Welsh taxpayers money wasted. I looked earlier and I think it was 9 flights out today. International Airport by name only.
Cardiff Airport on 20:20 - Jul 22 with 334 viewsraynor94

Cardiff Airport on 20:11 - Jul 22 by builthjack

Me too.
£200m over 10 years, and passenger numbers looking to rise to 2m works out at a tenner.

Latest numbers using the airport are 840.000, as you say looking to rise to 2 million, let's be fair they are fantasy island figures.

Latest losses are 1/2 a million, I enjoy using Cardiff, but it's difficult to justify these eye watering figures.

Cardiff Airport on 20:38 - Jul 22 with 320 viewsonehunglow

So Wales cannot even sustain one airport
Another case of relying on England then.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024