Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Donald Trump 18:10 - Nov 2 with 15028 views1983

Odds on favourite to be next President ?
Just when you thought the world couldn't get any madder

Donald Trump on 09:10 - Nov 6 with 1286 viewsmangohilljack

Donald Trump on 21:36 - Nov 3 by Tummer_from_Texas

Nope, but Putin sure did under Obama.

Then came four years of peace.

Putin couldn't even get his Nordstream Pipeline built during the Trump administration because of America's sanctions against Russia. But those sanctions, of course, were rescinded immediately when Biden took office.

Of course that pipeline has since been destroyed (the worst act of environmental terrorism in the history of the planet, brought to you by America's Green New Deal party). But the ability to complete it in the first place, among other things done simply to reverse everything the Bad Orange Man did, emboldened Putin and got us where we are now.

The same party (Green New Deal party Biden Obama's puppet) are currently clearing Gaza so they can instal their own pipelines.
Donald Trump on 18:57 - Dec 20 with 1099 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Colorado state supreme court rules that Donald Trump will be banned from the ballot in that state.

So they are going to forbid people from voting for Republican nominee. All in the name of "protecting democracy."

Democrats read Orwell and think he wrote instruction manuals.

POTY 2015
Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Donald Trump on 19:19 - Dec 20 with 1078 viewsshingle

Donald Trump on 18:57 - Dec 20 by Tummer_from_Texas

Colorado state supreme court rules that Donald Trump will be banned from the ballot in that state.

So they are going to forbid people from voting for Republican nominee. All in the name of "protecting democracy."

Ignore it they are all democrat judges who voted for and all this nonsense, it will now go to the US supreme court and get overruled, they are so worried about Trump everything they try to do to stop him just plays into his hands, the mug shot they put out of him ended up in him making millions off it, it was hilarious.
Donald Trump on 21:03 - Dec 20 with 1035 viewsFlashberryjack

I don't know many Americans, but all of them said they were much better off under Trump, just saying.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Donald Trump on 22:34 - Dec 20 with 998 viewscontroversial_jack

Donald Trump on 21:03 - Dec 20 by Flashberryjack

I don't know many Americans, but all of them said they were much better off under Trump, just saying.

My cousin snd his American family left to come to the UK
Donald Trump on 23:23 - Dec 20 with 976 viewsBoundy

Donald Trump on 22:34 - Dec 20 by controversial_jack

Cool story, is there more ?

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Donald Trump on 00:45 - Dec 21 with 950 viewsRobbie

Conspiracy theories abound , Putin is waiting for Trump to be re elected as President .

Seems the conflict in Ukraine can only be stopped by these two having a meeting .

The Internet must be right of course .
Donald Trump on 00:59 - Dec 21 with 947 viewsDJack

It was J. Michael Luttig (a judge) who pushed this and apparently he is Republican,an originalist, conservative, and institutionalist.

Go back to QAnon.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Login to get fewer ads

Donald Trump on 01:00 - Dec 21 with 947 viewsDJack

Donald Trump on 23:23 - Dec 20 by Boundy

Cool story, is there more ?

I notice you didn't ask Flash for any more.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Donald Trump on 01:03 - Dec 21 with 936 viewsmajorraglan

No, the people are free to vote for an alternative Republican nominee.
Donald Trump on 01:09 - Dec 21 with 925 viewsDJack

Donald Trump on 01:03 - Dec 21 by majorraglan

No, the people are free to vote for an alternative Republican nominee.

Additionally the court ruled that THE US CONSTITUTION bars Trump from the ballot. (14th Amendment - and Tummer loves the ammendments, so why the noise now!)

Donald Trump on 06:47 - Dec 21 with 903 viewsKilkennyjack

So a fat old bloke raises a militia of half-wits to try to physically prevent the handover of power to Joe Biden.

Just because he lost.
What a baby.

Then people seem really offended that the learned American judges might stop his nomination next time based on his behaviour previously on 06th Jan.

Lets be honest this Trump PoS shames America and he is clearly a threat to a democratic usa.

Lock him up.

Beware of the Risen People

Donald Trump on 07:25 - Dec 21 with 894 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Donald Trump on 06:47 - Dec 21 by Kilkennyjack

So a fat old bloke raises a militia of half-wits to try to physically prevent the handover of power to Joe Biden.

Just because he lost.
What a baby.

Then people seem really offended that the learned American judges might stop his nomination next time based on his behaviour previously on 06th Jan.

Lets be honest this Trump PoS shames America and he is clearly a threat to a democratic usa.

Lock him up.

A good thing we don't have to go through the American farce of a presidential election every four years when the Americans are given the choice of senior Bidden and Trump.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Donald Trump on 07:58 - Dec 21 with 871 viewsBoundy

Donald Trump on 01:00 - Dec 21 by DJack

I notice you didn't ask Flash for any more.

Because I missed his post, my apologies ,I'm no Trump lover but in my little world my view is as oft repeated is if the best candidates to be the leader of the free world is between Trump and Biden ,like UK politics I'm out.

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Donald Trump on 08:29 - Dec 21 with 866 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Donald Trump on 07:58 - Dec 21 by Boundy

Because I missed his post, my apologies ,I'm no Trump lover but in my little world my view is as oft repeated is if the best candidates to be the leader of the free world is between Trump and Biden ,like UK politics I'm out.

When the choice is Biden or Trump you do have to wonder why that is the choice?

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Donald Trump on 08:49 - Dec 21 with 861 viewsGwyn737

Donald Trump on 07:25 - Dec 21 by felixstowe_jack

A good thing we don't have to go through the American farce of a presidential election every four years when the Americans are given the choice of senior Bidden and Trump.

We should be so glad of that fact.

Goodness knows we’ve got our problems up the US should be a cautionary tale - basket case of a country.
Donald Trump on 08:52 - Dec 21 with 859 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Just because he lost.
What a baby.

Lock him up.

Isn’t it more of a threat to democracy to lock up your political opponents?

Poll: We all dream of a managerial team of Alan Tates?

Donald Trump on 09:23 - Dec 21 with 846 viewsJumpingJackFlash

Donald Trump on 08:52 - Dec 21 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

Good point.

Trump spent much of the 2016 campaign shouting "lock her up" about his political opponent.
Donald Trump on 09:24 - Dec 21 with 845 viewsonehunglow

Just because he lost.
What a baby.

Lock him up.

He's a criminal
Simple

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Donald Trump on 12:04 - Dec 21 with 805 viewsDJack

Donald Trump on 09:23 - Dec 21 by JumpingJackFlash

Good point.

Trump spent much of the 2016 campaign shouting "lock her up" about his political opponent.

This.

Trump, over the years called for Obama, Hillary, Weiner, and Cruz to be stricken from the ballot for any number of reasons, largely false or petty.

Yet Tummer is salty over a LEGITIMATE reason to block some on

Donald Trump on 12:10 - Dec 21 with 801 viewsDJack

Donald Trump on 07:58 - Dec 21 by Boundy

I dont need nor warrant an apology. Biden is only up as the candidate as he is the only person who COULD beat Trump. A Trump US, based upon his own statements, is looking autocratic/dictatorial.

Donald Trump on 13:47 - Dec 21 with 773 viewsFlashberryjack

Donald Trump on 22:34 - Dec 20 by controversial_jack

And ?

Hello

Donald Trump on 14:20 - Dec 21 with 756 viewscontroversial_jack

Donald Trump on 13:47 - Dec 21 by Flashberryjack

And ?

Someone stated he didn't know any Americans who were unhappy with trump, so i stated I did.
Donald Trump on 14:56 - Dec 21 with 748 viewsFlashberryjack

Donald Trump on 14:20 - Dec 21 by controversial_jack

Someone stated he didn't know any Americans who were unhappy with trump, so i stated I did.

Ah! so they left America because they didn't like Trump ? bit drastic that.

Hello

Donald Trump on 15:14 - Dec 21 with 731 viewsKilkennyjack

Donald Trump on 08:52 - Dec 21 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

You certainly should not lock up opponents who hold different democratic views.

Trump however is a one off - led an insurrection to retain power and admires dictator style leaders. When someone tells you who they are, then you should believe them …

Beware of the Risen People

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024