Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
England's Christian Heritage on decline 15:26 - Dec 12 with 8955 viewsBanned4ever

Christianity especially within England/Wales is in decline the 2011 census shows there a decrease of 13% what is very alarming when you consider the Influx of Christians from Eastern Europe and Africa .
Them claiming to be of no religion is up 10% and Islam is up 2% this is between 2001-2011 over 10yr period .
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
England's Christian Heritage on decline on 18:57 - Dec 12 with 1532 viewsmacro

Good christianity is vile
England's Christian Heritage on decline on 19:04 - Dec 12 with 1514 viewsDaleAwaydayBot

England's Christian Heritage on decline on 18:57 - Dec 12 by macro

Good christianity is vile

Islam is the devil's words written

After 3457 forum posts, 11 news comments & 1 match report....The Rochdale Information Robot were Born!!!

England's Christian Heritage on decline on 19:35 - Dec 12 with 1493 viewsTTNYear

England's Christian Heritage on decline on 19:04 - Dec 12 by DaleAwaydayBot

Go on Tazzy why?? ....

Can someone pop to the shops I've run out of milk...

Anti-cliquism is the last refuge of the messageboard scoundrel - Copyright Dorset Dale productions

England's Christian Heritage on decline on 19:39 - Dec 12 with 1488 viewsTVOS1907

England's Christian Heritage on decline on 16:06 - Dec 12 by judd

You'll get crucified when he reads this.

Did Alan Mullahry used to play for them?

Tbf, 442Dale is the only cross one round here.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

England's Christian Heritage on decline on 19:43 - Dec 12 with 1478 viewsD_Alien

England's Christian Heritage on decline on 19:39 - Dec 12 by TVOS1907

Tbf, 442Dale is the only cross one round here.

Johnny Cross-one, ex-Citeh from the 1960's?
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

England's Christian Heritage on decline on 19:53 - Dec 12 with 1463 viewsThreeLions

England's Christian Heritage on decline on 19:35 - Dec 12 by TTNYear

Go on Tazzy why?? ....

Can someone pop to the shops I've run out of milk...

Religion according to a robot, this could be intetesting. I'm a follower of the Jedi faith personally, believe in the force
England's Christian Heritage on decline on 19:55 - Dec 12 with 1456 viewsRalphs12

England's Christian Heritage on decline on 19:04 - Dec 12 by DaleAwaydayBot

Christianity is the devil's words written.
England's Christian Heritage on decline on 20:01 - Dec 12 with 1446 viewsD_Alien

England's Christian Heritage on decline on 19:55 - Dec 12 by Ralphs12

I've always thought the devil gets a bad press. But then again, why didn't he write his own words?

Login to get fewer ads

England's Christian Heritage on decline on 20:02 - Dec 12 with 1440 viewsDaleAwaydayBot

England's Christian Heritage on decline on 19:55 - Dec 12 by Ralphs12

when that book is translated right its the devil's book even that walk they do around that pillar people die and there is no remose

After 3457 forum posts, 11 news comments & 1 match report....The Rochdale Information Robot were Born!!!

England's Christian Heritage on decline on 20:03 - Dec 12 with 1429 viewsD_Alien

England's Christian Heritage on decline on 20:02 - Dec 12 by DaleAwaydayBot

when that book is translated right its the devil's book even that walk they do around that pillar people die and there is no remose

That reminds me.... Remi Moses!

England's Christian Heritage on decline on 20:04 - Dec 12 with 1426 viewsRalphs12

Say again?

When did you translate the Quran?
England's Christian Heritage on decline on 20:05 - Dec 12 with 1422 viewsTTNYear

Right who's be fooking around with the language options on my remote???

That needs translating

Anti-cliquism is the last refuge of the messageboard scoundrel - Copyright Dorset Dale productions

England's Christian Heritage on decline on 20:07 - Dec 12 with 1413 viewsRalphs12

England's Christian Heritage on decline on 20:05 - Dec 12 by TTNYear

Right who's be fooking around with the language options on my remote???

That needs translating

Theres been fook all on all day, thought I'd put sommat good on.
England's Christian Heritage on decline on 20:22 - Dec 12 with 1398 viewsTTNYear

England's Christian Heritage on decline on 20:07 - Dec 12 by Ralphs12

Theres been fook all on all day, thought I'd put sommat good on.

But now I've got mumbo jumbo religious channel... They'll be saying only poles, Asians and city fans read the Koran next

England's Christian Heritage on decline on 20:35 - Dec 12 with 1385 viewsBanned4ever

think he talking about the Hajj to mecca and they kiss the black stone
England's Christian Heritage on decline on 20:55 - Dec 12 with 1349 viewsMBoothman

England's Christian Heritage on decline on 20:22 - Dec 12 by TTNYear

But now I've got mumbo jumbo religious channel... They'll be saying only poles, Asians and city fans read the Koran next

Kevin Koranyi, ex Germany carthorse?

Yes. That IS Sako.

England's Christian Heritage on decline on 21:28 - Dec 12 with 1329 viewsScunnydale

Please show me which exact passages of the Koran are the devil's work. Have you read the Koran? Go on, please enlighten us with your reasoned arguments.

It's my belief that no religion intends to be evil, but the misinterpretation of scriptures and the misrepresentation of religion gives them a bad press. I'm not a believer in any religion, but I certainly wouldn't consider Islam evil.

Sure, there are some "believers" who do evil things. Likewise those myriad Catholic priests who touched up young kids.

England's Christian Heritage on decline on 21:51 - Dec 12 with 1313 viewsTVOS1907

Robert Koran - Hull City's Slovenian international?

England's Christian Heritage on decline on 21:51 - Dec 12 with 1313 viewsTVOS1907

England's Christian Heritage on decline on 16:17 - Dec 12 by roccydaleian

Heard he'd gone to Vicarage Rd.

Accompanied by TTNYear, most probably.

England's Christian Heritage on decline on 22:20 - Dec 12 with 1300 viewsD_Alien

England's Christian Heritage on decline on 21:28 - Dec 12 by Scunnydale

Please show me which exact passages of the Koran are the devil's work. Have you read the Koran? Go on, please enlighten us with your reasoned arguments.

It's my belief that no religion intends to be evil, but the misinterpretation of scriptures and the misrepresentation of religion gives them a bad press. I'm not a believer in any religion, but I certainly wouldn't consider Islam evil.

Sure, there are some "believers" who do evil things. Likewise those myriad Catholic priests who touched up young kids.

Jennison Machisti Myriad-Williams, Port Vale winger?

England's Christian Heritage on decline on 09:52 - Dec 13 with 1252 viewsdownunder

That will be Mayan City Fans?
England's Christian Heritage on decline on 10:19 - Dec 13 with 1243 viewsToffeemanc

England's Christian Heritage on decline on 09:52 - Dec 13 by downunder

That will be Mayan City Fans?

Sure there used to be a Pole at Vatican City ?

Poll: Now the club has refused to move on sesaon ticket prices what will you now do?

England's Christian Heritage on decline on 10:23 - Dec 13 with 1240 viewsjudd

England's Christian Heritage on decline on 10:19 - Dec 13 by Toffeemanc

Sure there used to be a Pole at Vatican City ?

Only when they were trying to altar boys.

Poll: What is it to be then?

England's Christian Heritage on decline on 10:39 - Dec 13 with 1226 viewsHK_Dale

Tazzy in Racist Slander Shocker!
England's Christian Heritage on decline on 10:42 - Dec 13 with 1221 viewsjudd

England's Christian Heritage on decline on 10:39 - Dec 13 by HK_Dale

Tazzy in Racist Slander Shocker!

It's certainly an interest take on Pole dancing.

Poll: What is it to be then?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024