Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
STILL LAUGHING AT SIGGY 20:45 - Nov 2 with 32854 viewsTheResurrection

The Everton fans absolutely HATE the guts of him.

His thread on Grand Old Team Forum has now gone toxic and it's really uncanny reading so, so many of the criticisms he's getting.

Well not that uncanny, just like reading my old posts

And yeah, yeah, you don't care blah blah blah....

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

STILL LAUGHING AT SIGGY on 17:36 - Dec 2 with 3488 viewsE20Jack

STILL LAUGHING AT SIGGY on 17:26 - Dec 2 by costalotta

Eh? What is the quote you acuse me of making up?

I repeat...why is it funny?
[Post edited 2 Dec 2017 17:47]

You asked me why I thought it was funny that we squandered a lot of money.

Well I didnt say that is my reply.

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

STILL LAUGHING AT SIGGY on 17:37 - Dec 2 with 3482 viewsE20Jack

STILL LAUGHING AT SIGGY on 17:30 - Dec 2 by Smellyplumz

Of course they are linked, you seriously think that selling of the clubs best players and relegation are not linked. I can't take you seriously any more. Clueless.

They are not linked in the slightest.

This is not championship manager. Keeping them would have been disastrous both on and off the field.

STILL LAUGHING AT SIGGY on 17:38 - Dec 2 with 3468 viewsSmellyplumz

STILL LAUGHING AT SIGGY on 17:37 - Dec 2 by E20Jack

They are not linked in the slightest.

This is not championship manager. Keeping them would have been disastrous both on and off the field.

Your embarrassing yourself now dimi call it a day. Clueless

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

STILL LAUGHING AT SIGGY on 17:42 - Dec 2 with 3448 viewsthereisnospoon

STILL LAUGHING AT SIGGY on 17:23 - Dec 2 by FerrieBodde

It's seriously amazing how one lad could be so horribly wrong about everything. As they say, even a broken clock is right twice a day. But this TheResurrection lad is just utterly hopeless. Every rubbish prediction and proclamation he makes just ends up dead wrong.

He literally called our abomination of a summer window our "best window ever" (Jesus Christ, I know), incessantly praised the Clucas and Carroll signings like we had just bought de Bruyne and Coutinho, and made thread after thread after thread (seriously like 3 threads everyday) about how much better of a side we were going to be without Sigurdsson and Llorente. All of course, while verbally abusing, insulting, and threatening anyone who disagreed with him.

And some people want this assclown on the trust board? Incredible. The farther he's away from this club or any entity associated with Swansea City FC, the better.
[Post edited 2 Dec 2017 17:42]

took the words right out of my mouth. res is an absolute joker
STILL LAUGHING AT SIGGY on 17:42 - Dec 2 with 3442 viewsE20Jack

STILL LAUGHING AT SIGGY on 17:38 - Dec 2 by Smellyplumz

Your embarrassing yourself now dimi call it a day. Clueless

You cna call me whatever name you want and throw your toys out of the pram.

But the fact remains, they wanted to go, one was almost free to talk to other clubs and with them in our team we were sinking. We had to sell and had to try and get back to free flowing football.

You are deluded if you think keeping them was the answer. Utterly deluded.

STILL LAUGHING AT SIGGY on 17:45 - Dec 2 with 3416 viewswhoflungdung

Dimi

It wasn't the selling of the who were bought as a result

Few could winge about siggy going. He owed us nothing .we owed him everything

Poll: Is it Spa or spa

STILL LAUGHING AT SIGGY on 17:46 - Dec 2 with 3409 viewsSmellyplumz

STILL LAUGHING AT SIGGY on 17:42 - Dec 2 by E20Jack

You cna call me whatever name you want and throw your toys out of the pram.

But the fact remains, they wanted to go, one was almost free to talk to other clubs and with them in our team we were sinking. We had to sell and had to try and get back to free flowing football.

You are deluded if you think keeping them was the answer. Utterly deluded.

Not throwing my toys at all I'm laughing at you making a tit of your self on here telling the world that selling your best players and top scorers and relegation have no link what' so ever. I have already told you I know they wanted to go but your laughing at the money we got for them yet we never replaced them. Your fûcking weird to say the least.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

STILL LAUGHING AT SIGGY on 17:46 - Dec 2 with 3406 viewsE20Jack

STILL LAUGHING AT SIGGY on 17:45 - Dec 2 by whoflungdung

Dimi

It wasn't the selling of the who were bought as a result

Few could winge about siggy going. He owed us nothing .we owed him everything

Again you can call me whatever name you want. Water off a ducks back.

But we had to sell and given the choice again we should sell without hesitation.

Simple business and simple footballing decisions, not even worthy of a second thought.

Login to get fewer ads

STILL LAUGHING AT SIGGY on 17:49 - Dec 2 with 3381 viewsE20Jack

STILL LAUGHING AT SIGGY on 17:46 - Dec 2 by Smellyplumz

Not throwing my toys at all I'm laughing at you making a tit of your self on here telling the world that selling your best players and top scorers and relegation have no link what' so ever. I have already told you I know they wanted to go but your laughing at the money we got for them yet we never replaced them. Your fûcking weird to say the least.

Again you can pretend I am embarrassed, you can pretend the world is pointing and laughing, if that makes you feel better about things then I aint going to stop you.

But once more. He refused to play for us and Llorente was almost out of contract. If you love their abilities so much then if you wish you can attribute their situation to weakening us this season - but us accepting £60m or whatever it was for both of them is not the reason we are where we are.

It was an easy footballing and an easy business decision. Our lack of quality in the purchases is why we are where we are, not the obviously correct decision to sell.

STILL LAUGHING AT SIGGY on 17:50 - Dec 2 with 3372 viewscostalotta

STILL LAUGHING AT SIGGY on 17:46 - Dec 2 by E20Jack

But we had to sell and given the choice again we should sell without hesitation.

Simple business and simple footballing decisions, not even worthy of a second thought.

Should we have sold Bodde or Rangel all the years ago when they wanted to go but had contracts?

I'm not disagreeing that we should not have sold siggy or llorente by the way. Should have been done sooner and with a proper plan and last minute . Com.
STILL LAUGHING AT SIGGY on 17:54 - Dec 2 with 3341 viewsE20Jack

STILL LAUGHING AT SIGGY on 17:50 - Dec 2 by costalotta

Should we have sold Bodde or Rangel all the years ago when they wanted to go but had contracts?

I'm not disagreeing that we should not have sold siggy or llorente by the way. Should have been done sooner and with a proper plan and last minute . Com.

No.

I don't remember the offer we had for Rangel but believe the Bodde one was £1.5m.

We are talking about £60m here and due to our PL circumstances, we survive on our transfer sales. If we dont sell, we dont sign anyone and it was clear from the last 2 seasons we needed a change of direction.

Had to sell, no question.

STILL LAUGHING AT SIGGY on 17:54 - Dec 2 with 3341 viewsexiledclaseboy

We had to sell Sigurdsson and I’m glad we did, especially for the price we got. But if there’s anyone on this thread (and I’ve hardly read any of it) saying that we couldn’t do with him this season or that he wouldn’t be an asset to our current god awful team then they’re deluded.

Poll: Tory leader

STILL LAUGHING AT SIGGY on 17:56 - Dec 2 with 3328 viewsmonmouth

STILL LAUGHING AT SIGGY on 17:54 - Dec 2 by exiledclaseboy

We had to sell Sigurdsson and I’m glad we did, especially for the price we got. But if there’s anyone on this thread (and I’ve hardly read any of it) saying that we couldn’t do with him this season or that he wouldn’t be an asset to our current god awful team then they’re deluded.

Tommy Mutton would help this team. Rory Fallon would add goal threat.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

STILL LAUGHING AT SIGGY on 17:57 - Dec 2 with 3313 viewsE20Jack

STILL LAUGHING AT SIGGY on 17:54 - Dec 2 by exiledclaseboy

Yep, no brainer.

STILL LAUGHING AT SIGGY on 18:00 - Dec 2 with 3292 viewswhoflungdung

Read what I post Diminish

I wSnt referring to you but zvlement
Jeeeez

STILL LAUGHING AT SIGGY on 18:01 - Dec 2 with 3284 viewsdobjack2

STILL LAUGHING AT SIGGY on 17:46 - Dec 2 by E20Jack

Selling was the right thing to do but our future depended on a good transfer window.

There were plenty that were concerned about our ability to strengthen the squad with the money that we got for them at the time.

Unsurprisingly we made poor signings for the money spent, relied heavily on youngsters on loan coming good and did not fill obvious holes in the squad. No pace, no creativity, no fight and too many championship type players playing to a very limited game plan is what we have ended up with.

Bottom of the league is where we are for good reasons.
STILL LAUGHING AT SIGGY on 18:01 - Dec 2 with 3284 viewsexiledclaseboy

STILL LAUGHING AT SIGGY on 18:00 - Dec 2 by whoflungdung

Jeeeez

Спасибо

STILL LAUGHING AT SIGGY on 18:02 - Dec 2 with 3284 viewsE20Jack

STILL LAUGHING AT SIGGY on 18:00 - Dec 2 by whoflungdung

Jeeeez

No idea what that means.

STILL LAUGHING AT SIGGY on 18:03 - Dec 2 with 3274 viewsE20Jack

STILL LAUGHING AT SIGGY on 18:01 - Dec 2 by dobjack2

Selling was the right thing to do but our future depended on a good transfer window.

There were plenty that were concerned about our ability to strengthen the squad with the money that we got for them at the time.

Unsurprisingly we made poor signings for the money spent, relied heavily on youngsters on loan coming good and did not fill obvious holes in the squad. No pace, no creativity, no fight and too many championship type players playing to a very limited game plan is what we have ended up with.

Bottom of the league is where we are for good reasons.

Agree with you.

But the water is clearly muddied with many on here. There is a clear distinction between selling and buying. The selling bit was a foregone conclusion, we had to. Selling them was not the reason we are here and was certainly no mistake.

STILL LAUGHING AT SIGGY on 18:05 - Dec 2 with 3258 viewswhoflungdung

You re acting dumb ....

I was referring to clement not you

And don't shove you beak in Clasey

STILL LAUGHING AT SIGGY on 18:06 - Dec 2 with 3249 viewsGaryjack

STILL LAUGHING AT SIGGY on 18:02 - Dec 2 by E20Jack

No idea what that means.

Zvlement mun! I think he's in that Game of Thrones programme on the telly.
STILL LAUGHING AT SIGGY on 18:06 - Dec 2 with 3248 viewsE20Jack

STILL LAUGHING AT SIGGY on 18:05 - Dec 2 by whoflungdung

You re acting dumb ....

You were calling Clement Dimi?

I have no idea what you are on about. Truly.

STILL LAUGHING AT SIGGY on 18:09 - Dec 2 with 3212 viewsexiledclaseboy

STILL LAUGHING AT SIGGY on 18:05 - Dec 2 by whoflungdung

You re acting dumb ....

я прошу прощения

STILL LAUGHING AT SIGGY on 18:11 - Dec 2 with 3185 viewswhoflungdung

I e never watched games of throne .ever

STILL LAUGHING AT SIGGY on 19:36 - Dec 2 with 3105 viewsRunning_Man

STILL LAUGHING AT SIGGY on 17:23 - Dec 2 by FerrieBodde

It's seriously amazing how one lad could be so horribly wrong about everything. As they say, even a broken clock is right twice a day. But this TheResurrection lad is just utterly hopeless. Every rubbish prediction and proclamation he makes just ends up dead wrong.

He literally called our abomination of a summer window our "best window ever" (Jesus Christ, I know), incessantly praised the Clucas and Carroll signings like we had just bought de Bruyne and Coutinho, and made thread after thread after thread (seriously like 3 threads everyday) about how much better of a side we were going to be without Sigurdsson and Llorente. All of course, while verbally abusing, insulting, and threatening anyone who disagreed with him.

And some people want this assclown on the trust board? Incredible. The farther he's away from this club or any entity associated with Swansea City FC, the better.
[Post edited 2 Dec 2017 17:42]

You must be taking a piss? Someone actually wants that nightmare of a fan to be on a trust board?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024