Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Donald Trump 18:10 - Nov 2 with 15115 views1983

Odds on favourite to be next President ?
Just when you thought the world couldn't get any madder

Donald Trump on 00:20 - Mar 14 with 1048 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Donald Trump on 17:25 - Mar 13 by SullutaCreturned

Yeah he also told them to fight like hell and given how things went over there during the election and all the lnaguage he has used since, it was stolen, they cheated etc, urging a wound up mob to march as he did, well we saw the outcome.

If Luke Williams picked you to play in the south wales derby this weekend and pulled you aside just before kick off and told you to “fight like hell” for the team would you:

A) Give absolutely every inch of effort doing whatever you can to help your team and club achieve the victory.

B) Lamp the first Cardiff player you see out cold resulting in an immediate red card.

?

The concept of fighting for something is incredibly common in everyday discourse and very very rarely linked to literal violence.

Poll: We all dream of a managerial team of Alan Tates?

Donald Trump on 17:09 - Mar 14 with 959 viewsSullutaCreturned

Donald Trump on 00:20 - Mar 14 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

If Luke Williams picked you to play in the south wales derby this weekend and pulled you aside just before kick off and told you to “fight like hell” for the team would you:

A) Give absolutely every inch of effort doing whatever you can to help your team and club achieve the victory.

B) Lamp the first Cardiff player you see out cold resulting in an immediate red card.

?

The concept of fighting for something is incredibly common in everyday discourse and very very rarely linked to literal violence.

Surely you can see how ridiculous an analogy that is. Even so footballers have become so wound up they go out on the pitch and do stupid things, there was our very own Chico and who can forget Cantona's attack?

The crowd in front of Trump had been wound up by him for weeks with his talk of a stolen election, Taken from CNN politics....

The former president said he didn’t listen to his attorneys who told him he had lost the election because he didn’t respect them and that he “respected many others that said the election was rigged.”

“I was listening to different people, and when I added it all up, the election was rigged,” Trump told NBC’s Kristen Welker.

He added, “You know who I listen to? Myself. I saw what happened.”

In the indictment against Trump, prosecutors detailed the “prolific lies” Trump made in the wake of the 2020 election, including knowingly pushing false claims of voter fraud and voting machines switching votes despite state and federal officials telling him the claims were wrong.

Prosecutors put forward several examples of Trump being told by his aides that fraud claims he was promoting were false. The indictment cites instances where Trump was informed that his claims were false by then-Vice President Mike Pence, the director of national intelligence, senior members of the Justice Department, the Department of Homeland Security’s Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency, his own staffers, state lawmakers as well as state and federal courts.

“But the defendant disseminated them anyway – to make his knowingly false claims appear legitimate, create an intense atmosphere of mistrust and anger, and erode public faith in the administration of the election,” the indictment reads.
Donald Trump on 18:02 - Mar 14 with 943 viewsshingle

Donald Trump on 23:51 - Mar 13 by DJack

You need to educate yourself on Trump and drone strikes, then discuss the innocents.

Also there is no such thing as anti-Trump media. If there was he would have been challenged from day 1 on his lies. The truth is the press crave the clicks/engagement so they are not doing their job as free press.

No such thing as anti Trump media you say, i rest my case.
Donald Trump on 18:03 - Mar 14 with 941 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Donald Trump on 17:09 - Mar 14 by SullutaCreturned

Surely you can see how ridiculous an analogy that is. Even so footballers have become so wound up they go out on the pitch and do stupid things, there was our very own Chico and who can forget Cantona's attack?

The crowd in front of Trump had been wound up by him for weeks with his talk of a stolen election, Taken from CNN politics....

The former president said he didn’t listen to his attorneys who told him he had lost the election because he didn’t respect them and that he “respected many others that said the election was rigged.”

“I was listening to different people, and when I added it all up, the election was rigged,” Trump told NBC’s Kristen Welker.

In the indictment against Trump, prosecutors detailed the “prolific lies” Trump made in the wake of the 2020 election, including knowingly pushing false claims of voter fraud and voting machines switching votes despite state and federal officials telling him the claims were wrong.

Prosecutors put forward several examples of Trump being told by his aides that fraud claims he was promoting were false. The indictment cites instances where Trump was informed that his claims were false by then-Vice President Mike Pence, the director of national intelligence, senior members of the Justice Department, the Department of Homeland Security’s Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency, his own staffers, state lawmakers as well as state and federal courts.

“But the defendant disseminated them anyway – to make his knowingly false claims appear legitimate, create an intense atmosphere of mistrust and anger, and erode public faith in the administration of the election,” the indictment reads.

"Knowingly false claims"?

The FBI coerced social media (Twitter and Facebook) to censor anyone from talking about the Hunter Biden laptop information in the weeks before the election, using the lie that it was Russian disinformation (something they knew was a lie, because they HAD the laptop).

And Anthony Blinken (working for the Biden campaign) personally organized the "51 intelligence experts" to also claim that it was Russian disinformation.

These two things aren't conspiracy theories. They are documented facts that nobody even denies.

And while it doesn't matter whether their efforts worked or not in order to be considered "election rigging," one poll shows that 17% of Biden's voters would NOT have voted for him, had they known that the laptop was real.

Had it been Trump who weaponized the FBI and "intelligence experts" to censor and squash a potentially election-turning story in the weeks before the vote, Congress would have impreached him for it immediately. And, for once, with good reason.
[Post edited 14 Mar 18:05]

POTY 2015
Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Donald Trump on 18:43 - Mar 14 with 910 viewsGwyn737

Donald Trump on 18:03 - Mar 14 by Tummer_from_Texas

The FBI coerced social media (Twitter and Facebook) to censor anyone from talking about the Hunter Biden laptop information in the weeks before the election, using the lie that it was Russian disinformation (something they knew was a lie, because they HAD the laptop).

And Anthony Blinken (working for the Biden campaign) personally organized the "51 intelligence experts" to also claim that it was Russian disinformation.

These two things aren't conspiracy theories. They are documented facts that nobody even denies.

And while it doesn't matter whether their efforts worked or not in order to be considered "election rigging," one poll shows that 17% of Biden's voters would NOT have voted for him, had they known that the laptop was real.

Had it been Trump who weaponized the FBI and "intelligence experts" to censor and squash a potentially election-turning story in the weeks before the vote, Congress would have impreached him for it immediately. And, for once, with good reason.

Do you actually believe that the election was actually physically stolen, as in Trump got more votes than Biden? If that’s the case it’s not social media you should blame, it’s the My Pilliow idiot and his ilk that caused the damage.

You need to bear in mind, when interacting on this site that there are only a tiny number of posters who champion Biden. Also it should be no surprise that Trump’s America first isn’t popular abroad.

In the main it’s looked on with despair that those two are the best you can do.
Donald Trump on 19:07 - Mar 14 with 904 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Donald Trump on 17:09 - Mar 14 by SullutaCreturned

It’s a perfectly fine analogy. Do the beastie boys get arrested every time a fight breaks out at a party? Would Elton John be arrested for claiming Saturday night is alright for fighting? Does Cheryl Cole get arrested for saying she’s going to fight fight fight fight fight for this love? No she got arrested for lamping a toilet attendant.

To fight for something, a cause, a belief, something worth having that is being held against you has been an incredibly commonplace phrase for decades if not centuries. Nobody in their right minds would suggest it means literal fighting.

Donald Trump on 20:35 - Mar 14 with 883 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Donald Trump on 18:43 - Mar 14 by Gwyn737

Do you actually believe that the election was actually physically stolen, as in Trump got more votes than Biden? If that’s the case it’s not social media you should blame, it’s the My Pilliow idiot and his ilk that caused the damage.

You need to bear in mind, when interacting on this site that there are only a tiny number of posters who champion Biden. Also it should be no surprise that Trump’s America first isn’t popular abroad.

Just out of curiosity...if Trump isn't popular abroad because his policy is "America first," you are obviously implying that any alternative to Trump is better because it WOULDN'T put America first.

So why does it then also baffle and flabbergast so many on this thread how Trump still has American supporters?
[Post edited 14 Mar 20:36]

POTY 2015
Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Donald Trump on 20:57 - Mar 14 with 871 viewsSullutaCreturned

Donald Trump on 18:03 - Mar 14 by Tummer_from_Texas

This is about Trump. You won't find many on here defending Biden but that's a seperate thread.

This is about what Trump definitely did.
Login to get fewer ads

Donald Trump on 21:10 - Mar 14 with 867 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Donald Trump on 20:57 - Mar 14 by SullutaCreturned

This is about Trump. You won't find many on here defending Biden but that's a seperate thread.

This is about what Trump definitely did.

And "knowingly false claims" is part of the narrative about "what Trump definitely did."

And he definitely told everyone that day to "make their voices known, peacefully and patriotically."

Which is about as un-insurrectionist as language can get nowadays about political opponents, especially compared to the corrupt evil that is laser-focused on stopping the people from having their say in November.
[Post edited 14 Mar 21:13]

POTY 2015

Donald Trump on 21:20 - Mar 14 with 859 viewsGwyn737

Donald Trump on 20:35 - Mar 14 by Tummer_from_Texas

Just out of curiosity...if Trump isn't popular abroad because his policy is "America first," you are obviously implying that any alternative to Trump is better because it WOULDN'T put America first.

So why does it then also baffle and flabbergast so many on this thread how Trump still has American supporters?

A say the same about how many police figures are viewed around the world.

Any comments on the election rigging question?
Donald Trump on 21:49 - Mar 14 with 847 viewsDr_Winston

Donald Trump on 20:35 - Mar 14 by Tummer_from_Texas

I guess it kind of baffles people outside the US just how many Americans will vociferously defend an orange adulterer, sex abuser & fraudster despite overwhelming evidence that he is all of these things.

I mean, when there are literally thousands, maybe even millions of morons who will wave signs saying stuff like "Thank the Lord Jesus for President Trump", then it's not all that hard to imagine why the rest of the civilised World views America in much the same way as Victorian tourists who paid tuppence for a tour of Colney Hatch Insane Asylum viewed the residents there.
[Post edited 14 Mar 21:56]

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Donald Trump on 22:29 - Mar 14 with 823 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Donald Trump on 21:20 - Mar 14 by Gwyn737

A say the same about how many police figures are viewed around the world.

Any comments on the election rigging question?

I've already said how I know for a fact it was rigged.

Sure, there's a million allegations of actual voter fraud, and even a movie (2000 Mules) that I haven't seen but apparently is quite interesting. But stuff like that can always be brushed off as hoaxes. Video can be manipulated or taken out of context, etc.

So why talk about stuff like that, when the other side doesn't even try to deny the truth about the rigging done by the FBI and Anthony Blinken's 51.

And as for the consequences of this proven election rigging, let's even say, for argument's sake, that 90% of those 17% of Biden voters were lying when they said they wouldn't have voted for him. Perhaps 90% of them were already having buyer's remorse knowing what a disaster they had elected. Fat chance of that, though, since the poll was taken in early 2021. But let's entertain it anyway...

If 1.7% of Biden's voters in every state simply did not vote, that changes the outcomes in:

Arizona
Pennsylvania
Georgia
Wisconsin
Nevada

And Trump wins the electoral college in similar fashion to 2016.

Rigged elections certainly have consequences. 400K people might still be alive in Ukraine, for starters.

POTY 2015

Donald Trump on 22:39 - Mar 14 with 803 viewsGwyn737

Donald Trump on 22:29 - Mar 14 by Tummer_from_Texas

I've already said how I know for a fact it was rigged.

Sure, there's a million allegations of actual voter fraud, and even a movie (2000 Mules) that I haven't seen but apparently is quite interesting. But stuff like that can always be brushed off as hoaxes. Video can be manipulated or taken out of context, etc.

So why talk about stuff like that, when the other side doesn't even try to deny the truth about the rigging done by the FBI and Anthony Blinken's 51.

And as for the consequences of this proven election rigging, let's even say, for argument's sake, that 90% of those 17% of Biden voters were lying when they said they wouldn't have voted for him. Perhaps 90% of them were already having buyer's remorse knowing what a disaster they had elected. Fat chance of that, though, since the poll was taken in early 2021. But let's entertain it anyway...

If 1.7% of Biden's voters in every state simply did not vote, that changes the outcomes in:

Arizona
Pennsylvania
Georgia
Wisconsin
Nevada

And Trump wins the electoral college in similar fashion to 2016.

Rigged elections certainly have consequences. 400K people might still be alive in Ukraine, for starters.

2000 Mules?

For goodness sake.
Donald Trump on 22:47 - Mar 14 with 797 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Donald Trump on 22:39 - Mar 14 by Gwyn737

2000 Mules?

For goodness sake.

Wow, take things out of context much? If so, the media has a job waiting for you, bud!

As I clearly was saying, I don't even look at that voter fraud stuff when the actual proven rigging is there.
[Post edited 14 Mar 22:48]

POTY 2015

Donald Trump on 11:53 - Mar 15 with 716 viewsWingstandwood

Donald Trump on 22:47 - Mar 14 by Tummer_from_Texas

Wow, take things out of context much? If so, the media has a job waiting for you, bud!

As I clearly was saying, I don't even look at that voter fraud stuff when the actual proven rigging is there.
[Post edited 14 Mar 22:48]

Interesting poll in 'South Bronx N.Y.C' initiated and evaluated towards the end of last year, showing overwhelming evidence that once loyal, once rock solid Democratic voters belonging to the poorest black communities are now switching over to the Republican Party in incredible numbers.

The suggestion is that it's the born and bred 'impoverished/low-paid' Americans who are the ones who truly suffer the real consequences of uncontrolled mass immigration numbers. That are?...... Truly shocking by the sheer number of millions that have entered into the U.S.A!

It is the black hotel worker and construction worker etc (has happened) who will be forced NOT to refuse seven twelve hour shifts a week, zero-overtime pay rate and pay reduction ...... OTHERWISE?...... Its out of the door they go, to be replaced by others who entered the U.S illegally and from guess where????

It is indeed the black community in N.Y.C that will suffer the job losses and worsening employment conditions, because foreign 'slave labour' exploitation lowers the "going rate" and working conditions for people NOT employed in tax-funded sectors.

The people of Texas, other cities and U.S regions have my every empathy, because it looks like there is some insane form of ( looks more like a Marxist plot?) sabotage/strategy to ruin and destabilise the U.S.A. from within happening here.

America's greatest enemy isn't Russia, China, Iran or North Korea its the U.S government itself!!!!

Argus!

Donald Trump on 12:08 - Mar 15 with 711 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Donald Trump on 21:49 - Mar 14 by Dr_Winston

I guess it kind of baffles people outside the US just how many Americans will vociferously defend an orange adulterer, sex abuser & fraudster despite overwhelming evidence that he is all of these things.

I mean, when there are literally thousands, maybe even millions of morons who will wave signs saying stuff like "Thank the Lord Jesus for President Trump", then it's not all that hard to imagine why the rest of the civilised World views America in much the same way as Victorian tourists who paid tuppence for a tour of Colney Hatch Insane Asylum viewed the residents there.

We also have a known adulterer as head of state and his brother is an alleged sex abuser. His son is currently under investigation for alleged lying on his visa forms regarding his admitted drug use.

Powerful people have always done these things.

Donald Trump on 13:54 - Mar 15 with 655 viewsonehunglow

Donald Trump on 12:08 - Mar 15 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

We also have a known adulterer as head of state and his brother is an alleged sex abuser. His son is currently under investigation for alleged lying on his visa forms regarding his admitted drug use.

Trump pre eminent I would suggest .

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Donald Trump on 13:58 - Mar 15 with 651 viewsonehunglow

Donald Trump on 21:49 - Mar 14 by Dr_Winston

Outstanding critique
Forget his “policies” His demeanour and his outrageous arrogance together with his preening visage …is enough to recoil

Outside of America sees more perspective

Trump supporters clearly fanatical and worship the man

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Donald Trump on 16:34 - Mar 15 with 591 viewsGwyn737

Donald Trump on 12:08 - Mar 15 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

Not elected, though.
Donald Trump on 16:48 - Mar 15 with 585 viewsSullutaCreturned

Donald Trump on 19:07 - Mar 14 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

It’s a perfectly fine analogy. Do the beastie boys get arrested every time a fight breaks out at a party? Would Elton John be arrested for claiming Saturday night is alright for fighting? Does Cheryl Cole get arrested for saying she’s going to fight fight fight fight fight for this love? No she got arrested for lamping a toilet attendant.

To fight for something, a cause, a belief, something worth having that is being held against you has been an incredibly commonplace phrase for decades if not centuries. Nobody in their right minds would suggest it means literal fighting.

Except of course literally hundreds of people did take it literally.

Pop stars have been arrested for things that have happened at gigs. Most people don't take pop music literally though because that WOULD be silly.

it is a well worn phrase that people usually don't take literally but when it goes along with everything else Trump said, he rabble roused but acts surprised when the rabble went berserk.

Trump tweeted for it to stay peaceful, no violence but only so he could claim innocence. it was his words that stoked those people up. It was Trump that urged them to march on Capitol hill.
Donald Trump on 16:51 - Mar 15 with 584 viewsSullutaCreturned

Donald Trump on 18:43 - Mar 14 by Gwyn737

It's BBC me again, Gwyn. I've had it here with the Tories and Labour supporters. Now I'm getting it with USA politics, if I say something about one it must mean I support the other.

It's as barmy as suggesting I'm a Cardiff fan.

They are both unsuitable to be POTUS, in my opinion.
Donald Trump on 18:55 - Mar 15 with 550 viewsSullutaCreturned

Donald Trump on 18:20 - Mar 13 by shingle

There you go contradicting yourself again, the others all sent everyone to war and also killed thousands of innocents, Trump did not but you only mention that it is Trump who is not a safe pair of hands lol and as for being appalled at Trumps behaviour at capitol hill i am not, simply because i am weary of what the Anti Trump media are reporting about him and on the other side of the coin the pro Trump media say that what has been reported is extremely exaggerated so unlike yourself who easily jumps on a bandwagon and will believe whoever is flavour of the month, i am not naive enough to believe either side.
[Post edited 13 Mar 18:22]

I haven't contradicted myself, not sending people off to a foreign country to fight doesn't mean you are a safe pair of hands, a country's leader can be dangerous in very many ways and for that just look at the cyber attacks perpetrated by Russian and Chinese backed groups.

Those previous POTUS's don't matter, they will not be the next POTUS but Trump might.

Now where you are so completely wrong is about me jumping on a bandwagon and believing whoever is flavour of the month. Can you produce any examples of politicians I believe? Can you produce any examples of politicians I support?

On the other hand, while you say you are not naive enough to believe either side you launch a stout defence of Trump and an attack on my post. Seems like you believe Trump, now that is highly contradictory.
Donald Trump on 18:56 - Mar 17 with 462 viewsKilkennyjack

Working people - dont be duped by Trump ….

Beware of the Risen People

Donald Trump on 19:27 - Mar 17 with 437 viewsSullutaCreturned

Donald Trump on 11:53 - Mar 15 by Wingstandwood

Interesting poll in 'South Bronx N.Y.C' initiated and evaluated towards the end of last year, showing overwhelming evidence that once loyal, once rock solid Democratic voters belonging to the poorest black communities are now switching over to the Republican Party in incredible numbers.

The suggestion is that it's the born and bred 'impoverished/low-paid' Americans who are the ones who truly suffer the real consequences of uncontrolled mass immigration numbers. That are?...... Truly shocking by the sheer number of millions that have entered into the U.S.A!

It is the black hotel worker and construction worker etc (has happened) who will be forced NOT to refuse seven twelve hour shifts a week, zero-overtime pay rate and pay reduction ...... OTHERWISE?...... Its out of the door they go, to be replaced by others who entered the U.S illegally and from guess where????

It is indeed the black community in N.Y.C that will suffer the job losses and worsening employment conditions, because foreign 'slave labour' exploitation lowers the "going rate" and working conditions for people NOT employed in tax-funded sectors.

The people of Texas, other cities and U.S regions have my every empathy, because it looks like there is some insane form of ( looks more like a Marxist plot?) sabotage/strategy to ruin and destabilise the U.S.A. from within happening here.

America's greatest enemy isn't Russia, China, Iran or North Korea its the U.S government itself!!!!

I've started reading a book by David Runciman called "How Democracy Ends" and the opening few pages are very interesting.

Democracies all across the world are tearing themselves apart, he likens the USA political situation to a middle aged mans mid life crisis and their falshy sports car ( well he says motorbike) is Donald Trump.

Your last line about the greatest enemy, that is true in the UK also.Many other places too. Governments are not working in the interests of their people, they are working in self interests, working to make their rich friends richer, they give assistance and power to corporations, he suggests that corporations could be the next rulers of the world, I'm sure that was the plot line from a film that I have seen but cannot remember the name of.
Donald Trump on 20:48 - Mar 17 with 425 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Donald Trump on 16:34 - Mar 15 by Gwyn737

Not elected, though.

Elected by God. Allegedly.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024