Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Announcement anytime soon. 21:08 - Jun 9 with 8293 viewsjacktar

Grapevine says Chris Davies and Ryland Morgans in the coaching team. I'd be happy with that.

We shouldn't all be tarred with the same brush you know!

Announcement anytime soon. on 13:07 - Jun 11 with 1331 viewsBadlands

Announcement anytime soon. on 12:19 - Jun 11 by krunchykarrot

The blame lies with the manager as we all know and i believe people who have criticised him have a valid point, however some of the induvidual errors from a few players were absolutely "coach killers" as they say and dropped the confidence of the team. Playing the way we did was only going to compound this and the change was noticable.

TBF it’s hard to blame individuals or individual mistakes for 16 points from 63.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Announcement anytime soon. on 13:26 - Jun 11 with 1279 viewskrunchykarrot

Announcement anytime soon. on 13:07 - Jun 11 by Badlands

TBF it’s hard to blame individuals or individual mistakes for 16 points from 63.

I know its hard but i will have a go, defenders not realising they are not Franco Baresi and putting the ball in the back row of stand. I think this cost us dearly, hard to convert into points Badlands but you get my drift.
Announcement anytime soon. on 14:11 - Jun 11 with 1243 viewsFireboy2

Announcement anytime soon. on 13:07 - Jun 11 by Badlands

No one mentions the points we won from losing positions 🤔
Announcement anytime soon. on 14:16 - Jun 11 with 1217 viewsDr_Winston

Announcement anytime soon. on 13:26 - Jun 11 by krunchykarrot

I know its hard but i will have a go, defenders not realising they are not Franco Baresi and putting the ball in the back row of stand. I think this cost us dearly, hard to convert into points Badlands but you get my drift.

When the manager bangs on about how "brave" (ie, stupid) the players have to be to play the way he wants them to play, how does the blame for the inevitable goals conceded as a result lie with the players?

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Announcement anytime soon. on 15:03 - Jun 11 with 1127 viewsguthrieintherain

Announcement anytime soon. on 14:16 - Jun 11 by Dr_Winston

When the manager bangs on about how "brave" (ie, stupid) the players have to be to play the way he wants them to play, how does the blame for the inevitable goals conceded as a result lie with the players?

It's gone now just stating there is a difference between opinion and fact.

Poll: What will happen with Morgan Whittaker

Announcement anytime soon. on 17:36 - Jun 11 with 1016 viewskrunchykarrot

Not disagreeing Doc, but when you are left 1 on 1 as a 6foot odd CH you put the ball safe not jump underneath it and leave it short for example. The risk should be calculated not plain Sunday League.
Announcement anytime soon. on 17:38 - Jun 12 with 764 viewsReslovenSwan1

Swansea since 2007 have endeavoured to be a possession based team. This means playing out from the back. All Swansea players should be able to do this. It separates Swansea from Cardiff for example.

Swnsea create Premier league footballers and sell them for big money to big teams. Cardiff do not improve footballers and make no profit on player sales.

It is the club philosopohy. Cooper professed to be this type of manager to get the job but then bought in Bennett on big money who could not play this way. Martin cut back the mistakes and the defence and Fisher improved from hard work. Soft gaols were eliminated. Contolled 'hairy moments' are to be expected.

Swansea should endeavour to do trade only with Premeir league temas or patrachute teams. That is where th money is. I watch Swnsea u21 rip an experience Birmingham team 10-1. Birminghm did not give up. It was lovely to watch. I hope Cotterill, Congreve Josh Thomas and Lissah can feature this year. Past precience suggests they will not struggle like prospects Colwill and Isaak Davies have at Cardiff.

Wise sage since Toshack era

Announcement anytime soon. on 21:41 - Jun 12 with 640 viewssw02sea

Because every man and his dog (bar RM) knew the players concerned, didn’t have the skill sets to play that way.
You have to adapt your style to the players you have.
Cast your mind back to the spell we had of 24 games 3 wins.
Who would have believed in the middle of that run of, sideways, backwards walking football, that some schmucko would actually give US money to take him off our hands!
As my dear old mum would say….”Good riddance to bad rubbish”. With bells on.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024