Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
England's Christian Heritage on decline 15:26 - Dec 12 with 8954 viewsBanned4ever

Christianity especially within England/Wales is in decline the 2011 census shows there a decrease of 13% what is very alarming when you consider the Influx of Christians from Eastern Europe and Africa .
Them claiming to be of no religion is up 10% and Islam is up 2% this is between 2001-2011 over 10yr period .
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
England's Christian Heritage on decline on 12:11 - Dec 13 with 1522 viewsDaleAwaydayBot

England's Christian Heritage on decline on 10:39 - Dec 13 by HK_Dale

Tazzy in Racist Slander Shocker!

why though the Qur'an is the book of evil why do you think these terrorist are blowing themselves up in the name of that book, that book caused 9/11 and the hate in Israel and many other nasty things if that book never existed i think 9/11 would never of happened and we wouldn't be handing our country to them that easy with our government being sh1tbag's afraid to upset the Asian community who are screwing this country out of money and houses what are not rightfully their's, the most people done for Drug Dealing and Prostitution are Asian FACT

After 3457 forum posts, 11 news comments & 1 match report....The Rochdale Information Robot were Born!!!

England's Christian Heritage on decline on 12:13 - Dec 13 with 1514 viewsClivert

England's Christian Heritage on decline on 12:11 - Dec 13 by DaleAwaydayBot

why though the Qur'an is the book of evil why do you think these terrorist are blowing themselves up in the name of that book, that book caused 9/11 and the hate in Israel and many other nasty things if that book never existed i think 9/11 would never of happened and we wouldn't be handing our country to them that easy with our government being sh1tbag's afraid to upset the Asian community who are screwing this country out of money and houses what are not rightfully their's, the most people done for Drug Dealing and Prostitution are Asian FACT

16 pages.
England's Christian Heritage on decline on 12:21 - Dec 13 with 1501 viewsjudd

Tazzy lad, when the devil first wrote the Qu'ran, they didn't even have planes, ffs.

Poll: What is it to be then?

England's Christian Heritage on decline on 12:25 - Dec 13 with 1496 viewsthebackrowhero

There's nothing to say but TAZZY FFS SHUT THE FOOK UP U BELLEND
England's Christian Heritage on decline on 12:26 - Dec 13 with 1493 viewsdingdangblue

England's Christian Heritage on decline on 12:21 - Dec 13 by judd

Tazzy lad, when the devil first wrote the Qu'ran, they didn't even have planes, ffs.

Craig Qu'ran - Chester City loanee?

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

England's Christian Heritage on decline on 12:27 - Dec 13 with 1491 viewsHK_Dale

First off, the book itself is not responsible for acts of terrorism, the individual committing the act of terrorism is responsible for their interpretation of the Qur'an. The Bible and the Torah spout equally as much vitriolic hate, lets take stoning as an example. 9/11 may not have happened, but there are equally as many terrorist activities that happen in the world that aren't caused by the Qur'an, or the Islamic faith, see ETA, IRA, Contras etc.

Second, I dail to see how they are 'screwing this country out of money and houses what are not rightfully their's'. Other than anecdotal a,b,c stories, the fact of the matter is, Immigrants from South Asia, Far East Asia, South America or anywhere else are only entitled to the same benefits as the rest of the population. In fact, it's often less. Furthermore, I could claim you are screwing me out of money, but let's not get into that.

Finally, and this is the best bit... you are entirely wrong. See this link http://www.justice.gov.uk/downloads/statistics/mojstats/stats-race-cjs-2010.pdf, particularly pages 60 onwards. This shows proportionately how small a part as a percentage the Asian community is.
England's Christian Heritage on decline on 12:28 - Dec 13 with 1489 viewsRalphs12

Building bridges again tazzy, good job. You're a credit to not only the club but now the god fearing christians all around the world.

Do you hate gays as well?
England's Christian Heritage on decline on 12:35 - Dec 13 with 1474 viewsDaleAwaydayBot

England's Christian Heritage on decline on 12:28 - Dec 13 by Ralphs12

Building bridges again tazzy, good job. You're a credit to not only the club but now the god fearing christians all around the world.

Do you hate gays as well?

No why would i hate Gay's there is nothing wrong with Lesbians, girl on girl action is every straight man's dream

After 3457 forum posts, 11 news comments & 1 match report....The Rochdale Information Robot were Born!!!

Login to get fewer ads

England's Christian Heritage on decline on 12:37 - Dec 13 with 1470 viewsHK_Dale

England's Christian Heritage on decline on 12:35 - Dec 13 by DaleAwaydayBot

No why would i hate Gay's there is nothing wrong with Lesbians, girl on girl action is every straight man's dream

But what about Gay men, and Gay women who don't want to be part of your cheap thrills?

Just curiouls like, don't you think they should be allowed to love whoever they want without it being for the pleasure of straight people?
England's Christian Heritage on decline on 12:39 - Dec 13 with 1466 viewsDaleAwaydayBot

England's Christian Heritage on decline on 12:37 - Dec 13 by HK_Dale

But what about Gay men, and Gay women who don't want to be part of your cheap thrills?

Just curiouls like, don't you think they should be allowed to love whoever they want without it being for the pleasure of straight people?

like i stated above i got nothing against Gay people HK

England's Christian Heritage on decline on 12:46 - Dec 13 with 1453 viewsHK_Dale

England's Christian Heritage on decline on 12:39 - Dec 13 by DaleAwaydayBot

like i stated above i got nothing against Gay people HK

Just foreign people then?
England's Christian Heritage on decline on 12:47 - Dec 13 with 1452 viewsDaleAwaydayBot

England's Christian Heritage on decline on 12:46 - Dec 13 by HK_Dale

Just foreign people then?

Not all foreign just those taking this country for a ride

England's Christian Heritage on decline on 12:51 - Dec 13 with 1436 viewsScunnydale

England's Christian Heritage on decline on 12:47 - Dec 13 by DaleAwaydayBot

Not all foreign just those taking this country for a ride

What about British people taking this country for a ride?

Unless you really want me to, I'm not going to deem your response to my question as worthy of a reply. Besides, HKDale has done most of it for me.
England's Christian Heritage on decline on 12:54 - Dec 13 with 1429 viewsDaleAwaydayBot

England's Christian Heritage on decline on 12:51 - Dec 13 by Scunnydale

What about British people taking this country for a ride?

Unless you really want me to, I'm not going to deem your response to my question as worthy of a reply. Besides, HKDale has done most of it for me.

Not all Brits are rapping young girls are they though? Still kinda shocked the FACT our so called "Asian Community and Council" kept it covered up for years it makes you think what money these people took to keep there mouth's shut and i still purely blame that book

England's Christian Heritage on decline on 12:56 - Dec 13 with 1421 viewsHK_Dale

England's Christian Heritage on decline on 12:54 - Dec 13 by DaleAwaydayBot

Not all Brits are rapping young girls are they though? Still kinda shocked the FACT our so called "Asian Community and Council" kept it covered up for years it makes you think what money these people took to keep there mouth's shut and i still purely blame that book

Not all Muslims are you cretin. Or are you forgetting about Jimmy Savil, Cyril Smith et al.

I suggest you stop talking about this kind of thing because whether you know differently or not you could land yourself in trouble.
England's Christian Heritage on decline on 12:57 - Dec 13 with 1415 viewsDaleAwaydayBot

England's Christian Heritage on decline on 12:56 - Dec 13 by HK_Dale

Not all Muslims are you cretin. Or are you forgetting about Jimmy Savil, Cyril Smith et al.

I suggest you stop talking about this kind of thing because whether you know differently or not you could land yourself in trouble.

Back to topic there are all kinds of Christianity can you name them all??

England's Christian Heritage on decline on 12:57 - Dec 13 with 1413 viewsScunnydale

White Brits can't rap. Example's a perfect example of that.

But, to answer what I believe to be your opinion: Neither are all Asians/foreigners of any race.

I'll give you your due though, Operation Yewtree really is rounding up all those Asian paedophiles isn't it? Oh wait...

Can't comment on the Rochdale council issue as I don't live in the borough and am not privy to the information you are.

England's Christian Heritage on decline on 13:00 - Dec 13 with 1403 viewsTTNYear

Not all non whites are rapping girls either tbf... I blame the Mr Tickle book written by Roger Hargreaves... Tazzy when I look at a post and don't understand it I don't get involved. Take heed (take notice).... You won't I know...

Anti-cliquism is the last refuge of the messageboard scoundrel - Copyright Dorset Dale productions

England's Christian Heritage on decline on 13:01 - Dec 13 with 1399 viewsHK_Dale

England's Christian Heritage on decline on 12:57 - Dec 13 by DaleAwaydayBot

Why only Christianity? Back to the OP, Christianity is in decline... so should an understanding of christianity be the focus?
England's Christian Heritage on decline on 13:09 - Dec 13 with 1384 viewsRalphs12

England's Christian Heritage on decline on 12:57 - Dec 13 by DaleAwaydayBot

Can you name all the denominations of Islam
England's Christian Heritage on decline on 13:12 - Dec 13 with 1379 viewsDaleAwaydayBot

England's Christian Heritage on decline on 13:09 - Dec 13 by Ralphs12

Can you name all the denominations of Islam

No because RE wasn't my strong point in school even though the exam paper were more in there faviour which were very Bias

England's Christian Heritage on decline on 13:15 - Dec 13 with 1372 viewsHK_Dale

England's Christian Heritage on decline on 13:12 - Dec 13 by DaleAwaydayBot

No because RE wasn't my strong point in school even though the exam paper were more in there faviour which were very Bias

I presume you failed said exam, on the basis of your understanding of Islam?
England's Christian Heritage on decline on 13:16 - Dec 13 with 1369 viewsjudd

What colour were the paper, tazzy lad?

Poll: What is it to be then?

England's Christian Heritage on decline on 13:17 - Dec 13 with 1366 viewsRalphs12

If re wasn't you're strong point how do you know about the translation bein the devils words?
England's Christian Heritage on decline on 13:18 - Dec 13 with 1363 viewsD_Alien

Was one of the questions "Explain why Islam is superior to Christianity"?

If not, how was it "more in their faviour"?

(I know I shouldn't ask, but just curious about the Bias)

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024