Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
wheres your funny link/thread about our latest signings?? 14:32 - Jun 29 with 8513 viewsrobshaker

Its been nearly 24 hr since we signed Nathan Cameron and Greg McDermott and not a whiff of it on here??
Oh hang on is it because there decent signings along with Grimes and Roberts.

All coming together now I see, wonder who else we will sign in the coming weeks?

Its always been ace being a Bury fan, never a dull moment.

(still live and breathe us I see, nothing changes eh)

"this famous old club"
wheres your funny link/thread about our latest signings?? on 14:37 - Jun 29 with 4240 viewsTVOS1907

Maybe nobody's heard of them, rob.

Anyway, nice to see your internet has been fixed.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

wheres your funny link/thread about our latest signings?? on 14:38 - Jun 29 with 4220 viewsfitzochris

Calm down, calm down (nice McDermott reference there). Nathan Cameron has played at a higher level, sure, but then so has Olly Lancashire.

To be fair, I'm not getting tore into Bury, as I wrote on another thread. Too much risk of it coming back to bite us on the arse.

Looking forward to September 7th.

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

wheres your funny link/thread about our latest signings?? on 14:50 - Jun 29 with 4196 viewsTomRAFC

If Grimes can get regular football and decent service he will score goals at this level. Cameron is a good signing and turned down a contract at northampton.

Not sure about the rest of your new lot.

Poll: Would you have Keith Hill back?

wheres your funny link/thread about our latest signings?? on 15:07 - Jun 29 with 4154 viewsThe_DJ

wheres your funny link/thread about our latest signings?? on 14:38 - Jun 29 by fitzochris

Calm down, calm down (nice McDermott reference there). Nathan Cameron has played at a higher level, sure, but then so has Olly Lancashire.

To be fair, I'm not getting tore into Bury, as I wrote on another thread. Too much risk of it coming back to bite us on the arse.

Exactly, roll on the 7th September when we kick their hairy arses
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
wheres your funny link/thread about our latest signings?? on 15:56 - Jun 29 with 4092 viewsrobshaker

wheres your funny link/thread about our latest signings?? on 14:37 - Jun 29 by TVOS1907

maybe TVOS but funny tho innit..
wheres your funny link/thread about our latest signings?? on 15:58 - Jun 29 with 4088 viewsrobshaker

wheres your funny link/thread about our latest signings?? on 14:38 - Jun 29 by fitzochris

whats happening 7th Sept?

hi dj
wheres your funny link/thread about our latest signings?? on 16:00 - Jun 29 with 4074 viewsTVOS1907

wheres your funny link/thread about our latest signings?? on 15:56 - Jun 29 by robshaker

maybe TVOS but funny tho innit..

What is?

wheres your funny link/thread about our latest signings?? on 16:11 - Jun 29 with 4059 viewsSandyman

wheres your funny link/thread about our latest signings?? on 16:00 - Jun 29 by TVOS1907

What is?

nobshaker only visits every now and again, but he just can't let us go. The poor little love must find his obsession with Rochdale AFC such a difficult thing to deal with. The envy must run very deep.

Never mind, when the giggle lane dump is a housing estate and bury fc is nothing but a stain on the memory of football, we'll be here to welcome you.
Login to get fewer ads

wheres your funny link/thread about our latest signings?? on 16:35 - Jun 29 with 4021 viewsrobshaker

wheres your funny link/thread about our latest signings?? on 16:00 - Jun 29 by TVOS1907

What is?

no funny links or threads after 2 more signings yesterday, of course nobody's heard of them hence the lack of interest but funny tho innit.. (not seen the rising damp film when rigsby is saying to Philip 'funny tho isn't it' when his wallet is planted in the other guys jacket by denholm Elliot)??

hi shandy
wheres your funny link/thread about our latest signings?? on 16:46 - Jun 29 with 3997 viewsAtThePeake

wheres your funny link/thread about our latest signings?? on 16:35 - Jun 29 by robshaker

no funny links or threads after 2 more signings yesterday, of course nobody's heard of them hence the lack of interest but funny tho innit.. (not seen the rising damp film when rigsby is saying to Philip 'funny tho isn't it' when his wallet is planted in the other guys jacket by denholm Elliot)??

hi shandy

You contradicted yourself in the first post Nobshaker.

There are no funny links/threads about your latest signings because they are Bury signings. This is a Rochdale forum.

I don't know what the Bury forum looks like, but I can imagine there are few threads about Dale as the majority of us stay away, and if they do go on it's to offer an opinion of a former Dale cast-off that's signed for you.

Whereas this place is infested with your mob. Obsessed.

Tangled up in blue.

wheres your funny link/thread about our latest signings?? on 16:51 - Jun 29 with 3972 viewsrobshaker

wheres your funny link/thread about our latest signings?? on 16:46 - Jun 29 by AtThePeake

You contradicted yourself in the first post Nobshaker.

There are no funny links/threads about your latest signings because they are Bury signings. This is a Rochdale forum.

I don't know what the Bury forum looks like, but I can imagine there are few threads about Dale as the majority of us stay away, and if they do go on it's to offer an opinion of a former Dale cast-off that's signed for you.

Whereas this place is infested with your mob. Obsessed.

I don't know what the Bury forum looks like either as I don't need it I visit this board for all things Bury..

live and breathe us so you do..x
wheres your funny link/thread about our latest signings?? on 16:54 - Jun 29 with 3961 viewspnc4eva1

Some of the signings that have been made look okay on paper Rob. Hopefully you'll be able to field a decent first 11, although you're several players short yet.

Not wanting to be a doom merchant but some of the signings will be on a decent wage. I do hope that this will not mean that you're struggling financially next season around Christmas.

up the dale
Poll: Are these polls getting tedious

wheres your funny link/thread about our latest signings?? on 17:03 - Jun 29 with 3929 viewsTVOS1907

wheres your funny link/thread about our latest signings?? on 16:35 - Jun 29 by robshaker

hi shandy

Eh?

wheres your funny link/thread about our latest signings?? on 17:17 - Jun 29 with 3889 viewsrobshaker

wheres your funny link/thread about our latest signings?? on 17:03 - Jun 29 by TVOS1907

Eh?

funny tho innit there were links and threads to players we signed last week like Roberts etc then grimes seemed to touch a nerve now silence yesterday as we signed 2 more, that Cameron should be a cracking signing (Coventry last season).

you not seen the rising damp tv film about 1980, Richard Beckinsale is replaced by someone else as he died, denholm Elliot is in it as a con man who stays at rigsbys gaff and woo's Ms Jones?? so funny throughout...
wheres your funny link/thread about our latest signings?? on 17:17 - Jun 29 with 3886 viewsrobshaker

wheres your funny link/thread about our latest signings?? on 16:54 - Jun 29 by pnc4eva1

Some of the signings that have been made look okay on paper Rob. Hopefully you'll be able to field a decent first 11, although you're several players short yet.

Not wanting to be a doom merchant but some of the signings will be on a decent wage. I do hope that this will not mean that you're struggling financially next season around Christmas.

who knows whats round the corner luv..
wheres your funny link/thread about our latest signings?? on 17:18 - Jun 29 with 3884 viewsrobshaker

off for a beer now bye..
wheres your funny link/thread about our latest signings?? on 17:28 - Jun 29 with 3856 viewsDale23years

wheres your funny link/thread about our latest signings?? on 17:17 - Jun 29 by robshaker

funny tho innit there were links and threads to players we signed last week like Roberts etc then grimes seemed to touch a nerve now silence yesterday as we signed 2 more, that Cameron should be a cracking signing (Coventry last season).

you not seen the rising damp tv film about 1980, Richard Beckinsale is replaced by someone else as he died, denholm Elliot is in it as a con man who stays at rigsbys gaff and woo's Ms Jones?? so funny throughout...

well jealous nobshaker.

Poll: Renewing your season ticket

wheres your funny link/thread about our latest signings?? on 17:32 - Jun 29 with 3838 viewsHopwoodblue

I remember Lee Hodges being a good signing !!!

Poll: Would we have a stronger management team with Flicker back ?

wheres your funny link/thread about our latest signings?? on 17:41 - Jun 29 with 3788 viewsTVOS1907

wheres your funny link/thread about our latest signings?? on 17:17 - Jun 29 by robshaker

No.

wheres your funny link/thread about our latest signings?? on 17:41 - Jun 29 with 3788 viewsTVOS1907

And why would nerves be touched about a player we released? i.e. didn't want/surplus to requirements/not in the manager's plans, etc.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

wheres your funny link/thread about our latest signings?? on 17:53 - Jun 29 with 3769 viewsClivert

Forgive me rob but with this 'Worldwide scouting network' promised and the amount of #buryareback s that are out there in the www I was expecting Zico, George Best, Garincha and Kevin Hulme signed.

I'd be a bit underwhelmed by a 35 year old who has played 8 times for Wales, someone who has played for Coventry, another guy whose biggest claim to fame is that his brother plays for Bolton. I think one of the others has just been relegated from the Blue Square Premier with Stockport.

.....and there's Ashley Grimes who I rate as your best signing and I would like to have kept but was released by 'Shitty Old Rochdale'.

I'd be slightly underwhelmed if I was a bucket tbf.

wheres your funny link/thread about our latest signings?? on 18:05 - Jun 29 with 3742 viewsDaveButt

wheres your funny link/thread about our latest signings?? on 14:37 - Jun 29 by TVOS1907

Don’t see how his internet is fixed, his posts keep appearing on the Rochdale site instead of his own Bury one
wheres your funny link/thread about our latest signings?? on 18:15 - Jun 29 with 3715 viewsClivert

wheres your funny link/thread about our latest signings?? on 17:18 - Jun 29 by robshaker

off for a beer now bye..

I hope that they've got plenty of pint glasses in.
wheres your funny link/thread about our latest signings?? on 18:17 - Jun 29 with 3703 viewsTVOS1907

wheres your funny link/thread about our latest signings?? on 18:05 - Jun 29 by DaveButt

Don’t see how his internet is fixed, his posts keep appearing on the Rochdale site instead of his own Bury one

I think he just likes posting in twice as many places as he needs to.

wheres your funny link/thread about our latest signings?? on 18:18 - Jun 29 with 3698 viewsD_Alien

wheres your funny link/thread about our latest signings?? on 18:17 - Jun 29 by TVOS1907

I think he just likes posting in twice as many places as he needs to.

Perhaps, in line with bury's new image, he's swapped his mattress for a four-poster bed?

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024