Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Curt 21:06 - Jan 4 with 42324 viewsDr_Winston

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Curt on 09:15 - Jan 5 with 2759 viewsjack247

Curt on 21:36 - Jan 4 by Ferryjack

Fantastic player, legend, brilliant guy who is always willing to chat to young & old, a person I think who would be outstanding doing the same as trundle. I think it is time for a new manager to pick his own staff without jenkins having a say.

Couldn't agree more. Deserves all the praise he will get and hopefully there is an ambassadorial role there for him if he wants it.

If Clement wants to bring his own team, I don't see any problem with that, sentimentality aside. In fact, I see it as a positive that our owners appear to be giving the new man a bit more freedom and he appears to have a clear vision of what he wants to do.
Curt on 09:15 - Jan 5 with 2760 viewsLeonWasGod

Curt on 23:56 - Jan 4 by skippyjack

Apparently Alan Curtis has been informed he's going to get the sack, before being officially announced.

Now everyone is going into an emotional frenzy, because someone who gets paid an extortionate amount of money, will get a huge bumper pay off.

And it's up to people like me to assure people.. that 'Alan will be fine'.

The only one who seems to to have a chip on their shoulder about this is you Skip, and all because of what Curt may or may not earn. Most on here seem to be saying that it's right that PC should pick his staff whilst acknowledging that Curt has been a bit of a leg end. I'm not sure why money even needs to be bought into it.
Curt on 09:23 - Jan 5 with 2709 viewsbishjack

Poll: Which CB should join Ash in defence ?

Curt on 09:25 - Jan 5 with 2696 viewsJango

It could be a case of Curtis becoming too much of a father figure to certain players and, whilst unintentional, be undermining managers in certain aspects. Taylor for example needs a massive kick up the ass and with a whole new team around him he'll have nobody to run crying to
Curt on 09:31 - Jan 5 with 2653 viewsLeonWasGod

Curt on 09:23 - Jan 5 by bishjack

That's encouraging. Let's hope Clement has a similarly prominent input into selecting the players he wants for his squad, rather than letting Huw pick from his usual bargain bucket.
Curt on 09:36 - Jan 5 with 2617 viewsLoyal

Curt on 09:25 - Jan 5 by Jango

It could be a case of Curtis becoming too much of a father figure to certain players and, whilst unintentional, be undermining managers in certain aspects. Taylor for example needs a massive kick up the ass and with a whole new team around him he'll have nobody to run crying to

He should be moved on, a total liability.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Curt on 09:50 - Jan 5 with 2541 viewsmacthejack

Wathan is acting as if Curtis has been stripped naked and kicked into the Tawe from the top of the east stand. He's plummeted in my estimations since it emerged his tongue was so far up the new owners' arseholes that he could taste their tonsils. Joke of a journalist.

Everything's just speculation at the moment.
Curt on 09:55 - Jan 5 with 2523 viewsBloodyhills

Curt on 22:04 - Jan 4 by marchamjack

Clement's got every right to have whoever he wants in his coaching staff (htf he boots Williams out). No problems there at all.

However, the way this news has leaked out shows a total lack of class with our club,. Total lack of class. Specially on Curt of all people.

Anyone feel good about this?

It's small things that used to make us a different club. That's fckn gone now sadly.

I agree with this totally. It's about the club showing some respect to Alan Curtis and from what we know it doesn't look they have. Though how much do we really know?
[Post edited 5 Jan 2017 10:10]

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

Login to get fewer ads

Curt on 10:05 - Jan 5 with 2467 viewsLandore_Jack

Swansea City considering Alan Curtis U-turn after sacking club legend by text message

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/swansea-city-considering-alan-curtis

#backtojack

Curt on 10:09 - Jan 5 with 2440 viewsTheFranchise

Curt on 10:05 - Jan 5 by Landore_Jack

Swansea City considering Alan Curtis U-turn after sacking club legend by text message

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/swansea-city-considering-alan-curtis

The club just go from one PR disaster to another. I wish the Americans just hurry up and replace the CEO, all this crap is destroying any positivity within the club.
Curt on 10:19 - Jan 5 with 2348 viewsowainglyndwr

Curt on 09:23 - Jan 5 by bishjack

Just come up on Sky about AC.
The board must be readimg this site.
Panic Attack
Curt on 10:19 - Jan 5 with 2347 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

So he's been sacked then by text even though the club havnt announced his sacking ?

No need to answer
It's true .

F@cking unbelievable .
[Post edited 5 Jan 2017 10:24]

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Curt on 10:22 - Jan 5 with 2331 viewsLandore_Jack

Curt on 10:09 - Jan 5 by TheFranchise

The club just go from one PR disaster to another. I wish the Americans just hurry up and replace the CEO, all this crap is destroying any positivity within the club.

If he was notified via text then I am outraged.

#backtojack

Curt on 10:22 - Jan 5 with 2329 viewsSmellyplumz

Curt on 09:11 - Jan 5 by oh_tommy_tommy

Enough of this faux outrage .

Faux off mine is real.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Curt on 10:24 - Jan 5 with 2313 viewsTheFranchise

Not in the slightest bit outraged. I agree that the team and club need a whole new set of eyes and ears. I'm just disappointed it appears to have been done through text.
Curt on 10:25 - Jan 5 with 2302 viewsSmellyplumz

It's a cluster faux off the pitch for sure.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Curt on 10:25 - Jan 5 with 2298 viewsUppa_Swans

Rightly or wrongly, I think it's a bit of a political own goal on Clement's behalf. If he doesn't rate Curt, or want him as part of his setup, then fair enough - but the timing is questionable. You're effectively turning the fans against you before officially taking charge of your first game. Some unity is needed at this stage of the season, not more in-fighting. I'd have more sympathy if this was done at the end of the season.
Curt on 10:26 - Jan 5 with 2286 viewsJackUlation

Latest info, what a shower if true....

Curt on 10:36 - Jan 5 with 2218 viewsFireboy

I have read the comment's on the swep story and one bloke says he saw curt in a mumbles restaurant last night and curt was having a meal chatting away with everyone as if he didn't have a care in the world

I know this doesn't mean much but ateotd he might just want to chill out take a back room position
Curt on 10:55 - Jan 5 with 2123 viewsbritferry

New manager, new coaching team, quite understandable.

Sir AC will be found a role at the club.

Poll: Which kid would you give money to?

Curt on 11:13 - Jan 5 with 2051 viewsirememberivor

If he wants to retire, then it`s his choice and that`s fine. But if Clements doesn`t want him on the coaching staff then there is no way that Curt will be fired from the club. The man is a total legend. There will be a job found for him. There just has to be.
Curt on 11:36 - Jan 5 with 1957 viewsjacabertawe

Managers are temporary, Legends are permanent.
However, does anyone really know all the facts? Whatever we think of HJ, I find it hard to believe that he would text Curt "You are sacked", or words to that effect.
Curt may well wish to stand down from the pressure of coaching, as he is approaching retirement. Let's wait for Clement's own comments today and, hopefully, something from Curt himself.

Britishness...is a political synonym for Englishness which extends English culture over the Scots, the Welsh, and the Irish. - Gwynfor Evans

Curt on 11:52 - Jan 5 with 1876 viewsDaggyjack

Andrew Legg needs to keep quiet though.

Curt, of course, needs to remain part of the club in some capacity and no doubt he will.
Curt on 11:56 - Jan 5 with 1858 viewsswanseajack4eva

PR own goal of the highest order! Shambolic management of situation by the club.
Curt on 12:24 - Jan 5 with 1692 viewsplasjack

Curt on 11:56 - Jan 5 by swanseajack4eva

PR own goal of the highest order! Shambolic management of situation by the club.

Was the Trust informed?.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024