Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Alcohol Limits, is it a bollocks? 15:21 - Jan 8 with 13524 viewsToast_R

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-35252650

No more then 6 pints of beer of meek boys beer a week or 7 glasses of wine a week?

Hideous.

What would the French make of it?

Alcohol Limits, is it a bollocks? on 20:55 - Jan 20 with 1404 viewsisawqpratwcity

Alcohol Limits, is it a bollocks? on 20:28 - Jan 20 by LadbrokeR

There you go I had been drinking and it should read decrease.

We can only conclude that the observed failure to maintain their quality standards has not been sufficient to inhibit consumption. Please continue to monitor the situation.

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

Alcohol Limits, is it a bollocks? on 21:21 - Jan 20 with 1395 viewskysersosaqpr

Alcohol Limits, is it a bollocks? on 20:55 - Jan 20 by isawqpratwcity

We can only conclude that the observed failure to maintain their quality standards has not been sufficient to inhibit consumption. Please continue to monitor the situation.

Eh, what? Are you trying to incinerate I'm under the hafluence of incahol!

The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.

Alcohol Limits, is it a bollocks? on 10:02 - Feb 3 with 1327 viewsjohann28

Alcohol Limits, is it a bollocks? on 12:21 - Jan 20 by DeepcutHoop

Is paranoia one of the side-effects of excessive alcohol consumption?

http://www.theguardian.com/society/2016/feb/03/drinkers-risks-alcohol-related-de

Told you. A truly ridiculous article with some pertinent comments by readers. It's only a matter of time before cigarette-type health warnings appear on bottles of wine and whatnot.
Alcohol Limits, is it a bollocks? on 11:02 - Feb 3 with 1285 viewsstowmarketrange

The advice from the doctor yesterday made grim reading."Before I reach for the wine glass I think about whether its affecting my chances of getting breast cancer."
What a miserable cow.
I wonder if she thinks before every breath?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024