Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
STILL LAUGHING AT SIGGY 20:45 - Nov 2 with 32853 viewsTheResurrection

The Everton fans absolutely HATE the guts of him.

His thread on Grand Old Team Forum has now gone toxic and it's really uncanny reading so, so many of the criticisms he's getting.

Well not that uncanny, just like reading my old posts

And yeah, yeah, you don't care blah blah blah....

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

STILL LAUGHING AT SIGGY on 17:14 - Dec 2 with 1744 viewscostalotta

STILL LAUGHING AT SIGGY on 17:10 - Dec 2 by E20Jack

I am laughing at the price tag we got for him.

We absolutely mugged them.

What's the point of mugging them and throwing it all down the toilet? Why is that funny?
STILL LAUGHING AT SIGGY on 17:15 - Dec 2 with 1741 viewsE20Jack

STILL LAUGHING AT SIGGY on 17:12 - Dec 2 by Smellyplumz

We mugged ourselves not that he would of wanted to stay at this shambles of a club anyway.

You think we mugged ourselves by selling a player that wanted to leave and refused to play for FORTY FIVE MILLION POUNDS?

I don't believe you actually believe that. Just a way to have a cheap dig at The Res.

Is the Res entitled to come on and give it large when he doesn't score for 4 games straight? Because I have a feeling he will be getting a lot more digs in than the other side.

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

STILL LAUGHING AT SIGGY on 17:16 - Dec 2 with 1729 viewsE20Jack

STILL LAUGHING AT SIGGY on 17:14 - Dec 2 by costalotta

What's the point of mugging them and throwing it all down the toilet? Why is that funny?

Where have you read that? You seem to have made your own quote up there.

I will repeat.

I am still laughing at the amount we got for him. We absolutely mugged them.

STILL LAUGHING AT SIGGY on 17:16 - Dec 2 with 1719 viewswhoflungdung

Will the Trust be able to help with the new blood going in?

Team crumbles while we squabble about 12 yr rules ,balance sheets and accountancy nuances

Rome s burning ,boys

Poll: Is it Spa or spa

STILL LAUGHING AT SIGGY on 17:17 - Dec 2 with 1718 viewsSmellyplumz

STILL LAUGHING AT SIGGY on 17:15 - Dec 2 by E20Jack

You think we mugged ourselves by selling a player that wanted to leave and refused to play for FORTY FIVE MILLION POUNDS?

I don't believe you actually believe that. Just a way to have a cheap dig at The Res.

Is the Res entitled to come on and give it large when he doesn't score for 4 games straight? Because I have a feeling he will be getting a lot more digs in than the other side.

Regardless of the money and I've already said he didn't want to be here but selling our two best players who kept us up last year and not replacing them was a big mistake.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

STILL LAUGHING AT SIGGY on 17:17 - Dec 2 with 1717 viewsicecoldjack

No way could we have kept siggy . He paid his dues here and got his move . Why so many morons thought we'd be better without him I've no idea, we know we can't recruit the right players and we know the replacement would be another cheap option.

It is what it is. The tipping balance of talent V average Joe is just too much now, our throw of the Di e was a gamble on tammy and Sanches and it hasn't worked .

Shame .
STILL LAUGHING AT SIGGY on 17:19 - Dec 2 with 1700 viewsSmellyplumz

STILL LAUGHING AT SIGGY on 17:16 - Dec 2 by E20Jack

I will repeat.

Great you can keep laughing at that when we are in championship next season. Well done.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."

STILL LAUGHING AT SIGGY on 17:21 - Dec 2 with 1679 viewswhoflungdung

At least put laughing in inverted commas

Login to get fewer ads

STILL LAUGHING AT SIGGY on 17:22 - Dec 2 with 1672 viewsE20Jack

STILL LAUGHING AT SIGGY on 17:17 - Dec 2 by Smellyplumz

Regardless of the money and I've already said he didn't want to be here but selling our two best players who kept us up last year and not replacing them was a big mistake.

So you think keeping 2 players who didn't want to be here was the best move? Even though one of those players would be walking away for free in a matter of months time and was completely unfit with no pre season?

We had to sell them, no brainer, and if we had our time again I would back selling them all over again. Just sooner this time.

Bony looks excellent in my opinion. But we have not adopted a playing style as of yet which is at Clements door.

STILL LAUGHING AT SIGGY on 17:23 - Dec 2 with 1659 viewsFerrieBodde

STILL LAUGHING AT SIGGY on 17:07 - Dec 2 by Smellyplumz

Anyone still laughing at siggy? Res you still laughing at siggy?

It's seriously amazing how one lad could be so horribly wrong about everything. As they say, even a broken clock is right twice a day. But this TheResurrection lad is just utterly hopeless. Every rubbish prediction and proclamation he makes just ends up dead wrong.

He literally called our abomination of a summer window our "best window ever" (Jesus Christ, I know), incessantly praised the Clucas and Carroll signings like we had just bought de Bruyne and Coutinho, and made thread after thread after thread (seriously like 3 threads everyday) about how much better of a side we were going to be without Sigurdsson and Llorente. All of course, while verbally abusing, insulting, and threatening anyone who disagreed with him.

And some people want this assclown on the trust board? Incredible. The farther he's away from this club or any entity associated with Swansea City FC, the better.
[Post edited 2 Dec 2017 17:42]
STILL LAUGHING AT SIGGY on 17:24 - Dec 2 with 1652 viewsLeonWasGod

STILL LAUGHING AT SIGGY on 17:17 - Dec 2 by icecoldjack

No way could we have kept siggy . He paid his dues here and got his move . Why so many morons thought we'd be better without him I've no idea, we know we can't recruit the right players and we know the replacement would be another cheap option.

It is what it is. The tipping balance of talent V average Joe is just too much now, our throw of the Di e was a gamble on tammy and Sanches and it hasn't worked .

Shame .

Indeed. I'd rather have Siggy doing the business than £45m to spend with no guarantees. But once he was going we had to move on. It was always going to be hard to replace and yep sadly it looks like gambling on youngsters with no experience in the PL hasn't worked. Wilf's our only hope.
STILL LAUGHING AT SIGGY on 17:24 - Dec 2 with 1649 viewsE20Jack

STILL LAUGHING AT SIGGY on 17:19 - Dec 2 by Smellyplumz

Great you can keep laughing at that when we are in championship next season. Well done.

I absolutely will be.

Receiving £45m and relegation are not linked, so my conscience is clear. It was hilarious daylight robbery that will be the signing many look to as the one purchase that typifies how mental the transfer window was this year.

STILL LAUGHING AT SIGGY on 17:24 - Dec 2 with 1643 viewsmonmouth

STILL LAUGHING AT SIGGY on 17:21 - Dec 2 by whoflungdung

At least put laughing in inverted commas

If anyone's laughing tonight, even in inverted commas they are not fans of Swansea City Rich. I genuinely feel sick. We are not just in a hole on the pitch, the whole club is rancid and stinking.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

STILL LAUGHING AT SIGGY on 17:26 - Dec 2 with 1617 viewsSmellyplumz

STILL LAUGHING AT SIGGY on 17:22 - Dec 2 by E20Jack

So you think keeping 2 players who didn't want to be here was the best move? Even though one of those players would be walking away for free in a matter of months time and was completely unfit with no pre season?

We had to sell them, no brainer, and if we had our time again I would back selling them all over again. Just sooner this time.

Bony looks excellent in my opinion. But we have not adopted a playing style as of yet which is at Clements door.

No I think saying siggy was shit on here and laughing at him was stupid then creating threads when he doesn't score. We are bottom and going down you keep laughing at siggy who will be playing Premier football again next session.
[Post edited 2 Dec 2017 17:27]

STILL LAUGHING AT SIGGY on 17:26 - Dec 2 with 1617 viewswhoflungdung

Personally I feel rather odd and Lady Perch is giving me some concerned looks

Just as well my many friends on here will give me a cyber cwtch

STILL LAUGHING AT SIGGY on 17:26 - Dec 2 with 1615 viewscostalotta

STILL LAUGHING AT SIGGY on 17:16 - Dec 2 by E20Jack

I will repeat.

Eh? What is the quote you acuse me of making up?

I repeat...why is it funny?
[Post edited 2 Dec 2017 17:47]
STILL LAUGHING AT SIGGY on 17:26 - Dec 2 with 1614 viewsMyFinalHeaven

STILL LAUGHING AT SIGGY on 17:23 - Dec 2 by FerrieBodde

It's seriously amazing how one lad could be so horribly wrong about everything. As they say, even a broken clock is right twice a day. But this TheResurrection lad is just utterly hopeless. Every rubbish prediction and proclamation he makes just ends up dead wrong.

He literally called our abomination of a summer window our "best window ever" (Jesus Christ, I know), incessantly praised the Clucas and Carroll signings like we had just bought de Bruyne and Coutinho, and made thread after thread after thread (seriously like 3 threads everyday) about how much better of a side we were going to be without Sigurdsson and Llorente. All of course, while verbally abusing, insulting, and threatening anyone who disagreed with him.

And some people want this assclown on the trust board? Incredible. The farther he's away from this club or any entity associated with Swansea City FC, the better.

Couldn't have said it better myself.

Come on you Swans.

STILL LAUGHING AT SIGGY on 17:28 - Dec 2 with 1599 viewsmonmouth

STILL LAUGHING AT SIGGY on 17:26 - Dec 2 by whoflungdung

Personally I feel rather odd and Lady Perch is giving me some concerned looks

Just as well my many friends on here will give me a cyber cwtch

Well I disagree with a fair bit you post, but I'll certainly give you one. I know you want the best for the club.

STILL LAUGHING AT SIGGY on 17:28 - Dec 2 with 1597 viewscostalotta

STILL LAUGHING AT SIGGY on 17:23 - Dec 2 by FerrieBodde

The trick is to not take it too seriously...
STILL LAUGHING AT SIGGY on 17:30 - Dec 2 with 1584 viewsSmellyplumz

STILL LAUGHING AT SIGGY on 17:24 - Dec 2 by E20Jack

I absolutely will be.

Receiving £45m and relegation are not linked, so my conscience is clear. It was hilarious daylight robbery that will be the signing many look to as the one purchase that typifies how mental the transfer window was this year.

Of course they are linked, you seriously think that selling of the clubs best players and relegation are not linked. I can't take you seriously any more. Clueless.

STILL LAUGHING AT SIGGY on 17:31 - Dec 2 with 1575 viewsjasfan

I think it was inevitable that both Siggy and Llorente were going at the end of last season. What couldn't be assumed was that the money would be well spent and we would end up with a better side.
STILL LAUGHING AT SIGGY on 17:32 - Dec 2 with 1568 viewswhoflungdung

Just a cwtch as we ve not met

STILL LAUGHING AT SIGGY on 17:33 - Dec 2 with 1564 viewsSmellyplumz

STILL LAUGHING AT SIGGY on 17:26 - Dec 2 by MyFinalHeaven

Couldn't have said it better myself.

Superb post above

STILL LAUGHING AT SIGGY on 17:33 - Dec 2 with 1560 viewsjack2jack

STILL LAUGHING AT SIGGY on 17:24 - Dec 2 by monmouth

If anyone's laughing tonight, even in inverted commas they are not fans of Swansea City Rich. I genuinely feel sick. We are not just in a hole on the pitch, the whole club is rancid and stinking.

I'm not Mon,I really feel nothing at all.
All the work to get us here,has been p!ssed away by greed.
Nobody,but nobody should be laughing or coming on here sugar coating our situation or massaging their own ego or telling us it'll be ok,cos it just ain't is it?
It's sad just very sad.
STILL LAUGHING AT SIGGY on 17:35 - Dec 2 with 1540 viewsmonmouth

STILL LAUGHING AT SIGGY on 17:32 - Dec 2 by whoflungdung

Just a cwtch as we ve not met

lol

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024