Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
New Stadium issue... 12:24 - May 1 with 5846 viewsMorSwan

Surely I am not the only person that feels expanding the stadium is a massive mistake in relation to the growth of the club? Our away attendances are poor, but home games yes, are considerably better but wouldn't it make more sense investing in the team to ensure our status?

What's the point in expanding when relegation looms for us? We just about stayed up this season and we all know if we had gone down the home attendance would have dropped, making it completely pointless to expand.

We should ensure our team is strong, as strong as an Everton before we start considering spending money on things like this.

Darlington not so long ago built a brand new stadium and look at them now. They don't even exist anymore and there's a stadium sitting there. Money should be spent elsewhere on more important things, the team.

Poll: What striker would you want?

New Stadium issue... on 17:37 - May 1 with 797 viewsowainglyndwr

New Stadium issue... on 17:16 - May 1 by SgorioFruit

Cardiff spent all that money on strengthening the team and still got relegated. Build now i say!!!

Only 12 years ago we would get about 3000, at that time with the dream of the new stadium we used to wonder where 20000 would come from to fill it, but now we have out grown it.
Expand and they will come
New Stadium issue... on 17:52 - May 1 with 783 viewssully49

The other welsh club getting relegated very soon, hasn't stopped themselves expanding their stadium as we speak.
I always thought the liberty's size showed a lack ambition on the club, although I was told that the foundations were made for expanding.
I feel that the additional seating would pay for themselves in the short term with increased season tickets etc,. I would imagine that the board had already red ringed an amount for transfers,
We must have faith in our team staying in the Premier League for the long term.

Poll: Is there any way for Lee Trundle to play in this squad?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024